Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Phenom

Default Stampede Wrestling, LIVE! From The Stampede Corral In Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Quote:
***Pre Show***

Josh Alexander def. Justin Sane in 6:50 with a Pearl River Plunge

Rating: 27/E
[/center]
Quote:

The Show Opens Up With Joe Hendry Coming Out:
My name is Joe Henry *Local Hero* and I wanted to say something.
Last week, I lost to Oje Hart fair and square, so I first would like to congratulate him for his win and title shot.
But one thing I can't justify, one thing I can't let go are the despicable actions that took place before the main event.
Tyson Dux had a great fight with Joey Janela, where the young lad showed his guts and resilience throughout.
But after the match, Joey wanted to thank Tyson for the opportunity and effort with a handshake, one of the best ways to show sportsmanship.
Tyson, however, didn't shake hands.
Not only that, but he proceeded to low blow Joey as a disgusting act of no respect.
So Tyson, this is me, Joe Hendry *Local Hero*, challenging you right here, right now, to a match.

*While Hendry waits, we here Oje's Music hits as he comes out*

Oje: Sorry to dissapoint you all, but I just had to come out here and tell you, Joe, that this is laughable.
I know this wrestling thing is still quite new for you, but here in Stampede we're not a bunch of wusses who can't take a fight.
Joey poked the bear, it's his fault, and he was disrespectful himself in his little promo, so how in the hell are you going to tell Tyson Dux what's wrong and what isn't, huh?
Now when I was on my way here, Tyson stopped me real quick and told me that he wants to team up with me, against YOU.
Well, who doesn't wanna team up with The Hearthrob?
Only problem is, no one wants to team up with mister "Local Hero".
So unless you find yourself a partner by some miracle, you have yourself a match against the two best wrestlers on the roster.
TONIGHT!
*Oje leaves and Joe looks a little nervous*

Rating: 42/D

William Brady vs. Scotty O'Shea vs. Jack Evans:
One half of the tag team champions, Jack Evans, is set to take on two members of challengers from two different teams, and that was the story of this match, as the unlikely alliance of Brady and O'Shea set Evans on their sights looking to defeat the champion.
The match took a big turn as Brady and O'Shea worked together on the outside and practically eliminated Evans from the remainder of the match, and once they got into the ring, Brady reached out for a handshake and perhaps a big shake up in the tag division, but O'Shea fell for the trap and Brady hits him with a Standing Cutter!
It wasn't enough, though, as the fan favorite is able to kick out, and when he does, Teddy Hart runs in to halt Brady!
And he does so for enough time for Jack Evans to come back storming!
He hits brady with a Stuntin' 101 to the inside, pins him, but Hart, who didn't see Evans coming in and it seems like he thought it was O'Shea, came in and distracted the ref!
Then both Hart and O'Shea are arguing with him, and when Evans is trying to get a hold of his tag team partner he got hit by Teddy with a Superkick! The ref never saw it, and O'Shea's looking to capitalize, hits his signature CTRL+ALT+DEL and pins the champ for the win!
An upset victory and the unlikely loser being one half of the champs!
This is a big win for Scotty and Gym Rats!

Rating: 40/D-

After the match, Scotty is ecstatic, celebrating with the fans who are cheering for the underdog!

Rating: 43/D

Chakal vs. Eric Cairnie:
The veteran Chakal has the upper hand since the start, his experience and ring awareness is too much for the young Cairnie to handle.
But then, Chakal is getting a little too cocky, and after a near fall he's arguing with the ref for long enough for Cairnie to roll him up with a surprise pin!
But Chakal kicks out, then immediatley Eric locks in the Liontamer!
Chakal has no where to go, and he has to tap out!
His cockiness cost him the match, and a big victory for the young Cairnie to boost him up.

Rating: 35/E+

Joey Janela Is Backstage, Cutting A Promo:
Last week I was viciousely assaulted by the bitter old Tyson Dux after a match that will be remembered for years as the one that sparked the "Joe" Movement, and I will not stand for this.
But I will take my time, and pay back what you did to my, little Joeys, at a later date, when you least expect it.
At the start of the show, Joe Hendry came out, not to defend me, no, but rather to attack the Muay Thai Kid, and quite frankly, Joe, I don't need your help, I can stand up for myself.
However, a few minutes ago he came to me and asked ME, Joey Janela, to be his mystery partner.
Well, you can be sure I declined, I also gave your little "Local Hero" a piece of my mind, because Joey Janela doesn't need your help.
And THAT'S the bottom line!

Rating: 27/E
Additional Notes: Interestingly enough, Joey came up with a new catchphrase to boost his mic skills.

Oje Heart and Tyson Dux Come Out:
Oje: Well, my friend, I guess that Joe couldn't find a sucker to help him out, since Joey was his only chance but even that kid turn him down.
Dux: Local Hero, my ass!
Oje: Woah, cover your ears, kids! Dux is in town. So Joe, let's just get it over with, come out here and get your ass kicked like last week, oka-
*Oje gets cut out by Joe's Music*
Joe: I had to stop you before you embarres yourself any further.
Oje: Embarres? Oh please, how can The Hearthrob be embarresed? Now come on in here, the water's nice, perfect for a beatdown.
Joe: I wouldn't be so confident, Oje. In fact, I DO have a partner!
Dux: Oh yeah? Is it an imaginary friend? A ghost?!
Joe: How about...

THE NORTH AMERICAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, ETHAN PAGE!!

*Ethan Page comes out to everyone's surprise, and we have a tag team match set as our main event*

Rating: 36/D-

Ethan Page & Joe Henry vs Tyson Dux & Oje "Hearthrob" Hart:
The element of surprise plays a big part in the start of this match, as the NA Champ is on the upper hand against Tyson Dux, who's unable to land any offense in for the better part of the begining, until he's able to use the ref as a shield in the corner and pokes Page in the eye, which is enough to give him time to tag in The Hearthrob, who comes in fired up and uses his momentum to take down the Champion to a thundering roar from the fans, but Page uses a big hurricanrana to shift the momentum and both men are down and out, looking to make the hot tag, and finally crawl to the corner and make the switch to their partners, who both come in ready to fight!
The two are switching blows, no one able to get himself breathing room to land any significant hits, and both eventually hit a clothesline to knock down one another very close to Page's corner
Hendry is then able to quickly tag in the Champ, who doesn't let Dux tag in the former champ, and wastes no time to land his signature Total Package Piledriver and pins him for the victory!
A win for the champion over one of the potential challengers and a big mental victory for Joe Hendry!

Rating: 43/D
Additional Notes: Oje Hart has sustained a Dislocated Wrist. OH GOD-
he's working through it, it's all good.

Attendance: 1,392
Show Rating: 40/D-

Prediction Results:
Powerbrock100 - 2/5
ElectricX - 1/5

Totals:
ElectricX - 3/7
Powerbrock - 2/7
phoenixnitro - 2/7
Jon The Goat - 2/7
Jaded - 2/7

Last edited by DatIsraeliGuy : 06-11-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Unread 06-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Phenom

Default Around The World - WWE

A quick update on WWE:
Rusev has turned babyface by saving Roman Reigns from Jinder Mahal (See Storyline)
Xavier Woods turns on The New Day, what does that mean for them going forward?
Bray Wyatt turns face after Kevin Owens tried attacking Paige in their feud, and therefore the Wyatt Family with him

Bray Retains vs. Kevin Owens at Backlash

WWE Storylines:
Kevin Owens & Sheamus vs. Bray Wyatt & Sin Cara - Don't ask me why Sheamus and Sin Cara's there, AI Booking on real world mods is kinda iffy
Braun Strowman vs. Ted DiBiase Jr. - The usual "Underdog vs. Monster only the monster is the good guy and the underdog is the baddy, don't worry about it
Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev - This is actually interesting, Rusev turns by saving Reigns, his arch enemy? I wonder if it's a swerve?
Daniel Bryan & Seth Rollins vs. John Cena & The Miz - OH THIS IS GREAT! The two biggest underdogs vs the scum of the earth, the biggest jerks in WWE, what can happen? Who knows?
Unread 06-12-2018, 07:27 AM
Phenom

Default Stampede Wrestling, Saturday, Week 3, May 2018

Go Home Show Before Best There Is:
Quote:
Owen Hart Tweeted that Stampede has signed a new roster member, and he will face the veteran Sylvain Grenier at the Go Home Show, but who is it?

Eric Cairnie vs. Josh Alexander

Sylvain Grenier vs. The New Signing

Joe Hendry vs. Oje "Hearthrob" Hart vs. Joey Janela vs. Tyson Dux

Prediction Key:
Sylvain Grenier vs. A New Signing
Joe Hendry vs. Oje Hart vs. Joey Janela vs. Tyson Dux

Bonus Questions:
Who's the new signing?
Who takes the fall in the main event?
Unread 06-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Minor League

Who's the new signing? El Generico.
Who takes the fall in the main event? Tyson Dux.
Unread 06-12-2018, 07:33 AM
Phenom

Default Best There Is Card

Best There Is Card (So Far):

Tyson Dux vs. Joey Janela - No Holds Barred Match

Gym Rats vs. The Mayhem Express vs. The Hart Foundation 2.0©

Joe Hendry vs. Oje "Hearthrob" Hart vs. Ethan Page©
Unread 06-12-2018, 08:02 AM
Phenom

Some More New:
Bret Hart decided to give himself a raise and is now makin...are you ready?
$14,570 a month!

HE MADE 2,300 PRIOR TO THIS.

Also, Joe Hendry left ICW so we have him all for ourselves!
Unread 06-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Rookie

Who's the new signing? Petey Williams
Who takes the fall in the main event? Oje Hart
Unread 06-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Minor League

Bonus Questions:
Who's the new signing? Petey Williams
Who takes the fall in the main event? Tyson Dux
Unread 06-12-2018, 02:39 PM
Phenom

Default Stampede Wrestling, Saturday, Week 3, May 2018 - LIVE! From Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Backstage Incidents: Chakal organised and won a video game tournament.

Quote:

Owen Hart Opens The Show To Cheers:
Thank you, thank you all.
Next week will be the begining of the Best There Is, Was, Will, Trilogy, when we will hold the first event, Best There Is, live from The Stampede Corral right here, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and on the WWE Network! *Cheering*
And as we move towards the end of this show tonight, you will find out more about the card we are going to be presenting, starting with right NOW!
Because if you remember, two weeks ago Gym Rats and The Mayhem Express went on to a double DQ in a #1 Contenders match, and therefore, no team qualifies.
HOWEVER. We do need to hold a match with the North American Tag Team Titles on the line, and so I decided that we will hold one.
A LADDER MATCH.
All three teams will be taking on each other in a Triple Threat Tag Team Ladder Match. *Cheering again*
But I have one more announcement to make.
As you may have heard, Stampede Wrestling have agreed to a contract with a brand new, and exciting, signee.
I won't spoil his name yet, but later tonight you will see him in one on one action against one of our very top wrestlers, Sylvain Grenier. *mixed response to his name*
And finally, our main event tonight, the go home match, will feature Joe Hendry *Local Hero*, Joey Janela *Cheers*, Tyson Dux *Boos* and Oje Hart *Mainly Cheers*.
I hope you all enjoy tonight's edition of Stampede Wrestling!

Rating: 49/D+

Eric Cairnie vs. Josh Alexander:
After his big win last week, Cairnie looks to keep his momentum rolling and add another win to his total, but Josh Alexander is no joke, a smart individual with great ring awareness, which plays a huge part in this fight.
Whenever Cairnie got himself going, Alexander would roll to the outside, use the ropes to force the stop or dodge out of the way, and Cairnie was getting visually frustrated.
After yet another rope break, Cairnie was upset, arguing with the referee and not paying attention to Chakal, who runs in to possibly get revenge for last week, where let's not forget he lost fair and square to Cairnie, but he decided against the idea of beating him up and costing Alexander the match, and instead went on to get on the apron and give Cairnie a piece of his mind.
While they were both shouting at each other, Alexander was already on his feet, and upon seeing the situation he quickly rolls up Eric for the pin!
A victory for Josh Alexander and a mental victory for Chakal!

Rating: 36/D-

After the match, Chakal and Alexander meet eyes and share a smile at one anotehr, but the Alexander decides to simply walk to the back, which leaves Chakal all on his own with Cairnie in the ring, still confused about what happened.
Chakal drops down and looks under the ring for something, and takes out a chair! He must've prepared it before because we here at Stampede do not store such things under the ring.
He then comes into the ring despite Jim Korderas objection, and proceeds to hit Cairnie with the weapon multiple times!
Korderas is trying to stop him but can't, this man is an absolute sore loser!
Eventually, Owen Hart rises from his commentating spot and is ordering Chakal out of the arena.
Chakal walks away but the damage has already been done, will Cairnie be able to even walk to Best There Is on his own?

Rating: 33/E+

Sylvain Grenier enters the ring, taunting the crowd who boos him in a synchronised symphony of hate, and then everybody's waiting for the new, and apparently very exciting, signing.
An unknown theme is blasting through the PA, no one able to figure out who it may be by the very upbeat tune, until a loud "LETS GO" hits, and we feast our eyes on...

EL GENERICO!

The man known as Sami Zayn is now part of Stampede Wrestling, and the crowd is going wild for the new addition!
Generico is excited as well, giving hi fives to any fan who asks for one, and finally gets into the ring, ready for his match against the surprised Grenier.

Rating: A Whooping 69/C+, WOW!
Additional Notes: El Generico debuted his Underdog gimmick which recived the initial rating of Very Good.

Sylvain Grenier vs. El Generico:
This match has a lot of expectations to live up to, and the two talented personnel are not going to let it fall anywhere below the incredible mark, because ladies and gentleman, we have here a fight!
El Generico hyping up the crowd, and using his speed to overcome the strength and experience of Grenier, but none of them is giving an inch, no one is able to land any of the big moves in their arsenals, and we're left with a lot of shoulder tackles by Grenier followed by kick ups from Generico, who finally is able to surprise Grenier with a sneaky leaping hurricanrana from a prone position. Grenier kicks out at one, and claps Generico in disrespect, but the action resumes as soon as he finishes doing so, another shoulder tackle, another hurricanrana, and again, and again, and again! The crowd is loving it but surely the two individuals will try to change something to try and get an edge?
After several more instances of the same interaction between the two, they decide to just stand there, admiring the fans who never stopped cheering for the two in this great bout.
Not for long though, because Grenier hits his famous Show-Off, a wrist lock that results in a devastating DDT, but Generico uses the energy from the crowd and kicks out quickly, and Grenier follows it up with an elbow drop off the ropes, but he can't find anyone home as Generico rolls out of the way and responds with a standing moonsault. Grenier takes a breather and rolls to the outside, which could prove to be a big mistake, as Generico is fired up and signaling the fans for an upcoming Somersault Plancha, he bounces off the ropes and glides through the air to hit the move, and recieves a thunderous reaction from the crowd!
But this is not a No DQ match, and he needs to get back inside the ring to beat the 10-Count by dragging Grenier inside the ring, but to no avail.
Once Jim gets to the count of 7, Generico's brain seems to be sparking an idea, and he runs straight into the ring, bounces off the ropes and hits yet another Plancha!
And so the count resets, this time giving Generico enough seconds to get his opponent's corpse inside the ring, he goes for the pin to finish the match but Sylvain kicks out just at the last moment!
Generico needs to keep going, and he seems to be thinking of something else now-he's climbing the turnbuckle to reach the top, but when he does, he meets Grenier there, who's landing some hooks until the fan favorite is no longer in control.
Grenier then looks to hit something that could end the very short career of El Generico in Stampede Wrestling, as he's looking to hit a massive Superplex!
Generico is fighting back, and Grenier's decision might cost him big time, because Generico is going for it!
He hits it!
A BRAINBUSTAAAAAHHHH!!!!
A SPIKE BRAINBUSTAAAAAHHHH!!!!
This has to be over, there's no getting up from that, but Generico isn't going for the pin, instead, he lifts Grenier back to his feet and hits another BRAINBUSTAAAAAHHHH!!!!
This HAS to be over now!
Generico for the pin -
ONE
TWO
THREE!!!

What an incredible finish! What an incredible match, What a way to introduce yourself to the demanding fans of Stampede Wrestling!
This could be one of the best matches in Stampede this year, and we're not even halfway through!
The crowd is giving a well deserved standing ovation for the new roster member, making it look like he's here for several years.

Rating: 56/C-
Additional Notes: El Generico and Sylvain Grenier have great chemistry in the ring and it showed.

After the match, El Generico takes a mic:
*Breathing heavily, he tries to speak but the fans won't let him, chanting for him and cheering alike, he eventually gets to say this*
WOW! Thank you oh so very much!
What you've seen here right now... is what I'm here for... I joined Stampede Wrestling with the sole purpose of making an IMPACT
...and with that, my eyes... are set on the prize: The North American Heavyweight Title!
So... Ethan Page, or whoever is the champ... when I get to you, get ready... for the fight... of your life.

Rating: 49/D+

Quote:
*We cut to the commentary team*

George Peyton: WOW, What a match!
Owen:
I've been in the ring for many years and I can tell you, this is one of the best debut matches I've witnessed.
Peyton: Well you heard it from the man himself so you know it's true, a candidate for match of the year here at Stampede, if not in Canada altogether!
Owen: It's very early to tell, but it's definitely up there for consideration. But before we get to the main event I have another announcement.
Peyton: ANOTHER ONE?! Let us catch our breath from this match first!
Owen: I wish we had the time but we don't, so I'm glad to announce that the main event of Best There Is will feature yet another Triple Threat Match, between three of the top wrestlers in Canadian Wrestling, for the North American Heavyweight Title
Peyton: Oh my, are you telling me that Generico is already going to challenge for the title?
Owen: Not just yet, but the three are as good as he is, and they are Ethan Page, the current title holder, Joe Hendry and Oje Hart!
Peyton: THAT is a main event ladies and gentlemen!
Owen: So without further a do, let's get to the main event of tonight, a fatal four way match.
Peyton: I'm excited, but it'll be difficult to live up to this match!

Rating: 30/E+

Joe Hendry vs. Oje "Hearthrob" Hart vs. Joey Janela vs. Tyson Dux:
Following the prior match will not be an easy task, but don't think it's gonna stop any of the men from trying.
The match is seperate into a mini tag team bout, as Joey and Joe form an alliance to counter the early dominance of Oje and Tyson, who already teamed up last week and have some startegy planned out and some chemistry going, but Oje's wrist injury is being targeted throughout the entire match, and he must be going through a lot of pain.
Joe and Joey are working well together, feeding off of the fans to gain the upper hand in the middle of the fight, and when the two opponents regroup on the outside, the fan favorites come with a plan and execute it immediatley:
Joey runs off the ropes and Joe aids him up to land a big suicide dive to the outside!
But this backfired on them, as Dux and Hart were able to regain momentum on the outside and use the ring posts as a way to inflict more pain to the spine of Joe and Joey.
Oje and Tyson get back inside the ring and taunt the hot crowd with some "Local Hero" shouts, then look to return to the outside.
But when Tyson turns to the apron, Oje stops him and puts him down with a Spinebuster!
Why on earth would he betray the man who has been like a brother to him so far?
Tyson gets back up but only to be put back down with a vicious Seatout Piledriver, just like Owen used to do.
Oje climbs the turnbuckle, looking to finish the deal with an athletic Swanton Bomb!
And this one is enough to put down Dux, who must be rattled by Oje's actions.
As he leaves the ring, Oje looks down on his fallen comrade, smiles, and adds a few kicks to injury, what a disgrace!

Rating: 45/D
Additional Notes: Joey is now using a new gimmick, Fan's Own, which recieved a rating of Below Average. Oje was working through a wrist injury in this match.

Attendance: 1,300
Show Rating: 50/D+
Unread 06-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Phenom

Prediction Results:
phoenixnitro - A perfect 5/5! You win a brand new...

uhhhh
GIF!

ElectricX - 2/5
Powerbrock100 - 1/5

Totals:
phoenixnitro - 7/12
ElectricX - 5/12
Powerbrock - 3/12
Jon The Goat - 2/7
Jaded - 2/7

NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!
Stampede Wrestling and NXT sign a working agreement!
Owen Hart promises a certain NXT superstar will appear at Best There Is against El Generico, and will reveal who it is at a later date!

Joe Hendry requested a pay rise, persumably for leaving ICW and needing more income, he gets it in it's entirety.

Chris Jericho will be retiring soon! Does he have a goodbye tour in place?

Toshiaki Kawada is also hanging up the boots soon! one of the all time greats, who took part in the first ever 6* match by the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, when he face Mitsuharu Misawa at AJPW Super Power Series 1994 - Tag 16.

Prediction Key for Best There Is:

Sylvain Grenier vs. Chakal

El Generico vs. TBD

Ladder Match - Gym Rats vs. The Mayhem Express vs. The Hart Foundation 2.0©

Bonus Questions:
Who do you think the NXT Superstar is going to be? *Worth a whooping 2 points!
Will the No Holds Barred Match feature weapons?

*Best There Is will be up (hopefully) tomorrow, may get delayed to Friday

Last edited by DatIsraeliGuy : 06-12-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Unread 06-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Rookie

El Generico vs. TBD

Who do you think the NXT Superstar is going to be? Kyle O'Reilly

Will the No Holds Barred Match feature weapons? Yes
Unread 06-12-2018, 04:45 PM
Phenom

To all those who take part in the predictions and to those who simply read this:
Thank you, Iíve had no clue if this small company would get any interest, but it certainly did, and Iím enjoying the hell out of it so far!

If anyone has any criticism about the show/presentation/format, suggestions, general comments, Iíd love to hear them!
Iím really hyped for Best There Is, and the go home show turned out very well imo (and in game), but Iíll have to create the logos before I post the show.

Thanks again!
Unread 06-13-2018, 03:13 AM
Minor League

Best There Is:

El Generico vs. TBD

Unread 06-13-2018, 03:20 AM
Super Star

El Generico vs. TBD

Bonus Questions:
Who do you think the NXT Superstar is going to be? *Worth a whooping 2 points! Adam Cole BAY-BAY!!
Will the No Holds Barred Match feature weapons? YES!
Unread 06-13-2018, 07:51 AM
Phenom