Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-10-2018, 04:07 PM
Super Star

Definetly a swerve, that made sense BTW, at the main event. Still, the Mimic vs Too Hot feud is getting good.
Unread 02-13-2018, 07:24 PM
Rookie

Match Card Announced for 4C X-FACTOR!
Frankie Dee Defends His Title VS Sayeed Ali, Too Hot and Thunder &
Lightning Face Off Against The Nest Of Vipers, Thrill Seeker VS Greg Gauge II and MORE!

4C Presents... X-Factor

MAIN EVENT

4C Championship
VS
Frankie Dee VS Sayeed Ali

4C Canadian Championship
VS
Chris Flynn VS Hugh de Aske

ECWA Inter-Promotional Six Man Tag
VS
Too Hot w/ Thunder & Lightning VS The Nest of Vipers

2 Out of 3 Falls
VS
Thrill Seeker VS Greg Gauge

PLUS:
Hockey Stick On A Pole Match
Joe Gilbert VS Jesse Gilbert
K-Squared VS Eric Blackley
Nathaniel Ca$ino VS Remmy Skye
Bailey & McKane VS Zak Attack & Robin Newman

Quote:
Match Card For Predictions:

4C Championship

4C Canadian Championship

ECWA Inter-Promotional Six Man Tag Match

2 Out of 3 Falls Match

Unread 02-14-2018, 01:11 AM
Living Legend

4C Championship

I always thought of Frankie as the Low-Ki of the C-Verse.

4C Canadian Championship

2 Out of 3 Falls Match

Bailey & McKane
VS Zak Attack & Robin Newman
Unread 02-14-2018, 04:34 AM
Super Star

4C Championship

4C Canadian Championship

2 Out of 3 Falls Match

Unread 02-23-2018, 06:41 PM
Rookie

4C Presents... X-FACTOR
2,000 at Quebec City Arena (SOLD OUT)
Overall: D

Pre-Show:
Keiji Takano def. Preston Fuller via pinfall (E-)
Bailey & McKane def. Zak Attack & Robin Newman via pinfall (E)

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Quebec City Arena, where 2,000 of the 4C Faithful have gathered to witness 4C X-Factor! I'm Lee Bambino here with my broadcast partner Ted Ross, and Ted, you GOTTA be excited about tonight's main event!"
"I sure am Lee, Frankie Dee has had his hands full with both Sayeed Ali as well as Rajah for the past several months, and yet he still holds on to the 4C Championship! I can't wait to see what stops he'll have to pull out against Sayeed here tonight!"
"Thank you Ted, all that and more here tonight at 4C X-Factor, but first let's go live to Terry Smith in ring, who is standing by with Jason Thunder, Lightning Lomas and Too Hot!"

"Thank you Lee and Ted! Now Too Hot, for the past few months you've been in an increasingly violent rivalry with Mimic and his Nest of Vipers from over in ACPW. Tonight, you and Thunder & Lightning here will finally get your chance at meeting Mimic in a fair contest. What's your plan going into this six man tag match later tonight?"
"Well Terry it's simple. Mimic has been acting like a punk, hiding in the shadows and stabbing us in the back. But tonight, when me and my boys here step in between these ropes, there's gonna be nowhere left for him to hide, baby."
"That's right, Too Hot." interjects Jason Thunder, grabbing the mic. "In fact I'm sure that I can speak for all three of us when I say that it'll be a pleasure to give Mimic and his goons what's coming to 'em. This is Quebec City, this is 4C territory, and we're gonna send those clowns packing back to ACPW with a few things to think about."
Too Hot grabs the mic back and is about to speak, but he is interrupted by a loud drone and the lights cutting out to face the stage.
Mimic has arrived with The Nest of Vipers! He and his squad of merry misfits stand at the top of the ramp and stare down at the ring. However, they don't advance, and Mimic uncharacteristically has not brought a mic with him. Too Hot then shouts "Cut that music! Mimic, you've got nowhere left to run. Me and my 4C Alliance are gonna pay you back for all that you've done, but if you want to get a head start... Come on down and let's get it started!" He throws down the mic and he and Thunder & Lightning ready themselves, but after smirking for a moment, Mimic waves the Vipers off and they retreat to the back, leaving Too Hot and his 4C Alliance alone in the ring.

One Fall

VS
Tensions continue to boil over in the Gilbert clan, as tonight, their choice weapon is suspended up on a pole set up on one of the far turnbuckles. Jesse is focused and determined, while Joe grins and tries to mess up Jesse's hair, causing him to lose it and begin pummeling his brother as the bell rings to start the match. Jesse takes control early, flattening Joe with two clotheslines before hurling him into the turnbuckle while following up with a running elbow. Jesse turns his attention to the hockey stick sitting high above them and begins climbing the turnbuckle, but Joe is able to pull him off into a super back suplex! He goes for the pin and Jesse kicks out at two.

Joe turns his attention to the stick now. He begins climbing to reach it, but Jesse is back up and is trying to grab onto his boot. In response, Joe kicks Jesse in the face and sends him back to the mat. He reaches the top of the turnbuckle and is able to detach the stick and jump down! He immediately seizes upon his brother as he tries to rise to his feet, slashing the blade of the stick across his back! He strikes him again in the chest, then again, before straddling Jesse and trying to choke him out with the stick across his windpipe. Joe gets both shoulders down for the pin, but Jesse is able to force his way out and clatter Joe with a right hand. He gets to his feet as Joe swings the stick at him again, but this time he is able to block the blow and fights Joe for control of the stick. Joe wrenches it free and swings, but Jesse ducks under and schoolboys him for the pin, but it's not enough for the three.

Jesse is beginning to look desperate and out of breath while Joe uses the stick to steady himself. Jesse has one last burst of energy in the tank and runs the ropes to flatten Joe with a running dropkick. He waits until his brother gets to his feet before lifting him up, bouncing his legs off the ropes and delivering a slingshot powerslam, the Slap Shot! He goes for the pin, one, two... Joe kicks out! Jesse looks ready to snap and put Joe away for good as he grabs the hockey stick and prepares to swing it at Joe's head, but Joe ducks it, kicks Jesse in the midsection and hits a devastating swinging neckbreaker, the Face Off! One, two and three, Joe defeats his brother yet again in brutal fashion.
Joe Gilbert def. Jesse Gilbert via pinfall. (E+)

Sayeed Ali is backstage with Rajah as he prepares for his 4C Championship Main Event against Frankie Dee later tonight. Ali is trying to solidify a gameplan with Rajah for how he'll ensure Ali's victory, but Rajah is easily distracted and keeps going off topic to talk up his dance moves or insult another un-related wrestler. Ali bangs on the table and tells him to focus, as he will not accept failure as an option.

Singles Match
One Fall

VS
K-Squared is a newer signing to 4C, one that was made with little fanfare compared to others such as Thrill Seeker or Greg Gauge. This may be the reason why K-Squared comes to face the Quebec City fans with utter disinterest and disdain. Eric Blackley however is anxious to prove himself after coming up short in the battle for the Canadian Championship. He looks to get his momentum back as this contest gets underway.

At first, Blackley offers a tie-up to K-Squared, which he accepts, but after two exchanges where Blackley got the better of him, Squared gives up and kicks him square in the gut. A hard irish whip leads to Squared dropping Blackley with a clothesline. Squared then looks to gain any advantage he can, stomping on Blackley and backing him into a corner before facewashing him with his boot. K-Squared brings Blackley to his feet and looks to hit a running bulldog, but Blackley pushes him off and follows up with a running knee strike. A headscissors takedown brings K-Squared to the mat, and a standing moonsault onto Squared's back nets Blackley a two count.

Blackley is beginning to get fired up, but a thumb to the eye while the ref wasn't looking gives K-Squared an opportunity. He hits Blackley with a backbreaker-inverted Russian leg sweep combo that has Blackley reeling. He goes for the cover, but somehow Blackley kicks out. K-Squared is furious and admonishes the ref for a slow count, while Blackley begins to rise to his feet behind him. K-Squared turns around and wham! Blackley stuns him with a superkick, followed by a leaping crossbody. Blackley then begins to climb the turnbuckle, signalling for the end, and hits K-Squared with the Flying Vertical Splash for the pinfall victory!
Eric Blackley def. K-Squared via pinfall! (D)

Thrill Seeker is seen walking backstage when he happens to pass by Greg Gauge, who is seemingly waiting for him.
"Whoa, hold up there pal. I just wanted to wish you luck tonight, seeing as how I'm walking into our match as a two time winner of the Rip Chord Invitational! That's right, for the second year in a row, I have-"
Thrill Seeker cuts him off abruptly. "Look, that's real nice kid, good for you. But I don't need luck. I dunno if your little tournament victory has made you forget, but I beat you last month, one two three."
"If that wasn't luck then I don't know what you'd call it. And tonight it's two out of three falls, so if you get lucky and blindside me again, I'll still be able to come back and show everybody here why I'm the hottest name in pro wrestling today. Gregory Gauge. Remember that name, because you'll be seeing it in lights soon enough." He walks off and Thrill Seeker stays behind looking bemused.

Singles Match
One Fall

VS
Nathaniel Ca$ino is clearly in a bad mood tonight, and it's not hard to imagine why. Having been the final 4C Hardcore Champion before the division was nixed right around the founding of the ECWA, Ca$ino was entitled to a shot at the Canadian Title in the 4-Way Ladder match at Cage Rage and came up short. Now The Gambler is short on gold and looking to change his luck, this time against 4C newcomer Remmy Skye.

Right off the bat Ca$ino and Skye take off at a break-neck pace, trading arm drags back and forth and leapfrogging over one another, neither man able to gain the advantage at first. A drop toehold by Ca$ino with a follow-up baseball slide to the face breaks the stalemate, and Ca$ino capitalizes with a springboard leg drop for a two count. Skye is able to battle back with a hurricanrana and a corkscrew elbow drop. A textbook standing dropkick sends Ca$ino the the outside to gather himself, but Skye is right behind him with a suicide dive! He throws Nathaniel back in the ring and goes for the pin, but Ca$ino gets the shoulder up.

Skye tries to keep up the offence but Ca$ino interrupts with a mule kick that sends him reeling. Nathaniel takes out Skye with a slingblade and climbs to the top rope, looking to hit the Double Or Nothing diving moonsault to put Remmy away. He takes off and dives down to the mat, but Skye gets his knees up and Ca$ino practically bounces across the ring after the impact. Skye then hops to his feet and clobbers Ca$ino with a shining wizard, then picks him up into the Skye Driver! Remmy goes for the pin and gets the three, securing the victory.
Remmy Skye def. Nathaniel Ca$ino via pinfall. (E+)

Chris Flynn is backstage as Katie Cameron buffs his 4C Canadian Championship belt on his shoulder. He says that tonight he's going to defend his new title for the first time, and while he has no hard feelings towards Hugh de Aske, he's got no chance of stopping his first ever title reign. He says that when people think back about the 4C Canadian Championship,
they won't think of some goofy wanna-be pirate, they'll think of The Graduate, Chris Flynn.

Singles Match
Two Out Of Three Falls

VS
Greg Gauge has had a big year, having just days ago defeated Marv Statler to win the Rip Chord Invitational Tournament for the second year in a row. That being said, here in 4C he is 0-1, courtesy of Thrill Seeker. Tonight they meet in a re-match, and this time the winner will have to pin or submit their opponent twice to win, giving Greg another opportunity to prove his words correct. Thrill Seeker meets Gauge in the ring and offers a handshake, which is coldly rejected by Gauge. Seeker shrugs it off and the ref calls for the bell to start this contest.

Unlike last month where his plan was to not wrestle Thrill Seeker unless he absolutely has to, Gauge immediately goes to gain the upper hand with a waistlock, grounding Seeker and preventing him from breaking the hold. However, Thrill Seeker deftly reverses the hold and floats over to put a waistlock of his own on Gauge, who after struggling for a moment is tossed through the air with a German suplex. A single leg dropkick has Gauge roll out of the ring to catch his breath, but when Seeker tries to follow him Gauge ambushes him and clocks him with a forearm. Gauge makes the best of this opening by whipping Seeker into the ring steps and into the barricade before rolling him back into the ring, satisfied with his ruse.

Gauge keeps the pressure on with a textbook northern lights suplex which garners a two count. A follow up snapmare with an added dropkick to the back has Seeker wincing with pain, and Gauge begins to formulate a game plan. He pulls Seeker to his feet and hits a nasty neck crank to soften him up for the Proton Lock. He goes to apply the hold but Seeker is able to squirm away and hit Gauge with an enziguri! Gauge falls over into the bottom of the turnbuckle, which sets up Thrill Seeker to charge at him from across the ring and roll into a cannonball! A pinfall attempt is thwarted, and Seeker begins to pull Gauge to his feet, but Greg is able to smack Seeker across the jaw with a left hand blow, to which Seeker responds in kind. Gauge then decides to open hand slap his opponent across the face, which instantly ignites a fire in Thrill Seeker, who beats Gauge in the face multiple times before hitting a fisherman's buster! He goes for the pin and the ref counts the three! Thrill Seeker has taken the first fall!

Gauge pulls himself into his corner as the match resets and looks livid. As the bell rings to start the second phase of the match, he runs across the ring to deliver a spinning heel kick to Thrill Seeker's face! He then straddles his back and locks him in a camel clutch, wrenching on the neck to do as much damage as possible before transitioning into the Proton Lock! Gauge's face is bright red as he fumes and spits at Seeker to give up, pulling away at his face with his hands as he contorts the neck further and further. Seeker begins to try and pull himself across the canvas to reach the ropes, but Gauge has one arm secured... He claws and clutches at Gauge's fingers locked under his chin, before reaching out and... He touches the ropes! The ref tries to break the hold but a furious Gage holds it almost until the five count. Enraged, he begins to take apart the turnbuckle cover in one corner, ripping off the padding to expose the bare metal buckle underneath. Thrill Seeker slowly rises to his feet and is met with Gauge lifting him up and dropping him face first into the exposed turnbuckle with snake eyes! Seeker writhes in pain on the mat as Gauge goes for the pin... But still can only get two! Gauge is distraught, he can't figure out what he has to do to pin this man. He decides to go for a suplex, but Thrill Seeker is able to land on his feet and counter with a neckbreaker!

Seeker is in a dangerous spot but has bought himself some space. He brings Gauge to his feet and hits him with three furious knife-edge chops to the chest, backing him into the exposed turnbuckle. Seeker then turns back and runs towards his foe, jumping into a hesitation dropkick to the face! Gauge falls to the mat and Seeker hoists himself up to the top rope. The crowd builds in anticipation as Seeker signals for the Daredevil Drop! He has liftoff and comes crashing down onto Gauge right in the center of the ring! He goes for the pinfall, one, two... three! Thrill Seeker defeats Greg Gauge in an astonishing sweep, two falls to none! Thrill Seeker celebrates up the ramp gingerly, as the win had come at quite a cost courtesy of MAW's surly star prospect.
Thrill Seeker def. Greg Gauge with two straight pinfalls. (C-)

Backstage the Nest of Vipers is standing silently, their leader Mimic glaring down the barrel of the camera as he begins to speak.
"Let nobody say that I am not an honest man. Too Hot, I gave you and your ilk ample warning. I told you that you would succumb to the Venom were you not careful, and yet, you persist... If fact, you go so far and to prove so meddlesome that you managed to cost me the ACPW Jr. Heavyweight Title at ACPW Salvation... This maleficence shall not soon be forgotten. Mark my words, 4C, you transgressions will be paid back a thousand times over. You have disturbed the Nest, and we are your reward. Tonight, you and your friends will each succumb to the Venom, and there is nothing you can do to stop it."

4C Canadian Championship Match
One Fall

VS
Many who saw the 4-Way Canadian Championship Ladder Match at 4C Cage Rage would agree that Hugh de Aske was the most exciting performer in the bout, even if Chris Flynn would walk away with the belt in the end. Can he summon that energy tonight and bring a swift end to The Graduate's inaugural reign? The ref holds the belt aloft and the competitors square off as this match gets underway.

Flynn and de Aske start out with a test of strength. Flynn is the more powerful of the two, but de Aske has better maneuverability and technical prowess, and so every hold Flynn sets up he is able to free himself from. An atomic drop on Flynn has de Aske take the lead, but Flynn is quick to answer back with a sidewalk slam. A pumphandle slam and an elbow drop gets a two count on de Aske, who is beginning to let the match slip away from him. Eventually he is able to clear space with a Peg Leg dropkick, which sends Flynn to the outside. de Aske sizes up the opportunity and gets a running start for a topé con hilo! He rolls Flynn back in the ring but can't capitalize with a three count.

Flynn is eager to get the match back in his favor and is able to do so by leveling de Aske with a huge lariat. A follow up crossface hold nearly has de Aske tap, but he is able to slip his foot under the bottom rope. Flynn has the match running at his pace now and hits de Aske with a devastating running power bomb, but again he is able to kick out at the critical moment. He rises to his feet and desperately fights back with forearm after forearm before finally landing a DDT on Flynn for a two count of his own. de Aske hasn't got much left in the tank at this point and has to work towards ending this match, so he looks to set up the Cut Throat Driver, but Flynn is able to counter! He delivers a nasty backbreaker to de Aske, followed up by a running senton. Flynn roars as he descends upon his opponent and applies the Flynn-Lock! de Aske struggles for a few seconds before giving the quick tapout, securing the win for the champ!
Chris Flynn def. Hugh de Aske via submission. (D-)

"Wow, what a match! Congratulations to Chris Flynn on the title defence, but Ted, I'm just getting word from 4C Comissioner Troy Winner about events taking place earlier tonight. We understand that Jesse Gilbert wishes to state that no compromise can be reached between he and his brother Joe, and they've both decided that there is only room in 4C for one Gilbert brother. So next month, at Final Fight, their rivalry will be settled once and for all in a Loser Leaves 4C Match! Ted, can you believe how far this fight has gone between these two?"
"I can't Lee, I feel like it was just yesterday that they were one of 4C's most beloved tag teams. But sometimes there's no other option to settle your differences, and brother, these brothers have some DIFFERENCES."
"Well put Ted, we look forward to that match next month as we return to the ring for more 4C action!"

One Fall

VS
Too Hot and Thunder & Lightning VS The Nest of Vipers
Tensions between 4C and ACPW have been boiling over with the explosive rivalry between Too Hot and Mimic. Assuredly everybody in the 4C locker room is watching this match intently, as the pride of not just the men in the ring but the companies they represent is on the line tonight. Too Hot and Thunder & Lightning enter to a hero's welcome, while Mimic and his Nest of Vipers slinks to the ring, leering and glaring at the audience. Too Hot starts off for the 4C side and is fired up and ready, expecting Mimic to come out and meet him, but instead Mimic slowly drifts to the sidelines and sends out Dagger to start off this match.

Too Hot comes bursting out of the gate with ferocity, nearly taking off Dagger's head with a running dropkick. From then on every time Dagger gets to his feet he is tossed with ease back down to the canvas, as Too Hot gestures for Mimic to get in the ring and fight him. Dagger uses Too Hot's anger as an opportunity to chop block him in the knee, taking him down to the mat in a heap. Dagger then unleashes stomp after stomp on Too Hot, before hitting a snap suplex, going for the pin but only getting two. Dagger's offense is brought to a swift halt though, as Too Hot breaks out of a possible throw with a jawbreaker, which he followed up with a tornado DDT, which sent Dagger careening across the ring. Before Too Hot can continue, however, Dagger reaches for the tag, and for a second Too Hot thinks he's finally going to get his hands on Mimic, but the tag goes to Katoh Freak instead. Incensed, Too Hot decides to tag in Lightning Lomas instead.

Katoh Freak probably had a grand plan in mind to take on Too Hot, but instead as he entered the ring he's met with a running lariat courtesy of Lightning Lomas. A springboard cutter lands Katoh Freak flat on his back, and for a moment it looks like it might even get the pin but Katoh manages to get a shoulder up. Lomas tags in Jason Thunder and the two go to work on Katoh Freak, first with a double team suplex followed by a second rope frogsplash from Thunder, which might have gotten the three count but Mimic charged the ring and broke up the pin with a kick. Too Hot hops the ropes and goes right for Mimic, but Mimic runs back to his corner and the ref prevents Too Hot from attacking him as he tries to get all the illegal men out of the ring. Too Hot dutifully goes back to his corner, but not before Katoh Freak is able to sneak over and tag Mimic in.

Mimic breaks into a sprint and elbows Too Hot in the back of the head just as he climbed onto the apron, sending him falling to the floor. Thunder tries to grab Mimic but he's able to escape and hit a springboard elbow to Thunder's jaw. Mimic doesn't give him a second to rest as he's immediately on him with vicious stomps to the back and head. He pulls Thunder to his feet and hits a standing Spanish fly to the crowd's amazement, but the pinfall is broken up by Lomas as he dives to make the save! Within seconds Dagger and Katoh Freak are upon him, Irish whipping him into the ropes and following close behind to clothesline him to the outside, landing right next to a stirring Too Hot. Dagger and Katoh both get a running start as katoh dives through the ropes for a suicide dive on Too Hot while Lomas is flattened by a plancha from Dagger. Now only Mimic and Jason Thunder remain in the ring, and Mimic gets to his feet first. He quickly drags Thunder to his feet and lifts him up into a massive elevated DDT! The Screwdriver! He goes for the cover! One, two... Two and a half! Jason Thunder kicks out and Mimic can't believe it!

Mimic is fuming and wants to put this match to an end. As he lifts Thunder to his feet, he notices Too Hot has managed to climb back up to his corner. He laughs at his mortal enemy as he lifts Thunder up in a delayed vertical suplex to taunt him... But Thunder knees Mimic in the face and reverses it! Mimic is stunned and Thunder hits him with a super kick as a last ditch measure, collapsing to the ground as Too Hot reaches out desperately to make the tag. Thunder slowly drags himself closer and closer to the corner, until finally... Tag made! Too Hot storms the ring and seizes upon Mimic, battering him with furious punches and forcing him into his corner, where Dagger has begun to climb back up. Too Hot goes to hit Mimic with a Tornado DDT to set him up for the Heat Seeking Missile, but just as he hits the corner Dagger slaps Mimics back and the ref sees the tag. The DDT hits and Mimic's skull is driven into the mat, but Too Hot goes for the pin not realizing that Mimic is no longer the legal man. The ref tries to tell him this but Dagger comes out of nowhere with a penalty kick to the face of Too Hot. Mimic slumps to the outside of the ring and Dagger looks to put away Too Hot for good, setting him up on his knees for a running knee strike. Too Hot sees it coming however, and manages to duck and counter with a huricanrana! A dazed Dagger is thrown across the ring as Too Hot scrambles to the top rope, awaiting Dagger to rise before nailing the Heat Seaking Missile! He goes for the cover and gets the clean three, but as he rises to his feet to find Mimic he sees that his nemesis has already fled into the crowd, nursing his wounds and seething with rage.
Too Hot, Jason Thunder & Lightning Lomas def. The Nest Of Vipers via pinfall. (D)

MAIN EVENT
4C Championship Match
One Fall

VS
Sayeed Ali arrives to the ring looking ready for a fight, stomping to the ring looking as mean as possible, while Rajah follows close behind, talking trash to fans at ringside. Frankie Dee, conversely, enters the arena solemnly, holding the title high and staring directly at his aggressors, forcing them to acknowledge that yes, he is still the champ. The two face off in the center of the ring as the 4C Championship match gets underway.

Ali comes out of the gate swinging with harsh strikes and jabs, but Dee is able to knock him off balance with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Ali is quick to recover though, and takes control with a lariat followed by a gutwrench suplex. Dee is slow to get up so Ali makes him pay for it with a kick to the ribs. He pulls Frankie to his feet and forces him into the corner with a choke, but the ref forces him to break it. Instead he smashes his forearm into Dee's face and then grinds his wrist bone across it, to horrific effect. Ali keeps at it with a couple of knees to the midsection before deciding to do some serious damage. He hoists Frankie up to a seated position on the top rope and looks to deliver a superplex! He tries to pull it off but Frankie's not budging, and with a few strikes to Ali's forehead sends him crashing down to the mat. The fans begin to tense up as a battered Dee stands tall on the turnbuckle and launches himself off into a diving senton! He doesn't hit all of Sayeed, but he makes a decent enough impact to warrant making the cover. The ref makes the count and Ali gets his shoulder up after two.

Frankie Dee sets about making up for lost time. He hits Ali with two shattering kicks to the chest, the second flooring him instantly. Dee gets fired up and looks to hit the Shinanju Kick, but Ali manages to dodge it and whip Dee into the ropes. He catches him with a vicious spinebuster upon return and goes for the pin, but Dee kicks out after just one. Ali begins to get frustrated and again starts to batter Dee with strikes, but Frankie blocks one of the blows and fights back with sharp strikes of his own to the midsection before nailing a bicycle kick to the face, sending Ali down to the mat. Ali gets up but Dee is on him with a duo of arm drags before he goes for the Shinanju Kick once again and... he hits it! Ali is knocked senseless as Dee goes for the pin, the ref counts one, then two, when suddenly...
Rajah finally steps in and grabs onto the referee's foot, dragging him to the apron and breaking the count. Dee is furious and ref Andy Gordy admonishes Rajah, but while he's not looking Ali hit Frankie with a low blow and a nasty T-bone suplex. When the ref turns back around Ali is already on top of Dee raining down stiff right hands before once again choking him as long as the rules will allow. When the ref finally pulls him off he gets a death glare from Sayeed, who turns and nods to Rajah at ringside. He drags Dee's limp body to it's feet and whips him hard, intentionally sending Frankie right into Gordy and sandwiching him into the turnbuckle. Gordy is knocked out cold by the impact and Rajah then slides into the ring holding a steel chair. He and Ali gleefully set up Dee to be pulverized by a smashing chair shot, but at the very last second... Frankie ducks and drops to the mat, causing Rajah to blast Ali in the face full force with the chair! Ali is flattened and Rajah looks utterly stunned. Before he can even catch his bearings, Shinanju Kick! Rajah is floored, while an exhausted Frankie collapses on top of Ali. Ref Gordy begins to stir and drags himself over to make the three count. Frankie Dee staggers to his feet and is handed his 4C Championship belt, which he promptly holds tight to his chest and rolls out of the ring. He walks up the ramp with a slight grin as he holds his belt aloft, while Rajah and Ali begin to come to. Ali sits straight up and processes what just happened, getting angrier by the second. Finally he jumps to his feet and starts shoving Rajah, shouting in his face while he feebly tries to explain how he ended up costing Ali the title.
Frankie Dee def. Sayeed Ali via pinfall. (D)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that does it for X-Factor! Thanks to BHK1978 and MisterRomanini for their predictions and to CMPunkBubble and TexasRangers13 for their votes for DOTM, I was blown away that anybody would vote for me at all! For predictions, BHK1978 and MisterRomanini both got 5 out of 8 correct, both picking Greg Gauge and K-Squared to win their matches, but both got the main event and Canadian Title correct! Overall this show was a bit of a disappointment in stats compared to the last two, but I'm enjoying how these stories are coming together. Thrill Seeker stole the show yet again and Mimic had a great performance. The crowd did not enjoy Katoh Freak at all, so that's an issue. Anyways, I'll have the card for ACPW's Damaged up soon, as well as a special announcement that I hope will excite those who are reading. As always I'd love to hear any feedback, and thanks for bearing with my mountains of text!
Unread 06-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Rookie

Match Card Announced for ACPW's DAMAGED!
No. 1 Contender's Bout, Tag Title Ladder Match, ECWA Inter-Promotional Matches & More!

MAIN EVENT
No. 1 Contender's Match
VS
Diablo Duvak VS Grimm Quibble

ACPW Canadian Regional Championship
VS
Ant-Man VS Mario da Silva

ACPW Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match

VS
Damage Inc. VS The Inner City Express

ECWA Inter-Promotional Tag Team Match
VS
The Nest Of Vipers VS Thunder & Lightning

ECWA Inter-Promotional Singles Match
VS
Remmy Skye VS Jayson Van Pelt

PLUS:
Four Way Elimination Match
Cal Sanders VS Topher Smith VS Max Mayhem VS Frankie-Boy Fernandes

Sky King VS Gram Gorman
Raphael VS Princeton Price

AND MORE!!!

Quote:
No. 1 Contender's Match

Ladder Match

The Nest of Vipers VS Thunder & Lightning

Sky King VS Gram Gorman

Sorry this took so long, to all those who kept up before. I hope you'll join me again, I have some fun things planned.
Unread 06-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Super Star

Well, would you look who is back... Glad this dynasty returned, was one of my new favorites from the beginning of the year.

No. 1 Contender's Match
Grimm may have momentum, but Diablo is the singles talent, so I bet on him

Betting on a shocker here because 1. I always root for my brazilian boy - and 2. Ant-man needs to team up again to rescue the tag team scene in ACPW, whic is curently poor,

Ladder Match
Told ya. This is like, their third match, right?

Mimic and his faction are my favorites here.

Sky King VS Gram Gorman

Unread 06-13-2018, 06:33 PM
Low Minors

No. 1 Contender's Match

Duvak isnt done with the title hunt.

I dont see Ant-Man losing the title yet.

Ladder Match

Einstein once said that insanity is to do the same thing again and again without changes and expect a different result.

I cannot see The Nest of Vipers losing on home ground, even less with the other team without Too Hot.

I dont know, i like Remmy more.

he is the one who has the most exposure.

Sky King VS Gram Gorman

He is the good one of his team.

jober one and jobber two, Price is more popular.
Unread 06-13-2018, 11:44 PM
Living Legend

No. 1 Contender's Match

Ladder Match

Sky King VS Gram Gorman

Gram always stinks when I use him in personal games.

There is far more upside to Princeton.