Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-23-2017, 09:26 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfanmas View Post
My WCW 1991 Dynasty can be put here too, even if it may just be semi-active.

BTW, is there a way to change thread titles? My current thread title is WCW 1991: The Post Flair Era.. only problem with that is I still have Flair on my roster. I thought he was already in WWF with the Rising Storms mod. So am I stuck with that thread title, or can it be changed?
If someone wants to take over for me, PM me and I'll give you the_curator password. In the meantime, the next update will be around October 15th.
Unread 09-28-2017, 03:40 PM

Is it ok for me to get my diary added? It's called ECW: Chugging Alon. Thank You
Unread 10-25-2017, 02:27 PM
All Star

I'm going to begin updating the diary index within the next two weeks, depending on my schedule. I'll start adding the diaries I didn't get to quickly.
Unread 11-26-2017, 08:11 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowYourEnemy View Post
I'm going to begin updating the diary index within the next two weeks, depending on my schedule. I'll start adding the diaries I didn't get to quickly.
I've been really busy -- I'll get to this over the break. Expect something around mid-december.
Unread 12-26-2017, 05:17 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfanmas
My WCW 1991 Dynasty can be put here too, even if it may just be semi-active.

BTW, is there a way to change thread titles? My current thread title is WCW 1991: The Post Flair Era.. only problem with that is I still have Flair on my roster. I thought he was already in WWF with the Rising Storms mod. So am I stuck with that thread title, or can it be changed?
Done.

I don't know how to change a thread title itself -- however, I can put something else in the diary index. I think if you PM a mod they'd be willing to do it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogedai97
Is it ok for me to get my diary added? It's called ECW: Chugging Alon. Thank You
Done.
Unread 12-26-2017, 05:28 AM
All Star

Proposed Changes:

January: I'm going to weed out any inactive diaries from the list. I'm going to classify inactive as "2 months without updates or discontinued" and go from there.

March?: I'm going to redesign the diary for brevity. I'm planning on having three "country" categories and a "world" category. I'll redesign the country logos for this.

For the C_Verse, I plan on Japan, America and Canada.
For the Real World, I plan on Japan, America and the United Kingdom.

I may also try to get it to look better. Post here and I should add your diary within a week.
Unread 12-30-2017, 05:57 PM

So no offense to anyone helping maintain this list .. but I come here all the time lurking, and this link page either never loads at all for me .. or the pics don't load and I can't tell what is what.

Is there any reason it can't just be listed out old school style that just works .. Im sure I can find the threads on my own if I know which ones are active. Trying to fancy up some stuff that doesn't really need any fanci-ing.
Unread 12-30-2017, 06:05 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamazombieboy View Post
So no offense to anyone helping maintain this list .. but I come here all the time lurking, and this link page either never loads at all for me .. or the pics don't load and I can't tell what is what.

Is there any reason it can't just be listed out old school style that just works .. Im sure I can find the threads on my own if I know which ones are active. Trying to fancy up some stuff that doesn't really need any fanci-ing.
I'm planning on overhauling it. I haven't had a problem with the pictures, but I imagine that it doesn't work well on a slow connection.

In the meantime, try loading the page text-only.
Unread 12-30-2017, 06:28 PM
All Star

Pictures are awesome. I like the current system. Don't change it, pls.
Unread 12-31-2017, 09:31 AM
Super Star

Quote:

Yep, the old lay-out done by the person whose username escapes me right now wasn't only less fancy, but also way more overseeable. I'm also highly in favour of changing this to a much simpler version.
Unread 12-31-2017, 04:46 PM

Its not the connection, I've tried on my Iphone from home and work, my laptop and my Ipad and PC at home all don't ever load the images.
Unread 12-31-2017, 08:20 PM
All Star

Quote:
Its not the connection, I've tried on my Iphone from home and work, my laptop and my Ipad and PC at home all don't ever load the images.
I'll work on changing it in the new year. I'm really busy these next through weeks.

I'm going to simplify the design further. I'll post more details in the next few days.
Unread 01-10-2018, 02:01 PM
All Star

1/10/2018: I'm close to overhauling the Diary Thread. It will take some time. I do not plan on carrying over the Diary Award graphics. Also, I'm changing the image format from .png to .gif, which should make things load better.

Update: Soon, I'm going to be moving towards making a diary. With my current schedule, updates will be somewhat infrequent. However, I think it would help people to become interested in the C-Verse, which has been lacking recently in contributions.

This will take much of my time, and will make updates here more infrequent. Remember, anyone is free to update/overhaul this thread -- just simply PM me for the_curator account and thecurator password.

I'll gladly run with whatever format the community wants for the thread.
Unread 01-12-2018, 08:18 AM
All Star

1/12/2018 The Diary Thread has been overhauled. Let me know if you still have problems with the new design. If so, I may make a text-only version.

I tried to weed out inactive diaries, but may have accidentally deleted some active ones in the process.

Post here if you need me to add your diary.

I'll continue adding new diaries throughout the month.
Unread 01-12-2018, 09:06 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowYourEnemy View Post
Done.

I don't know how to change a thread title itself -- however, I can put something else in the diary index. I think if you PM a mod they'd be willing to do it for you.
I didn't see my dynasty up there, maybe I just missed it. I did get a mod to rename it. World Championship Wrestling: The Ted Turner Era. Thanks.