Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 > Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-15-2018, 08:01 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgcs View Post
AT LEAST YOU GOT AL HORFORD! LOL at him falling to 12th! Great trade, Horford-Wade-Paul is a dangerous combo!
Yeah he was a steal, whoever made the draft class mods, hats off to you for letting me steal him this low in the draft. hehehehe
Unread 08-15-2018, 10:45 PM
Phenom

Default 2007-2008 NBA Season Preview

Paul Pierce and the New York Knicks have one goal in mind for the 2007-2008 Season and that is win this chip before The Truth gets too old and New York is stuck with a overpaid, declining veteran who isn't too happy with the effort shown by the younger players.

The Defending Champions, Atlanta Hawks have alot to prove. Can they beat the Bulls in another matchup, can they actually beat the best in the west, is Joe Johnson and Manu Ginolobi a matchup made in heaven or a fluke scoring duo that cant do it again?

A dynasty showing its weakness. The Bulls have threats in the East and the arrival of Lebron doesn't make it better either. With the champion Hawks riding momentum and the Pistons looking to own the Central, can the bulls pull off the impossible?

Is this it for Kobe and his Grizzles? It seems that way with how deep the west has gotten and the amount of star players entering their prime in the west, have the Grizzles been the victim of a dynasty overruling their run and stopping Kobe from ever getting a ring?

Melo hold son his young shoulders the weight of Minnesota as he looks to make all of the losing and getting so close worth it, the quest for a ring in Minnesota ends this year?

What they lack in the defensive compartment, these offensive players make up for in the offensive department as the Suns look to make a trip to the Promised land in a Western Conference where every little game matters.
Unread 08-16-2018, 07:50 PM
Phenom

Default 2007-2008 LA Clippers Roster

Centers

Power Forwards:

Small Forwards:

Shooting Guards

Point Guards:

Unread 08-17-2018, 06:24 PM
Phenom

Default 2007-2008 Season First Month stats/Standings

Out to a tight race in the pacific with The Sacramento Kings now boosting Ariza, Bosh and Durant over our heads and look to be the new players in their respective division. But we have a lot to say about that as we trade games back and forth with the Kings and Trail Blazers. Elsewhere two division leaders in the Grizzles and Timberwolves are finding it tough out the gate to cope in the new look West as they struggle in their first month.

Great first month for Wade and Paul as we look to the two to form our partnership this season and beyond and I'm smelling a title if we can find ourselves a reliable 3 other than Wade since I wanna put him back at that guard position and move a real three to the position of Small Forward.
Unread 08-17-2018, 06:30 PM
Phenom

Default 2007-2008 Season Second Month stats/standings

Tough season to swallow for the Grizzles and Wolves. There has to be a injury to Melo and Kobe for this type of record to happen. In our place, we still battle it out with the Kings to secure the pacific division and Bron to the Nets isn't going as planned.

Jermaine has come out for us this season and looks to be a star for us at the second option position until CP3 grows more comfortable in giving us about 20 or so a game.
Unread 08-17-2018, 07:40 PM
Hall of Fame

Yeah, definitely going to have to see more from CP3 but I guess he still has a year or two more to develop before he can really shine. Like Nash before him, I'm a bit upset at how low his assist numbers are...
Unread 08-21-2018, 10:51 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Yeah, definitely going to have to see more from CP3 but I guess he still has a year or two more to develop before he can really shine. Like Nash before him, I'm a bit upset at how low his assist numbers are...
Yeah his handling and assist skills as well as his inside game is very weak compared to what i think CP3 should be and not sure why that is.
Unread 08-21-2018, 10:54 AM
Phenom

Default 2007-2008 Season Third Month stats/standings

Real battle zone in the pacific right now over who will win the division and try and get a easier road to the conference Finals here.

Jermaine certainly hasn't left our scoring sheets empty and good to see him still being productive as he gets on with age.
Unread 08-21-2018, 10:39 PM
Hall of Fame

Nice to see the scoring load being distributed a little more evenly, but I think Wade should score 25+ if the Clips have any chance of battling the elite of the West.
Unread 08-22-2018, 07:58 AM
Phenom

My early instinct was to get on Paul...but it actually looks as though he's grown a lot as the season has progressed. He brought that +/- stat up nicely from the first month.
Unread 08-26-2018, 05:21 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Nice to see the scoring load being distributed a little more evenly, but I think Wade should score 25+ if the Clips have any chance of battling the elite of the West.
Yeah part of getting Wade to that is kinda offloading O'neal and using him and Paul as my offensive guard play which is the point, but it kinda wastes Paul a bit to just assist Dwade, I'm gonna try and see if I can get myself a nice Scoring 3 in order to pair with Wade and Paul.
Unread 08-26-2018, 05:22 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingRider View Post
My early instinct was to get on Paul...but it actually looks as though he's grown a lot as the season has progressed. He brought that +/- stat up nicely from the first month.
I've been really proud of his increased stats, but so very disappointed with the assist numbers seeing as how he is one of the greatest point guards of all time in real life and should be getting double doubles every game.
Unread 08-29-2018, 09:45 AM
Phenom

Default 2007-2008 Season Fourth Month stats/Standings

Looking good so far, Hoping for Wade to get to a more 20 points a game type scoring and maybe start phasing out O'Neal and Wallace as we keep going, but so far so good in LA.
Unread 08-29-2018, 09:47 AM
Phenom

Default 2007-2008 Season Fifth Month stats/standings

Here we go winding down the season for a hopeful 4th or so seed
Unread 08-29-2018, 09:47 AM
Phenom

Default 2007-2008 Season Sixth Month stats/standings

Here comes the playoffs.