Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-15-2019, 04:48 PM
Low Minors

+1 in favor of creating your own broadcaster(s). I do it in every universe and always like the results.
Unread 03-23-2019, 10:48 PM
Super Star

I'm in 2016 of my XCC save.

Financially stable, we're making around 3 million a month.
At High Level International and we're ranked 4th in the world out of 8.

At my Bantamweight, Ollie Rockmettller was insane with 27 straight title defenses between October 2002 and March 2016. He was the #1 P4P for a while and he was the biggest reason we grew as we did. He finally lost by knockout in the first round to Martin "Houdini" Backlund, a 25 year old regen who had a respectable 14-3 record. The 40 year old Rockmettller is 37-1-1 and has told me that he's seriously considering retiring the next match.

My other divisions aren't too interesting, they trade belts back and forth with 2 defenses on average. I'm thinking about expanding to a welterweight class.

The game currently runs pretty slow so I don't know how long I can keep this up. GAMMA is #1 and has run 338 shows so far.
Unread 03-25-2019, 09:03 PM
Low Minors

My latest save is an original work based on stories starting in the 1988 Olympics with entirely fictional characters. I set up the medal winners and some other competitors in several (but not all) sports across six male divisions, from featherweight to heavyweight. I opened the UFC in 1989 with a roster of 180 fighters - 30 per division with a quality range of average to world class.

I've turned off fighter generation, instead opting to introduce new sets of fighters manually every year or two. I imported the Xtreme Fighting League (XFL) in January of 1993 and ran them into the ground with debt until they eventually accepted a takeover attempt near the end of 1994. I keep the UFC limited to the top 30 fighters in each division, with all other fighters being filtered through local shows or the XFL as they attempt to earn their way into the UFC. I try to keep all UFC fighters as active as I can with each fighting three times per year whenever possible. The one key exception here is pound-for-pound king "The Monster" Maximus Mack, who prefers to fight at least 6 times each year and is always willing to go on short notice to make that happen.

Prior to the start of XFL I was able to import a dozen world caliber fighters in 1990 and leave them unsigned so they'd compete in the 1992 Olympics. I would love to continue to have Olympic athletes in '96, '00, etc, but now that XFL exists I can't think of a way to keep world class fighters unsigned/available for long enough to pursue Olympic glory. Even when only signed to standard contracts they seem to have zero interest in the Olympics. I wish we had a way to add achievements to existing fighters after a game has started so I could assign medals the way I did with the first batch. It would also be super cool to have more interaction with the Olympics and other championships. Even with their current limitations, the Olympics and other championships really help flesh out the stories and create a greater sense of immersion. I might be especially fascinated with this aspect since the US Olympic training center is less than a mile from my house. Hahaha.

Anyway, we're down to the last few cards of 1995 as we near completion of our 7th year, and the first watch over the budding sport of MMA is reaching the point where the rising stars threaten to change the guard for good. Remarkable outliers have risen to the top of most divisions and made amazing runs defending their titles, but now may be the time when they start to slip into the shadows as the new blood from the 1992 Olympic Games showcases their even greater and more well-rounded talent.

George "The Giant" Gumble (31-4), the 1988 kickboxing gold medalist, used his powerful strikes and well-rounded MMA game to maintain an iron grip on the heavyweight crown, defending the title 14 times over two reigns. The one loss during that time, which came by way of controversial split decision, was immediately avenged by brutal KO. In the final card of 1994 he lost the title by dominant unanimous decision to the 1992 pankration bronze medalist "Thunderbolt" Darryl Vedder. Denied his request for an immediate rematch, the UFC instead (somewhat cruelly) paired Gumble against the 1992 karate gold medalist "Robocop" Benji Radebe. After a back and forth battle that saw both fighters hit the deck, Gumble succumbed to TKO via strikes in round 4. Given a rebuilding fight against a relatively soft touch in +950 underdog Lewis "Unpredictable" Burton, Gumble shockingly lost via rear naked choke in round 5 after controlling the fight for the first 4 rounds. Burton, meanwhile, certainly lived up to his nickname. Will Gumble, who is still only 29, rebound and make another run at the title? Or is this the beginning of the long descent into obscurity for the UFC's first heavyweight champ? Only time will tell.

Jiu jitsu master Juanito "Jaguar" Jones (34-5) amassed a total of 10 defenses over two reigns, separated by three years in the middle during which "The Monster" wreaked havoc upon any contender brave enough to climb into a cage with him. Jones, who lost to Mack 3 times during that reign, was the only one to truly give Maximus a competitive challenge in the cage. "Jaguar" has shown remarkable tenacity against the featherweight division's biggest hitters, getting clipped and looking nearly done on several occasions, only to come roaring back to secure victory by way of submission. But while Jones was making what was expected to be his 8th consecutive defense against "The Beatle" Bartleby Bach (whom he'd already defeated twice), he got dropped in round 2 by a beautiful head kick and for once could not manage to mount a comeback. He regained the title by 5th round KO in a great rematch 4 months later, but then he met up with rising 1992 Olympic alumni Kinzo "Ninja" Arita and got obliterated by a ferocious assault of strikes in a little over 1 minute. Now in a similar position to former heavyweight champ Gumble, the still-just-28-year-old Jones looks to rebuild his career and see if he can mount another run at the featherweight title.

Thiago "Smash" Santos (32-5) was on a remarkable run of 8 consecutive lightweight title defenses before "The Monster" moved up from featherweight and did what monsters do. Seen by many as Juanito Jones 2.0, Santos quickly smashed nearly every title contender on more than one occasion during his 3+ year reign. He was expected to give Mack his greatest challenge to date, but instead "The Monster" haunted Santos' nightmares during all four of their fights. 3 years after initially losing the title to Mack, after Mack moved his way north to welterweight, Santos was the favorite in the 8-man grand prix held to determine the new lightweight champ. But instead of meeting up with one of the 1992 Olympic alumni in the finals as expected. "Smash" got strangled via 2nd round guillotine at the hands of former rival Jim Jardine, the tough-as-nails freestyle wrestler against whom he'd previously defended the title twice. Having rebounded with a dominant victory over a lower-top-20 contender, one more rebuilding fight is all that stands between Santos and an early 1996 title rematch he so desperately craves.

Middleweight and light heavyweight have been a bit of a different story. In those two divisions we've seen games of musical chairs continue to play out for years as one top fighter after another takes their brief turn atop the throne. Though no title reign has lasted more than two defenses to date, the high level of competition has led to a ton of "great" and "fantastic" title fights, with even a couple "excellent" battles along the way.

Light heavyweight has seen 9 different champions over the past 7 years, with Hector "He-Man" Hugo and Jack "Man of" Stone each having held the title twice during that span. The middleweight title has been wrapped around 5 different waists during that time and has seen a surprisingly large number of repeat champions. "The Juice" Ronnie Richards has captured the title on 4 occasions, while "Public Enemy" Wade Whitworth, "King Arthur" Arthur King, "Titan" Michael McMahon, and Carter "The Leprechaun" Conklin have each held the title two separate times. Now the rising stars of the 1992 Olympic Games are nearing the tops of those divisions and seeking to change the patterns of the past.

The greatest current rivalry in the sport is between pound-for-pound king "The Monster" Maximus Mack and #2 PFP "Lights Out" Leonard Lawson. The two competed in legendary sparring sessions during their time at the Olympic training center and only avoided a heated battle in the trials because they chose to compete in different weight classes. Mack went on to do the unthinkable by winning gold in multiple Olympic sports. Lawson, meanwhile, had to "settle" for "only" a gold in wrestling.

Mack, a freakishly tall and shredded multi-art stylist from Colorado, has raced out to an astounding pro record of 46-0, dominating all viable competition in the featherweight and lightweight divisions as he defended the titles 13 and 17 times, respectively. Now he sits atop the welterweight throne, having freshly separated Lawson from the title (and his senses). Lawson, a Philadelphia native who specializes in jiu jitsu to aid his obvious wrestling pedigree, compiled a record of 33-0 and fought every viable contender more than once as he defended the welterweight title 15 times before being paired against his nemesis in their fateful title clash.

After getting knocked out in round 2 of the "fantastic" and dynamic battle with Mack, Lawson finally gave in to nature and allowed his large frame to expand to middleweight in pursuit of a title in a second weight class. Citing the weight cut as the primary factor in his loss to Mack, "Lights Out" swears he will one day avenge his loss. Whether that means going through one more brutal cut to welterweight or waiting for Mack to make an unprecedented jump to a fourth weight class remains to be seen. Regardless, their long history and the explosive results of their first pro fight have fans salivating at the thought of a potential rematch down the road.
Unread 03-29-2019, 03:50 PM
Rookie

Unread 03-31-2019, 12:57 PM
Hall of Fame

In my historical game using globalverse fighters I'm having Pam O'Neill at 30-0 which is insane. Never had anyone else win that much except Kapur, though the latter actually dominated his division. There are no more contenders left at BW and she's in a training camp with her friends Holmes and Ebisawa so we can forget about those matchups.
Unread 03-31-2019, 04:26 PM
All Star

Playing as Bellator, bidding for GSP, but UFC is really making it hard, as I already raided them a lot. My latest offer is at 400k. I don't know if it's worth it for the 3 or 4 fights he has left in him.
Unread 04-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Low Minors

I have another game going where I've started fresh in 1993 with real world fighters, except I've adjusted everyone to enter the pro ranks when they're 18-20 years old. It's really weird seeing Cung Le and Rich Franklin doing battle with Royce Gracie and Dan Henderson in the middleweight title tournament. Or Herschel Walker squaring off with Dan Severn. Lol
Unread 07-06-2019, 04:38 PM
Low Minors

First of all: Sorry for this long a** post, but i can't do any spoiler tags here.. I created a small promotion called BUSHIDO FC and went with them to the top (not exactly, GAMMA is still #1). We've got a large amount of money, the most exciting fighters and we did shows all around the globe. Matas Fialkowska was a beast in the Super Heavyweight division, but was stopped by Okuda by decision, he was a heavily underdog with +730 to Matas -920. I think the most surprising champion is Hamilton Fonseca Jr. because he was never that good in any save i had played on WMMA. He finished every opponent he faced since his loss versus Chua, won every bout with strikes via TKO. The other divisions are quite equal, i thought Lomax (Featherweight), O'Neill (Women's Bantam) & Daniela Sadorra (Women's Fly) would be the goats for a longer time, all of them were stopped by underdogs.

If you have any questions let me know them! I would love to play that save much longer, maybe i'll give to you an update of the current year 2009 when i'm done.

Quote:
Standings from 2nd of February 2009

Super Heavyweight

1. Sugimoto Tarumi def. Marmaduke Chuffnell (May 2003: BUSHIDO 23 - Tokyo, Japan) - 113 days
2. Matas Fialkowska (November 2003: BUSHIDO 28 - Tokyo, Japan) - 1880 days
1. def. Svein Haugen at BUSHIDO 35 (March '04)
2. def. Chuck Dooley at BUSHIDO 42 (June '04)
3. def. Marmaduke Chuffnell at BUSHIDO 48 (Sep '04)
4. def. Zydrunas Sigauskas at BUSHIDO 57 (Feb '05)
5. def. Dwight Witherspoon at BUSHIDO 78 (Jan '06)
6. def. Sebastian Cyr at BUSHIDO 86 am (May '06)
7. def. Cory Frain at BUSHIDO 94 am (Sep '06)
8. def. Sugimoto Tarumi at BUSHIDO 103 (March '07)
9. def. Zydrunas Sigauskas at BUSHIDO 119 (May '08)

3. Namboku Okuda (December 2008: BUSHIDO 126 - Tokyo, Japan) - 32 days (incumbent)

Heavyweight

1. Pai Cheng def. Datsakorn Pratoomwong (March 2002: BUSHIDO 5 - Tokyo, Japan) - 289 days
2. Chuck Dooley (December .2002: BUSHIDO 12 - Tokyo, Japan) - 558 days
1. def. Khru Duangjan at BUSHIDO 23 (July '03)
2. def. Pai Cheng at BUSHIDO 30 (Dec '03)

3. Matas Fialkowska (July 2004: BUSHIDO 42 - Tokyo, Japan) - 428 days
1. def. Souleymanne Ya Konan at BUSHIDO 64 (May '05)
4. Pai Cheng [2] (September 2005 - BUSHIDO 71 - Tokyo, Japan) - 478 days (+767 days combined)
1. def. Kozue Amori at BUSHIDO 88 (June '06)
5. Alexander Ivanov (December 2006: BUSHIDO 100 - Tokyo, Japan) - 255 days
1. def. Elzo Alves Moura at BUSHIDO 104 (April '07)
6. Murilo Satinho (Sept 2007: BUSHIDO 110 - Moscow, Russia) - 508 days (incumbent)
1. def. Mason Archer at BUSHIDO 122 (July '08)
2. def. Alexander Ivanov at BUSHIDO 128 (Jan '09)

Light Heavyweight

1. Allen LeFleur def. Gekko Goto (June 2003: BUSHIDO 22 - Tokyo, Japan) - 197 days
2. Patrick Thomas (January 2004: BUSHIDO 31 - Tokyo, Japan) - 192 days
1. def. Dag Kreuger at BUSHIDO 41 (June '04)
VACANT - Thomas left BUSHIDO and went to ALPHA-1
3. Roberto Aldez def. Naozane Yamaguchia (September 2004: BUSHIDO 47 - Tokyo, Japan) - 112 days
4. Jiroemon Hasegawa (December 2004: BUSHIDO 53 - Tokyo, Japan) - 921 days
1. def. Sho Kitabatake at BUSHIDO 65 (June '05)
2. def. Lawrence Herringbone at BUSHIDO 79 (Feb '06)
3. def. Emil Karlsson at BUSHIDO 90 (July '06)
4. def. Stephan De Winter at BUSHIDO 100 (Dec '06)

5. Rafael Van Der Moot (June 2007: BUSHIDO 107 - Osaka, Japan) - 572 days (incumbent)
1. def. Zvonimir Asanovic at BUSHIDO 112 (Dec '07)
2. def. Jin Katou at BUSHIDO 120 (June '08)
3. def. Jiroemon Hasegawa at BUSHIDO 127 (Dec '08)

Middleweight

1. Bill Brown def. Haranobu Oshiro[/size] (August 2003: BUSHIDO 25 - Tokyo, Japan) - 6 days
VACANT - Brown left BUSHIDO and signed with GAMMA
2. Kadonomaro Deguchi def. Kojuro Kodo (April 2004: BUSHIDO 36 - Tokyo, Japan) - 211 days
1. def. Haranobu Oshiro at BUSHIDO 52 (Nov '04)
3. Oleg Tariverdiev (April 2005: BUSHIDO 61 - Tokyo, Japan) - 162 days
4. Atsuna Akera (September 2005: BUSHIDO 72 - Saitama, Japan) - 853 days
1. def. Thais Antonio Taffarel at BUSHIDO 84 (April '06)
2. def. Shaun Dico at BUSHIDO 101 (Jan '07)

5. Isaiah Monroe (December 2007 - BUSHIDO 112 - Saitama, Japan) - 398 days (incumbent)
1. def. Adam White at BUSHIDO 125 (Sep' 08)

Welterweight

1. Hamilton Fonseca Junior def. Yevgeni Sipatov (March 2003: BUSHIDO 20 - Tokyo, Japan) - 496 days
1. drew Chew Chua at BUSHIDO 29 (Nov '03)
2. Chew Chua (July 2004: BUSHIDO 43 - Kyoto, Japan) - 300 days
1. def. Konosuke Shirahata at BUSHIDO 55 (Jan '05)
3. Hamilton Fonseca Junior [2] (May 2005: BUSHIDO 75 - Tokyo, Japan) - 1361 days (+1857 days combined) (incumbent)
1. def. Templeton Crumb at BUSHIDO 85 (May '06)
2. def. Louis De La Torre at BUSHIDO 102 (Feb '07)
3. def. Felix Mattherson Jr. at BUSHIDO 118 (April '08)
4. def. Evan Gardner at BUSHIDO Warrior Series 51 (Nov' 08)

Lightweight

1. Sadahige Yoshida def. Kikunojo Miyamae (December 2002: BUSHIDO 12 - Tokyo, Japan) - 365 days
2. Manoel Cabral (December 2003: BUSHIDO 30 - Tokyo, Japan) - 365 days
1. def. Paulo Roberto Bezerra at BUSHIDO 38 (May '04)
2. def. Michael Ryan at BUSHIDO 45 (August '04)

3. Luis Hilton (December 2004: BUSHIDO 53 - Tokyo, Japan) - 464 days
1. def. Cong Kao at BUSHIDO 62 (April '05)
4. Shusui Ikoma (April 2006: BUSHIDO 83 - Saitama, Japan) - 647 days
1. def. Luke Hilton at BUSHIDO 109 (Aug '07)
5. Manoel Cabral [2] (January 2008: BUSHIDO 113 - Osaka, Japan) - 209 days (+574 days combined)
6. Sukarno (August 2008: BUSHIDO 124 - Jakarta, Indonesia) - 173 days (incumbent)

Featherweight

1. Ryota Sugimoto def. Freddy Lomax (April 2003: BUSHIDO 18 - Tokyo, Japan) - 393 days
2. Freddy Lomax (May 2004: BUSHIDO 39 - Tokyo, Japan) - 1108 days
1. def. Foggy Lee at BUSHIDO 50 (October '04)
2. def. Jefferson Mndawe at BUSHIDO 54 (Jan '05)
3. def. Naruhiko Yonai at BUSHIDO 62 (April '05)
4. def. Alejandro Laguera at BUSHIDO 76 (Dec '05)

3. Yagi Yokichi (May 2007: BUSHIDO 106 - London, UK) - 444 days
1. def. Frank Romita at BUSHIDO 112 (Dec' 07)
4. Freddy Lomax [2] (August 2008: BUSHIDO 123 - Sapporo, Japan) - 161 days (+1224 days combined)
5. Hans Christian Bloch (January 2009: BUSHIDO Warrior Series 54 - Abu Dhabi, UAE) - 10 days (incumbent)

Bantamweight

1. Ryozo Ozawa def. Shoin Chiba (July 2003: BUSHIDO 21 - Tokyo, Japan) - 286 days
1. def. Shusui Ohmiya at BUSHIDO 32 (Jan '04)
2. Tossapol Puangchan (April 2004: BUSHIDO 37 - Bangkok, Thailand) - 148 days
3. Riveron Potter-Pirbright (September 2004: BUSHIDO 47 - Tokyo, Japan) - 302 days
1. def. Zach Steggles at BUSHIDO 58 (Feb '05)
4. Lito Alcala (09.07.2005: BUSHIDO 66 - Osaka, Japan) - 966 days
1. def. D'Arcy Spode at BUSHIDO 81 (Mar '06)
2. def. Sophan Sastrowardoya at BUSHIDO Warrior Series 14 (Dec '16)

- INT Tossapol Puangchan def. Ollie Rockmettler (April 2007: BUSHIDO 104 - Tokyo, Japan)
- INT D'Arcy Spode def. Tossapol Puangchan (February 2008: BUSHIDO 115 - Bangkok, Thailand)
Alcala was stripped of the title, due of his long hiatus from MMA. Spode was promoted to the Undisputed champion!
5. D'Arcy Spode (March 2008) - 337 Tage (incumbent)
1. def. Apolonio Redondo Jr. at BUSHIDO 121 (July '08)
2. def. Lito Alcala at BUSHIDO 127 (Dec' 08)

Flyweight

1. Gus Waters def. Mochihito Nishimura (May 2008: BUSHIDO 119 - Saitama, Japan) - 131 Tage
2. Lee Liou (September 2008: BUSHIDO 125 - Los Angeles, USA) - 131 Tage
3. Norihisa Nogi (January 2009: BUSHIDO Warrior Series 54 - Abu Dhabi, UAE) - 10 Tage (incumbent)

Women's Featherweight

1. Lin Wu def. Namiko Imagawa (June 2004: BUSHIDO 41 - Sapporo, Japan) - 211 days
2. Tabitha Cameron (January 2005: BUSHIDO 55 - Manila, Philippinen) - 267 days
1. def. Janey McDywre at BUSHIDO 62 (April '05)
3. Idina Micklewhite (October 2005: BUSHIDO 73 - Tokyo, Japan) - 428 days
4. Piper Evergood (December 2006: BUSHIDO 99 - Kochi, Japan) - 785 days (incumbent)
1. def. Rosamaria Correia at BUSHIDO Warrior Series 36 (Dec' 07)
2. def. Erin Distefano at BUSHIDO Warrior Series 43 (June' 08)

Women's Bantamweight

1. Stella Massey def. Sayoko Ebisawa (September 2003: BUSHIDO 26 - Tokyo, Japan) - 211 days
1. def. Annika Sjolin at BUSHIDO 33 (Feb '04)
2. Sayoko Ebisawa (July 2004: BUSHIDO 43 - Kyoto, Japan) - 547 days
1. def. Annika Sjolin at BUSHIDO 56 (Feb '05)
2. def. Hanako Shimizu at BUSHIDO 67 (July '05)

3. Pamela O'Neill (October 2005: BUSHIDO 74 - Kyoto, Japan) - 1003 days
1. def. Tiiu Kass at BUSHIDO Warrior Series 11 (June '06)
2. def. Hanako Shimizu at BUSHIDO 96 (Oct '06)
3. Mauricel Punya at BUSHIDO Warrior Series 24 (June '07)
4. def. Carmen Routhwaite at BUSHIDO 114 (Jan '08)

4. KT McManamara (July 2008: BUSHIDO Warrior Series 44 - Dublin, Ireland) - 202 days (incumbent)
1. def. Gianna Russo at BUSHIDO Warrior Series 52 (Nov '08)

Women's Flyweight

1. Kimie Igarashi def. Helena Broderick (September 2003: BUSHIDO 26 - Tokyo, Japan) - 155 days
2. Chisaki Gojo (February 2004: BUSHIDO 34 - Tokyo, Japan) - 315 days
1. def. Manami Ken at BUSHIDO 46 (Aug '04)
3. Daniele Sadorra (December 2004: BUSHIDO 53 - Tokyo, Japan) - 596 days
1. def. Tatjana Vinick at BUSHIDO 60 (March '05)
2. def. Clare Peyton at BUSHIDO Warrior Spirit 6 (Sept '05)
3. def. Daljit Samir at BUSHIDO 80 (Feb '06)

4. Kata Mallasz (August 2006: BUSHIDO 92 - Sapporo, Japan) - 205 days
5. Claire Peyton (March 2007: BUSHIDO Warrior Series 19 - Matsuyama, Japan) - 582 days
1. def. Daniela Sadorra at BUSHIDO Warrior Series 31 (Sep '07)
2. def. Daniela Sadorra at BUSHIDO 117 (March '08)

6. Natalie Rogers (October 2008: BUSHIDO Warrior Series 49 - Matsuyama, Japan) - 110 days (incumbent)
Unread 07-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Low Minors

Yeah, also quite weird to see Claire Peyton defeat Mallasz and Sadorra.
Btw, I don't see any real deal fighters in either Welterweight or Lightweight (except Sukarno maybe). Where are Jens Halle (absolute beast in my game), Nathan Chambers, Josh Aldarisio, Manuel Silva?
In Lightweight I would expect to see Lermontov, Nouri, Morrison, Keane, Helio...where are all of these guys?
Unread 07-09-2019, 04:56 AM
Low Minors

Hey mate just a quick view over your suggested names (i'm going to post the top 10 rankings of my promotion later)

Jens Halle (25-7): He went to BCF in 2005 as a current SIGMA Champ and won the BCF Welterweight title in his very first bout. He lost the belt immediately to Brian O'Flaherty (Brian went to my promotion after that bout), but won it back in August 2007. He lost the belt in September 2008 against Jerome Atkins and retired.

Nathan Chambers (25-9, 3-1 BUSHIDO): Chambers lost four fights since start of the save at GAMMA, lost to Brubaker via TKO in the 1st round (title bout), and then was cut after two losses in a row. I picked him up. He beats Agdestein, Napier & Iriye, but lost to Julio Gutierrez.

Josh Aldarisio (19-5-1NC): He lost three in a row at GAMMA, one NC because of a failed drug test and was released. He fought Cooper Richardson on an indy show in Nov' 05 and retired.

Manuel Silva (27-3): Dominant champion in GAMMA. He lost the belt to Brubaker in 2003, but won it back from him in 2004 and defended the belt 4 times (Allen, Blood, Rhodes & Blood). He lost the belt to Brubaker back in 2008 and was knocked out by Christopher Earle in the very first round. I tried to sign him, but he always stayed loyal to GAMMA.

Fiyero Lemontov (29-2, 1-0 BUSHIDO): The russian became GAMMA champ defeating Jake Keane, defended the belt 4 times (Helio, Danare, Keane & Keane) but lost it to Lamont Banner. I signed him in 2008, he won his debut fight against Lukas Mellberg and is now scheduled to fight Korekiyo Anzai.

Georges Nouri (17-6, 1-1 BUSHIDO): He signed for BUSHIDO in 2005, won his debut bout easily. He then fought Manoel Cabral, lost and retired in November 2005.

Sean Morrison (31-8): Sean lost to Jake Keane and Elvis Millisis and surprisingly was cut. I could not pick him up back then, so he fought one fight on the indies and retired in March 2004.

Jake Keane (30-11, 1-2 BUSHIDO): Keane had wars with Lemontov, just like i said above. I signed him Dec' 2005 but he didn't had an impact here. He won his debut bout, but lost in the 1st round vs Luke Hilton and was
knocked out by Korekiyo Anzai. He's now schedulded to fight Folke Dalen next.

Helio (29-4-1, 1-1 BUSHIDO): I signed him in February 2005 as a current GAMMA champion. He won his debut bout, but was quickly submit by Manoel Cabral. He left us back to GAMMA (they gave him a tons of cash), won four bouts there and left them again for us. He's now scheduled to fight Carl Chenoweth at our next big US-show.
Unread 07-09-2019, 06:30 AM
Hall of Fame

Got my first ever double drug suspension, where both fighters are effectively suspended. Quite funny, yet depressing.
Unread 07-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Low Minors

I had one just yesterday, but I believe this was a second occurence.
Hyun-shik Lim though.... that guy had 3 No Contest fights out of his last 4 due to drugs. All not his fault. I guess it's his karma.
Unread 07-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGN91 View Post
Hey mate just a quick view over your suggested names (i'm going to post the top 10 rankings of my promotion later)

Jens Halle (25-7): He went to BCF in 2005 as a current SIGMA Champ and won the BCF Welterweight title in his very first bout. He lost the belt immediately to Brian O'Flaherty (Brian went to my promotion after that bout), but won it back in August 2007. He lost the belt in September 2008 against Jerome Atkins and retired.

Nathan Chambers (25-9, 3-1 BUSHIDO): Chambers lost four fights since start of the save at GAMMA, lost to Brubaker via TKO in the 1st round (title bout), and then was cut after two losses in a row. I picked him up. He beats Agdestein, Napier & Iriye, but lost to Julio Gutierrez.

Josh Aldarisio (19-5-1NC): He lost three in a row at GAMMA, one NC because of a failed drug test and was released. He fought Cooper Richardson on an indy show in Nov' 05 and retired.

Manuel Silva (27-3): Dominant champion in GAMMA. He lost the belt to Brubaker in 2003, but won it back from him in 2004 and defended the belt 4 times (Allen, Blood, Rhodes & Blood). He lost the belt to Brubaker back in 2008 and was knocked out by Christopher Earle in the very first round. I tried to sign him, but he always stayed loyal to GAMMA.

Fiyero Lemontov (29-2, 1-0 BUSHIDO): The russian became GAMMA champ defeating Jake Keane, defended the belt 4 times (Helio, Danare, Keane & Keane) but lost it to Lamont Banner. I signed him in 2008, he won his debut fight against Lukas Mellberg and is now scheduled to fight Korekiyo Anzai.

Georges Nouri (17-6, 1-1 BUSHIDO): He signed for BUSHIDO in 2005, won his debut bout easily. He then fought Manoel Cabral, lost and retired in November 2005.

Sean Morrison (31-8): Sean lost to Jake Keane and Elvis Millisis and surprisingly was cut. I could not pick him up back then, so he fought one fight on the indies and retired in March 2004.

Jake Keane (30-11, 1-2 BUSHIDO): Keane had wars with Lemontov, just like i said above. I signed him Dec' 2005 but he didn't had an impact here. He won his debut bout, but lost in the 1st round vs Luke Hilton and was
knocked out by Korekiyo Anzai. He's now schedulded to fight Folke Dalen next.

Helio (29-4-1, 1-1 BUSHIDO): I signed him in February 2005 as a current GAMMA champion. He won his debut bout, but was quickly submit by Manoel Cabral. He left us back to GAMMA (they gave him a tons of cash), won four bouts there and left them again for us. He's now scheduled to fight Carl Chenoweth at our next big US-show.
Yeah, I'm at the end of 2004. Not as many folks retired yet. Surprising to see some of the icons doing not so well though. Also Keane losing to Hilton... what a shame
Unread 07-13-2019, 06:10 PM
Low Minors

Main

Preliminary

Next Show

The year is 2019 Ken Shamrock taked over Titan FC and with connections he trying take them to another level Titan hired many well known Fighters like Hunt , Filipovic,Lawal,Lopez,Ortiz and more they and right now they held their first event and its gone pretty well Preliminaries was best play to watch best MMA there was more than 3 good fighs and 3 knock outs the debuting Uros showed he is Future of Titan with this match going to man show the start showed Heavyweight Fight the Veteran Mighty Mo Saliga versus Justin Buff Wilis who was underdog on this fight but from the start he showed his agression and he hit many shot to body and only in second round he got very nice KO so veteran Mo its not really happy haha.Next Match was something special Undefeated Ural Hulk versus UFC legend Tito Ortiz everyone money was on Ortiz but like in match with Big Foot Silva Ural Hulk Ivan Shyrkov showed his unreal power and skill and take easy win with TKO. Next match was returning UFC and MMA legend versus 6,8 foot giant the Outlaw Jack May who in the fight showed really good and Severn dont got done anyting good any wresling moves was reversed and May's big frame clearly helped him to to knock out Severn on second round ending by the sadly Jack May's match was first and last he now is fighting for ONE. Next Match was clearly Bellator versus UFC For Light Heavyweight title King Mo versus Tom Lawlor by the way this return to MMA for both of them so its was intresting who will be better but it was clealrly Lawal who also was bigger in this match and he taked good win agains Lawlor now King Mo Muhhammed Lawal is rankes as number 1 Light Heavyweight so i think he clearly sometime in next year will fight with Mirko Filipovic. Next Match was Degastan Magomedov versus American Grove Clearly like his Natives from dagistan he showed really aggresive attacking and taked really early KO and won the match and Middleweight title.Next Match two MMA veterans Shawn Jordan versus Tony Lopez or in other words weight versus heigh and in long match in not really intresting match Shawn Jordan won by Unanimous Decision.The Last and most controversiol match in this all event was Mark The Super Samoan Hunt versus returning from retirement Mirko the Cro Cop Filipovic the Hunt from the start was clear favorite to win this but Mirko showed his class and with fierce attacking on first second nearly knocked out Hunt and after about minute the match was ended by hunt submitting from Filipovic Kimura thism match lasted for only 75 seconds this was shocking.Talking about next show Titan FC talked Lesnar to return to MMA and his first oponnent should been Big Foot Silva but he got Shoulder injury so as replacement we will get Mark Hunt who really want rematch against Brock Lesnar and other Replacement was sadly for Muhammed Lawal who was should fighted agains Mirko Filipovic if Lawal would won he would be promoted to Heavyweigt and in near future Lawal would fighted for Heavyweight title but sadly he got injury and we will get another dream match Filipovic against Ortiz who will try replace lawal.So thats about all if anyone intrested when i will get to my next event i could write review about that haha
Unread 07-24-2019, 04:06 PM

DUWO

Down Under World Order MMA

Just recently started a new game in the C-Verse with my Australian based organisation DUWO. 2 events in so far as I have been streaming them and putting the match cards up on YT.

Weight classes so far : SHW, HW, LHW , LW and FFW and FBW.

Highlights from the first two shows :

Finances , scarily close to going under until our second show smashed it. Highlighting the power of medium regional popularity fighters. Although as soon as they reached that Alpha-1 came sniffing and has signed a few.

100's of new Australian fighters due to the game generating them. Went from 4 - 100 plus.

Links : Youtube Twitch