Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Low Minors

Default Hollywait

October, 1996
San Francisco, California

"Man, seriously?" the teenager asked his father's lawyer in the most exasperated manner. JK Jr., as he went by, looked across the dining room table at his parents for contradicting information, but Mr. Stallings only offered a shake of his head.

"I told you son," his father chided. "You have to be eighteen years old in the State of California to incorporate. You have less than two years to go, you can make it."

"Now I would like to point out, JK," the lawyer quipped, "that there is nothing preventing you from investing in one of the "wrestling companies" in the meanwhile, but even if it was legal to start your own, you would be leaping through all kinds of hoops."

"He'll survive," JK Stallings Sr. commented. His son looked miserable there at the table with his arms folded, featuring an expression like he wanted to cry. He felt that even if his son were old enough to start a company, he was nowhere near mature enough for it. The wait to eighteen would hopefully do him good.

"Whatever..." JK Stallings Jr. mumbled, getting up from the table and marching off to his bedroom.

"Thanks for your time Tom," JK Sr. said to his lawyer. The man had been in his employ - first by contract then by direct hire - as his electronics retail business first opened, then expanded to eight locations across the Bay Area and into Northern Cal.

"Not a problem boss," was the reply. "See you tomorrow night for spades."

"Hell yes, I can't wait to take my money back," JK replied with a laugh. While showing his lawyer the door, Mrs. Stallings went back to cleaning the kitchen. Heading to his bedroom to change out of his slacks and into something more comfortable, JK Sr. could clearly hear a familiar guitar riff and a deep bellowing voiceover.

"This... is the Supreme Wrestling Federation."

JK Sr. couldn't help but grin. That boy of his sure loved the wrestling.

Last edited by PFElton : 04-11-2018 at 09:45 AM.