Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 > Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-15-2018, 12:44 AM
Hall of Fame

Damn, Murray and Piatkowski straight up ballin'
Unread 05-16-2018, 03:11 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgcs View Post
Damn, Murray and Piatkowski straight up ballin'
Oh yeah, but we won't have the caproom to keep them both for the next few seasons, so I gotta figure who stays and goes. But Piatkowski is a straight beast
Unread 05-16-2018, 05:01 PM
Phenom

Default 1996-97 Playoffs Second Round Seattle Supersonics

Western Conference Second Round Game 1
Series Tied 0-0

LA Clippers Vs Seattle Supersonics
Away Game

In our regular season series we went 3-1 with The Supersonics so hopefully we can do that again or else it is a RIP to our playoff run and they are without Gary payton, so we could take this win and maybe the series. The worst game I have ever seen coached, steals and missed shots all over. We won thanks to Ben Wallace and even then, we didn't deserve to win this game. Murray played like a D-League player, probably worst than that. Just nothing to say except we need help and serious help.

Western Conference Second Round Game 2
LA Clippers Lead 1-0

LA Clippers Vs. Seattle Supersonics
Away Game

A better performance from us and a close game here. We couldn't shut down Shawn Kemp who destroyed our defense, but he did turnover the ball a lot, which shows our defensive prowess. The Sonics shot better than us, which is how they won this game, not something we should be proud of, but still we made this a very close game overall.

Western Conference Second Round Game 3
Series Tied 1-1

Seattle Supersonics 84 Vs. LA Clippers 87
Home Game

Another close one, but only due to our own problems here in the postseason. We have gotten shafted with the times our superstars don't show up and while I appreciate the points from KG, he has to improve that FG % because man 9-22 is just terrible. Piatkowski is playing out of his mind right now, this guy is crazy overall and I may have to dangle him in the offseason. This run we are on is insane.

Western Conference Second Round Game 4
LA Clippers lead 2-1

Seattle Supersonics 74 Vs LA Clippers 86
Home Game

We take another win in a not so close game, our stars don't really lead us, but our defense is something to marvel at. We got Seattle to turn over their ball and gives us the possession in the games. This is a good thing to see from a defense perspective, but we are not sinking shots like we should and if we advance to the Western conference Finals, we could be set for life right now. It is all up in the air right now, but man we could really do it.

Western Conference Second Round Game 5
LA Clippers 3-1

LA Clippers 65 Vs Seattle Supersonics 73
Away Game

A very defensive game where we didn't sink our shots which is something that puzzles me right now because we should be killing it on offense due to our defense, but we don't take advantage of it and this is what happens, we lose games. Piatkowski being as bipolar as possible right now and man we aren't gonna go far if this keeps happening.

Western Conference Second Round Game 6
LA Clippers lead 3-2

Seattle Supersonics 83 Vs LA Clippers 95
Home Game

WE DID IT! We beat last year's defending champs, of course, Gary Payton being out is a big deal for us, but still we beat this team that nobody would have thought we could beat. I thought we would run out of luck and bottle this whole series, but our defense and stars carry us towards the Western Conference Finals with a LA Lakers team. Lamond Murray became a star today, a pure unfiltered star for us.
Unread 05-16-2018, 10:58 PM
Hall of Fame

Great job pulling it off! The Glove's injury really hurt the Sonics, but those are the breaks Good luck on the next round!
Unread 05-18-2018, 10:32 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Great job pulling it off! The Glove's injury really hurt the Sonics, but those are the breaks Good luck on the next round!
Oh yeah, injuries have helped us out alot. I'm hopeful we can beat The Lakers, but it doesn't look like it since they have a full team.
Unread 05-22-2018, 12:56 PM
Phenom

Default 1996-97 Western Conference Finals

Western Conference Finals Game 1
Series Tied 0-0

LA Clippers 108 Vs. LA Lakers 109
Away Game

Here we go. The Battle for LA, one team goes home and one goes to the NBA finals to fight off the victors of The East between The Magic and Pistons. We lose the game by 1 point, due to a technical foul from Eric Piatkowski after Murdock sinked a three, so something we are not happy to see at all. We choked this game away and this could hurt us overall.

Western Conference Finals Game 2
LA Lakers lead 1-0

LA Clippers 92 Vs. LA Lakers 121
Away Game

Another loss for us to The Lakers with key players being unable to give us the points needed to make this series close. We go down 2-0 in the WCF and man this will be a tough hill to climb with how stacked this Lakers team is.

Western Conference Finals Game 3
LA Lakers lead 2-0

LA Lakers 73 Vs. LA Clippers 85
Home Game

Rare win for us in a series i'm expecting to lose, The Lakers have too many options to score and we cannot defend them all. We will lose unfortunately, but man we had a run in this one. I'll try to remain optimistic for the team. Our bench came to play today which is great for us overall and we gotta see what else happens for us overall.

Western conference Finals Game 4
LA Lakers lead 2-1

LA Lakers 107 Vs LA Clippers 104
Home Game

A close game that we lost and it feels like we aren't gonna be able to contain this Lakers team overall, I wanna be optimistic for it, but we are just not ready for them this year. In a year or 2, we will be, but not this year.

Western conference Finals Game 5
LA Lakers lead 3-1

LA Clippers 85 Vs. LA Lakers 97

And with that, our playoff hopes come to a end with the LA Lakers heading to the finals to face The Orlando Magic and we are sent home after a miraculous season and playoff run.
Unread 05-22-2018, 01:02 PM
Phenom

Default 1996-97 Playoffs Results

The Orlando Magic do it again. A dynasty for years to come.

Unread 05-22-2018, 01:08 PM
Phenom

Default 1997 Draft Lottery Predictions and Results

Will the Hawks get the chance at landing the future of their franchise?

Or will The Grizzles land help for Kobe?

The Suns jump to the first overall pick and have a shot at a franchise turnaround as their roster has been gutted since Sir Charles left them.
Unread 05-22-2018, 01:20 PM
Phenom

Default 1997 Draft Results

With the first pick in the 1997 Draft, The Phoneix Suns pick, TRACY McGRADY!

Unread 05-24-2018, 12:04 AM
Hall of Fame

Damn sucks that you went out the way that you did. Glen Rice and Cedric Ceballos burned your butts!

Troy Hudson is a nice pick-up, but I think next year's success will be on KG's shoulders. Gotta step up!
Unread 05-24-2018, 12:33 PM
Phenom

Default 1997 Free Agency Signings

Quote:
Damn sucks that you went out the way that you did. Glen Rice and Cedric Ceballos burned your butts!

Troy Hudson is a nice pick-up, but I think next year's success will be on KG's shoulders. Gotta step up!
Yeah we gotta hope KG becomes big next season and need him going for at minimum 20 10 a game.

Our signings for free agency

A few others but messed up the pics sorry

Unread 05-25-2018, 12:30 PM
Phenom

Default 1997-98 Season First Month standings/Stats

Lost some of the preseason files and data, but I got the stuff for the season overall, so its gonna be okay?

Our record leaves something to be desired, looks like a wash of a season so far unless we hit a big streak going, but I maybe going to the lottery.

Oof at those stats, Murray is a declining player, KG still disappointing me and Murdock dissapearing. Willis not the signing I hyped him up to be
Unread 05-25-2018, 12:34 PM
Phenom

Default 1997-98 Season Second month stats/Standings

Gonna try and get 1-3 Months out for today and get the rest out in the coming days

Lottery here we go, atleast Vince Carter and Paul pierce are top 2 picks and we could get one or the other. What a sad season for us, but the West is crazy competitive.

Not the production we need out of our players. Both Murray and Piatkowski have expiring contracts and I have resigned Piatkowski for 5 years and I'm gonna let Murray walk since no trades could be reached for him that gave us value.
Unread 05-25-2018, 12:38 PM
Phenom

Default 1997-98 Third Month standings

Bottom of the conference we go, Vince Carter of Paul Pierce is the answer we seek.

KG just faceplam.
Unread 05-25-2018, 07:16 PM
Hall of Fame

Damn, rough year. But then again, KG (IRL) never really had the help he needed for much of his career, so I guess being lotto-bound for a couple of seasons could end up being a good thing?