Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #766  
Unread 11-17-2018, 01:12 AM
alpha2117's Avatar
alpha2117 alpha2117 is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,556
Default

Yay Lucha Lucha Lucha!
Reply With Quote
  #767  
Unread 11-21-2018, 03:08 PM
miz468 miz468 is online now
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 210
Default

So glad to see work continue on this mod. I just hopped back into TEW after a bit of a hiatus and I'm getting back into my GEW save, right after Global Showcase XVI, figuring out how to fit Big Alpha and Gabe Godfrey in. Can't wait to dive into it more as it develops.
Reply With Quote
  #768  
Unread 11-23-2018, 10:47 PM
willr0ck's Avatar
willr0ck willr0ck is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Charlotte, Wooooooooooo!, NC
Posts: 1,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz468 View Post
So glad to see work continue on this mod. I just hopped back into TEW after a bit of a hiatus and I'm getting back into my GEW save, right after Global Showcase XVI, figuring out how to fit Big Alpha and Gabe Godfrey in. Can't wait to dive into it more as it develops.
Glad to see a few people are still playing the mod and yeah, had a bit of a hiatus, selling the house and moving into the new house proved to be very time consuming but we are back in full swing with Mexico.
Reply With Quote
  #769  
Unread 11-27-2018, 10:14 AM
miz468 miz468 is online now
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willr0ck View Post
Glad to see a few people are still playing the mod and yeah, had a bit of a hiatus, selling the house and moving into the new house proved to be very time consuming but we are back in full swing with Mexico.
Awesome man. I can't wait to see what characters pop up in Mexico, Britain, and Japan.
Reply With Quote
  #770  
Unread 11-28-2018, 10:17 AM
WillyWillyWilly's Avatar
WillyWillyWilly WillyWillyWilly is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Posts: 1,007
Default

What mask are you using for Ultimate Ryujin ? Could be pretty helpful for a character i have in mind
Reply With Quote
  #771  
Unread 11-28-2018, 09:51 PM
willr0ck's Avatar
willr0ck willr0ck is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Charlotte, Wooooooooooo!, NC
Posts: 1,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyWillyWilly View Post
What mask are you using for Ultimate Ryujin ? Could be pretty helpful for a character i have in mind

I don't remember the exact name for it as I've had it for awhile but I got the clothing set off of renderosity, if you search cosplay heroes you will find it.
Reply With Quote
  #772  
Unread 11-29-2018, 09:33 AM
WillyWillyWilly's Avatar
WillyWillyWilly WillyWillyWilly is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willr0ck View Post
I don't remember the exact name for it as I've had it for awhile but I got the clothing set off of renderosity, if you search cosplay heroes you will find it.
Found it, and the other set too. Thanks.
I would love to see more free masks for daz, there are just a handful of good masks available, mostly i use helmets as masks.
Reply With Quote
  #773  
Unread 12-04-2018, 07:37 AM
DarK_RaideR's Avatar
DarK_RaideR DarK_RaideR is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Greece
Posts: 830
Default

I know willr0ck has been busy making amazing belts, but bumping this because it deserves to stay alive. Let me know if I can help with company/worker bios or pretty much that doesn't involve images/rendering really.
Reply With Quote
  #774  
Unread 12-04-2018, 10:55 PM
willr0ck's Avatar
willr0ck willr0ck is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Charlotte, Wooooooooooo!, NC
Posts: 1,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
I know willr0ck has been busy making amazing belts, but bumping this because it deserves to stay alive. Let me know if I can help with company/worker bios or pretty much that doesn't involve images/rendering really.
Thanks for bumping the thread. I am indeed still working on the mod, two more companies to go and Mexico is done actually. I just find myself having to do something else between companies to get the creative juices flowing again. Doing so many masked workers at once is testing my creative limits. There are only so many ideas I have for luchadors. I think Swanton feels the same way as well.

In regards to helping out, we could definitely use the help. I'll send you a pm.
Reply With Quote
  #775  
Unread 12-06-2018, 08:40 PM
The Swanton825's Avatar
The Swanton825 The Swanton825 is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willr0ck View Post
Thanks for bumping the thread. I am indeed still working on the mod, two more companies to go and Mexico is done actually. I just find myself having to do something else between companies to get the creative juices flowing again. Doing so many masked workers at once is testing my creative limits. There are only so many ideas I have for luchadors. I think Swanton feels the same way as well.

In regards to helping out, we could definitely use the help. I'll send you a pm.
I won't lie, I've been dreading those last two. I can do the smaller, more outlandish lucha promotions, but my mind goes blank on the bigger ones.
Reply With Quote
  #776  
Unread 12-06-2018, 09:11 PM
d12345 d12345 is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 920
Default

I like doing data and feel like I owe a bit of contribution for all that I've benefitted from your great work thus far. So if you need any help with data for promotions, workers, etc. let me know!
Reply With Quote
  #777  
Unread 12-09-2018, 11:26 PM
willr0ck's Avatar
willr0ck willr0ck is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Charlotte, Wooooooooooo!, NC
Posts: 1,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12345 View Post
I like doing data and feel like I owe a bit of contribution for all that I've benefitted from your great work thus far. So if you need any help with data for promotions, workers, etc. let me know!

I will 100% take you up on that as I need help with that the most. If I spend too much time rendering then I slack on the data and vice versa. I will dm you as well.
Reply With Quote
  #778  
Unread Yesterday, 04:30 PM
WillyWillyWilly's Avatar
WillyWillyWilly WillyWillyWilly is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Posts: 1,007
Default

I shouldn't do that because I still have three mod projects running and rendering for another mod, but if there's anything that gets on your nerves or that you hate, let me know and I'll do the work for you.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.