Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-22-2018, 05:43 PM
Hall of Fame

Default Render thread

In the legendary words of LoNd0n: Seeing as the trial for WMMA5 has been released today, I thought I would start the ball rolling with the good ol' render thread, because you can never have too many renders. I'll try and find updated information, but imo the links provided here are still relevant.

FAQ

Potential Artist info

All images in this thread were created with the rendering programs Poser (paid) and DAZ Studio (Currently free). Please visit the linked sites and their forums to learn more about the programs. Trell's Render Tutorial (using DAZ Studio 3, now it's 4.10) can be found HERE, DAZ's New to DS4 Youtube playlist can be found HERE. Free content can be found at Renderosity under Free Stuff and ShareCG (acct required for both). J Silver has provided a Render Starter Kit for new artists to DAZ Studio which includes light sets, render presets, and information on key render settings and links to free content. The Kit can be found HERE.

Requests

Requests are currently accepted. Please be clear in what you're looking for and understand the renderers do this in their own free time and are under no obligation to complete any request.

Use

General rules for use are listed below

Use in private games/diarys or dynasties/Livestreams: Allowed
Use in mods: Artists Permission Required
Use outside of GDS forum: Artists Permission Required

(These permissions also apply to all Render threads (except when stated otherwise))

Acquisition

Current Renders can be found here:

The C-Verse Render Download Center
(Those with a dropbox acct can choose to add the folder to their Dropbox. It will update automatically as renders are added to it. Those without can choose Download -> download as zip in the root or in any of the individual folders)

Bull's rerenders and new renders:
http://s238.photobucket.com/user/fre...ry/Gif Renders

WMMA3 render thread:
http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/sho....php?p=1597576

WMMA4 render thread:
http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=528867

WMMA2 rerender thread

credits to JSilver for the FAQ

Last edited by Blackman : 02-04-2018 at 02:32 PM.
Unread 01-22-2018, 06:01 PM
Hall of Fame

To start off, I've compiled the renders I did as female freepictures for WMMA5 and have re-lightened them for those that like that more. The download is below. You can overwrite everything without issue, but BEWARE (!) as there's a rerender for Sayoko Ebisawa that is not in vanilla WMMA5 as the default render pictured below:

Sayoko Ebisawa

Now arguably the originals look better, it all depends on what your preferences are. To give you an idea so you can compare:

There are f_white_0175, f_latino_0005 and f_black_0036

Quote:
Click HERE to download the Bodies content, which should be extracted in the "\WMMA5\Pictures\Default\Bodies" folder.

HERE are the Faces to be extracted in the Faces folder right below it.
Unread 01-22-2018, 07:04 PM
Rookie

Hello Blackman. Can you tell me which ones are not used in WMMA 5? Can I assume besides Sayoko Ebisawa that all the ones that have names are used and all the ones that don't have actual names are unused or are all of them used besides Sayoko? I want to build the lower weight female divisions and don't want to reuse pics already in the game.
Unread 01-23-2018, 04:37 AM
Hall of Fame

Itís just different lightning, thatís it. As I mentioned only Sayoko is unused and could pass for a new render. The rest can safely overwrite IF you like this style more.
Unread 01-23-2018, 11:50 AM
Living Legend

Beat me to the punch.

Had a look through my renders and those included in the game and noticed a few that aren't there:

Unread 01-23-2018, 03:46 PM
Minor League

I have a request, though I'm not demanding it to be done quickly or even soon. Can someone tackle the logo to belt ratio? There are so many cool logos such as Amazon, Dragon Fighting Championships, Bushido, Girls Fight, LCM, KOMODO, OBS, and so much more.

It just seems kind of lame how many belts are just nonexistent for these logos. Considering how they make all the belts look the same except the plating says the weight class, I don't think it'll be as hard to tackle as say... TEW. But again, I'm not demanding or wanting it today, tomorrow, next week. Just a project someone could potentially tackle. It'd breathe so much life into my game, personally.
Unread 01-25-2018, 07:31 PM
Major League

Unread 01-27-2018, 05:12 PM
Minor League

I was wondering if anyone had the Re Render of Tomohiro Takeuchi that I believe jtlant did.
Unread 01-27-2018, 07:26 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afroduck View Post
I was wondering if anyone had the Re Render of Tomohiro Takeuchi that I believe jtlant did.
Yeah. Would be cool to have a collection of rerenders posted, though some will have been used as renders for new fighters I suppose.
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:14 AM
Hall of Fame

@Afroduck: I edited the main post with a link to a Takeuchi done by Lucky (the wmma3 render one). It's not the one you're looking for though.
Unread 01-29-2018, 10:10 PM

Unread 01-30-2018, 12:22 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afroduck View Post
Was it this one? Looks like a jtlant render, but I can't say for sure. It's amazing either way. Can't imagine using a different render for him at this point.

Body
Head

Great renders so far, by the way, all of you.
Unread 01-30-2018, 01:58 PM
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBosco View Post
That could quite easily be used as a younger Teddy Glossop in an earlier C-Verse mod, good stuff!
Unread 01-30-2018, 02:17 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceisle View Post
Was it this one?
I'm fairly sure that's the one. Thanks for posting that as I couldn't find it digging in the threads. Do you have more rerenders to post as a compilation for the new players? I couldn't find many I liked back in the day. Must've had some sort of tunnel vision during WMMA4 on the women.

And good job DeBosco. Those look sweet, and he does look like Glossop indeed!
Unread 01-30-2018, 03:14 PM
Minor League

Yes that's the one Thank You guys for digging it up.