Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
Bobby came to the ring blowing into a moonshine jug and dancing a jig! How could you not love them?!
Exactly! They're just so wonderful. Such nice boys. They love God, their Momma, and the US of A! They eat apple pie and freedom fries! They're just simple boys!
Unread 12-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Rookie

Main Event
Tag Team Grudge Match
The Silencer & Justice Jolson vs The Dread Army
The heels need a win

Semi-Main Event
Bull Rope Match
"Killer" Carl Clarkson vs Quadzilla
Quadzilla is debuting, I guess, and Carl isn't getting much of a push

Special Attraction
Tag Team Title Bout
Anti-Americans vs Dem Boys
The money match is not this

Grudge Match
1 on 2 Handicap Match
Rampart vs Gorgeous Gold and Partner
I could see this going another way, but Rampart's a beast

Opener
10 Minute Time Limit
Tyrus Omega vs Big Ben
Did I mention Omega's a STUD because he is.
Unread 12-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Hall of Fame

Just wanted to pop on here and say how much I'm enjoying this diary!! I've added the Titans to my universe in my diary, and will be giving regular updates! They are AWESOME!!

Main Event
Tag Team Grudge Match
A way to have someone beat The Silencer without him getting pinned I also think Druss and FEAR might be my two favourite Titans... Apart from Dem Boys of course!!

Semi-Main Event
Bull Rope Match
Dem Quads!!

Special Attraction
Tag Team Title Bout
Unfortunately, they retain this time. Dem Boys gotta chase ya'll

Grudge Match
1 on 2 Handicap Match
Gold is awesome, and this could be where you use Ross 'The Boss' Henry. Interested to see your take on The Boss, for obvious (to you) reasons...

Opener
10 Minute Time Limit
Tyrus Omega vs Big Ben
Has to be Tyrus

-Plus-
*A medical update on Jimmy Jolt Jr*

*A special appearance by Ross "The Boss" Henry*
Unread 12-06-2018, 10:27 PM
Phenom

TITAN FACTORY PRESENTS: THE IDES OF MARCH
15 March 2016
Quote:
The show opens with Rob L. Misjovsky standing in the ring to a decent reception from the crowd.

RLM: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to TITAN Factory Wrestling’s Ides of March! We thank you for joining us in the Coliseum and at home. I AM the Voice of TITAN Factory Wrestling and without further ado it is my pleasure to introduce someone of whom I am a HUGE fan...Ross “The Boss” Henry!

Ross Henry’s music hits and the football superstar makes his way to the ring. Fans are on their feet for the ex-Colorado Rapid as he stands in the center of the ring.

RLM: Boss, thank you for joining us tonight!
RH: It’s my pleasure Robby! After last month, I am EXCITED to be out here in the TITAN’S Coliseum!
The crowd cheers hard for Henry’s pandering comments
RLM: I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we are glad to hear you say that and we hope to see you here more often!
RH: I appreciate that Robby!
RLM: Really just Rob is fine...
RH: BUT YOU KNOW ROBBY! I’m not here just too see some of the best wrestling action in Texas! *crowd cheers* With the best fans in wrestling! *crowd cheers louder as Henry pauses*
Oh no no no! I’m here because some punk with an attitude decided to spit in my face last month!
RLM: That would be Tyrus Omega, Boss...
RH: Tyler Omingo?
RLM: Tyrus Omega...
RH: Tony Ormegaz?
RLM: Ty-rus O-meg-a..
RH: LOOK! I don’t care what his name is Robby! The fact of the matter is that little punk had the AUDACITY to sp...
*Tyrus Omega’s music hit and he makes his way to the stage*

TO: MY NAAAAAME IS TYRUS OMEGA! And the fact of the matter, there “Rus”, is that I am the future of professional wrestling and you are some football washout who doesn’t even deserve to be in my ring!

RH: How about you walk your punk *ss down here, get in “your” ring and say that to my face then Terrance!
TO: *getting visibly upset* It’s Tyrus! TYRUS!
*Tyrus begins to storm towards the ring. Ross Henry removes his jacket and Rob Misjovsky exits the ring. Omega stops short at the ring however and does not enter. The fans begin to boo while Henry goads Omega to get in the ring*
TO: You see, I would get in there and whip that *ss all over this Coliseum...but I have a match tonight and OUT OF RESPECT for my opponent, Id like to stay fresh so he may get my absolute best!”
RH: Ok then. I got you. Please, be my guest. Have a good match, chump.
*Henry exits the ring as Big Ben’s music begins to play. *
Rating: 56
MW: You sure got outta there quick, Robby!
RLM: Don’t start with me Miles!

Quote:

Tyrus Omega vs Big Ben
10 Minute Time Limit

Omega and Ben stand off in the ring as their introductions are done. Just as the referee is about to call for the bell, Ross Henry levels Tyrus Omega with a huge spear! Henry heads to the back as Omega writhes on the mat. Big Ben picks up Omega and hits the London is Falling. Omega is absolutely out. Big Ben picks up the win
Winner: Big Ben
Rating: 32
RLM: Big Ben picks up a huge win with an assist from Ross “The Boss” Henry!
MW: That’s twice! That’s twice in as many months that Henry has disrespected Tyrus Omega!
RLM: Oh stop Miles!
MW: What? Are we watching the same program?!
RLM: I was watching last month when Omega spit in on Ross Henry!
MW: That was retaliation, Rob! Henry started this!
RLM: Sure Miles, well we have to move on. We have a lot more show for you tonight folks. Miles I believe you caught up with Gorgeous Gold earlier today and actually got some answers out of him?
MW: That’s right Rob. I actually did your job for ya! Let’s take a look!

Quote:
*Earlier today, Gorgeous Gold sits on a chair next to Miles Wakefield and his large wild friend*

MW: First of all Gold, can I call ya Gold?
GG: Please
MW: Well, Gold, thank yall for joinin me here this afternoon.
GG: Not at all, Miles. We’re happy to be here.
MW: Now we’ve all be privileged to your absolute dominance the past couple a months at the TITAN Factory but the question on everyone’s mind is who exactly is your wonderful friend here?
GG: who? Fleshie?
MW: Fleshie?
GG: Ya! This here’s my mate Fleshie! Short for Flesheater. That’s not his real name, right! Dunno his real name. Met him on this remote desert island I was out on a shoot with. All alone out there, I watched him lookin all hungry, so I figured I bring him back with me, ya know? Kinda like a pet but not what with him bein human sorta and all. Absolutely beautiful culture he has, minus the cannibalism. He teach me all about it, not with words of course. He doesn’t speak any English Miles, but with his mannerisms and such.
MW: So he’s...a cannibal?
GG: Well ya that’s why I called him Flesheater. Got this bone necklace, see?
*Gold Reaches for the necklace and Flesheater, startled, jumps back and snaps at Gold*
GG: Easy Fleshie, easy! Save it for Rampart tonight!
MW: Well, that’s about all I needed to see. Ima go ahead and get outta here. Gold...Flesheater? Y’all have a good one.
*Miles Wakefield gets up and leaves. Gorgeous Gold and Flesheater don’t seem to notice as Gold is busy seeing how close he can get his hand to Flesheaters mouth without getting bit*
Rating: 42
RLM: He “found him”?
MW: yep
RLM: and named him “Flesheater”?
MW: yep
RLM: and he’s keeping him like a pet?
MW: I believe so
RLM: Should we call someone?
MW: I think it’s best we not get involved here Rob.
RLM: Alright, well despite this disturbing revelation...Rampart has challenged Gorgeous Gold and Flesheater to a two on one handicap match!
MW: That’s right, guess he figures if he can see em both he’s got a better chance a whoopin em.
RLM: I’m being told the team is going by the Name “Gorgeous Flesh”
MW: *sighs* Of course they are...

Quote:

Rampart vs Gorgeous Flesh
2 on 1 Handicap Match

Rampart makes his way out first and stands menacingly in the ring. Out next is Gorgeous Gold, coaxing Flesheater to follow him to the ring.
The match starts off with Gold and Rampart. Rampart easily tosses Gold across the ring back to his corner where Flesheater gets tagged in. The two big bulls lock horns and Rampart gets the early advantage. Despite his best efforts, the numbers game eventually gets the best of him and Rampart is overwhelmed. Gold hits a low blow while the referee is trying to get control of Flesheater. Flesheater locks in the Cannibal Claw for the victory!
Winners: Gorgeous Flesh
Rating: 35
RLM: The numbers were just TOO much for Rampart tonight
MW: Yeah he’s gonna need to dig deep and find himself a partner before he takes on these two again.
RLM: I’m gonna have to agree with you there Miles. Now it is time for our medical update on Jimmy Jolt Jr!
MW: I’m surprised that kid is even still breathing after the beatin he took last month from Clarkson.

Quote:
*We cut to a dimly lit room. The light flickers and there’s a noise in the background that vaguely sounds like muffled screams. Doctor D. Strukto comes into view.

DS: The patient has not been responding to treatment...I have had to resort to more...drastic measures...
*The Doctor turns and the camera follows him into another room. There strapped to a bed is a bound and gagged Jimmy Jolt Jr. attempting to scream and struggling with his restraints.*
DS: STOP! STOP! NURSE! GET IN HERE!
*Doctor D. Strukto begins leveling punches into the helpless J3. A decrepit, hunched backed grey man in a bloody nurses outfit wheels in a cart with a car battery and jumper cables sitting on it.
DS: Ahhhh perfect!
*Dr. D Strukto grabs the cables and electrocutes J3! J3 stops struggling as he convulses and then collapses on the table. Dr. D. Strukto turns back towards the camera.
DS: As you can see...the patient will require further treatment before he can be cleared to return *Dr. D Strukto cackles as the camera man flees in horror!*
Rating: 46
RLM: Oh my god!
MW: I...
RLM: What...What is that?
MW: I don’t know Rob...I just
RLM: Someone needs to help that man!
MW: I would but I really need this job...
RLM: We can’t just do nothing Miles
MW: you got other work lined up? Cuz I sure don’t! Besides he’s a Doctor! Who are we to question his methods? Make too many waves and we’re gonna get called in for a physical.
RLM: *gulps* well I guess you’re right Miles...um ok we uhh we have another match. The Anti Americans vs Dem Boys for the Tag Team Titles
MW: In a match they didn’t even earn! If they win the titles tonight their reign should be marked with an asterisk!
RLM: Be that as it may, Dem Boys will take on The Anti Americans for the titles and that match is now!

Quote:

Dem Boys vs The Anti-Americans (c)
Tag Team Title Match

Dem Boys are out first. Bobby Ray is his usual fun loving self, dancing and clapping to the ring. Bubba Joe looks more focused but it’s hard to tell because his expression never really changes.
The Anti-Americans come out next looking aggressive and ready for action.

The math starts off with Kinjite and Bubba Ray. The charge each other in the ring and grapple for position. Kinjite takes Bubba down with a hip toss followed by a splash. He brings Bubba back to his corner and tags in the George Awad. After isolating Bubba Joe in their corner with multiple tags, Awad makes a mistake and catches a big boot from Bubba who finally makes it to his corner. Hot tag to Bobby Ray! Ray cleans house. Awad is the legal man and appears to be leaving the ringside area. Ray goes after him and gets a thumb to the eye followed by a double clothesline from the Anti-Americans. They bring Bobby Ray back to the ring, Kinjite lands a kick to Bubba Joe that sends him back outside. Awad hits a military press on Bobby Ray followed by a standing senton from Kinjite. The Anti-Americans are victorious
Winners: The Anti-Americans
Rating: 44

The Anti-Americans celebrate in the ring with their championships. As they prepare to leave, The Patriot Act rushes the ring with steal chairs in hand. Kinjite and Awad try to escape but they’re caught by Power and Jones who beat them down with the chairs. The Patriot Act picks up the Tag Team Titles and hold them and the dented chairs high in the air!
Rating: 36
MW: Oh c’mon! That was just uncalled for!
RLM: I believe that was their receipt for last month Miles!
MW: You can’t just disrespect champions like that Rob! It ain’t right!
RLM: just a little bit of payback Miles! The Anti-Americans are reaping what they sewed! We change gears now, as we prepare for our bullrope match between Quadzilla and “Killer” Carl Clarkson!
MW: Clarkson is undefeated so far in 2016 Rob. They need to find this man some real competition and fast!
RLM: well let’s see if the “Total Bro Hero” is up to the challenge tonight as he attempts to rescue us all from flabby physiques and saggy cheeks!
MW: Does that mean he’s gonna rescue me from you Rob?

Quote:
Quadzilla leaps out from behind the curtain and stand heroically as his cape blows in the wind of a large fan. He spins in a circle and drops his fist to the ground before sprinting to the ring.
Q: I’m here to rescue you! My promise, as your ultra ripped hero, is to rid the TITAN Factory of tiny legs and flabby guts! Follow me to a ripped physique and all of your body goals!
“Killer” Carl Clarkson is out next. Carrying his, now barbed wire wrapped, hockey stick. The referee attaches the bull rope to each mans arm

“Killer” Carl Clarkson vs Quadzilla
Bull Rope Match

The match starts quickly with both men trading blows. It doesn’t take long for the brutality to increase. Clarkson uses the rope to choke Quadzilla while punching him in the head. Quadzilla channels the fan energy into a resurgence and fights off Clarkson! Quadzilla goes for the legdrop but misses and eats a boot to the face from Clarkson. Clarkson attempts to remove Quadzilla’s mask but Quadzilla fights him off. Quadzilla repositions his mask back over his face but turns around into a Decapitator from Clarkson! Clarkson pins Quadzilla for the three!
Winner: “Killer” Carl Clarkson
Rating: 26
RLM: WOW! What a match!
MW: I’m tellin ya now Rob, I don’t think there is anyone in that locker room that can stop Clarkson! The man is too tough!
RLM: You may be right Miles. He certainly seems unstoppable lately!
MW: He’s just a tough SOB who loves to fight and here soon he’s gonna have to take that fight to the top!
RLM: Speaking of the top, it is now time for our main event!
MW: Yeah that paper champion and the face painted meathead are gonna finally get what’s comin to em!
RLM: The Silencer and Justice Jolson take on Druss and FEAR! The Dread Army! That match is coming to you now!

Quote:
*Justice Jolson’s music hits and he sprints full force to the ring as the fans try and clap and pat him! Sliding into the ring he runs laps around the ring, shaking the ropes and roaring to the crowd!
As Jolson waits in the ring the gunshots signal The Silencer’s arrival. The stoic champion pauses at the top of the ramp to raise his title for the cheering crowd before continuing to make his way to the ring. He joins Jolson as they await the arrival of the Dread Army.
The lights dim and the gong sounds as The Dread Army slowly moves through the fog toward the ring. They stop at the ring and Dread grabs each man by the neck and pulls them in barking orders ahead of their match.

W/

Main Event
Tag Team Match

The Silencer stands across the ring from Druss but just before the bell rings, Druss steps out and FEAR steps in. The mind games don’t seem to effect the Silencer. He charges the monstrous FEAR and begins to throw rights and lefts at the Demon but to no clear response. Instead the monster just stares at Silencer before shoving him back across the ring. Not deterred, Silencer rushes across the ring and goes for a dropkick But is simply swatted away by FEAR! Jolson calls for the Tag from across the ring and Silencer obliges. Jolson gets in the ring and presses his arms above his head before charging FEAR with a shoulder block! And another! And Another! Finally the big man begins to stagger but as Jolson goes for another shoulder block he catches a big boot from fear instead who then tags in Druss. Druss goes to work on Jolson with a series of boots before hoisting him up for an Oklahoma Slam! Silencer gets in the ring and goes after Druss who smartly slides out the ring while the ref forces Silencer back to his corner. Druss gets back in the ring and gets hit by a big belly to belly suplex from Jolson who tosses him across the ring. Jolson Tag In Silencer who goes to work on Druss. Druss and Silencer battle back and forth with Druss eventually making the tag to the Monster FEAR who halts Silencers momentum. Jolson is in next but FEAR seems to be too powerful even for the American Muscle Machine! Dread yanks Silencer from the apron and Silencer gives chase but Druss connects with a spear on the outside. FEAR hoists Jolson up and drops him with the Tombstone Piledriver! With Silencer laid out on the outside the match is over!
Winners: The Dread Army!
Rating: 37

Dread takes a mic as he stands over Silencer
D: Rest now...for the moment your suffering has ended. But we are not finished with you. Next month, at Cage of Chaos...you will face your FEAR in that cage! And if there’s anything left of you come Clash of the Titans...you’ll defend your championship against Druss!
Dread drops the mic and poses before heading to the back with his Army.
Rating: 40
Overall show rating: 41

Last edited by King Bison : 12-07-2018 at 07:26 AM.
Unread 12-07-2018, 02:13 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
They're just big hillbillies!!! Not Deliverance! They're just big rawboned hillbillies! People love them!
So we're the guys in Deliverance ... nobody in their right mind trusts 2 hillbillies who weigh 300 odd pounds and wear way too few items of clothing
Unread 12-07-2018, 02:22 AM
Super Star

Good show KB it's starting to come together. Gold is cleary going to be huge at this rate. Interesting to see who sides with Rampart. Oh and you nailed the Flesheater Gold dynamic as Fleshie was always meant as a tribute to Meng a man who bit another man's nose off in a bar fight.
Unread 12-07-2018, 03:07 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
So we're the guys in Deliverance ... nobody in their right mind trusts 2 hillbillies who weigh 300 odd pounds and wear way too few items of clothing
Counterpoint: Trusting them will make them like you and be less likely to Deliverance you.
Unread 12-07-2018, 04:14 AM
Major League

Loving Clarkson's badass presentation and Doctor D. Strukto. Not that the rest aren't great, but those are my real standouts so far in terms of character work.

Oh and by the way, you used the portraits of the Patriot Act in the main event instead of Jolson and Silencer. Might wanna edit things.
Unread 12-07-2018, 07:44 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lloyd View Post
Just wanted to pop on here and say how much I'm enjoying this diary!! I've added the Titans to my universe in my diary, and will be giving regular updates! They are AWESOME!!

Main Event
Tag Team Grudge Match
A way to have someone beat The Silencer without him getting pinned I also think Druss and FEAR might be my two favourite Titans... Apart from Dem Boys of course!!

Semi-Main Event
Bull Rope Match
Dem Quads!!

Special Attraction
Tag Team Title Bout
Unfortunately, they retain this time. Dem Boys gotta chase ya'll

Grudge Match
1 on 2 Handicap Match
Gold is awesome, and this could be where you use Ross 'The Boss' Henry. Interested to see your take on The Boss, for obvious (to you) reasons...

Opener
10 Minute Time Limit
Tyrus Omega vs Big Ben
Has to be Tyrus

-Plus-
*A medical update on Jimmy Jolt Jr*

*A special appearance by Ross "The Boss" Henry*
Great to have you on board Lloyd! Helping you and others on your diaries inspired me to wanna do my own.

Quote:
Good show KB it's starting to come together. Gold is cleary going to be huge at this rate. Interesting to see who sides with Rampart. Oh and you nailed the Flesheater Gold dynamic as Fleshie was always meant as a tribute to Meng a man who bit another man's nose off in a bar fight.
I watched a little Luger/Meng for inspiration lol but I have big plans for both of them that I hope I can complete before someone else scoops them up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
Loving Clarkson's badass presentation and Doctor D. Strukto. Not that the rest aren't great, but those are my real standouts so far in terms of character work.

Oh and by the way, you used the portraits of the Patriot Act in the main event instead of Jolson and Silencer. Might wanna edit things.
I’m glad to hear you say that about Clarkson. I was a little shocked people were counting him out so quickly lol and the good Doctor is only just beginning
Unread 12-07-2018, 07:59 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
I’m glad to hear you say that about Clarkson. I was a little shocked people were counting him out so quickly lol and the good Doctor is only just beginning
Never count out a man with such a glorious mustache.
Unread 12-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
Never count out a man with such a glorious mustache.
Exactly! It’s majestic!
And thanks for the catch! I fixed it now! I was so tired when I posted the show I didn’t even notice lol
Unread 12-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Phenom

Another great show! I'm loving Titan Factory Wrestling!!! This was a fun show from top to bottom -- even if Dem Boys had to lose . They will get their chance!
Unread 12-07-2018, 09:03 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pteroid View Post
Counterpoint: Trusting them will make them like you and be less likely to Deliverance you.
Unless they LIKE you way too much!

By the way I know they are meant to be faces but take a look at them - of all the renders they are by far the creepiest - I think its the smile and the come hither look … it's just plain disturbing. The other one just looks like Gacy which .. yeah that's not comforting either. They are a big box of nightmares rolled up into 2 sweaty packages. It's one of those things where you might try to push them as faces but just like Clowns they are not funny or loveable they are scary and disturbing!

Last edited by alpha2117 : 12-07-2018 at 09:11 AM.
Unread 12-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Unless they LIKE you way too much!

By the way I know they are meant to be faces but take a look at them - of all the renders they are by far the creepiest - I think its the smile and the come hither look … it's just plain disturbing. The other one just looks like Gacy which .. yeah that's not comforting either. They are a big box of nightmares rolled up into 2 sweaty packages. It's one of those things where you might try to push them as faces but just like Clowns they are not funny or loveable they are scary and disturbing!
My dude just got electrocuted with a car battery by a doctor that looks like the guy from Human Centipede and your worried about the hillbillies?
Unread 12-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighborhood Editor View Post
My dude just got electrocuted with a car battery by a doctor that looks like the guy from Human Centipede and your worried about the hillbillies?
There’s something big coming out of that I swear! Lol Dread wouldn’t lie to his students!
But I echo your implication here. There are far worse things to fear in the world of the TITAN Factory than a couple a hillbillies