Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Super Star

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
Saskatoon Bowl, Alberta
1.28 (965,980, down from 1.29)

Turner: We're back after a wild night at Chamber of Horrors. Hi I'm Jerome Turner and we have so many questions that need answering.
Hesketh: And we only got four weeks to get them answered let's get it going.

Adrian Garcia and the Elite make their way to the ring joined by their new monster. John Maverick has the CGC World title around his a waist, Eddie Chandler has his Canadian belt also.

Garcia
I’m guessing you want to know about our knew Titan here in the Elite. Well, I hate to say I told you so…. What am I talking about, I love saying that, I TOLD YOU SO! I said I had a plan and it worked. We have a new member in the Elite and he has made sure we stay on top.

At this moment, Alex, Steve and Jack make their way to the ramp. Alex is calm in his demeanor, Steve is ready for a fight and Jack is absolutely livid.

Jack
YOU SCUMBAG ADRIAN GARCIA!!! I HAVE HALF A MIND TO RUN STRAIGHT DOWN TO THAT RING RIGHT NOW AND RIP THAT PUNY HEAD OFF YOUR BODY!!!!! But I won’t. We’ll buy our time, we’ll reclaim that belt if it’s the last thing we do.

Steve
Jack is right, because you see we never give up. We never back down and if it’s a fight you’re looking for we are right here!

Alex
However, that’d be a pretty stupid thing to do considering two of your guys have matches tonight.
Adrian Garcia nods in approval, making sure his guys don’t rush the DeColts.

Alex
So, we’ll make you guys a promise, we won’t make an appearance in any of your matches tonight, we’re far too upstanding for that.

Steve
We don’t want to take away a potential huge win from your opponent's tonight, so we’ll leave you be but….

Jack
In just a few short weeks, Elimination will roll around once again and it’ll be the age old battle once again. DeColts, Elite, Elimination tag match.

Garcia smirks, he expected this to be sure. The Elite members also seem unfazed.

Steve
Smile all you want Garcia, cause there is one fact that we know that we have the advantage over you and that is we are….

All Three
THE DECOLTS!!!!!!! CANADA’S BEST!!!!!!!

Rating: C+

Thomas Morgan is walking backstage and his puppet is with him. They don’t speak or anything but Morgan has his head down. Whoops, he bumped into somebody.

It’s Shooter Sean Deeley.

Puppet
What do you want muscle head?

Deeley stares intently at Morgan and grabs him by the head and begins to bring him to the ring.

Rating: D-

v
Shooter Sean Deeley (F) v Thomas Morgan w/ Puppet (D)

Deeley throws Morgan into the ring and the bell rings. Morgan begins the match apologising to Deeley, but the puppet is screaming insults in Deeley's face. With a quick shift of the hips, Deeley grabs the Puppet and locks in a rear naked choke, although, some might say it was an armbar on Morgan, regardless, Morgan taps
Winner: Shooter Sean Deeley
Rating: E

Turner: Deeley choked out the Puppet
Hesketh: Yeah, wait, no what?

Steve and Alex are backstage talking.

Steve
You said you have a plan

Alex
I do.

Steve
Wanna let me in on it?

Alex
Just relax, Jack is setting it up, don’t worry I have a plan.

Steve
I’m not worrying, I just would like to be informed about what said plan is, you did get outsmarted at Chamber of the Horrors.

Alex glares back at Steve clearly annoyed by what he said.

Steve
Well maybe not outsmarted, but Garcia definitely got one up on us.

Alex
Yeah, don’t worry, I have a plan to figure that out too. Come on, Jack should have him ready now.

Steve
Him?

Backstage in George DeColts office, Ryan Powell brings a hot drink to George DeColt.

George
So Ryan, I hear you weren’t very happy on Friday?

Powell
Oh?

George
Yes.

Powell
It isn’t anything sir, I was just hoping a big time match after my performance against Steve.

George
Hmm, I see. Well, I’ll see what I can do.

Powell
Thank you sir

George leaves the office, drinking his hot beverage.

Powell
Heh, you’re on your way Ryan, you’re on your way.

w/v
Nate Johnson w/ Bobby Thomas (D) v Ricky DeColt (C-)

Ricky is in control from the off in this match and only loses it when Nate Johnson creates an interference. Ricky is incredibly vigilant in his attacks constantly checking where Nate is to be sure he isn't going to attack, which is very unlike Ricky's live in the moment type of attitude. A dropkick knocks Bobby into the corner and he drops to a sitting position. The ref checks on him and Nate attacks but Ricky low bridges him. With Nate out of the equation, Ricky takes advantage and hits a DeColt 45 for the win.
Winner: Ricky DeColt
Rating: C-

Turner: Wow, Ricky was so smart in this match up
Hesketh: Almost Alexian in his approach
Turner: And he showed the athleticism of Steve
Hesketh: And the strength of Jack.
Turner: A true DeColt performance

Sitting in a small room at a desk, Human Arsenal is talking to Alex DeColt as Jack and Steve wait outside as Ricky returns after his match and sits down, using his phone. Alex gets up from his chair and leaves the room.

Steve
This was your plan?

Alex
Yes, of course. He’s facing Dan tonight, if we get him to help us tonight, we can get the upper hand.

Jack
Any luck?

Alex
Not yet, he says he only has eyes to finish his mission. Whatever that means.

Steve
Well we need to do something.

Ricky
I have a plan

Ricky stands up and walks into the room. He comes out a few seconds later

Ricky
He’s in.

Alex
Wait what?

Ricky
Yeah, he said he’ll help us out if we help him find his target. Simple.

Steve
Oh, well done, Rick. Now, what's his target

Ricky
He says he's from the future, something about the world ending... Anyway, he was sent back in time to stop that and he has somebody he needs to stop and he was sent here.

Jack
Oh, so he's completely reliable then, great.

Alex, almost shocked that Ricky was able to accomplish this, walks into the room

Alex
You’re in?

Arsenal
I will help you. We both have missions that we need accomplish, we can help each other and that can start tonight.

Jenny
Hello, I am joined by The Fabulous One, Eddie Chandler. Eddie, you face Ed Monton next, your thoughts?

Eddie
Well Jenny, it’s a fantabulous night here in CGC as the Elite continue to dominate those dirty DeColts. Ed Monton, psh, he’s just an out of fashion old man, Jenny. I am the here and now. Tonight, I will be victorious and come Elimination, the Elite will be victorious again.

w/v
Adrian Garcia w/ Eddie Chandler (B-) v Ed Monton (D)

Although Monton starts well, it doesn't last long for the veteran. Chandler soon turns it around and quickly starts to dominate. Using numerous heel tactics to stay on top such as eye rakes, back rakes, biting and even a lob blow unseen by the ref. This allows Eddie to lock in the Fabulous Stretch and that's it.
Winner: Eddie Chandler

w/v
Adrian Garcia w/ Dan DaLay (C) v Human Arsenal (D)

Dan's power is tough to deal with for Arsenal but he does do well to make sure he stays in the match. Arsenal does his best to keep Dan off his feet grounding the big man and it works a treat, as the commentators admit this is an Alex DeColt strategy. Despite this, DaLay is too powerful, he uses brute strength to break the holds Arsenal has on him and he gets back to his feet. Arsenal comes at him again, aiming for the legs but DaLay knows it's coming an dodges it. Arsenal's a sitting duck, DaLay Down, he's done.
Winner: Dan DaLay
Rating: C-

Turner: Ah, Arsenal was so close.
Hesketh: Was DaLay his target though? Guess we won't find out tonight.

After the match, Alex DeColt gets in the ring and gets on the mic.

Alex
Garcia, get in this ring, I want an explanation.

Garcia, who was walking to the back at the time, stops and turns heading back to the ring, telling Dan DaLay to head backstage. Garcia gets in the ring.

Alex
Explain to me Garcia, where does one find a monster like that?

Garcia laughs

Garcia
Oh no no no no no, Alex one does not find a monster, one makes a monster.

Alex
You made him?

Garcia
That’s right, I’ve always had the team to challenge he DeColts, but the only problem was, we were outnumbered. When Ricky came alone, we were one short and I tried so hard to find another man to fill in the gap, but one never stepped up. So, I did some research into creating my monster and it brought me to a man. A man who could give me what I needed, a man who could give me the last ingredient in creating a monster.

Alex grabs Garcia by the neck

Alex
Who? Who gave the last ingredient?

Garcia
Him…

Garcia points behind Alex and Bloodstone is behind him. He attacks Alex but doesn’t get very far as Steve, Jack and Ricky ward him away. Garcia bails from the ring as the lights turn off. When the light return, Bloodstone is nowhere to be seen.

Rating: C

Show Rating: C

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 06-10-2018 at 03:41 PM.
Unread 06-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Super Star

Things are starting to come together now, so I'm pretty happy with the last show. Just something to update you guys in terms of my personal life and in terms of shows, I'll more than likely be putting up one a week. I recently started a new job and the hours are different then my last job so I've been adapting to it and I haven't quite got it down yet, meaning I don't have the energy to work on diaries when I get home from work. That being said it won't take long for me to get settled so things might change down the road, but I said I'd better let you guys know.

The one thing I've learned in CGC for this time period is that you really have to think of them as WWE in structure. You really need to start the show with a promo and go from there so I tend to try to stick to that mold. Elite's Monster got his first chance to appear on screen if only for one segment. To be honest, I don't know how important he's going to be in terms of a few months down the road, but I thought he'd be a decent foil for the DeColts at Chamber of Horrors. Ricky, Eddie and Dan winning isn't a big deal but Dan and Arsenal have poor chemistry so that's something to keep in mind. Although, I did like the show, there was a slight feeling of it being very choppy in terms of what I was aiming for and loads of stuff was cut out, angle wise, luckily, most of them will appear in the coming weeks.

The connection for Human Arsenal with the DeColts and Bloodstone with Elite is something I really went back and forth with when I was thinking up this show, I guess it'll be explained why down the road but I'd just thought I'd mention it.

Just a quick question for you guys, which will be down in the predictions section, Thomas Morgan and the Puppet, Yay or Nay. One thing I hate about predictions is people always click who they think they'll win not who they want to win, which I believe helps writers far more. It indicates who the readers like and who they don't. I ask just cause I do have some stuff planned for him and I'd like to see how interested people would be in them as a featured part of the shows and although I have had some positive comments to the Puppet, I don't know how "over" he is.

Next few weeks have been planned out in bullet point format, which will help me down the road if I forget about things I had planned (I tend to do that sometimes).

Also, Sunday's suck. That is all.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling Episode 4 Predictions.

The DeColts (Jack & Steve) v The Elite (Dan DaLay & John Maverick)
Ricky DeColt v Ryan Powell
Eddie Chandler v Alex DeColt v Owen Love v Thomas Morgan [CGC Canadian Title]
Elite's Monster v Human Arsenal

Question
Thomas Morgan and the Puppet: Yay or Nay?
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Minor League

The DeColts (Jack & Steve)
Ricky DeColt
Eddie Chandler [CGC Canadian Title]
Elite's Monster (only way Arsenal wins is DQ)

Question
Thomas Morgan and the Puppet: Yay or Nay? YAY!!
Unread 06-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Living Legend

Question
(The most enthusiastic YAY I can give!)
Unread 06-13-2018, 06:25 PM
Low Minors

CGC Title Bout Wrestling Episode 4 Predictions.

Usually I wouldnt see the Decolts lose on free tv, but im sure that the elite will use all tricks on their sleevs to not give us a decisive finish until the PPV.

Ricky is a DeColt, Ryan isnt. And You know my love for the DeColts.

Although Chandler could benefit by not having the canadian title, seeing how is almost unimportant given his status as a main eventer, seems that the Canadian title is the less important part of his gimmick, but i dont think he will lose his title on free tv, im thinking more an upset on PPV.

Is he Gargantuan or Khoklov? doesnt matter, he has been presented as the final solution, and it would kill his steam and momentum to lose, I could see him losing by DQ, but i think you might want to build him as this force that can actually control himself enough to actually win matches and not only be a savage, still i love human arsenal, John Anderson is Awesome, by the way what happened to you TCW diary.

Question

Thomas Morgan: Yay; Puppet: Nay, but I understand why is there, I understand CGC product, and i can understand why people like it, In my mind there are a handful of better gimmicks (for me, just an opinion, you are doing great) for Thomas Morgan in CGC, but i see that a lot of your followers like it, and is not like if his presence disrupted my enjoyment of you diary, if you have plans for him, please continue, believe me is difficult to find people who really appreciate what morgan can do, i have had the luck to experience his ability first hand and it alway surprises me no one ever picked him up.