Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-17-2018, 01:12 AM
Super Star

Yay Lucha Lucha Lucha!
Unread 11-21-2018, 03:08 PM
Low Minors

So glad to see work continue on this mod. I just hopped back into TEW after a bit of a hiatus and I'm getting back into my GEW save, right after Global Showcase XVI, figuring out how to fit Big Alpha and Gabe Godfrey in. Can't wait to dive into it more as it develops.
Unread 11-23-2018, 10:47 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz468 View Post
So glad to see work continue on this mod. I just hopped back into TEW after a bit of a hiatus and I'm getting back into my GEW save, right after Global Showcase XVI, figuring out how to fit Big Alpha and Gabe Godfrey in. Can't wait to dive into it more as it develops.
Glad to see a few people are still playing the mod and yeah, had a bit of a hiatus, selling the house and moving into the new house proved to be very time consuming but we are back in full swing with Mexico.
Unread 11-27-2018, 10:14 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by willr0ck View Post
Glad to see a few people are still playing the mod and yeah, had a bit of a hiatus, selling the house and moving into the new house proved to be very time consuming but we are back in full swing with Mexico.
Awesome man. I can't wait to see what characters pop up in Mexico, Britain, and Japan.
Unread 11-28-2018, 10:17 AM
Super Star

What mask are you using for Ultimate Ryujin ? Could be pretty helpful for a character i have in mind
Unread 11-28-2018, 09:51 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyWillyWilly View Post
What mask are you using for Ultimate Ryujin ? Could be pretty helpful for a character i have in mind

I don't remember the exact name for it as I've had it for awhile but I got the clothing set off of renderosity, if you search cosplay heroes you will find it.
Unread 11-29-2018, 09:33 AM
Super Star

Quote:
I don't remember the exact name for it as I've had it for awhile but I got the clothing set off of renderosity, if you search cosplay heroes you will find it.
Found it, and the other set too. Thanks.
I would love to see more free masks for daz, there are just a handful of good masks available, mostly i use helmets as masks.
Unread 12-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Major League

I know willr0ck has been busy making amazing belts, but bumping this because it deserves to stay alive. Let me know if I can help with company/worker bios or pretty much that doesn't involve images/rendering really.
Unread 12-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
I know willr0ck has been busy making amazing belts, but bumping this because it deserves to stay alive. Let me know if I can help with company/worker bios or pretty much that doesn't involve images/rendering really.
Thanks for bumping the thread. I am indeed still working on the mod, two more companies to go and Mexico is done actually. I just find myself having to do something else between companies to get the creative juices flowing again. Doing so many masked workers at once is testing my creative limits. There are only so many ideas I have for luchadors. I think Swanton feels the same way as well.

In regards to helping out, we could definitely use the help. I'll send you a pm.
Unread 12-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Thanks for bumping the thread. I am indeed still working on the mod, two more companies to go and Mexico is done actually. I just find myself having to do something else between companies to get the creative juices flowing again. Doing so many masked workers at once is testing my creative limits. There are only so many ideas I have for luchadors. I think Swanton feels the same way as well.

In regards to helping out, we could definitely use the help. I'll send you a pm.
I won't lie, I've been dreading those last two. I can do the smaller, more outlandish lucha promotions, but my mind goes blank on the bigger ones.
Unread 12-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Major League

I like doing data and feel like I owe a bit of contribution for all that I've benefitted from your great work thus far. So if you need any help with data for promotions, workers, etc. let me know!
Unread 12-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12345 View Post
I like doing data and feel like I owe a bit of contribution for all that I've benefitted from your great work thus far. So if you need any help with data for promotions, workers, etc. let me know!

I will 100% take you up on that as I need help with that the most. If I spend too much time rendering then I slack on the data and vice versa. I will dm you as well.
Unread Yesterday, 04:30 PM
Super Star

I shouldn't do that because I still have three mod projects running and rendering for another mod, but if there's anything that gets on your nerves or that you hate, let me know and I'll do the work for you.