Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-16-2020, 06:17 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle View Post
Question folks:

I want to sign Sabu to a written contract, however he's touring with NJPW and I have a working relationship with them, so I can't sign a shared worker to an exclusive contract. (until the tour with NJPW is over that is)

How or where can I see or find out when the end tour is?
If you look at NJPWs schedule, it should tell you the months that they are touring so you know when they are off.
Unread 01-16-2020, 09:20 PM
Phenom

Whats the point of getting an broadcaster to give me a deal for tour highlights? Am I supposed to be booking these shows?
Unread 01-17-2020, 03:50 AM

I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing it but is there a way to stop the game from automatically changing worker pictures over time? For example when I started my 1995 mod Bill Demott had a picture and then in 1998 it went to the blank blue picture. Some people like Sean Waltman for example had their picture change so he went from 1-2-3 Kid with the mullet to heel 1-2-3 Kid and Hogan went from red and yellow Hogan to Hollywood Hogan even though WCW isn't running him with that persona.

I'm trying to catch the ones that are turning to the generic blue and manually going in and changing them but it's hard to keep up with all of it.

Also I don't believe they're saved with a year like Hulk Hogan 98 or whatever.

Last edited by Slash-LN : 01-17-2020 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Added content for clarity.
Unread 01-17-2020, 11:58 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-LN View Post
I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing it but is there a way to stop the game from automatically changing worker pictures over time? For example when I started my 1995 mod Bill Demott had a picture and then in 1998 it went to the blank blue picture. Some people like Sean Waltman for example had their picture change so he went from 1-2-3 Kid with the mullet to heel 1-2-3 Kid and Hogan went from red and yellow Hogan to Hollywood Hogan even though WCW isn't running him with that persona.

I'm trying to catch the ones that are turning to the generic blue and manually going in and changing them but it's hard to keep up with all of it.

Also I don't believe they're saved with a year like Hulk Hogan 98 or whatever.
The agers feature. If theyre changing to blue images then the proper image has been renamed or isnt in the folder.
Unread 01-17-2020, 12:21 PM
GDS Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
Whats the point of getting an broadcaster to give me a deal for tour highlights? Am I supposed to be booking these shows?
The advantage of having them is that weekly events are then automatically shown by that broadcaster; this means that you gain popularity faster (because you're being seen in multiple regions not just one), your wrestlers can gain popularity faster, and you gain more money (because you're generating TV revenue).
Unread 01-17-2020, 12:55 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
The agers feature. If theyre changing to blue images then the proper image has been renamed or isnt in the folder.
Why isn't there a "Has No Photo" filter in that section, as there is in some other sections?
Unread 01-17-2020, 10:09 PM
Rookie

2 questions:
is there any way to knock out an impending hiatus ala touring with a band in 2 months?

does anyone know a website that has real world official wrestling company transactions like singing or releases?
Unread 01-18-2020, 05:52 PM
Low Minors

Do you need an A show airing before a broadcaster would agree to air a B show? I believe that I read this somewhere previously.

I was going to experiment with a new game by starting with just a B show, but not sure if it's possible without using the editor.
Unread 01-18-2020, 09:21 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kayfabe View Post
I was going to experiment with a new game by starting with just a B show,
... But, why?
Unread 01-18-2020, 10:39 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCycle View Post
... But, why?
So I can develop talent with a roster of low pop wrestlers without tanking my company's popularity until I can steal some more over wrestlers who are signed to written deals elsewhere.
Unread 01-21-2020, 11:15 AM

Hi guys - Im making wrestlers from scratch for the first time on TEW2016 - would someone be able to let me know what each of the Potential options mean? Preferably with some real-life examples for each one, if possible? (Normally I like the random aspect, but with the created guys I want some of them to have higher ceilings than others)
Unread 01-25-2020, 12:15 PM
Low Minors

If I install the demo while I wait for my cd key to be reset, can I use mods and pick it up when I get my key and upgrade the game to full retail?
Unread 01-25-2020, 02:18 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
If I install the demo while I wait for my cd key to be reset, can I use mods and pick it up when I get my key and upgrade the game to full retail?
Yes
Unread 01-25-2020, 04:43 PM
Rookie

When it comes to a wrestlers physical percentage in a limb, when should I be worried about it getting too low? After four years of intense matches in my PGHW save and I've got guys hovering in the 50-60 range.

My second question is whether or not these percentages will go back up if the wrestler is allowed time off or during non-touring months
Unread 01-26-2020, 01:28 PM
All Star

Can tension between workers go away or get better over time?