Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-30-2019, 11:13 PM
Super Star

Default Emeralds may crack and Diamonds may scratch but Steel reigns Supreme. (Cverse)

OOC: So the laptop that had my WEXXV dynasty needs some work done to it, new screen and several other things so that's why I haven't kept up with it for the past fwe months but in the meantime I had this idea so let's see how this one goes. Once the other laptop is up and running I will revive the WEXXV dynasty as well though for the 2-3 people that actually read the thing. Anyway, on to this...

Prologue: Part One

Lakeland Arena, Thursday, July 2015

This was supposed to be my moment. One of those everlasting images that wrestling fans will remember forever. I knew at my age and with all my injuries I was on borrowed time but I was determined to have my one big moment.

As I climbed the side of the jumbotron, finally reaching the top I could feel my legs go weak. I never cared much for heights despite my reputation in my younger years of being a high flyer but I was running on straight adrenaline now and there was no going back.

I get to my spot and finally take a look down. Jesus, I shouldn’t have done that. That must be at least a thirty foot drop. I see Paul lying prone on the table below. Paul was always a pretty good seller but I know high spots like this one always seem a little ridiculous. I take a deep breath and recall my conversation with the agent earlier where I refused to use a crash pad. Crash pads always make the bump look so staged I said. I suddenly regret that decision. I raise both arms high in the air and the crowd goes insane. The cheers are deafening. As the cheers amplify all fear is suddenly replaced with another spike of adrenaline. Nothing left to do now but jump.

As I leap off the top of the tron I see Paul suddenly come to life and roll off the table. Just as planned, Paul plays his part to perfection. I feel the table break below me absorbing most of the impact but my trajectory was off somewhat. I feel a pop when my knee smacks the stage. As I try to put weight on it all I hear is cracking. It feels like lightning is shooting up my leg. I tell Paul to take it home and he somehow manages to drag me back to the ring, hit his finisher, High Society and pin me.

After the match Paul helps me to the back as there is no way I’m walking back up the ramp on my own. I know how much dad hates when we break kayfabe but I’m not going to the back on some stretcher like a chump. I came out of the curtain on two legs, I’ll go back through the curtain on two legs.

Once we get to the back I thank Paul for the assist and quickly take a seat. I can hear dad cursing from guerilla. I knew the old man would be pissed. He throws his headset against the wall and storms over to where I am sitting. This isn’t going to go well.

Richard:

“Godd$%^&t Eric, what kind of horses%$t was that? You know that sports entertainers are never allowed to break kayfabe, ever, regardless of the circumstances!”

Eric:

“Relax dad, after that match Paul is practically a made man. I mean he will be a full fledged superstar. Strap a rocket to ‘em and watch him fly. Besides, guys like Paul and myself, we are wrestlers, not sports entertainers.”

Richard:

“You sniveling little sh%t! You know we don’t use that term around here. I’ve just about had it with your attitude. This seems like the 100th time I’ve reprimanded you this year, and speaking of your match, what the hell were you doing out there. We don’t allow those kind of crazy spots anymore and because you and Paul and whichever piece of sh%t agent worked with you decided to go off script, well you’ve made it that much harder for the matches following you to get over. I hope your proud of yourself. You may have just ruined the biggest event of the year.”

Eric:

“Maybe you don’t understand b/c you’ve never been in the ring yourself but our job is to put on the best match we possibly can, regardless of position on the card. Let your part-timers and sports entertainers try and top what we just did.”

Richard:

“You selfish, arrogant piece of sh%t! I’ve tried to reason with you over the years, I’ve pushed you when you didn’t deserve, hell I’ve even given you leeway with unscripted promos and calling matches on the fly but I just can’t seem to get you to buy into what we are doing here. It saddens me to say this Eric but this is your last Supreme Challenge, as of right now you are officially FIRED!!! Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. I’ll organise your transportation to the hospital to get that leg looked at and I’ll have one of the staff members to make sure you have a plane ticket home or wherever it is you want to go. I wish it hadn’t come to this but it looks like you’ve lost your usefulness.”

Eric:

“You know dad, I always wanted to believe that deep down you actually cared about people, that you weren’t just this ruthless, cut throat business man that used people up then tossed them aside, but now I see that you really are who everyone says you are. If you thought I was a pain in the ass working for you, just wait and see how much of a pain in the ass I become with the shackles off. You’re going to regret this decision old man. I will be a thorn in your side, you best believe that.”

Richard:

“I guess we'll see about that won’t we. Now get out of my sight!”

To be continued...

Last edited by willr0ck : 06-30-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Unread 06-30-2019, 11:14 PM
Super Star

Prologue: Part Two

October, 2015, Undisclosed location in New England

It’s been a few months since that fateful night in July. I can’t believe it takes this long to officially leave a company. I guess when your a stockholder getting fired requires a lot more paperwork. I walk over to my kitchen table where the sharks are gathered. I’m still getting used to using this cane. I guess I don’t have a choice, I’ll be using this thing to walk for the rest of my life. Who would have known that the very day I got fired was the day I took my last bump in a wrestling match.

I sit down with Dad’s legal team and sign the papers. Officially liquidating all my shares of SWF and resigning from all duties required. At least that’s what the papers said. Before the lawyers leave one of them hands me an envelope with a check in it. This must be for my stock I think to myself. I open it and glance at the number written on the check. I have to take a closer look to make sure my eyes aren’t deceiving me, $300 million! Are you kidding me, even with USPW firmly kicking their asses each week SWF still manages to turn a nice profit. I bet dad thought I would see this and decide never to work again, and he would have good reason to. I definitely don’t need to work another day for the rest of my life with this much money in hand…

But I had a promise to keep. I swore I would make that man’s life a living hell and that’s just what I’m going to do. I have the money, now I just need a plan. I remember what really drove the old man crazy. It wasn’t the USPW and all their money or TCW constantly trying to play catch up, no it was when something new and fresh would come along. Something so different from that cookie cutter sports entertainment bullsh%t that it could capture the hearts of fans and become a movement. No tv deals or money could ever replicate that. I remember when a guy named Phil Vibert came along and took a ragtag roster of cast offs and has been and caused an uprising. Dad always hated Phil for his creativity and vision. Phil would absolutely drive him nuts. He couldn’t stomach the thought of some little low budget promotion stealing away his fans. Too bad DAVE couldn’t survive the long run. Who knows what would have happened.

And that’s when it hit me, now I know how to really stick it to the old man. Looks like I need to give Mitch a call.

End Of Prologue

Last edited by willr0ck : 06-30-2019 at 11:24 PM.
Unread 06-30-2019, 11:15 PM
Super Star

New Beginnings

December 2015, PSW HQ (aka Mitch Naess’ Basement)

Eric Eisen: “Jesus Christ Mitch, we really need to get you a proper office. This place is a dump.”

Mitch Naess: “I don’t know what to tell you Eric, we are a small company and any money I would be throwing away on office rent I could be using on new talent so it is what it is. Plus, we are supposed to the anti-corporate promotion so an old basement kind of fits.”

Eric: “I’m all for being anti-corporate, trust me and once you hear my plan you will definitely know that for sure, but we at least need to find a small office where we can at least keep things organized.”

Mitch: “Yeah, yeah, yeah...So what’s this plan? And why do you want to buy my company? You could easily invest in TCW or an already established brand. Why us?”

Eric: “Well Mitch, I’m glad you asked me that. There are two main reasons. First, I’ve always respected the sh%t out of you and what you’ve given to the business over the years and I want you to set financially. Lord knows I’ve got more than enough money. You deserve that, I know I’ve got a reputation of being a real prick, but I truly mean that.

And second, I want to go to war with my dad. You see TCW and the like never really bothered him when they had success but DAVE, oh man did he f%$king hate you guys. I mean he really hated you guys. Your product was so edgy and violent. You guys pushed the envelope and came really close to ruining the rest of us and the old man always resented you guys for that. I want to be that thorn in his side that DAVE was. I want to make his life a living hell.

You can’t put a price on vengeance Mitch, you just can’t.”

Eric pulls a check out of his shirt pocket and slides it across the table to Mitch…

Mitch: “Holy sh%t Eric! This is way more than we are even worth. Way, way more!”

Eric: “It’s a drop in the bucket compared to what we will be worth once we shove it up the SWFs ass. Besides, I don’t want you to ride off into the sunset here, I want you to be a part of this. I want you to stay on as part or the broadcast team and help me with the book. Your input is important to me and your opinions are invaluable.”

Mitch:
“Well you’ve certainly got me intrigued but taking on the SWF is no small task. Just how do you propose we do that?”

Eric: “I know it’s an uphill battle and they could easily steal all our talent and try to put us under but so we have to be smart. Wars aren’t won in a day of course but from now to the time this comes to an end, everything we do will be a personal shot at them. We will let their former employees make appearances and voice their grievances, we will raid their developmental system for future stars and we will call them out on television every single week!”

Mitch:
“Television, who in their right mind would give our tiny company a TV deal?”

Eric: “I’m not sure yet but we damn sure are getting on TV weekly, I don’t care if I have to pay for time on the air, we will have a television show. I’ll see what I can do about getting a PPV deal as well. Running a bigger monthly show is going to be a must.”

Mitch: “All of this sounds great honestly, I’m still not convinced that it can be done but I’ll come along for the ride.”

Mitch signs a contract transferring ownership of PSW to Eric Eisen. Both men shake hands and give each other a simple nod.

Mitch: “So what do we do first?”

Eric: “You keep running PSW business as usual. In a few months I’ll eventually take over but I want to get some big things in place before the transition. It’s time to go to war Mitch, it’s time to go to f&*$king war!”

Last edited by willr0ck : 07-03-2019 at 07:58 PM.
Unread 06-30-2019, 11:19 PM
Super Star

Champions

PSW Championship

Madman Boone (3 x Champ)

Previous
Nelson Callum
Greg Black (x3)
Steven Parker
Madman Boone (x2)
Greg Black (x2)
Madman Boone
Greg Black
Johnny Martin (x2)
Grandmaster Phunk
Frankie Future
Alex Braun
JD Morgan
Johnny Martin

PSW National Championship

Ernest Youngman

Previous
Little Bill Lebowski
Nelson Callum (x2)
Teddy Powell (x2)
Mathew Keith (x2)
Teddy Powell
Primal Rage
The Wolverine
Ash Campbell (2)
Alex Braun
Mathew Keith
Nelson Callum
Ash Campbell
Steven Parker (x2)
Lazy Joe

PSW Tag Team

Devil May Care

Previous
Dead Rage (x5)
Brown Pride
Reckless Antix (x3)
Dead Rage (x4)
Reckless Antix (2)
Dead Rage (x3)
Reckless Antix (x2)
The Philly Blondes (x2)
Mathew Keith & Steven Parker (x2)
The Philly Blondes
Mathew Keith & Steven Parker
Dead Rage (x2)
Teddy Powell & JD Morgan
Wolverine & The Punisher (x2)
Dead Rage
The Ring Generals
Wolverine & The Punisher

PSW Brass Knuckles Championship

Lug Phelan

Previous
Little Bill Lebowski
Big Bruiser Findlay
Madman Boone

Stables

Madman Boone/Johnny Martin/Teddy Powell/Animal Harker/Big Bruiser Findlay

Aldous Blackfriar/????/????

Shane Sneer/????/????/????

Tag Teams

Devil May Care w/Kammy Ling

International Anarchy

Brown Pride

Dead Rage

The Nest Of Vipers

Reckless Antix

The Gilbert Brothers

Thunder & Lightning

Singles

"Widfire" Riley McManus w/Allison Addison

Ash Campbell w/Bodyguard Cerberus & Eric Tyler

Ernest Youngman w/Venus Angeletti

Grandmaster Phunk

Greg Black

Little Bill Lebowski

Logan Diaz

"The Big Ticket" Nelson Callum

????

Vendetta

Xavi Ferrera

Announce Team

Mitch Naes/Alex Braun

Backstage

RM Stones (Ref)/JD Morgan (Road Agent)

Authority Figure/Owner

Eric Eisen

Public Enemy #1

Richard Eisen

Last edited by willr0ck : 07-07-2019 at 10:34 PM.
Unread 07-01-2019, 04:01 AM
Super Star

Haven't seen a PSW dynasty in a long while and it's an interesting spin, given how most people play it as a DAVE nostalgia/revival deal. Plus, as one of those (not so) few people who followed and enjoyed you WEXXV dynasty, I'm signing for this one too. Not an SWF fan so it felt odd at first, but as I read on I loved the idea of an Eisen running PSW. That would also explain you recent batch of PSW folks on the re-render thread. And the PSW logo/belts on your personal thread #stalker
Unread 07-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Super Star

Hardcore company with willr0ck at the helm?!?!

Me:
Unread 07-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
Haven't seen a PSW dynasty in a long while and it's an interesting spin, given how most people play it as a DAVE nostalgia/revival deal. Plus, as one of those (not so) few people who followed and enjoyed you WEXXV dynasty, I'm signing for this one too. Not an SWF fan so it felt odd at first, but as I read on I loved the idea of an Eisen running PSW. That would also explain you recent batch of PSW folks on the re-render thread. And the PSW logo/belts on your personal thread #stalker
Yeah, I guess if you see me rerendering, doing new belts and what not you can assume I'm working on a new project. Glad you like the concept so far. I've been wanting to do something with Eric Eisen for awhile now. For some reason I love all the a holes in the CV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southside_hitmen View Post
Hardcore company with willr0ck at the helm?!?!

Me:
Thanks and glad to have you along. I was going to do another BCG save but you've knocked that one out of the park.
Unread 07-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Major League

I really like the concept and hardcore wrestling is my thing I just wish it was easier to book in the game. I also feel accomplished that you used my Richard Eisen render lol
Really can’t wait to see where this goes, push Cerberus to the moon, always push Cerberus!
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
I really like the concept and hardcore wrestling is my thing I just wish it was easier to book in the game. I also feel accomplished that you used my Richard Eisen render lol
Really can’t wait to see where this goes, push Cerberus to the moon, always push Cerberus!
Thanks man, glad you like it so far. I love that Eisen render. He looks like a crochety old man which is perfect! I think you will be happy with how Cerberus is used, let's just say he will be my version of ECW's 911.
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:52 AM
Super Star

A grungy warehouse in Pittsburgh…

Mitch: “What’s up Eric, I’m excited to see why you brought me out here to this old warehouse.”

Eric: “I wanted it to be a surprise Mitch, I’ve been waiting to show you this for a few weeks now. Take a look at our new stage design. If we are going to be on TV weekly I want us to look the part.

Mitch: “Holy sh% Eric, It looks fantastic! I could have never imagined PSW looking so good.”

Eric: “Well once I got us a TV deal, which I paid out the ass for btw, I knew we had to up our production. Check out the new show logo. Now we look legit. Btw, it wasn’t easy and I had to invest in the broadcaster but I managed to get us a PPV deal as well.”

Mitch: “Wow man, I’m speechless. I can’t wait for the world to finally see what PSW is all about!”

Eric: “Btw, did you manage to sign anyone off my talent shortlist?”

Mitch: “We actually signed everyone on the list. It seems mentioning that you want to go to war with the SWF really motivated all this talent to sign with us.”

Eric: “Yeah, I figured that would happen. That’s why I chose guys who were great that wouldn’t normally get a look. These guys have something to prove and I fully plan on taking advantage of that. Get you creative juices flowing because we go on the air at the first of the year.”

Mitch: “Will do, I’ve already got some great ideas for the roster that I can’t wait to go over with you.”

Eric: “That’s good to hear. I’ve got some surprises as well. Let’s just say I used some of my connections to steal a couple of future stars away from dad. They were tired of toiling away in development so this is their shot to finally show the nation what they can do.”

Mitch: “I can’t wait to see who you signed. It’s gonna be a long couple of weeks.”

Eric: “Just be ready, come January we fire the first shots!”

Unread 07-07-2019, 06:49 PM

Excited to see who you bring in. Enjoying this so far.
Unread 07-07-2019, 09:14 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo024 View Post
Excited to see who you bring in. Enjoying this so far.
I'm glad you are enjoying it. I've posted the roster and champions above but I do have a few surprises in store.
Unread 07-07-2019, 09:49 PM
Super Star

And so the war begins!!!
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Major League

The roster looks great and I think that’s a perfect role for Cerberus! This is shaping up very nicely!
Unread 07-08-2019, 07:29 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
The roster looks great and I think that’s a perfect role for Cerberus! This is shaping up very nicely!
Glad you dig the roster, this might be one of my favorite all-time rosters. I especially love the tag division.