Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-18-2016, 12:26 PM

Is it possible to install a TEW 2013 MOD within TEW 2016?

I get an error code when I try to edit the 2013 Database that says "Not A Valid Password and TEW Must Close" then it crashes.

Thanks for the help
Unread 07-18-2016, 12:45 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplate2 View Post
Is it possible to install a TEW 2013 MOD within TEW 2016?

I get an error code when I try to edit the 2013 Database that says "Not A Valid Password and TEW Must Close" then it crashes.

Thanks for the help
Yes but you must convert it to TEW16 first, do everything you would do to install a mod but on the first screen of the editor click the converter option and then convert that database to TEW16.
Unread 07-19-2016, 04:35 PM
Major League

Hey guys, has anyone got any plans to release a RW mod ranging from 2005-2010? I'm really tempted to taking on the task (for myself) but don't know if I could produce to the polished standards of the boards.
Unread 07-19-2016, 06:58 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by steesh07 View Post
Hey guys, has anyone got any plans to release a RW mod ranging from 2005-2010? I'm really tempted to taking on the task (for myself) but don't know if I could produce to the polished standards of the boards.
There's an '05 BETA out right now.
Unread 07-20-2016, 10:51 AM
Rookie

I posted this in the General Discussion forum, but got no response. Realized it might be better situated in this thread:

Is there a resource or website you use to determine the roster/titles/champions/information of a company at a specific date (for example by year)?

Thanks in advance.
Unread 07-20-2016, 11:03 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01gognaa View Post
I posted this in the General Discussion forum, but got no response. Realized it might be better situated in this thread:

Is there a resource or website you use to determine the roster/titles/champions/information of a company at a specific date (for example by year)?

Thanks in advance.
Wikipedia or Cagematch are the ones people use most often I think.
Unread 07-20-2016, 11:08 AM
Phenom

Add WrestlingData.com to that list, its pretty good and can fill in gaps cagematch misses.
Unread 07-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01gognaa View Post

Thanks in advance.
Wikipedia's view history feature of an article is incredibly handy as well.
Unread 07-21-2016, 03:49 AM
Rookie

Has anyone made, or maybe edited, a mod to make NXT a playable company instead of a child one?

Edit: nvrmind, modded one myself

Last edited by Pike316 : 07-21-2016 at 03:32 PM.
Unread 07-21-2016, 07:50 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWho87 View Post
Add WrestlingData.com to that list, its pretty good and can fill in gaps cagematch misses.
Also add Luchawiki to that list for Lucha Libre.
Unread 07-24-2016, 08:45 AM
Low Minors

Question

If I play with a converted mod from TEW 2013, what features will I be missing out on?
Unread 07-24-2016, 04:58 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDefOverDose View Post
If I play with a converted mod from TEW 2013, what features will I be missing out on?
Just read Adam's development diary there are over a 100 new features that are added to this game things like broadcasters, alliances a lot of things have been tweaked that wouldn't have been modded in 13 so they will play a bit wonky or not take full advantage of the new features. What mod are you looking to convert since there are quite a few quality mods out over at the Mod Squad Section as well as Matt has a mod out I think there is an 05 Beta out.
Unread 07-25-2016, 10:45 PM
Low Minors

Question for Experienced mod maker.

Im a little confused about exactly how to use the Respect stat. Is is strictly used to determined who puts on better matches. for example guys like Sheltong Benjamin and Dolph Ziggler are midcarders known for stealing shows with great matches, yet guys like Kane and Big Show are guys who havent had as many great matches yet are undeniably more well respected backstage, so who whould have the higher respect stat?
Unread 07-25-2016, 11:13 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masson26 View Post
Question for Experienced mod maker.

Im a little confused about exactly how to use the Respect stat. Is is strictly used to determined who puts on better matches. for example guys like Sheltong Benjamin and Dolph Ziggler are midcarders known for stealing shows with great matches, yet guys like Kane and Big Show are guys who havent had as many great matches yet are undeniably more well respected backstage, so who whould have the higher respect stat?
Guys like Dolph and Shelton would have fairly decent respect levels due to their performances, but Kane and Big Show have been around longer and have achieved far more. Therefore, Kane and Big Show would be higher.
Unread 07-26-2016, 11:14 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
Guys like Dolph and Shelton would have fairly decent respect levels due to their performances, but Kane and Big Show have been around longer and have achieved far more. Therefore, Kane and Big Show would be higher.
Thank you, thats how i have always used it but the description in the game had be a bit confused.