Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-17-2018, 11:22 AM
Minor League

GAMMA: Battle Line 6

With a title fight plus some great matches Battle Lines 6 was a successful show. The results are as follows

Prelims

Gerardo Diez beat Frankie Geddon with Unanimous Decision.
7/8 fights end in decision tonight. Diez impressed, dominating the whole fight. Frankie will need to regroup after this.

Micheal Petkovic beat Clem Wolff by Unanimous Decision
Petkovic used his reach to his advantage, keeping Wolff from getting him to the ground. Wolff meanwhile is in trouble of a cut after that loss.

Joey Baddell beat Darius Best by Unanimous Decision
The semi finalist took Best down quickly and dominated from there. Best is also in trouble for being cut.

Bruno Doman beat Terry Shakespeare by..... Unanimous Decision
In, basically a bar brawl, Bruno was somehow able to survive....with blood all over him and Terry

Main Card

JJ Reid beat Carl Ratchlife by not Split Decision, but Unanimous decision
Carl held his own here and surprised many, but the submissions and Wrestling meant JJ controlled the fight.

Linfield Ballard beat Toby Sorkin by Unanimous Decision
Ballard continued this trend, by dominating Sorkin in Sorkins first real challenge. Sorkin said afterwards that he will "Humble myself"

Neil Napier beat Buddy Garner by Unanimous f'ing Decision
Neil and Buddy went at it like it was a war. Going to the ground, and up to striking, Neil had the better edge though and got the W.

(Super Heavyweight title) George Pickering beat Hanley Polter by Submission in the first round (finally)
Pickering dominated and showed why he is the first person this year to make a successful defense. George should be dominating for many months to come.

As Pickering retains, Battle lines 6 ends with many Decisions.

Last edited by Martel123 : 02-17-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Unread 02-17-2018, 12:24 PM
Minor League

GAMMA News

Slow News week,

Jack Humphreys has stated online that "he can beat Alan Kendall's ass.
We await Kendall's response.

Rumors about Alpha-1 raiding GAMMA are seemingly false now as Alpha-1 higher ups have said that these rumors as false

Rumors going around are that GAMMA are starting up there own Featherweight division in the near future (Reports are from MMA Watcher. Not the most reliable source)

The Second GAMMA card for march, GAMMA 52, has had its card announced (which is the following

Main Card
(Lightweight Title) Jake Keane vs Fiyero Lermontov
Bobby Brubaker vs Yevgeni Spiatov
Brandon Sugar vs Helio
Dexter Darling vs Petey Mack
Rupert Dreck vs Ricky Heath

Prelims
Derek South vs Nilton Fantoni
Paulie Albrando vs Kirk Purchase
Peter Windsor vs Eric Hughes

Editor Note: James Fosterinterview will happen. If a minimum of two people don't have predictions then an interview won't happen. Still put who you want to be interviewed in the predictions. The results will hopefully be out tonight.

Last edited by Martel123 : 02-18-2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: grammar
Unread 02-17-2018, 01:26 PM
Low Minors

Looking forward to the Foster interview again, nice job with the McSweegan one. Also, hopefully you do push for a FW division, will be nice to see who leads the division (I can only assume a couple of the obvious names, of course).

Main Card
(Lightweight Title) Jake Keane vs Fiyero Lermontov
Bobby Brubaker vs Yevgeni Spiatov
Brandon Sugar vs Helio
Dexter Darling vs Petey Mack
Rupert Dreck vs Ricky Heath

Prelims
Derek South vs Nilton Fantoni
Paulie Albrando vs Kirk Purchase
Peter Windsor vs Eric Hughes
Unread 02-17-2018, 02:43 PM
Minor League

Hello. I am Tim White here with my 2nd interview with Blurcat.com With me today I have one of the, if not the most, dominate champion in GAMMA history, ladies and gentlemen, here is James Foster

James: Hello Tim

Tim: Now, many people after your fight with Rav this past week have been asking if you plan on retiring. Do you plan on Retiring from MMA?

James: No. I will not retire from MMA after that fluke win from that idiotic British-man Rav Kapur.

Tim: Well that answers my next question, but I will ask anyway. What do you think about that fight?

James: Rav stole that win. I had him On the ground for three rounds and he barely got any action after that-

Tim: Well I personally think your wrong with that last part. Rav had round 4 and 5 for sure but 3 is-

James: Let me Finish! He knows that he lost that fight. Did you see any bruises on me?!

Tim: No but-

James: But there were an extreme amount all over the body of Rav. He looked like he went to prison and back.

Tim: Now James, though many people do think you should get a rematch, Matt Tripp has stated that you should earn your way back. What do you think about that?

James: That Motherfu*ker can go to hell! He has been a Rav Kapur fan boy since the very beginning. He had to have told the judges that Rav has to win. I don't care if I have to go through people I have already beaten, such as Tim Boyer, Gladstone Lopes, Duke Ainoa, anyone! I will get my rematch with Rav and I will make him retire from MMA

Tim: Well...Thank you James.

James: This interview was set to make me look bad, wasn't it?

Tim: Uhh no.

James: I have better things to do then to suck up to Matt Tripps Mole. (Foster walks out causing an end to the interview)

(GAMMA 52 should be posted at 5:00 pm (West Coast)

Last edited by Martel123 : 02-17-2018 at 03:21 PM.
Unread 02-17-2018, 07:02 PM
Minor League

GAMMA 52 Results

Let's get right into it.

Prelims

Peter Windsor beat Eric Hughes by Unanimous Decision
Nothing much to say about this. Peter loses his losing streak.

Kirk Purchese beat Paulie Albarndo by Unanimous Decision
Kirk used boxing to control the fight. Paulies second loss in Gamma

Nilton Fontoni beat Derek South by submission in first round
Many were able to point out that Derek never submitted, causing a controversy to end the prelims. Niltons undefeated record continues.

Main Card

Rupert Dreck beat Ricky Heath by Majorty Decision
This fight was debatable with cheating taking place by both fighters. Rupert was able to get the upper hand though and continues as 11-0

Petey Mack beat Dexter Darling by KO in the second round
Petey dominated almost the whole fight showing his strikes and wrestling all at the same time

Helio beat Brandon Sugar by Unanimous Decision
Helio showed why he was a star in Brazil and dominated the former champ

Bobby Brubaker beat Yevgani Siptoav by Unanimous Decision
Bobby started slow but made it up after basically feeling Yevgani to dominate for rest of the round

Fiyero Lermontov beat Jake Keane to win the Lightweight title
Fiyero celebrates as a hurt Jake Keane watches as the Russian celebrates. Is this the end of Keane's reign on top?
Unread 02-17-2018, 07:45 PM
Minor League

GAMMA 53 Card

Main Card
Julio Regueiro vs Gabriel Gallego for Welterweight title
Manuel Silva vs Josh Aldariso
Leonardo Da Costa vs Maarten De Vries
Luke Hilton vs Bruce Steven
Callum Henson vs David Allen

Prelims
Seth O'Breen vs Bud Brockett
Dwayne Alleyene bs Woody Fierstein
Seb Morehead vs John-James McInleen
Unread 02-17-2018, 08:08 PM
Low Minors

Hopefully, some more people start predicting soon!

Main Card
Julio Regueiro vs Gabriel Gallego for Welterweight title
Manuel Silva vs Josh Aldariso
Leonardo Da Costa vs Maarten De Vries
Luke Hilton vs Bruce Steven
Callum Henson vs David Allen

Prelims
Seth O'Breen vs Bud Brockett
Dwayne Alleyene bs Woody Fierstein
Seb Morehead vs John-James McInleen

Interview: Manuel Silva
Unread 02-18-2018, 03:15 PM
Minor League

GAMMA 53 Results

A few upsets plus some exciting fights for GAMMA 53. These are the results

Prelims

Seb Morehead beat John James Mcinleen by TKO In first round
And just like that we have a new contender. Seb came in, kicked ass, and defeated the undefeated McInleen.

Dwayne Alleyne beat Woody Fierstein by Unanimous Decision
Dwayne continues his undefeated record and shows why he is a prospect. Woody continues to have a bad run in Gamma.

Bud Brockett beat Seth O'Breen by Unanimous Decision.
Bud wrestled....that's it. Bud had control the whole fight by getting Seth to the ground and tiring him out in the process. That's Seths second loss since debuting in Gamma

Main Card

David Allen beats Callem Henson by Unanimous Decision
Nothing to say here. Callem ain't doing the best.

Luke Hilton beat Bruce Steven by KO in 1st round
Luke showed why he is called the Hillbilly Hammer. He punched and punched till Steven fell limp.

Maarten De Vries beat Leonardo Da Costa by Unanimous Decision
Vries showed why the break was needed. And looked like a whole new fighter. Back for blood. Costa didn't expect this and felt pain in the three rounds.

Manuel Silva beat Josh Aldarisio by Unanimous Decision
This was the expected finish. Manuel needs one more win to get a title match for the title. Josh is now on a two loss streak.

(WELTERWEIGHT TITLE) Julio Regueiro beat Gabriel Gallego by submission in the 2nd round
Julio stands tall, victorious. He showed why he is the best Welterweight in the world and one of the best submission artists. Who can stop him

(Editor note. Any suggestions/ideas for the series is appreciated. Hoping more people predict. GAMMA news and the card for 54 should be out today.)
Unread 02-18-2018, 03:54 PM
Minor League

GAMMA News

Rumors of GAMMA Fetherweight division are true! Matt Tripp announced that CLASH OF TITANS Season 3 will consist of a all Fetherweight class. The coaches will be Phillip Ziskie and Lamont Banner.

Drama is going around after the interview of James Foster. Foster went on a rampage afterwards and was arrested most recently by Assault charges. Out of everyone, Kurt McDonald bailed James out.

An interview with Manuel Silva will be up soon

A mini documentary of Bud Brockket is in its planning stages and should be out here on blurcat by next month

Card for GAMMA 54 is as follows
(Middleweight Title) Matthew Dean vs Braulio Moura
Ashley Ballard vs Patrick Thomas
Alan Kendall vs Jack Humphreys
Lawrence Herringborne vs Junior Patinkin
Nathan Chambers vs Lloyd McAllister

Prelims
Kendall Tracy vs Christian Mountfield
Yan Hasluck vs Davey Rushton
Unread 02-18-2018, 06:19 PM
Super Star

Prelims
Unread 02-18-2018, 07:03 PM

Prelims
Unread 02-18-2018, 07:35 PM
Minor League

Hello. I am Tim White. I want to say before I start this interview that I thank everyone for supporting me after the interview with James Foster. I agree with most of you that James is going into a mental breakdown that may change him forever. But let's forget about that mess. The person I'm interviewing today is an undefeated menace. A former FLB Welterweight champion. The person I'm interviewing, is Manuel Silva

Silva: Hello Tim. Glad to be here.

Tim: Now that you have had your second fight in GAMMA, what do you think of the experience so far.

Silva: The time I've had in GAMMA feels like a actually sport, like you have made the big leagues. And I've been through two fighters and dominated for the 6 rounds I've been in so far.

Tim: Now Matt Tripp has been always a hated figure, and most are a little upset with his actions with Alan Kendall and other fighters. What do you think about Tripp and his actions

Silva: Now the experience I've ad with Tripp have always been good. He has always been extremely nice with me. He understands that I've came from a whole new country and has been extremely understanding with me getting used to the lifestyle of America. Now with Tripps actions, I understand that he plays a character and that character is brash, and like a bully. I don't agree with his decision on not having Josh get a rematch with Kandall. So after our fighter I told him specifically that he deserved that rematch.

Tim: With many stating that you are an all time great in the making, what do you think of those comments?

Silva: Well I understand these comments, I earned my BJJ black belt at the age of 21. But I earned early on that I need to humble myself. Seeing all time greats like Hassan and Foster fall because they get cocky. I don't want to be in that group.

Tim: Do you wish to call out anyone?

Silva: I hate call outs, personally, but Gabriel Gallego is the one fighter in FLB that I never got the chance to fight with.

Tim: Thank you Silva for this interview

Silva: Don't mention it.
Unread 02-18-2018, 07:52 PM
Low Minors

Prelims
Unread 02-18-2018, 08:17 PM
Minor League

GAMMA 54

An Exciting night for MMA For the very least.

Prelims

Davey Rushton beat Yan Hasluck by Ko in the 2nd round
The former Super Heavyweight champion showed why he is a former champ. He made quick work with the New Yorker

Kendall Tracy beat Christian Mountfield by KO in second round
Kendall is probably the most underrated fighter in the Light Heavyweight division getting in some impressive punches and kicks.

Main Card

Nathan Chambers beat Lloyd McAllister by TKO
The brash Chambers trash talked throughout the fight and was able to back up his words. Nathan continues his Win One Lose One record though.

Lawrence Herringborne beat Junior Patinkin by Unanimous Decision
Though Junior had the first round, Lawrence continues his quest to reclaim the belt that he lost.

Jack Humphreys beat Alan Kendall by Split Decision
The controversy continues to follow Kendall and a split decision loss makes what many consider karma. Jack though gets out of his losing streak, for now.

Patrick Thomas beat Ashley Ballard by Unanimous Decision
Ashley has a claim for a title shot now after beating two top ten fighters. Patrick still has about 3 challengers ahead of him though.

Middleweight title: Braulio Moura beat Matthew Dean by TKO in the third round

Shockness rolls around the arena. Dean looked dominate until Moira pummeled him out of nowhere. Moura and his team celebrates while silence fall throughout the arena. An end of an era, this fight was.
Unread 02-18-2018, 08:19 PM
Minor League

Cophead 6/7
Dolphin 5/7
Smurphey 4/7
Congrats Cophead. Please state who you want interviewed next.