Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Low Minors

Is there a way to ensure that your development territory broadcasts its events on a company-owned broadcaster? I have a company owned broadcaster and a development territory, and I've given the development territory deals with the broadcaster for both a weekly television show and for events. The weekly show is being booked and shown on the broadcaster, and the development company is creating and holding monthly events, but the events are not being shown on the broadcaster.

Is there some setting somewhere I'm not seeing to tell my development company I want it to take advantage of the deal I've given it to show its events on my broadcaster? Do I need to have the territory's events created and scheduled before I set up the events deal with the broadcaster in order to have them shown?

In case it matters, this situation came about while I was using the demo version. I haven't tried to continue that save or fooled around with the issue using the full version of the game.
Unread 05-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Low Minors

Is there any reason why some workers won't join me? Or where can I see it?

For example, the contract from Pablo Rodriguez is running out and I want to sign him with TCW, but I always get the message:

"Pablo Rodriguez has rejected your request for negotiations as he is not interested in joining TCW."

There is no explanation, why he doesn't wanna join me.
Unread 05-04-2016, 08:34 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarrZiss View Post
Is there any reason why some workers won't join me? Or where can I see it?

For example, the contract from Pablo Rodriguez is running out and I want to sign him with TCW, but I always get the message:

"Pablo Rodriguez has rejected your request for negotiations as he is not interested in joining TCW."

There is no explanation, why he doesn't wanna join me.
That's because he's the head booker of SOTBPW. You can't steal owners and head bookers from other companies.
Unread 05-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingster View Post
That's because he's the head booker of SOTBPW. You can't steal owners and head bookers from other companies.
Ah okay. That makes sense. Thank you.
Unread 05-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Low Minors

I'm sure it's right in front of my face but how do you fire someone?
Unread 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Major League

How the hell do you get non-wrestlers over? Authority figures and managers NEVER seem to grow pop for me no matter how much higher their angles rate than their popularity.

This is something I've never known how to do in 10, 13 or 16 so I think its time to learn.

Its not an angle length thing either as just about every angle I book is 6 minutes out of habit.
Unread 05-04-2016, 09:58 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwfmark View Post
I'm sure it's right in front of my face but how do you fire someone?

Click on the Contract of the worker.

Roster -> Worker -> Contract: Pay-per-appearance, $xxx per show. Click on it, then a new menu opens with "Release" button.
Unread 05-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Major League

is there ever a benefit now to running an event in a specific venue instead of the generic venue option?

also are production penalties additive, or the same no matter the number/severity of elements affected?

Last edited by liontamer : 05-04-2016 at 11:37 PM.
Unread 05-04-2016, 11:18 PM

Does anyone having problem in gaining popularity?
I am playing with TCW and my weekly shows are nerver below 80. I had two PPVs (85 and 88) but the popularity inside the USA are is the same from when I started the game.
I know The Pop! Network is not the maximum in terms of coverage but the other channels for the prime time slot, are requesting a minimum rating of 88.
I am sure I should gain popularity, at least in region I am having the show...
Unread 05-05-2016, 01:01 AM
Low Minors

If you turn 'match/angle ratio' off, how does the show rating calculate?

i.e. say my product says 80% matches but with the ratio off I book 50% matches, do the matches count 80% or 50% towards the overall show rating?
Unread 05-05-2016, 01:15 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benrollo View Post

i.e. say my product says 80% matches but with the ratio off I book 50% matches, do the matches count 80% or 50% towards the overall show rating?
Show rating is always calculated according to what you actually book,so matches would be 50% in that example.
Unread 05-05-2016, 01:15 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benrollo View Post

It's the ACTUAL ratio of your show, which is how it works with it turned on anyway.

EDIT: Beaten to the old 1-2.
Unread 05-05-2016, 01:47 AM
Phenom

Would there be a way to have my women's wrestling be "division" while having one woman be able to wrestle men?? So basically part-division part-integrated
Unread 05-05-2016, 02:15 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Rey View Post
Would there be a way to have my women's wrestling be "division" while having one woman be able to wrestle men?? So basically part-division part-integrated
I think I'm right in saying the only way you could do that would be to set as integrated but only book her against men, and book the other women against each other.
Unread 05-05-2016, 02:52 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
I think I'm right in saying the only way you could do that would be to set as integrated but only book her against men, and book the other women against each other.
That's how I always handled the WWF in Attitude Era both for Chyna in Singles and for Mixed Tags such as Jarrett & Debra vs D'Lo & Ivory.

I assume TEW 2016 is the same.