Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-07-2019, 05:29 PM
Phenom

Default I will commission you to make custom logos and belts for my original CV company

Hi!

I have made a company in the CV called ORDER of the Sphinx Wrestling, using a free logo the game gives.

And in over a year (both irl and in game) I have falling in love with the company and the save, but I now want to make the save even more immersive by having custom logos for the events, as well as custom title belts and such.

I am not good at graphics and I am therefore looking for someone I can commission to do these things for me, for payment (which we can discuss). This is all just for fun but I do think it deserves payment!

If you are interested please PM me! I think it'll be fun!
(Oh and if this is the wrong place for this thread please move it precious mods *praying hands*)
Unread 06-20-2019, 06:54 AM
Phenom

Thank you so much to King Bison for the renders and The Lloyd for the logos!! You guys are great (And more is coming! :O)

Unread 06-24-2019, 06:22 PM
Phenom

I am so happy for the fact that The Lloyd and King Bison take my weird ideas seriously! And these are the results of that:

"The Gold Standard" Rocky Golden (yes I basically asked Bison to make Goldust Rocky)

Ernest Youngman

"Destroyer" Logan Wolfsbaine

Last edited by Morti : 06-24-2019 at 06:29 PM.