Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-04-2016, 08:10 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn michaels 82 View Post
- Can I use the TEW 2013 skins on TEW 2016? Or even dual grades/numbers or any other graphic?
The skins can't be directly transferred, but things like logos, worker pictures and alternative grades can be - I'm using the same dual grades I've used since 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsnakeBite View Post
The game keeps track of how long it's been since you last had a show in an area so I assume if you spend too long away from a region, you lose popularity there, especially if you don't have any broadcast show and I was wondering how long it takes for a company to be penalized for it.
In previous versions, at least, it was 3 months - but if you have TV or Internet exposure, that counts as being seen there.

One thing to bear in mind is that Internet exposure will maintain your popularity, but not grow it - and if you switch to video/DVD exposure having been away from a region for more than the 3 months, your popularity will drop immediately.

(If any of the above is wrong, someone please correct me! I haven't paid too much attention to that side of things for a while, so may have it all wrong!)
Unread 07-04-2016, 08:17 AM
All Star

Never dealt with touring companies that much so a few questions: If I set my child company to touring but it has a weekly show, will it continue to air the show even when it's on non touring months? How does that work?

Also, is there any limit to how many times you can give a one time deal to a dev worker to use him in main roster? Shouldn't be one if it aims for realism.
Unread 07-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Super Star

Does language skills improve with time if a worker is exposed to the language in an area (a Japanese worker with passable English in America, for example)?
Unread 07-04-2016, 04:23 PM
Low Minors

Now that the momentum system has been revamped, does that mean all workers don't need to be in storylines to get over? Just winning matches right?
Unread 07-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Low Minors

Not sure if this is exactly welcome here as its not a technical question but more a preference.

With the brand split do user prefer the game to assign brands or do it manually pick by pick by themselves.
Unread 07-04-2016, 05:14 PM

Default User Character

So my User Character caught a case of the stomach cancer in the ring...of course he was defending his title and the called an audible and the other guy who is WAYYYYY not qualified for the title now has it... but I digress.

My question is can a User Character die in the game? If so what happens?
Unread 07-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjybates View Post
Now that the momentum system has been revamped, does that mean all workers don't need to be in storylines to get over? Just winning matches right?
What changes were made and when was this done?
Unread 07-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thekidinplay View Post
Im using the Post Montreal mod and using ecw. Auto booker makes every match Aussie Rules. Anybody know why?
I am not sure, but to venture a guess, it has to do with product settings. The crowd doesn't like low risk matches. When I play as ECW (or a similar product) I clone 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 and change the risk levels to high. I also turn off dqs and countouts when playing real world mods as ECW.
Unread 07-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Avalanche View Post
Does language skills improve with time if a worker is exposed to the language in an area (a Japanese worker with passable English in America, for example)?
yes
Unread 07-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO16 View Post
What changes were made and when was this done?
I just meant with the fact that its now "Positive, Major Positive" etc

I seems a lot easier now than a grade or numbered momentum system. Which i usually had ALL the workers I wanted to push in a big storyline called "[insert title] Division" or something so i could get them in the 90s-100

But if it just goes from positive to major positive would they still have to be in successful angles to gain overness?

...I now don't know if I'm making sense
Unread 07-04-2016, 06:16 PM
Hall of Fame

It has always been possible to gain overness without storylines. But segments get a bonus for being part of a good story and better segments lead to better gains.
Unread 07-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjybates View Post
I just meant with the fact that its now "Positive, Major Positive" etc

I seems a lot easier now than a grade or numbered momentum system. Which i usually had ALL the workers I wanted to push in a big storyline called "[insert title] Division" or something so i could get them in the 90s-100

But if it just goes from positive to major positive would they still have to be in successful angles to gain overness?

...I now don't know if I'm making sense
Right. I see what you're saying. I think a way to look at it is each has a range. Like major positive would have been 85-100, positive being 70-84, etc. I could be wrong here, so take it with a grain of salt.
Unread 07-04-2016, 07:54 PM
All Star

How high does a woman need her Sex Appeal stat to be, to be considered "attractive"? I'm asking, 'cause I just booked a show where three women appeared (two in angles, one as a manager), and was told by the end of the show that my ratio was 0:25, and the crowd was dissapointed.
Unread 07-04-2016, 10:19 PM
Super Star

So maybe someone can answer this.

Im doing a multi person Cverse split. 4 of us each playing as either TCW, SWF, USPW, and NOTBPW. Obviously the first thing we all do is offer guys we want. But the problem is that whoever offers last will always get the lead as its the same day and the first 3 people never get a fair shake to offer the guy.

Is there any way around thing? Or are we still screwed? Adam any chance that can somehow be added? To like hide competitor offers and just show the seriousness of their offer in the workers eyes?
Unread 07-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Low Minors

guys, what's the different when making a deal for an event to be broadcasted on Commercial Broadcaster and making a tv show for Commercial Broadcaster?
Are there any benefits to raise the prestige on TV Shows?