Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-10-2018, 06:34 AM
Major League

Default Stampede: Hart & Soul - An Over The Edge: Flashpoint Diary

Quote:
Best There Is.
Best There Was.
Best There Ever Will Be.

These are the words my brother,
Bret Hart used to describe himself back in his glory days.
And while self proclaimed, no one seemed to object it,
this was just another fact about The Hitman.
I never had a problem being the number 2 guy in the family,
I love my brother and I know very well he's the best wrestler
I ever been in the ring with, that's for sure.
He's better than me, I have no problem admiting that.

When he asked me to join the company back in 2010,
there was no hesitation, of course I joined.

Starting out, we were pretty small,
but the name "Hart" always gets a crowd in Calgary,
so we had nice attendance.
We weren't huge,
we barely made any money if at all,
but it was never about the pay.

In the Hart family, Wrestling is sacred.
It's bigger than a passion, or a legacy.

IT'S LIFE ITSELF.

That's why I was so proud when my son, Oje,
started his pro wrestling career.
It was inevitable, yes,
and it wasn't like I never saw him wrestle,
I trained him after all,
but from that to wrestling around the world,
Japan,
England,
Canada
of course,
that's much different.

Then we started to catch some eye-balls,
and Bret was somehow able to persuade
Vince to give us all the clips from the Network,
then he got us ON the Network.

To this day, I have no clue how it happened.
Maybe Bret gave Vince something in return,
maybe Vince believes this is good business.
Or maybe, maybe this is Vince trying to pay back.
Pay back Bret for... THAT NIGHT.

Anyways, I went on enough, let me just end it like this:
We may not be the biggest name in town
We may not have the flashiest roster
We may not have the best wrestlers

But...

WE
ARE
STAMPEDE!

OOC:
I love this mod to bits, and I wanted to do a diary on it since it was announced, so here it is.
a MASSIVE thank you to Fleisch "The Wizard of Modz", this mod is probably the most hyped I've been since Summer of Punk screenshots were shown to me.
I'm playing as the focal point of this mod, Owen Hart, hopefully this will go for quite some time.
I'll have a preview for the first show very soon

p.s. for those wondering, the terrible Logo I'm using was made by yours truly. It's terrible, I know, but if for some reason you like it you're free to use it.

Last edited by DatIsraeliGuy : 06-10-2018 at 01:54 PM.
Unread 06-10-2018, 06:52 AM
Major League

Default Stampede Wrestling, Friday, Week 1, May

Quote:
Prediction Key:

#1 Contenders Tag Team Match:

Gym Rats (Alessandro Del Bruno and Scotty O'Shea) vs Hart Foundation 2.0 (Jack Evans and Teddy Hart)

Tyson Dux vs Joey Janela

Joe Hendry vs Oje Hart - Winner Gets Title Shot Whenever He Wants

Last edited by DatIsraeliGuy : 06-10-2018 at 01:55 PM.
Unread 06-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Major League

Default Roster Overview

Meet The Roster:
Quote:
Main Eventers:

Ethan Page - Our North American Heavyweight Champion. Great in the ring, incredible heel, is still young and has potential for days.
One of the best wrestlers on our roster, this kid can fly. High

El Generico - The Man Known as Sami Zayn, The Generic Luchador, Pride Of Tijuana, whatever you wish to call him, this man is quite possibly the best pure in ring wrestler on the roster, and it must be a matter of time before he's a multiple time North American Champ. His selling ability, aerial versatility, chain wrestling skills and storytelling brilliance make up for one of the best wrestler on the planet today, and one hell of a signing, and I'm proud I chose to sign the guy.

Oje Hart - My son, and the most promising talent on the roster,
as well as our number one guy.
Charismatic, oozes Star Quality, and a damn good high flyer,
kid has potential, loads of potential.
he likes the nickname "Hearthrob" so I guess we'll call him that.
The biggest problem surrounding his future in the company is, well, he might not have a future here.
With so much talent, charisma, and looks, WWE and WCW are destined to sign him,
and I'm not going to hold him back,
so the only question is "how long do we have?".

Tyson Dux - A great veteran, reminds me a lot of Chris Jericho for some reason, I can't put my finger on it.
Regardless, he brings 20 years of experience and can help passing some of his knowledge to the young guys.

Teddy Hart - Oh yeah, this little rat.
Teddy is the son of Georgia, my sister.
He was always so... distant, from the rest of the family.
That was until he followed dad's footsteps into wrestling, and suddenly we started seeing him all the time.
His son, Bradley, wants to be WWE World Champion when he grows up.
I don't know how I feel about it yet.
He's a trouble maker, yes, and I'll let you in on a secret:
I don't like him, but he's my nephew, and I love Georgia.
Plus he's not that bad a wrestler, so I guess that's nice,
and he's one half of the NA Tag Champions, The Hart Foundation 2.0, although I think you'd agree when I say the original was better.

Sylvain Grenier - Not really much to say about him.
41 years old, bring a lot of experience, but nothing special.
He's charismatic, though, so maybe he can become a manager or a commentator down the line.

Midcard (Lower - Upper, this will rotate a lot so they will be specified as one group):

Chakal - Same as the above, solid worker, but he told me he might retire soon.

Jack Evans - Now we're talking, this kid is SPECIAL. I've been around the wrestling business for, what, 30 years?
And yet he somehow manages to surprise me, to amaze me, with his athletic abilities. Incredible high flyer, probably the best we have, he's the second half of the North American Tag Champs, The Hart Foundation 2.0 and a real good kid. Apparently he and Teddy are best of friends, hopefully Jack turns Ted into a better person, but I feel like it's more likely going to be reversed.

Scotty O'Shea - I LOVE his gimmick. It's unique, fresh,
and most of all, Oje says it's cool so it must be true.
I have no idea what this World of Warcraft is,
but if it gets butts on the seats I really don't care.
Wrestling-wise, he's not bad by any means, but nothing more than your average wrestler with a good gimmick, which sometimes is all you need.
To my surprise Bret likes him too, I thought it would piss him off.
he's very... tight with wrestling.
Usually he can't stand gimmicks like that, but not with Scotty.

William Brady - People like him very much, but I didn't have the chance to witness him in person yet.
Looks good, but I can't see any greatness there. A solid midcarder if a little more, he's on a tag team with Ashley Sixx as The Mayhem Express and they click nicely, they have a few title runs in them.

Alessandro Del Bruno - A solid cruiserweight, he's teaming up with Scotty and they seem to be over, so that's nice.
We'll see how he does in the ring, I have some doubts.

Ashley Sixx - The other half of The Mayhem Express, a nice flashy worker, but the strongest guy we have. Mentally that is.
"Advanced Stage-3 Lymphoma Cancer couldn't stop me, so why should anyone try?" - It's amazing how he overcame that, and what's great about wrestling is that stories like this can only get you over.

Eric Cairnie - He's young, and that's more or less his best attribute. A good heel if anything, he needs to improve if he wants to stay here.

Joe Hendry - I've heard crowds chant "local hero" so many times before finding out why.
He's a singer.
A good one, I'll give him that, but does it help in wrestling?
Apparently so, because he got over very quickly. He can cut promos very well, has some nice technical skills and is only 4 years in the business. I like him, and so should you.

Josh Alexander - Being an announcer and a commentator helps him with his promos, but other than that I can't see much else. Maybe a tag team down the line?

Joey Janela - He's got a bright future, I'm sure of it. And I'll make sure to help him get a name out there, while hopefully get him some good skills in the squared circle.

Kirk Warmack - He's still young and has room to improve, but I'm not too sure if I want to wait for him to do so.

Kobe Durst - Again, very young, we'll see how he does.

Lionel Knight - I'm gonna be honest here, he's not very good. Not sure how long he's got here, but unless he pulls something out of his sleeve, it's not long.

Openers & Enhancement Talent:

Brent Banks - A solid high flyer, can't see much more than a midcarder here, but he's got some nice moves and one of the only babyfaces who can get people to cheer him without needing anything more than his moveset.

Shane Sabre - Kid has some nice sideburns, I must admit. Very average in the ring though, but he has some potential I think.

Justin Sane - He's really just a jobber here. But hey, we all start as ones.

*Brian Pillman Jr. - Do I really need to introduce a name like this for you? A good high flyer, just like his dad, but I'm not too sure if he's got the charisma and promo skills his father had. He's very young, so that might change, and he's injured for about a month.

Last edited by DatIsraeliGuy : 06-15-2018 at 09:54 AM.
Unread 06-10-2018, 07:04 AM
Minor League

More Flashpoint diaries! Woo! Stampede is very interesting, going to be fun to see the rise of the promotion. Excited to follow this!

Gym Rats (Alessandro Del Bruno and Scotty O'Shea) vs Hart Foundation 2.0 (Jack Evans and Teddy Hart)
Gotta put over probably your two biggest stars at the moment. Unless Gym Rats can somehow manage the upset.

Tyson Dux vs Joey Janela
Hm, interesting addition of Joey Janela. I think Tyson picks up the win though, for Canada!

Oje is someone I'm excited to personally book down the line, I hope he picks up the win here! I can easily see him becoming the ace of Stampede.
Unread 06-10-2018, 07:21 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixnitro View Post
More Flashpoint diaries! Woo! Stampede is very interesting, going to be fun to see the rise of the promotion. Excited to follow this!

Gotta put over probably your two biggest stars at the moment. Unless Gym Rats can somehow manage the upset.

Tyson Dux vs Joey Janela
Hm, interesting addition of Joey Janela. I think Tyson picks up the win though, for Canada!

Oje is someone I'm excited to personally book down the line, I hope he picks up the win here! I can easily see him becoming the ace of Stampede.
Thanks! I bet you're gonna steal Oje in your diary very soon, but I'll do whatever I possibly can to stop it from happening in my diary, that's for sure.

I am however absoloutely amazed by your diary presentation, but sad that I do not home the skills nor tools to create such cool graphics (case in point: the logo and banner I made for this diary).
Unread 06-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Super Star

I'm running a Stampede game as well though I changed it to perf > pop and brought in a few name Canadians because it made sense to me. Jericho, Zayn, Rhino, Petey, Rene, RD are all fun additions. And I'm strongly considering Alex & Chris in the future. And maybe Kenny Omega...

Gym Rats (Alessandro Del Bruno and Scotty O'Shea) vs Hart Foundation 2.0 (Jack Evans and Teddy Hart): Unless you wanna give the Gym Rats a title match, these are the best two guys there.

Tyson Dux vs Joey Janela: Big fan of Janela though and hes my company's loose cannon basically.

Joe Hendry vs Oje Hart - Winner Gets Title Shot Whenever He Wants: Rematch against Ethan Page? Ethan isn't really ready to hold the title. Oje's solid though.

Idk if you're going by stats but Ethan Page isn't really a high flyer xD I think he's had deliberate antics about his inability to do much of anything fancy going top rope. Also not sure how far ahead you've booked but Josh Alexander is pretty solid, I wouldn't disregard him. IRL for sure. Him & Page or him & Dux would make a handy pairing.
Unread 06-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon The GOAT View Post
I'm running a Stampede game as well though I changed it to perf > pop and brought in a few name Canadians because it made sense to me. Jericho, Zayn, Rhino, Petey, Rene, RD are all fun additions. And I'm strongly considering Alex & Chris in the future. And maybe Kenny Omega...

Gym Rats (Alessandro Del Bruno and Scotty O'Shea) vs Hart Foundation 2.0 (Jack Evans and Teddy Hart): Unless you wanna give the Gym Rats a title match, these are the best two guys there.

Tyson Dux vs Joey Janela: Big fan of Janela though and hes my company's loose cannon basically.

Joe Hendry vs Oje Hart - Winner Gets Title Shot Whenever He Wants: Rematch against Ethan Page? Ethan isn't really ready to hold the title. Oje's solid though.

Idk if you're going by stats but Ethan Page isn't really a high flyer xD I think he's had deliberate antics about his inability to do much of anything fancy going top rope. Also not sure how far ahead you've booked but Josh Alexander is pretty solid, I wouldn't disregard him. IRL for sure. Him & Page or him & Dux would make a handy pairing.
I'm definitley considering some of these names...
Not Jericho though, even though he's willing to sign, I wanna keep it a small roster and have the workers connect with the fans. Jericho is too popular.

Oh, and I meant Ethan Page can "fly" as in improve a lot, should've been clear on that.
Regardless, first show is up right after this post
Unread 06-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Hall of Fame

Harts
Dux
Oje
Unread 06-10-2018, 01:52 PM
Major League

I just looked at this on mobile and realized it looks terrible.
My apologizes, I’ll try and find a sweet spot that works for PC and Mobile

Also sorry for the delay, I fell asleep and now there’s a basketball semi final in israel featuring a derby with my favorite team and the epic rivals. I already wrote most of the show so it’ll be up by tonight

Last edited by DatIsraeliGuy : 06-10-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Unread 06-10-2018, 02:16 PM
Minor League

Tyson Dux vs Joey Janela

Unread 06-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Major League

Default Stampede Wrestling, LIVE! From Stampede Central in Calgary, Alberta, Canada:

Quote:
***Pre Show***
Ethan Page def. Chakal in 7:51 with A New Page
Rating: 36/D-
Quote:

Owen Hart Opens The Show:
Two days ago Bret Hart, my brother, asked me into his office.
He offered me a chance to promote and book the company that has been so close to my heart,
no pun intended,
for the better part of the decade.
I instantly agreed, and now, here we are,
the first show where I'm in charge.
And I can assure you this will be a good one,
but before I get to tonight, I wanted to announce something.
My brother doesn't like hearing his name on TV a lot.
I know, it's very odd, but that's the way he is.
He knows how important he is to Canadian Wrestling,
but he will not admit that.
So, I decided, that in honor of my brother,
and the entire Hart Family, to create 3 new events,
starting with the first one two weeks from now,
the second in June, and the last in July.
What are these events called, you ask?
Well, in respective order:

May - Best There IS. *Cheers Starting To Build*
June - Best There WAS.
July - You guessed it, Best There Ever WILL Be.
*Loud Cheers*

These events will feature the best names Canada has to offer, the most stacked cards Stampede can get, and the best wrestling these guys are capable of, and they will all be available on the WWE Network, on demand.

Now, onto tonight.
We have not one, but two very important matches tonight,
starting with a #1 Contenders Match for the North American Tag Team Titles,
featuring the Gym Rats and The Mayhem Express,
and ending with a match for a title shot for the North American Heavyweight Championship,
anytime, anywhere,
between Joe Hendry *Local Hero* and my very own,
Oje "Hearthrob" Hart!
*Cheers*

I hope you all enjoy the show, goodnight!

Rating: 52/D+

#1 Contenders Match: Gym Rats vs. The Mayhem Express:
This match started out strong, with an all out brawl between all 4 wrestlers, until Brady was able to get the upper hand over Bruno.
This continued until...

The Hart Foundation 2.0 Attack! And the Double DQ is called!
No one wants to see that.

After the match, Teddy and Jack are cleaning house, they don't want to face any of these teams at Best There Is! They want to watch the show from the comfort of their home.

Rating: 33/E+ (Match)
38/D- (Post Match)

Joey Janela Interview:
Word in the back is that one Tyson Dux is talking trash on me,
and I can't accept this.
Tyson, the Muay Thai Kid, you think you can stop the GREAT Joey Janela?
You sure can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?
I can promise you,
this is the match that will be remembered as the Austin 3:16 of Stampede Wrestling, nay,
The JOEY 3:16
So I've got news for you,
Tyson - Joey Janela is gonna beat your ass,
and that's the bottom line!

Rating: 31/E+

VS.
Joey Janela vs. Tyson Dux:
On paper, this should've been a walk in the park for Dux, but the 20 years veteran just couldn't put Janela down for the three count.
Every time he puts a big move in,
Janela channeled in his inner John Cena and kicks out at 2.
After the third Air Raid Crash resulted in a kickout,
Dux was getting REAL frustrated,
and began stomping a mudhole into Joey,
punching and kicking him and
just when he was about to get DQ'd,
he got his nerve back,
got Janela up for a 4th Air Raid Crash,
this time finishing the job!

After the match, the crowd is giving Joey a standing ovation for his efforts, and Tyson is helping him up.
When Joey reached out for a handshake, it looked like Tyson might be turning face, but just then he decided that Low Blowing the young kid is a better option. Absolute disrespect from the veteran.

Rating: 41/D- (Match)
32/E+ (Post Match)

Joe Hendry makes his entrance,
singing along his way into the ring with the crowd and getting them hyped

Rating: 35/E+

VS.
Joe Hendry vs. Oje "Hearthrob" Hart:
These two were here to put on a show tonight!
Pulling out all the stops, move after move,
signature move after another,
and when you thought it was over, they kept kicking out.
Oje was trying to lock the Sharpshooter many a times but to no avail,
Hendry had a gameplan set to stop that from happening.
The Local Hero goes for his patented Trip Around The Globe,
looks to make the upset-

But the third generation star was somehow,
someway able to kick out,
and then quickly turns it into a SHARPSHOOTER!
Hendry has no choice,
he was caught completely off guard! He taps out!
Oje with a big victory over Local Hero, Joe Hendry!

Rating: 48/D+

Attendance: 1,314
Show Rating: 46/D, Increased our Popularity in 45 Regions.
Unread 06-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Major League

Pick Results:
SWERVED!

Everyone got 2/3! Muhahahaha.

Seriously though, I really though of giving Joey a flash pin, but Tyson wasn't having it.
Unread 06-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Major League

Default Stampede Wrestling, Staurday, Week 2, May

Quote:

Scotty O'Shae vs Jack Evans vs William Brady

Chakal vs Eric Cairnie

Oje "Hearthrob" Hart & Tyson Dux vs Joe Hendry & ???

Prediction Key:
Scotty O'Shea vs Jack Evans vs William Brady
Chakal vs Eric Cairnie
Oje Hart & Tyson Dux vs Joe Hendry & ???

BONUS QUESTIOS:
Who will take the pin in the triple threat?
Who's the mystery partner?
Unread 06-11-2018, 09:44 AM
Low Minors

Chakal vs Eric Cairnie

BONUS QUESTIOS:
Who will take the pin in the triple threat? William Brady
Who's the mystery partner? Joey Janela
Unread 06-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Minor League

Prediction Key:
Chakal vs Eric Cairnie

BONUS QUESTIOS:
Who will take the pin in the triple threat? William Brady
Who's the mystery partner? Joey Janlea