Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-20-2018, 03:21 AM
Major League

Quote:

Stampede Wrestling, Saturday, June 2nd , 2018:

Brian Pillman Jr. vs. Lionel Knight
Pillman returns to in ring action after he suffered an injury that took him out of action for a month, and against him is a very hungry man in the name of Lionel Knight, who will use his technical wits to try and defeat son of legendary Flyin Brian Pillman.

William Brady vs. Teddy Hart
The feud between The Hart Foundation 2.0 and The Mayhem Express took off once Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart ruined Brady's chance of winning the titles, and now William wants to get revenge on the cocky Teddy Hart, who is planning to use the numbers game to his advantage.
Will Jim Neidhart interfere once again, or did Owen's speech get to him?

Oje "The Hearthrob" Hart and Chakal vs. Joe Hendry and Eric Cairnie
The new champion returns to in ring action in a tag match (Teddy Long, pleyah!) that will pit him and Chakal against the next challenger, Joe Hendry, and the vengeful Eric Cairnie.

Prediction Key:
Unread 06-20-2018, 03:39 AM
Super Star

Unread 06-20-2018, 07:08 AM
Phenom

Unread 06-20-2018, 07:32 AM
Super Star

Unread 06-25-2018, 09:01 AM
Major League

Default Saturday, Week 1, June 2018 - LIVE! From Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Stampede Wrestling, LIVE! From The Stampede Corral In Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Quote:

Brian Pillman Returns to open the show

Rating: 20/E-

Brian Pillman Jr. vs. Lionel Knight:
"Flying" Brian Pillman Jr. is back in action and never missed a step by the looks of it, chaining a plethora of maneuvers to start the match, working around and over Knight rather than in fornt of him.
The strategy worked wonders, and the fan favorite had the crowd on their feet for him in less than 5 minutes after hitting a physics-defying springboard corner armdrag to put Knight down.
It wasn't long before Pillman ended this bout too, Knight sparked a bit of a comeback but couldn't finish the job, and before he knew it, Pillman hit the move made famous by his father, the Tornado DDT, known as the Devastating Driller Tornado, to win the match!

Winner: Brian Pillman Jr. (Devastating Driller Tornado)
Rating: 36/D-

Quote:
Peyton: And Brian Pillman Jr. is the winner! It's like he never went away, don't you think so, Ow-
Owen: Sorry George, but I'm forced to interrupt you because once again there has been a fight backstage.
Peyton: Oh boy, not again. Who are the two punks this time?
Owen: Well not two, George, but four. I'm hearing Tyson Dux is there but let's just go backstage and see for ourselves.
*We go backstage and see Tyson Dux and a hooded man, like the one who attacked Joey Janela last week, assault FlashBanks with foreign objects.
The hooded man reveals himself to be none other than son in law of the legendary Dynamite Kid, Dan Myers!*
Peyton: What the hell is he doing here?! Is he even on our payroll?
Owen: It doesn't matter, what matters is he attacked members of the roster, and I promise you this will not go unnoticed.
Rating: 34/E+

William Brady vs. Teddy Hart:
Two weeks after Jim Neidhart cost him the tag titles, William Brady finally has a chance for vengeance on the leader of The Hart Foundation, Teddy Hart.
Bad blood has been building between the two teams but especially between William and The Terminator, who became the voice of the new foundation.
This match was bound to get ugly and get ugly quick, Jimmy Korderas was going to have to work extra on this one, as Brady starts off with vicious knees and elbows, he's not wasting any time on his foe, looking like a mad man on the loose, left and right hooks hitting the forehead of the 3rd generation star to the point where Jimmy had to hold him off and bring out doctors to treat the bloody Hart.
He refused them, though, he wanted to put Brady in that position, he wanted to make him snap, and he succeeded in doing so.
When the match restarted Teddy tried to get Brady to corner him or push him to the ropes to force a break, and it worked every time, Brady was blind to the tactics used on him, which eventually worked to Teddy's advantage, when at one point Brady was separated from him, Teddy punched him right in the eye when Jimmy couldn't see it, resulting in a shift of momentum in the match.
With Teddy on the offense, things got out of hand, Jimmy was almost hit by him several times, and it started to look more like a threat than an accident, and The Terminator was looking to end this with a sharpshooter!
He locked it in tight, and Brady was in serious trouble now, crawling to the ropes but whenever he got close, Teddy would pull him away.
But Will wouldn't tap out, he stayed in and grabbed all of the power he could, all the energy left in him and somehow, got to the ropes, and after 4 seconds that felt like an eternity, Ted let go of him to avoid a DQ.
Teddy looked around for a while, seemingly angry about someone or something, and started shouting towards the crowd.
"Where the hell are you?!"
Could he be looking for one of his stable mates? Was there going to be yet another interference?
It appears like this one was avoided, but Teddy was not happy.
Out of pure rage, he started flipping over whatever he found outside the ring - monitores, water bottles, even the match bell, until he stopped as if he remembered something.
We saw a sadistic look in his eyes, and he approached to the apron skirt, lifting it to find...

Quote:
Peyton: A Kendo Stick?!
Owen: What the hell is that doing there?
Peyton: There is no way this was put there by the ring crew, this was planted by one of the Hart Foundation!
*Owen once again looked frozen, and couldn't say a word*
Peyton: But surely he wasn't going to hit Brady with it, right? Think about the consequences, about the punishment he may recie-
NO!
GOOD GOD!
This man is unstable.
Teddy Hart hit Brady with the kendo stick many times in all parts of his body, until he was left there, bloody and broken, waiting for the paramedics to arrive.
But when they did, Jim Neidhart and Jack Evans came out and blocked them off, beating the already beaten man down, as well as Ashley Sixx who came for the rescue.
When the security arrived, it was already bad enough, but they got a hold of the trio and The Mayhem Express were able to get medical treatment.

Winner: William Brady (DQ)
Rating: 45/D

The Champ, Oje "The Hearthrob" Hart is backstage, cutting a pre taped promo before his tag match:
Tonight you will be gifted with the presence of The Hearthrob himself, YOUR North American Heavyweight Champion,
ME.
But before you pass out of excitement, I want you to hear this, more specifically, I want Joe Hendry to hear this:
In the first show of May, last month, I defeated you in a match, clean as a whistle, middle of the ring.
A match that ultimately granted me a title match, whenever I want, WHENever I want.
And guess what, I didn't even use it to win the title, I used a thing I like to call "Perfection...
Of Performance"
And now, you try and claim my throne, my crown.
What makes you think you will do any better than last time?
What makes you believe that you, the so called "Local Hero", can beat ME?
Well let me answer that for you,
You Can't!
You know that very well, but you will try anyways, because of your stupid optimism, naiveness and sheer idiocy.
I am a HART, Joe, not some drunk Scottish man in a dress.
I was trained by the absolute best in the world, the pride of Canadian wrestling since I was 5 years old.
5 Years, that's even higher than the amount of in ring experience you have.
So come Best There Was I, you can bet your drunk ass, I will walk out the same man as the one I walked in as -
A CHAMPION!

Rating: 49/D+

Oje "The Hearthrob" Hart and Chakal vs. Joe Hendry and Eric Cairnie:
Joe Hendry and Chakal are the ones who start this match, leaving the champion to taunt the crowd the entire time he was outside, and the match starts out like a methodical battle of technical wit, as the two refined wrestlers lock up in numerous holds to try and get an upper hand.
Hendry was the one able to achieve that first, however, and he started with his usual tactic of wearing down the opponent with slam after slam, fraustrating the veteran in the proccess.
But Chakal isn't stupid, he knew what was going on quickly and countered with brilliant takedowns from a grounded position to put Hendry down.
Chakal was getting momentum, hitting a DDT to put Joe down for a bit, before trying to tag in Oje, but he wasn't even paying attention to his partner, he was too busy taunting the crowd with his belt.
Chakal was there for too long because Hendry was able to get himself back up and running to hit a surprise German Suplex on him!
He even bridged it into a pin but couldn't bury the hatchet just yet.
Hendry was wearing down Chakal again, but this time using submission holds and chin locks to do so, until eventually putting Chakal up on his shoulders for a Hendry Slam!
The veteran was able to fight his way out of it, hitting Hendry with a backbreaker instead, leaving both men out on the canvas as Jimmy started counting them out.
Both tried reaching for their tag partners, but Chakal was the one to get the tag first, this time Oje very much into the action.
When Oje entered, he dragged Hendry away from Cairnie, who was still fresh, and towards Chakal, bodying the Scottsman from the tag.
Oje started stomping on his opponent, trying to end it before Cairnie even has a chance to get in, but Joe was not giving up just yet, able to somehow reverse the sharpshooter attempt from The Hearthrob into a Hendry Lock!
Could he force the champion to tap out?
Not this time, Oje was too close to his corner and Chakal checked himself in to force a stop, and we were back to square one with the two that started the match.
Hendry caught the man with a forearm, but Chakal answered with one of his own, leading to a standoff between the two.
It was Chakal who won this one, but not without a price, he hurt his leg in the tussle, and was struggling to get up.
This gave the Local Hero enough time to tag in the fresh Eric Cairnie, who came in fired up!
Knocking down Oje from the apron, and hitting Chakal with a Swinging Neckbreaker to end the match-
But Chakal kicked out just before that could happen.
On the outside, Oje was visibly mad, and decided to take care of Hendry in the ringside area, slamming him down from the apron and they started brawling.
Back inside the ring, Cairnie noticed the fact Oje was missing from his corner, and went to finish the deal.
He waited for Chakal to get up, and once he did, hit his variation of the East River Crossing, the Niagra Falls Crossing!

One...

Two...

Three!

Cairnie beat his enemy in the main event, what a way to get momentum going into Best There Was!

Winner: Eric Cairnie (pinned Chakal, Niagra Falls Crossing)
Rating: 39/D-

After the match, we hear The Hart Foundation 2.0 Theme hit the arena to a chorus of jeers, but instead of the Tag Team Champions, Tyson Dux and Dan Myers come out from the crowd!
They get up on the apron, all 4 match participants inside, when Teddy Hart, Jack Evans and Jim Neidhart all crowd the ring from the remaining angles.
They proceed to attack all men in the ring, assaulting each of them seperately and brutally.
They hit Cairnie with 4 finishing moves, Chakal eats 2 tag team maneuvers, Joe Hendry is slammed onto the concrete and the champion, Oje Hart, is put through the announce table right in front of his father.
It's at this point that Owen Hart snaps, and we hear him shout through the camera microphones:
"You are ALL going to regret this! You hear me?
This is MY company, this is MY home, this is MY SON! What the hell is going in your head, Jim? You were family to me you son of a b****!"

The Anvil then approaches Owen Hart, looks at him, and then out of nowhere slams him with a giant Spinebuster on top of Oje!

Rating: 47/D
Attendance: 1,503
Show Rating: 42/D
Unread 06-25-2018, 11:31 AM
Major League

Prediction Results:
smurphy1014 - 1/3
ElectricX - 1/3
Rhyme1234 - 1/3

Totals:
Powerbrock - 10/22
ElectricX - 8/25
smurphy1014 - 7/25
phoenixnitro - 7/12
Jon The Goat - 2/7
Jaded - 2/7
Rhyme1234 - 1/3

NEWSNEWSNEWS:
Sunday, Week 1, June:
*Stampede Wrestling has hit a new views record on the WWE Network, and due to their success, WWE has given them an improved slot on Saturday programming, reaching many more countries too. (Stampede Wrestling has risen to Regional Size, but my way of expressing rise in size would be through Network reports like this, so be aware)

*Pepper Parks aka Pepper The Body has reached a deal with Stampede Wrestling as per sources.
It is also said that Owen Hart is looking to pair a valet with him, but it's not too sure who's it gonna be.

*Abdullah The Butcher, one of the most hardcore wrestlers to ever live, and a 5 time Stampede Wrestling NA Champion, has retired.

*Owen Hart sent a press release stating "big announcement coming tomorrow regarding the events of last show". Could it be about Jim Neidhart, or maybe Tyson Dux and Dan Myers?

Last edited by DatIsraeliGuy : 06-25-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Unread 06-26-2018, 05:35 AM
Major League

Default Breaking News

Unread 06-27-2018, 06:23 AM
Major League

Stampede Wrestling, Saturday, June 9th , 2018:

Owen Hart will talk about The Hart Foundation incident

Ethan Page vs. Josh Alexander - Two of the top performers on the Stampede roster will go one on one to try and get momentum going into Best There Was I next week.

Brian Pillman vs. ??? - The returning second generation star will face a surprise opponent.

North American Tag Team Titles Match

The Mayhem Express vs. Gym Rats - Following the shocking decision to vacate the tag titles, Owen Hart will put the two teams in a tag match to determine the champions going into the second event of his tenure as head booker.

Prediction Key:
Ethan Page vs. Josh Alexander
Comments:

Brian Pillman Jr. vs ???
Comments:

Tag Team Titles Match
The Mayhem Express vs. Gym Rats
Comments:

*Bonus Question:
Who is ???
Unread 07-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Major League

Default Thursday, Week 2, June 2018 - LIVE! From Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Stampede Wrestling, LIVE! From The Stampede Corral In Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Owen Hart opens the show by discussing the announcement he made:
Quote:
A week ago The Hart Foundation have crossed a line.
They attacked me, their employer, the brother of the owner, the GM, and their family member.
I had to take things under control, and after many considerations, this appeared to be the best option.
For those who haven't heard the news, I have decided to suspend all 5 members - Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Dan Myers, Tyson Dux and Jim Neidhart - for 30 days, as well as to vacate the North American Tag Team Titles that were held by Teddy and Jack.
It was not an easy choice, and I hope that after those 30 days they will come back better people than they were before, and understand I did it for their own good.
In fact, I had multiple people telling me to flat out fire you, but I couldn't do it, you just need to realize that problems in this industry are being dealt with IN the ring, not by attacking blindsided opponents, and definitely not by attacking staff.

So in order to have tag team champions coming into Best There Was I, being held tomorrow in The Stampede Corral, only on the WWE Network, I have decided to book a title match between the two teams who I believe proven to get closest to the title:
Gym Rats *Cheers*
And The Mayhem Express *Cheers Again*.
I won't keep you waiting any longer, let's get this week's edition of Stampede Wrestling going!
Rating: 52/D+

Ethan Page vs. Josh Alexander:
Quote:
Page wants to come into Best There Was I with momentum on his side, as he will face the masked luchadore El Generico, who has been tearing it up so far here at Stampede, but Josh Alexander won't be the easiest man to get past, as he is on a streak of his own with 4 wins in a row, and would like to continue it for as long as he can, starting by making it 5.
Both men are obviously very motivated to win, and starting out cautious with a few chain holds and chin locks to see who gets ahead.
After a few of those, Page gets caught with a clothesline from JA, but he's able to regain the offensive position with a Fameasser.
Page kept his control going with a chorus of dropkicks and powerslams, but Alexander won't give up, and would be able to reverse an attempt for Canadian Goldberg (Jackhammer), slip behind Page and hit a Facebuster from behind to down his opponent.
This became a turning point, and now Alexander was the one dealing his arsenal of moves in, looking to hit the TKO and finish it off, but the count stopped at 2 and a half!
Page was not going to lose this match!
Alexander, fraustrated, wasted too much time, and Page was able to hit his finishing move, the Spinning Dwayne, and win the match!
Winner: Ethan Page (Spinning Dwayne)
Rating: 23/E-

Brian Pillman Jr. waits in the ring for his opponent, an unrecognized theme hits the arena and here comes out...

Quote:

Peyton: PEPPER PARKS!
Owen: And is that Taeler Hendrix with him?
Peyton: I believe so!
Rating: 48/D+

Brian Pillman Jr. vs. Pepper "The Body" w/Taeler Hendrix:
Quote:
Two very capable wrestlers with something to prove in the same ring will almost always result in a great bout, and this very much the case here tonight, as the two went and took each other to their limits, with Brian playing off as a great babyface, crowd well behind him, and while the initial reaction to the new signings was positive, it quickly turned on "The Body" who was taunting the crowd and using his valet, the beautiful Taeler Hendrix to his advantage.
She was also the catalyst for this match, as after 10 minutes of great action, she was able to hit Pillman while Jimmy was distracted, leading to Pepper hitting his finisher, The Rude Awakening, and completing the job
Winner: Pepper "The Body" (The Rude Awakening)
Rating: 40/D-

North American Tag Team Titles

Gym Rats vs. The Mayhem Express:
Quote:
After the shocking turn of events resulting in vacating the Tag Titles, we are searching for new champions, and with the North American Tag Team Titles on the line, Gym Rats and The Mayhem Express have a lot to fight for.
Ashley Sixx and Scotty O'Shea started things out, but it wasn't long before Scotty gained the upper hand and Sixx had to tag in his partner, William Brady, who is especially interested in winning the titles he believes he and Sixx already should be wearing around their waists or across their shoulders.
It won't be easy, though, since O'Shea and Bruno execute some classic tag team offense before Brady could get an upper hand in, and after both Bruno and Brady were out on the mat, the two partners and original legal men were tagged back in.
But at this point, something happened.
Two fans jumped the railings like many times before, but this time, Owen Hart was ready for this, and security immediatley rushed the vigilantes, and got a hold of them.
The chaos this caused was enough to distract all participants, and in turn, to ruin the match, as when we were looking back at the ring, Dan Myers and Tyson Dux were beating up Sixx and O'Shea with chairs!
Security were rushing to get them, but forgot about the other two men who jumped the railings in the first place, who revealed themselves as the former champions, Jack Evans and Teddy Hart!
Evans targeted Bruno, and of course it was Hart who beat up Brady with a wooden stick!
Total mayhem errupts in the ring and the all too familiar scene of uncontrolled chaos returns to Stampede yet again!
Winners: Draw (No Contest)
Rating: 38/D-

Quote:
After the match, The Hart Foundation continues to beat up all competitors, while Owen remains helpless.
All of a sudden, Jim Neidhart jumps the railings as well!
He aproaches Owen and slams him down with a Spinebuster THROUGH THE TABLE!

As The Foundation taunt the crowd, the screen fades to black and the show is over, how will this affect Best There Was?
Rating: 43/D
Attendance: 1,500
Show Rating: 40/D-
Unread 07-03-2018, 06:18 AM
Major League

Default Best There Was Card

El Genrico vs. Ethan Page:
El Generico is the hottest wrestler on the roster right now, and Ethan Page wants to get back into title contention.
The winner of this match will very likely go on to face the champion, whoever it may be, at some point in the near future.

Last Man Standing Match

Chakal vs. Eric Cairnie:
Bad blood between the two reached an all time high when Chakal attacked Cairnie backstage, and now they will look to end their problems in a Last Man Standing match, where anything goes.

Tag Team Titles

Flash Banks vs. Gym Rats vs. The Mayhem Express:
Flash Banks found themselves in a title match since their rivals, Dan Myers and Tyson Dux, joined The Hart Foundation, who are also the reason there are no champions coming into Best There Was I.
Owen Hart wants to ensure there will be champions after this match, and so heavy security is expected.

No DQ Grudge Match
Brian Pillman Jr. vs. Pepper "The Body" Parks w/Taeler Hendrix:
Only a few days after their first match, Pillman and Parks will look to outdo themselves in a grudge match that can propel any of them into the heavyweight title talks.
Will Taeler Hendrix be once again the catalyst for Pepper's victory, or will Pillman find a way to avoid her?

North American Heavyweight Championship Match

Joe Hendry vs. Oje "The Hearthrob" Hart©:
The two have been feuding ever since the beginning of Owen Hart's tenure, and they're not going to put an end to it until one is victorious in this match.
Last time Oje was the one to beat his opponent, but can he do it again with so much more in stake?

Prediction Key:
El Generico vs. Ethan Page

Chakal vs. Eric Cairnie

Flash Banks vs. Gym Rats vs. Mayhem Express

Brian Pillman Jr. vs Pepper "The Body" w/Taeler Hendrix

Joe Hendry vs. Oje Hart©

Bonus Questions:
Will The Hart Foundation get involved in a match?
Will Taeler Hendrix distract Pillman?
Unread 07-06-2018, 06:33 AM
Major League

Quick update:
Got a few things coming up this next two weeks, moving apartments (though I live in a tiny place so would take one afternoon), got an event today and some more stuff so Iíll try to get Best There Was Monday or Tuesday, then Iíll be away for two weeks sadly.
Still time to post predictions, remember that the winner in each monthly event gets to sign a new wrestler!

Big plans for Best There Ever Will Be I, Iím really liking the direction of the main storylines and I hope yíall too!
Unread 07-13-2018, 05:02 AM
Super Star

Thanks for the vote. I am really grateful.

Chakal vs. Eric Cairnie

Joe Hendry vs. Oje Hart©
Unread 07-13-2018, 06:22 AM
Super Star

Chakal vs. Eric Cairnie

Joe Hendry vs. Oje Hart©

Bonus Questions:
Will The Hart Foundation get involved in a match? Yes
Will Taeler Hendrix distract Pillman? Yes
Unread 07-26-2018, 02:27 AM
Major League

IM BACK!
Yes this is not dead, far from it

well, sort of.
My computer decided it’s not gonna turn on so when it does, I’ll post Best There Was, and dedicate my weekend to writing all the way up to BTEWB, with intention to post two shows a week, Monday and Friday, and a PPV on Sunday.

Update 2: computer decided to be a pain in the a, so I’ll have to send it to my local lab to check it, hoping Monday I’ll be able to start writing with intent to release Best There Was at least by the next weekend but hopefully beforehand.

Last edited by DatIsraeliGuy : 07-28-2018 at 06:55 AM.
Unread 07-29-2018, 05:10 AM
Major League

Good news:
My computer was just selling a bump like a boss, and now itís fine.
Iím definitely going to get Best There Was out by the weekend, and hopefully BTEWB by August 20th