Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-23-2019, 04:58 PM
Super Star

Default Who Runs the World? Girls! [AWW, CVerse 18]

Netstream Headquarters, Chicago, Il.

[December 2017]

The view from the highrise was splendid. The Chicago River in all its gray, icy winter beauty. The man behind the desk was Joshua McCallister, the head of programming for streaming giant Netstream. The young woman across his desk was still not sure why she was here -- but she could appreciate the views offered of the Windy City.

McCallister took a sip from the steaming cup of coffee on his desk. “If you had unlimited resources, what would you do?”

She pondered the question. Did he mean in life? In business? What kind of question was that anyway? “Start a small country on an island no one has ever heard of.”

He laughed. A genuine laugh. “Well, say you were offered the opportunity to run a company. A company in your line of work. What would you do?”

She leaned back. Now he was getting to the matter. This was a conversation about business. “I’d start a better funded version of Queen’s of American Wrestling. They have a good product. A good blend of sports entertainment, action that can capture the hearts and minds of kids and adults alike. A product that really fits with where I see women’s wrestling going.”

McCallister nodded. It was a thoughtful nod. An appreciative nod. He took another drink from his coffee. “Say there was a company that wanted to compete in the ultra-competitive landscape of professional wrestling, but doesn’t want to do the same old thing. Say there was a forward-thinking head of programming who wanted to fund an all-women's wrestling company. To give them a media platform to build off of. To start maybe with monthly specials and build to a weekly television program once the groundwork has been laid. Say that same company wanted you to run the operation.”

She figured this was coming. It was only natural. She wasn’t Joanne Rodriguez -- the biggest women’s star on the planet, but she had the best name value. She was the daughter of the most legendary professional wrestler in the history of the business. It was her father who made Eisen a billionaire. It was her father that led the charge to take wrestling from smoke-filled National Guard armories to major arenas. It was her father that took United States Pro Wrestling from a fledgling regional operation to a megapower that Reverie purchased. It was only natural for someone to want her name value. North of the Border had wanted it -- so she’d spent most of 2017 wrestling there, but she’d never signed an exclusive contract.

“So you want me to run a company?” She asked.

“Yes.” He said. “I want you to run American Women’s Wrestling. I want you to sign the premier female talent in the world and put on a show that will rival what everyone else is doing I want you to give Netstream something that no other major platform has. I want you to be the Alicia Strong you were meant to be.”

She thought long and hard. There were minutes of silence as she mulled this over. Could she do it? Should she do it? People tended to frown about promoters who were also wrestlers. It could backfire, but Cornell had done it for years to some success. Why couldn’t she? “Where do I sign?”

Quote:
Author's Note: So I've been mulling around another diary for quite some time. I've known that I wanted it to be a woman's only company. Originally, I was going to do QAW and even tried a save or two, but I was having a hard time getting the legs for what I wanted to do. I've always been attracted to Alicia Strong (not in a perverse way, but as a character). She's incredibly talented. Should be the biggest female name on the planet. My goal? To make her that. I've also been intrigued with the idea of being owned by a broadcaster. It's something I've never done.

RMW will continue to be my primary focus, I just want a second project I can play with. I'm using lavelle's 2018 mod. You can expect the same style from me as you get in The Climb. So, let's take another ride.
Unread 01-23-2019, 04:58 PM
Super Star

Owned by: Netstream. Overseen by Joshua McCallister, Head of Programming
Based Out Of: Chicago, Illinois [Great Lakes, USA]

Staff

CEO and Head Booker [And User Character]

Alicia Strong

Senior Producer

Vixxen

Senior Referee

Francis Long

Announce Team
|
Lee Bambino | Farrah Hesketh

Roster
Starting Roster

Last edited by Historian : 01-23-2019 at 11:04 PM.
Unread 01-23-2019, 04:59 PM
Super Star

AWW World's Champion

Killer Kass [won at Dawn of an Era, Saturday Week 4, January 2018]

Previous Champions

AWW World Tag Team Champions
Vacant

Previous Champions

Show Index

2018 - Events
Jan - Dawn of an Era

2018 - Triumph
Feb - Episode One | Episode Two | Episode Three |

Mar - Episode Four| Episode Five| Episode Six* |

* indicates last episode of Triumph before an event.

Last edited by Historian : 02-14-2019 at 07:30 AM.
Unread 01-23-2019, 06:17 PM
Major League

Looking forward to it. I am in the middle of a female wrestling company save along with a guys that I’m contemplating making a diary out of.

In 2017 we have 3 real strong Cverse female company diaries going on. One by MrWolf101 - Dark Phoenix Wrestling
Another one based on AAA by KingJames
And a QAW one by Dr_Avalanche

All were great and I highly recommend them to anyone to read.

I was wondering how you would spin off into this women’s company that you were mentioning in RMW.
Unread 01-23-2019, 07:18 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
Looking forward to it. I am in the middle of a female wrestling company save along with a guys that I’m contemplating making a diary out of.

In 2017 we have 3 real strong Cverse female company diaries going on. One by MrWolf101 - Dark Phoenix Wrestling
Another one based on AAA by KingJames
And a QAW one by Dr_Avalanche

All were great and I highly recommend them to anyone to read.

I was wondering how you would spin off into this women’s company that you were mentioning in RMW.
I really enjoyed MrWolf101's DPW diary (he's one of my favorite diary writers of all time). Dr_Avalanche's QAW diary is precisely why I don't want to tackle QAW. I don't necessarily think my diary could be as good as his and I also don't think it would differ enough to stand out. Right now I feel there is a dearth of female-centric diaries on the boards and I would like to change that.

I can tell you that this diary does not share continuity or a timeline with my RMW diary. It's women's promotion name just shares a name. It was a company name I had put in my personal C-Verse database (where RMW is based) that happened to show up and fit narratively into what I was doing. I like the name and logo so I decided to run with it for this, but it is in a different universe, if you will, from my RMW diary.
Unread 01-23-2019, 08:30 PM
Major League

Another awesome dynasty that I have to follow! Hopefully you won't be lightning speed with this one like The climb lol. You know I'm on board!
Unread 01-23-2019, 09:37 PM
Super Star

Yes, I'm definitely following this.

Hmmm, how long until the first love interest pops up???

R
Unread 01-23-2019, 10:21 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by moafnsteel View Post
Another awesome dynasty that I have to follow! Hopefully you won't be lightning speed with this one like The climb lol. You know I'm on board!
It won't be as fast! It might even help The Climb be slightly slower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapeR
Yes, I'm definitely following this.

Hmmm, how long until the first love interest pops up???

R
I'm glad to have you aboard! If you ever want to dust off your ole belt chops to make some AWW belts, I won't protest . And, probably awhile!
Unread 01-23-2019, 11:03 PM
Super Star

Default Starting Roster

Starting Roster

Main Event

| | | | | | |

Quote:
Alexis Little Feather | Alicia Strong | Brooke Tyler | Demezla Wade | Killer Kass | Lora Washington | Nadia Snow | Steph Blake
Upper Midcard

| | | | | | |

Quote:
Danielle Sweetheart | Debbie Rose | Jillian Jarvis | Kate Lilly | Paige Croft | Pinky Perez | Talia Quinzel | Zoe Ammis
Midcard

| | | | | | | | | | |

Quote:
Alina America | Deborah Young | Emma May | Hellcat Hernandez | Houston Handley | Juana Huracan | Pamela Rojo | Sarah Taylor | Selina Svelte | Simony Sentinel | Teresa Perez | Toni Parisi | Wendy Anderson
Lower Midcard

| | | | |

Quote:
Ava Anderson | Claire Winters | Lily Snyder | Maria Guest | Maribel Mercado | Purple Viper
Opener/Enhancement Talent

| | | | | | |

Quote:
Águila Azul Celeste | Electric Dreamer | Mystery Pink | Queen Amazon | Jaguar Queen | La Hija Del Diablo | Poison Ivy | Laura Flame
Tag Teams
Anderson & Snyder - Ava Anderson & Lily Snyer
Crackdown - Juana Huracan & Toni Parisi
Electric Blue - Electric Dreamer & Águila Azul Celeste
Lilly & Rose - Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose
Queens of the Damned - Queen Amazon & La Hija Del Diablo
Tex-Mex - Houston Handley & Teresa Perez
The A-List - Demezla Wade & Nadia Snow
The Anti-Establishment - Pamela Rojo & Hellcat Hernandez
The Uprising - Talia Quinzel & Selina Svelte

Unread 01-24-2019, 01:24 AM
Super Star

So it finally happened, and it's not QAW. Like the concept, intro and starting roster. Is the show presentation going to be as minimalist as RMW?
Unread 01-24-2019, 06:40 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
So it finally happened, and it's not QAW. Like the concept, intro and starting roster. Is the show presentation going to be as minimalist as RMW?
It did finally happen! And the show presentation will, most likely, not be quite some minimalist as RMW. RMW is built around (at least in my head) strong character narratives. While this will obviously have narratives, as I feel that is my strength, by nature of it being a Netstream product means I will try to give the shows a little bit more. Probably more akin to the match summaries that you produce on your 150 diaries.
Unread 01-24-2019, 07:05 AM
Super Star

It's actually a total of 14 diaries I've had in my time here, plus my CVerse 97 RtG game that I've turned into a diary on another forum. Got 135 more to go, but with TEW2020 announced, you don't have to worry

I'm not sure about your product definition and match/angle ratio, but I'm guessing AAW will be a bit more angle/storyline heavy and compared to RMW, a bit more sports entertainment oriented, so I'm hoping at least for a few lines that give us the gist of a promo instead of just "X cut a promo on Y and their upcoming match".

P.S. Thanks for a bunch of great re-renders of female workers!
Unread 01-24-2019, 07:18 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
It's actually a total of 14 diaries I've had in my time here, plus my CVerse 97 RtG game that I've turned into a diary on another forum. Got 135 more to go, but with TEW2020 announced, you don't have to worry

I'm not sure about your product definition and match/angle ratio, but I'm guessing AAW will be a bit more angle/storyline heavy and compared to RMW, a bit more sports entertainment oriented, so I'm hoping at least for a few lines that give us the gist of a promo instead of just "X cut a promo on Y and their upcoming match".

P.S. Thanks for a bunch of great re-renders of female workers!
You'll get more! I was going to do more promo work with RMW and then I fell out of the habit. I'm gonna try get back to it there, but here in AWW you will get more, because it is a bit more of a sports entertainment focus (not SWF or RAW or USPW heavy) but definitely more than RMW. I even have to... HAVE STORYLINES!!!!!

P.S. You're welcome, though most of the credit goes to Lavelle who collected them all and released them with his 2018 picture pack, so they were there for me to pick from.
Unread 01-24-2019, 10:35 AM
Super Star

It had been one week since she had accepted McCallister’s offer to run American Women’s Wrestling. She had called her dad and asked for his advice. He had been a booker and a promoter. He understood how to set up a company. The first thing he told her to do was to get her best friend to join her.

So she did. “Killer” Kass would be joing her. Kass was her best friend. It was Alicia who had begged for her to brought to USPW. She was tailor-made to be her rival. The Bruce the Giant to her Sam Strong. She had gotten Victoria to take a roll of the dice on her too and it took some convincing to get Victoria to let Netstream buy out Kass’ contract. The Stones were business people. Excellent business people. They understood that Kass wanted to follow her friend so they let her.

Brooke Tyler was coming to AWW too. Her contract with the Stones was up and she was frustrated with how she was used there. She felt that she should be the focal point of the division, but that was Joanne.

Alicia took a deep breath. She knew she needed a good producer and agent. Someone who had been around the business. Someone she could trust. She would have loved to bring in Sam Keith, but he was tied up with TCW now. Cherry Bomb would have a great fit -- but she was booking AAA and would never work full time for her. Vixxen though? She’d been around. She understood the business. She knew how to produce a show and agent matches. So she got the gig.

Pair Vixxen with lead official Francis Long and commentators Lee Bambino and Farrah Hesketh -- who would still be operating QAW, Alicia felt she had put together a good staff. She had contract offers out to a wealth of talent -- a lot of the top unsigned women’s talent. Women she knew she could use. Women she was very high on. She looked down at the profiles of some of her favorites.

The A List
Demezla Wade and Nadia Snow

Both had been USPW stars who had been cut when when they truncated the division. They had found new life in AAA as big league stars and would bring that swagger, name recognition, and in ring skill to her roster. Alicia could already forsee them being her top heel tag team. Maybe paired as the heaters with Kass. Maybe not. She was definitely looking forward to working with them.

Electric Dreamer.

She had been working in Mexico since she turned pro -- but she had *it*. She had seen all of the tapes, she was a star. She could work. She could sell. She could get sympathy. In a business that was vastly losing the art of the sympathetic babyface, Dreamer could get the fans behind her. Alicia needed that. She would take some building, but Dreamer could be a major, major player.

Talia Quinzel

The Mistress of the Backbreaker. Tall and lean. Has a built in partner in Selina Svelte, but screamed singles star. Screamed big deal. If Kass was going to be her monster heel, Talia was going to be her technician. She was going to build Talia into a heel worth taking serious.

Ava Anderson.

The girl just looked like a star. Alicia was going to try to make her one. Plain and simple.

She was only offering exclusive contracts. They were due for their first show at the end of the month. Dawn of an Era. It would be a Netstream special. Two hours. Saturday Night. 9pm - 11pm. Just after Prime Time hours. She had to be ready. She knew she would be. She was confident. She was not announcing the card until she was sure she had everything in line -- but then? Then it was off to the races.

Alicia Strong wanted this more than she wanted anything. She wanted this to succeed. To show that she, like her father, could change the business. People had mocked her since going pro. Mocked her personal training with Sensational. Mocked her access to state of the art facilities. Mocked that her father created a division for her. Mocked her. Neopotism. Favored. Overrated. This was her chance to prove everyone wrong. She would prove them wrong. The world had been dominated by the BriCos. By the Packers… By the Eisens… But they had done it on the back of the Strongs. Her father had made all of those companies. It had been his blood, sweat, tears, and eventually, money. Now it was up to her. The Strongs would do it once more.
Unread 01-24-2019, 11:17 AM
Major League

this goes without saying but another awesome narrative. I am pumped for this dynasty. I have always struggled incorporating a female division into my games, so I can't wait to see what you do.