Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > The Dog Pound
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-22-2019, 11:28 PM
Living Legend

For now I think Dylan has alleviated some of my feelings about him being Scum after his post regarding SF. Granted they could be working together but the way SF has been going after him I doubt it (though it would be tremendous gameplay if he did).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrows View Post
Night Three

Bored of the waiting game, he set out to prepare for his nightly routine. He already knew where he had to get to tonight, but he wouldn't make it there. As he turned a corner he spotted someone else ahead, slowly approaching him.

It took a few moments of focus to make sure, but he knew this person's face. He shouldn't be here. He died hundreds of years ago. The knight wouldn't stick around to find out what the spirit wanted. Probably a good idea.

The spirit's attention was drawn away from his target and to the sky, the powerful flap of the beast's wings alarming the spirit. Confident, the spirit faced down the beast, knowing he had controlled the gem once before. He was one of the few chosen to have that honor.

The gem didn't care about this history. This spirit was in it's way.

I find this a tad bit interesting because originally I thought the knight and the dragon were two different killers doubling up on the same kills. That theory went out the window when the doubled up on the targets two night in a row.

But now I am back to square one because this write-up says the knight did not want anything to do with DJ. Yet the dragon killed DJ. Basically I am back to square one, wondering what to make of the dragon and knight.

------------------------------------------------------

She approached far more casually this time than her last two attempts. He didn't give her an immediate sense of fear like they did.

"Excuse me."

He turned to acknowledge her and quickly got to his feet to face her.

"Calm down. I just want to explain."

He didn't seem interested, but he hadn't stabbed her yet, so she continued.

"We want the same thing. Just listen, please."

After last game I am not going to go all, "There's a cult watch out!" Granted I have no reason for there not to be a cult in this game but still it does not feel that way to me.

Possibly a scum recruit? Not sure, it very well could be. As I said, this game is a lot like American Big Brother in that we should always expect the unexpected.

------------------------------------------------------

He'd spent all night working out how he was going to manage this feat. Hours of climbing lead him high atop Dragonbrook. He took in the view for a moment, knowing he'd never seen this sight again, and dove.

He'd found his target's resting spot before climbing, and crashed down towards it now, axe in hand. As he landed on the creature he dug the axe into it's back and removed it before being thrown into a nearby wall by the now furious target.

The target would try to retaliate, but it's fire wasn't quite as impressive as the beast, and the man managed to roll out of the way. He charged between attacks and bashed it over the skull with his axe. A few more shots and he'd won this battle.

I am going to agree with Paws on this one, this reads as a Vig kill to me. If that is the case would it be a Town on Town kill?

Or is this something more sinister?

This does not read as the previous Scum kills to me mainly because we do not see a dragon or knight involved in the kill (I mean as the attacker, obviously there is a dragon that was the victim here).
Unread 02-23-2019, 02:07 AM
All Star

Wow, I asked for people to help me with votes on lukesss and I come back to votes on me. lukesss what did you do last night?
Unread 02-23-2019, 02:13 AM
Phenom

This is going to be a busy day IRL but I just want to ask ...

Did the dwarf (I'm guessing he's a good axe-user) VIG EP?
Unread 02-23-2019, 02:15 AM
Phenom

And did Dylan ever post his N3 target?
Unread 02-23-2019, 02:21 AM
All Star

No, Dylan disappeared again. What do we think EP did, ability wise? By the way, because I don't know how much I'll be on later and I'm working again tomorrow, this lukesss thing isn't a hunch.
Unread 02-23-2019, 02:38 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
No, Dylan disappeared again. What do we think EP did, ability wise? By the way, because I don't know how much I'll be on later and I'm working again tomorrow, this lukesss thing isn't a hunch.
Interesting, so this was different than what you got N1?
Unread 02-23-2019, 03:02 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Go on, tell us what you got...
Unread 02-23-2019, 04:06 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leion View Post
Interesting, so this was different than what you got N1?
You must have misunderstood me. I believe I said I "found out" what I was looking to, not "found". As in, I got information. Last night I got information too, Arrows in Centralia type information.
Unread 02-23-2019, 04:42 AM
Minor League

Vote: Destiny
Arrows was scum in Centralia.
Unread 02-23-2019, 04:45 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukess11 View Post
Haha, exactly. And how did we find that out? The same way I found out you were scum last night. That's what I'm getting at. You are non-town. Going to need a full claim at this point mate, and still waiting for those votes.
Unread 02-23-2019, 04:48 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Haha, exactly. And how did we find that out? The same way I found out you were scum last night. That's what I'm getting at. You are non-town. Going to need a full claim at this point mate, and still waiting for those votes.
Not going to claim as I donít trust you, and no one else does either. Going to work for six hours so wonít be on to defend myself.
Unread 02-23-2019, 04:52 AM
All Star

Vote: lukess11

You have a non-town result against you and you're running away without doing anything to try to defend yourself.
Unread 02-23-2019, 04:59 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Vote: lukess11

You have a non-town result against you and you're running away without doing anything to try to defend yourself.
I have work. I will answer questions when I get home. Simple.
Unread 02-23-2019, 05:01 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
You must have misunderstood me. I believe I said I "found out" what I was looking to, not "found". As in, I got information. Last night I got information too, Arrows in Centralia type information.
Sorry if I was unclear, but that was what I meant. Thanks for that. I can get behind that.

vote: lukess11
Unread 02-23-2019, 05:05 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukess11 View Post
I am having a hard time figuring out if you were feigning ignorance here or was just truly naive.