Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Low Minors

guy doesn't get lucky he's a legend
Unread 03-13-2016, 05:23 PM

I am currently thinking of stripping my Light Heavyweight Champion of the belt and sending him down to middleweight. He has went 20 - 0 on title defenses over the past 10 years. He has demolished everyone in the division and is hindering the possibility of a potential legend from taking a long run as a champion himself.

The guy was willing to move down to middleweight so I had him superfight the champion there for the belt, 1st round knock out and now holds 2 belts.
Unread 03-14-2016, 01:23 PM
Hall of Fame

Wow. It actually happened. In a new game with only two companies below national level, the AI actually snagged away my champion while I had auto-renewal on. In the past, I've never had trouble resigning them as I was always the bigger promotion and the AI-negotiator always "won", but suddenly I get the dreaded "title resigned" note. A good thing (though I used the autosave to revert and change it to manual).
Unread 03-21-2016, 01:49 PM

I just held a PPV card with 12 matches, and 11 out of 12 underdogs won (many of them being in the -400 to -600 range)! In fact, two of them were uber-cans upsetting star fighters. What on earth are the chances of that!? Apparently I'm putting too much faith in the betting lines.

Welp, that will certainly shake up the rankings a bit!
Unread 03-21-2016, 09:20 PM

Default First Save

So i recently bought the game 2 days ago . I am enjoying it so much. Started with ufc to get used to it . I have just finished ufc 201 i will list my main events then my champions.

Ufc 196: mcgregor vs aldo 2

Ufc 197 : cormier vs jones 2

Ufc 198 : werdum vs cain v

Ufc 199 : condit vs mcdonald

Ufc 200 : mcgregor vs edgar

Ufc 201 : weidman vs souza

My champions are :

Heavy : cain val

Light : jon jones

Middle : weidman

Welter : lawler

Light : pettis

Feather : mcgregor

Bantam : cruz

Fly : bendenez

womens bantam : rousey

I have added the shows for ufc 202 , 203 and 204

Tha main event of ufc 202 is johnson vs bendenvez

Ufc 203 is lawler vs diaz

Ufc 204 is mcgregor vs pettis for the lightweight title

OTHER THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON :

i released cm punk after going 0-3

Sage northcutt is ranked #8 in the welterweight .

Connor mcgregor is going to be the feather and lightweight champion ( i hope)

D.johnson finally lost

Rousey beat holm in 1.45 by sub

Jon jones is now #2 p4p as cruz has over took him

Thank you for reading guys i will give another update in a few days
Unread 03-22-2016, 07:59 PM

Default 2nd update for my first save !!!

hi guys so just done another 3 events which i will now upload photos of.

ufc 202:

https://gyazo.com/bfe458fad2172d2b01d9eb0e5eb47b48

ufc 203:

https://gyazo.com/dfe8283152a283200a52ac0d5982195d

ufc 204:

https://gyazo.com/4f1a48e18f94114c6e98cf0c7ad3c91f

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah Pettis Beat Mcgregor after mcgregor knocking him down 3 times.
thinking after faber vs mcgregor going for cruz vs mcgregor.

i do have some other events booked as well , such as :

Ufc 205 : Jones vs Bader

Ufc 206 : Werdum vs Dos Santos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very impressed with sage northcutt beating jake ellenberger now stephen thomson . only a few fights away from lawler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plan on playing a few events tomorrow so i will post a update then aswell
enjoy your day guys
Unread 03-24-2016, 09:55 PM

Michael McDonald is my number one pound for pound fighter and Bantamweight Champion has been the most dominant in my 4 and half year gaming progress and going for his record 10th title defense don't know what to do with him now thinking of moving him up a different weight class which would mean he would be stripped of the title. Ronda Rousey is still number one and undefeated she's like 20-0. I built a pretty decent Women's Flyweight division as well with an undefeated Women's Flyweight Champion who is 19 and 0.

I also have my own broadcasting network for PPV called it UFC TV which brings in a ton of revenue.
Unread 04-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Hall of Fame

I'm having fun NOT closing a child company for once and sending some workers over. To my surprise, they got really awesome matches booked on paper, and I can't wait to watch them.

I'm not using the booking instructions unless I'm really looking to nurture upcoming talent. Otherwise I feel it'd lead to too many restrictions and they might end up not booked at all.

The thing is you have to choose between a "TUF"-like promotion and axing the child company, or letting the child do the building. You can do both, obviously, but it's pointless imo and leads to many generated workers, which I need for the future. I was a demanding party for the reality show features, and it's awesome and all, but there are essentially better ways to prepare your talent. I usually end up doing nothing with the winners anyhow. The reward would then be a "top10 opponent match", if even that.
Unread 04-05-2016, 09:40 AM
Phenom

I pay these girls too well.
Unread 04-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Hall of Fame

126 bucks? You fiend!

Does this mean Pam and April lost? Oh, what a world. Well, at least Becker won for once.
Unread 04-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
126 bucks? You fiend!

Does this mean Pam and April lost? Oh, what a world. Well, at least Becker won for once.
Becker always has a good destiny roll in my game and deserve the nickname

Pam won, she beat Rockerfeller in the tournament. Watson was beaten by Rogers
Unread 04-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Phenom

Pretty big upset. Alisha dominate Hope for the UD !

2 months earlier, Vaughan beat Pamela in the final of the tournament, retaining the title and winning the tournanement by split decision . I thought Pamela won (Vaughan was Wall'n'Stalling the last round, but Pamela was launching some good strike) the rematch was all Vaughan, Pamela was not here
Unread 04-08-2016, 07:55 AM
Hall of Fame

I always make those matchups as well. It's a lot closer usually between O'Neill and Vaughan, but Wood also scored the upset over Lehane.

Sometimes JJ fighters just decide to stand and trade for the entirety of the match, even though their fight IQ is very high. I guess it's the need to validate them being an "mma" fighter instead of just a grappler. If that happens, I hope they somehow wind themselves so they get their 'free' clinch when exhausted, after which they finish their opponent within two minutes.

In my current game, Pam is undefeated (27-0) because her superiors on the ground don't have the guts to take it there and get their ass handed to them at the standup. I'm going to throw Lehane at her after she defends against Cosmi and shoot myself in the leg for throwing away a 5*-momentum fighter.

That being said, I think there's a need to give some pure grapplers like Oliver the 'loves to roll' attribute. She's a little like Shayna Bayzler though, and she's not exactly known for betting it all on the ground (I thought I saw her strike several times). But currently, none of the starting C-verse fighters has one of the AI traits if I'm not mistaken, even Garner or Ho (Ho should really have it).

Last edited by Blackman : 04-08-2016 at 08:01 AM.
Unread 04-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
I always make those matchups as well. It's a lot closer usually between O'Neill and Vaughan, but Wood also scored the upset over Lehane.

Sometimes JJ fighters just decide to stand and trade for the entirety of the match, even though their fight IQ is very high. I guess it's the need to validate them being an "mma" fighter instead of just a grappler. If that happens, I hope they somehow wind themselves so they get their 'free' clinch when exhausted, after which they finish their opponent within two minutes.

In my current game, Pam is undefeated (27-0) because her superiors on the ground don't have the guts to take it there and get their ass handed to them at the standup. I'm going to throw Lehane at her after she defends against Cosmi and shoot myself in the leg for throwing away a 5*-momentum fighter.

That being said, I think there's a need to give some pure grapplers like Oliver the 'loves to roll' attribute. She's a little like Shayna Bayzler though, and she's not exactly known for betting it all on the ground (I thought I saw her strike several times). But currently, none of the starting C-verse fighters has one of the AI traits if I'm not mistaken, even Garner or Ho (Ho should really have it).
Lehane was pulling guard each round, but Alisha slammed her each time and return to stand up

I see Lehane like a Marloes Coenen, Vaughan like a Thiago Silva and Pamela like a.. I don't know.. Tara Larosa or Miesha ? April Watson is my Gina Carano
Unread 04-13-2016, 04:11 AM
Living Legend

I hate it when playing as GAMMA I throw all sorts of money at a fighter and they sign with a company for less money. I know I have complained about this in the past but it irks me. In my current game I offered Thiago Azevedo nine hundred dollars more and three fights more than FLB and he still took the contract with them. Granted I only wanted him on the roster so that I could screw FLB, because they just turned national, but still.

This happens all of the time and I just do not get why it happens. The AI doesn't even bother getting into a proper bidding war with me either. They make one, maybe two offers and that is it and the fighter always signs with them. I guess it is the game world saying, "Hey you greedy bastard, you can't sign every major fighter!"