Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
I have been contemplating this for a while now but I am really struggling when it comes to keeping RWC updated for personal reasons beyond my control (and it would seem beyond the control of medical professionals as well).
It sucks that this is an option you are having to consider, always look after the person first, the mod can stuff itself, however it would be a shame to lose your real world mod completly, I don't want this to come off as trying to talk you out of it but may I suggest cutting back releases to thee a year, January, Post-WrestleMania and Post-SummerSlam, they are roughly four months apart and tend to be the periords with higher downloads, well at least by my download numbers.
Unread 02-12-2018, 11:47 AM
Hall of Fame

I'm going to try and remember what I've done and will be updating post #2 every now and then as I remember. Sorry, I have no idea why I didn't keep a list as I was going like I usually do. I've also almost done everything mentioned in the thread so far (except add Bhupinder Singh as I cannot find a pic of him yet... unless his real name is Varinder Singh Ghuman who is the only Indian bodybuilder I can find who it says transitioned to wrestling but looks nothing like the shattered glass Impact picture). Most sites give you a decent picture of the worker, but Impact being the annoying and pain in the arse company they are have to be difficult! Someone needs to put that Owl out of it's misery and shoot it!
Unread 02-13-2018, 01:01 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
I'm going to try and remember what I've done and will be updating post #2 every now and then as I remember. Sorry, I have no idea why I didn't keep a list as I was going like I usually do. I've also almost done everything mentioned in the thread so far (except add Bhupinder Singh as I cannot find a pic of him yet... unless his real name is Varinder Singh Ghuman who is the only Indian bodybuilder I can find who it says transitioned to wrestling but looks nothing like the shattered glass Impact picture). Most sites give you a decent picture of the worker, but Impact being the annoying and pain in the arse company they are have to be difficult! Someone needs to put that Owl out of it's misery and shoot it!
Normally I'm against hunting and shooting but in this case.
Unread 02-14-2018, 12:26 PM
Low Minors

Fully understand if you want to scale back or even stop releasing this mod Fleisch, honestly the patience and determination you have shown to release it for as long as you have has been incredible and we are all very grateful.

On a positive note very excited that you're adding Sendai Girls, for the last year they have been on such a hot streak and I've always felt Chihiro Hashimoto and Cassandra Miyagi have been big misses in the mod!
Unread 02-17-2018, 07:40 AM
Super Star

TJ Marconi is an indy worker that might be worth adding.

6'6" 300+ pounder, most notably played "Nokken" in Chikara.

I know you are not always looking for people to add, but I feel filling out Chikara people (even from the past) is sometimes worth.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=9645

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/TJ_Marconi

http://www.indywrestlinglife.com/tj-marconi/ (Revealing himself as Nokken in a throwaway line)

==

Sami Callihan & Mike Quackenbush should have at least strong dislike if not hatred. Callihan was the original Vokoder. Had to miss a show because a friend committed suicide. Quack asked for the costume which Sami had purchased himself and gave the gimmick away.
Unread 02-17-2018, 08:00 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCanada View Post
TJ Marconi is an indy worker that might be worth adding.

6'6" 300+ pounder, most notably played "Nokken" in Chikara.

I know you are not always looking for people to add, but I feel filling out Chikara people (even from the past) is sometimes worth.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=9645

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/TJ_Marconi

http://www.indywrestlinglife.com/tj-marconi/ (Revealing himself as Nokken in a throwaway line)

==

Sami Callihan & Mike Quackenbush should have at least strong dislike if not hatred. Callihan was the original Vokoder. Had to miss a show because a friend committed suicide. Quack asked for the costume which Sami had purchased himself and gave the gimmick away.
Ah yes TJ Marconi has already been renamed (I sometimes lurk on the Freakin Awesome boards and this came up) but I didn't realise Sami was the original Vokoder so I'll get that and his relationship with Quack added. A lot of people have mentioned how much of a douch Quack is so may change his personality. I also added Vokoder as an alter ego for Tim Donst.
Unread 02-17-2018, 05:56 PM
Low Minors

Anyway you can upload the current January Files in a zip folder. Can't get that rar files to open.
Unread 02-18-2018, 12:29 AM

Stardom just introduced a new title, the Future of Stardom title. It's intended for people under 20 or less than 2 years of experience. https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/s...78831055888385
Unread 02-18-2018, 05:03 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR93WKU View Post
Anyway you can upload the current January Files in a zip folder. Can't get that rar files to open.

CLICK FOR .zip of Data
CLICK FOR .zp of Pictures
Unread 02-24-2018, 04:02 AM
Hall of Fame

Reina Chaos had some work done on it yesterday. Someone mentioned it on Twitter and it made me want to get through some of it... well, from a worker standpoint I have 300 or so left to add/edit and do pictures for which will take the total to 1050. Not bad going considering yesterday when I started I had around 800 to edit. I am just using my RWC picture pack for it as I can't be bothered cutting 1000+ pictures to a new background.

I still have a long way to go until it is fully playable but it's made progress for the first time in months! The start date will remain January 2017 for the mod.

With regards to RWC, I have completed Sendai & OZ Academy now and removed REINA (although everything for them is still in the mod in case someone wants to reactivate them). I was going to close FMW down, but I have played one of my favourite saves as them before so probably want to keep them in for that reason.

I've heard nothing more about IWA:MS shutting down, but when they officially announce they are done, I will close them down in the mod. I will keep all the belts etc in so the histories are there still.

My next job is to add a few of the Australian workers that have been pointed out to me should be included. Not sure how many of these I will get done, depends if ages and debuts are easy to find. Plus I actually have to watch some of their matches which means no more additions are possible after these.

Tidying up a few of the other promotions may have to wait until next release but I'll try to ensure at least their title holders are up to date..
Unread 02-27-2018, 11:24 AM
Phenom

Hello Mr. Fleisch!

Been gone for like 9 months, haven't even touched TEW in that time, but got the feeling again and just wanted to say I'm thrilled to see Reina Chaos is still in development. A women's mond by the one and only Fleisch...what more could a women's wrestling fan want?

Good luck with it, looking forward to one day playing it. Hope all is well in the real world.
Unread 02-27-2018, 11:50 AM
Minor League

Reina Chaos is also for me one of the most anticipated Mods out there. Also Diablo X is an fantastic mod.

Fleisch deserves all the praises in the world for such awesome work!
Unread 03-01-2018, 06:22 AM
Minor League

I am not up to date but will be a March update ? Thanks.
Unread 03-01-2018, 07:14 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexi21 View Post
I am not up to date but will be a March update ? Thanks.
Why not just look at the first page of the mod?
Quote:
Real World Chronicles makes a change in scheduled releases going from once a month, to once every three months.
January Release (Build up to Royal Rumble)
April Release (Build up to Wrestlemania)
July Release
October Release
Unread 03-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Hall of Fame

I finally got around to updating the 2nd post with what has been fixed/added/updated in RWC for April. I'm still sure I've forgotten to add some things to the list but for now, if it isn't on there, then mention it just in case!