Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-13-2018, 12:40 AM

Bret Hart vs Billy Kidman

Ric Flair vs Kanyon

Scott Hall vs Eddie Guerrero

Chris Benoit vs Chavo Guerrero Jr

Really interested in seeing where this goes. DDP is a very out of left field choice for booker but I'm willing to see where it goes.
Unread 03-13-2018, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAlbino View Post

Ric Flair vs Kanyon

Really interested in seeing where this goes. DDP is a very out of left field choice for booker but I'm willing to see where it goes.
Thank you and welcome aboard!

Yeah, DDP is a different than usual choice for head booker: But I figured i'd try and do something a little different from the other WCW diaries.
Unread 03-13-2018, 03:19 PM
Phenom

The era I got stuck in for a couple of years now

Comment: Hitman all the way, but Kidman could look good here too

Ric Flair vs Kanyon
Comment: Just had this same match in my own diary, so I'll just go with Ric

Comment: I don't know how Hall survived the clean up, you must be high on him

Comment: Good match, but Chavo is not even close to Benoit

Good luck with this
Unread 03-13-2018, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodyxe View Post
The era I got stuck in for a couple of years now

Comment: Hitman all the way, but Kidman could look good here too

Ric Flair vs Kanyon
Comment: Just had this same match in my own diary, so I'll just go with Ric

Comment: I don't know how Hall survived the clean up, you must be high on him

Comment: Good match, but Chavo is not even close to Benoit

Good luck with this
Thanks for the warm words!

I kept Hall around because I did notice he was a solid worker, much better than Nash was. Yes, he has the personal problems but on the bright side he's not a complete douche. Can he survive on his own? We'll just have to find out.
Unread 03-13-2018, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:

"LET ME AFTER HIM! LET ME AFTER THE SONUVA BITCH!" The very first words I heard, one hour before we were scheduled to go on as I saw Lex Luger and Meng being held apart by a group of low-card wrestlers. Great, I thought. Just great. My first day and already there was a fight going on. I had no choice but to get ahead.

"Hey, whoa! Whoa! Lex, Meng; what the hell is going on here?"

"You ask Meng, he's the bastard who started it!" Lex exclaimed. Meng exchanged a few dirty Samoan words to Lex and then I stood in middle of the two angry wrestlers and called them to my office. As I sat down, I saw how pissed they were: Obviously, something had gone wrong between the two of them. Didn't know what, but I was about to find out.

"Alright, Meng. I'm gonna ask you a simple question. What happened?"

"Right. So I was minding my own business when Lex comes up to me and starts to harass me about how he was able to get a storyline without having to wait until the end of month-"

"That's not true Dallas-" Lex began to interrupt but I shut him up before he could get too far. "Continue, Meng?"

"As I was saying, Lex was being his usual cocky self; but I didn't mind it: I kept my cool and told him that for someone who held the title before, he wasn't settle a good example to the others who held it. Originally, that was gonna be the end of it; but then Lex had to go and insult my family's heritage."

"Also not true-" Lex argued, "Lex, I'm warning you. If you don't shut up; you don't get booked." I told him in a stern voice, and that got him to simmer down. I looked at Meng and he continued.

"He said a 'big, ugly Samoan' like me could never be successful in the business like he was. And from there, it just spiraled down until he shoved me aside."

"And I assume that's how the fight got started." Meng nodded. "Now, Lex?" I turn to him, now he had his opportunity to speak.

"Listen, Dallas. I know you're new here, but you cannot trust these sort of rumors!" Lex insisted that he was the innocent party. "All I was trying to say was that I had the luckier hand than Meng this time around, and Meng had to boil it down to me making fun of him and his family heritage-"

Meng jumped in and began to argue with Lex, "You said someone like me could never be as successful as you even though you never beat Rodney when we were back in WWF!"

"Listen here-" Lex started to get physical again, so I had to raise my voice. "Both of you listen!" That did the trick, and I was able to give my verdict. "Now Lex. I understand that you're getting an opportunity to succeed here, so is Meng. But just because your storyline is more sudden than Meng's doesn't give you the right to harass other people because they're 'lesser' than you, be it genetically or otherwise. You see, WCW is an unpredictable beast: And if people act up, plans are gonna change. In the old days, they'd probably let you go scot free, but let me tell you something buddy. That's not gonna fly with me. Consider this your only warning, you act up again: I'll be happy to abolish the tag team and you can spend some time jobbing in Thunder with less pay than you're used to. Understand?"

Lex sighed, upset with the ruling. "Yeah, whatever." And just like that, I sent the two off. It was there I began to ask myself why Lex was kept from being fired. And then I realized it was because we still had Sting, no disrespect to the guy: He's a hell of a person to be around, but man; he has a pretty bad track record when it comes to friends.
As I exited the office, I saw Crowbar chatting with David Flair and a few other people. Seems like they were all having a good time, I guess Crowbar got the news about what i'm planning to do with him. A few minutes before show time, I saw Ric Flair talking with Johnny The Bull; one of our newer recruits. Rumor has it, he's looking for some new protégés and he feels that Johnny's got a lot of potential to do good in the company. Ric's a great guy and it's nice to see someone learning from a legend like him.

We're in Jacksonville tonight, in the Jacksonville Memorial Coliseum; over 10,000 people expected to be here. Before the show started, I ran two pre-show matches: Vampiro vs Jungle Jim and The Blue Bloods vs the Make-shift tag team of La Parka and Kaz Hayashi. Vampiro won in ten minutes with the Nail in the Coffin and The Blue Bloods came through in fourteen minutes, forty eight seconds when Regal make Kaz tap out with the Regal Stretch.

Quote:
The show officially began with Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan and Mike Tenay hyping things up and declaring that rumors had been circulating that a big announcement was to been made regarding the future of WCW by someone very important to the company's history. Those rumors were confirmed when on the titantron...

Ted Turner made an appearance. He welcomed the audience and officially revealed himself to be the man behind WCW, ever since '88: He had prided himself in bringing the best possible wrestling for those watching at home or watching inside the coliseum. 1999 was the most tumultuous year in WCW history, and he admits that it was not their most successful. For that he apologizes for not living up to the high standards he set for this company. However, 1999 was in the past and they were now in 2000, a brand new year and a brand new millennium. And as such, changes were going to be made. The big change was however this, for the first time ever: All WCW titles were to be vacated. To decide new champions, he has created a sixteen man tournament that will run until the first PPV of the year, The Big Bang. However, this was to be a different tournament than normal. No matter what, everyone was going to get something out of this.

For the first four eliminated, they will face off in a (what-else?) hardcore match for the WCW Hardcore Championship, for the second batch? They get the television championship match, the quarterfinalists will receive a tag team title match alongside two other tag teams and the semifinalists earn the united states championship match. He then proceeded to introduce the brackets for the tournament.

Block A:
Bret Hart
Diamond Dallas Page
Dean Malenko
Billy Kidman

Block B:
Ric Flair
Jeff Jarrett
Meng
Kanyon

Block C:
Scott Hall
Terry Funk
Scott Steiner
Eddie Guerrero

Block D:
Chris Benoit
Bam Bam Bigelow
Rey Misterio Jr.
Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Tonight, Bret Hart would go up against Billy Kidman, Ric Flair would face Kanyon, Scott Hall squared off versus Eddie Guerrero and Benoit would take on Chavo Guerrero Jr. He thanked them for their time and wished for 2000 to be the year WCW ruled over the wrestling landscape.

Rating: 22 (E-)

DDP's Notes: It was not the best way to start the show, I will say that. But Ted personally requested that this be done and I allowed him to do so. Sure, it killed the crowd but at least the people not interested in the behind the scenes knowledge found out who ran the show so there was at least that knowledge.

vs :

In the first round of the new era of WCW, Bret Hart faced Billy Kidman as they engaged in a mat-based clash between legend vs rising star. Bret had the upper-hand in the technical aspects, but Billy managed to be quite the opponent for Bret once he broke away from it and for a few brief moments, there was the chance for a major upset to take place; especially when Billy hit his patented shooting star press late in the going. But in the end (18:17), Bret Hart proved too much for the youngster, and he wound up submitting to the Sharpshooter.

Rating: 80 (B)

DDP's Notes: What I aimed to do with this match was that I made sure to lift the crowd up with a fast-paced technical bout that highlighted both of their strengths. It paid off and we wound up waking the crowd back up in a flash. Bret was really good in this match and did everything he could to make Billy seem like a legitimate threat, helped that Billy managed to step his game up tonight. I have big plans for Billy Kidman and matches like this are only going to help him out.

Ric Flair was backstage, talking about the new era in WCW. He said that every era has it's heroes and villains, their legends and failures, the veterans and the newbies. But in the end, there is only one Ric Flair. And he made a promise that he was going to be the one going to the Big Bang and winning the WCW World Heavyweight title once again, WOO!

Rating: 83 (B)

DDP's Notes: Ric Flair was another one of the few people that went off-script tonight and it worked for him. He cut a strong promo for the fans and they ate it up like hot cakes. Not one of the best promos he's done, but a fine start for the 2000 campaign.

Scott Hall was then seen backstage being interviewed by 'Mean' Gene Okerlund and was asked about his match against Eddie Guerrero. Scott laughed him off, saying he was far too big a star to lose to someone like him. The one title he's never won is the world heavyweight champion, but baby; that's about to change. Because Scott Hall knows wrestling, and wrestling knows Scott Hall.

Mike was the first to notice Scott Hall sporting a different attitude than usual, his cocky mannerisms being slightly more exaggerated and now wearing sunglasses to cover his eyes. Would this be a sign of things to come for the former N.W.O member?

Rating: 48 (D+)

DDP's Notes: A surprisingly disappointing promo from a very good promo cutter, guess he was still upset from Kevin Nash's departure. I hope he can get over it sooner rather than later but you never know. We also started a new gimmick for Scott, pushing his gimmick up to eleven and giving him the "I'm From Hollywood" shtick. It was given a 'Very Good' rating.

vs :
This match was basically designed to be a showcase for the Nature Boy as the fans saw some of his finest moves on display. Kanyon got brief mounts of offense on him, but everyone knew that the writing was on the wall from the moment the match started. One figure four lock later (12:19) and we had our second quarterfinalist continue their quest to The Big Bang.

Rating: 75 (B-)

DDP's Notes: The crowd loved seeing Ric Flair win this one, and I can only imagine how much people are salivating over seeing Ric versus anyone on TV. Not gonna lie, every time he faces against someone around his league is like watching a dream match come to life. Kanyon looked okay for himself and he's certainly one i'm interesting in seeing do well.

Unfortunately, Kanyon was completely out of it tonight on drugs and it did a number on his performance. Hoo boy.

Harlem Heat was then interview backstage by Tony Schiavone via titantron and were asked how they were feeling about this 'new era' WCW was embarking. Booker T said they were pumped up and ready to take on any and all challengers, Stevie added on by saying it didn't matter where or when they would fight, whoever that went up against: They were gonna beat them and take back their WCW tag team-

WAIT JUST A MINUTE! Lex Luger and Shane Douglas come from out of nowhere to attack Harlem Heat. It's a swift and brutal beatdown that is broken up by refs as they check on a battered Booker and Stevie.

Rating: 59 (C-)

DDP's Notes: This was exactly what it needed to be, the debut of a brand new tag team with Lex Luger and Shane Douglas. I call them Grizzled and Chiseled. I have a lot of hope for the duo and hopefully that can reach those lofty heights, especially if Lex keeps his cool. This was also the start for Shane's new gimmick as a bitter veteran. Not like it did much for him as his last gimmick was above average and this gimmick change was...

The same rating as before.

Needing time to cool down, Tylene Buck came out and shot out some t-shirts to the loving crowd. Even in this new era, you can't forget about our Nitro Girls.

Rating: 65 (C)

DDP's Notes: Tylene Buck is...how do I put this? Known for her major gunns (breasts).The chick is attractive as hell and the male demographic loves her. Then again, they love all the Nitro Girls.

Now before I get into any trouble with my wife...

vs :

This match boiled down to two key factors, Eddie Guerrero wanted to prove himself against a major name and Scott Hall didn't seem to interested in fighting Eddie, belittling him every chance he could and not putting in much effort in his moveset. That said, when Eddie slapped him across the face; the match took a different turn. Scott began to be more aggressive in his moves and Eddie was taking quite a beating. For a moment, it looked as if Scott was gonna move on; setting his foe up with a Outsider's Edge. But Eddie managed to counter into a hurricanrana at 15:05 and shocked many pinning him for the upset victory.

DDP's Notes: A decent to good match against two opponents who should've done better. The announcing was strong during this match as Mike, Tony and Bobby brought up how important this match was to both opponents. Scott was the overall better performer but Eddie did alright for himself tonight. Eddie is going to be a major player in WCW, and I need him to get as many wins as he can. As said by Paul however, Scott was also wasted on drugs.

The announcers sold how big an upset it was for Eddie to beat the former NWO member, shocked and angered by the loss; Scott came up to Eddie and jumped him for a brutal beatdown. This was not responded well by the audience and they let him know it. In the end, Scott put Eddie out of his misery with the Outsider's Edge as Tony called Scott a sore loser.

Rating: 59 (C-)

DDP's Notes: Not much to say here, it was designed as a way for Scott to get his heat back and so he did. Eddie gets the win, Scott gets the heat; it's booking 101.

Scott was then caught up by Gene who demanded an answer to why he beat up Eddie in that fashion. Scott declared that Eddie got a fluke win and that he wasn't prepared to face him. If he was focused, he would have won that easily. He warns Eddie that next time they meet, he will not be so lucky as Scott Hall knows wrestling, wrestling knows Scott Hall baby!

DDP's Notes: A better promo this time by Scott, seemingly fired up over the beat down. I think Scott has a place here in WCW, but he's got to control his drug habit and control it quick.

Somewhere in the backstage area, Billy was shown holding onto his ribs being comforted by Rey. Rey tells him how proud of him he was going the distance with Bret like that. He knows his time is gonna come, he can feel-

HOLD ON NOW! Crowbar from out of nowhere comes in and starts a crazed assault on Billy Kidman, focusing directing on the ribcage. Thankfully, Rey manages to save Billy from any permanent damage and runs Crowbar out of sight. Rey then calls for some medics as we head off to commercial.

Rating: 44 (D)

DDP's Notes: This was the perfect way to kickstart the cruiserweight title program, you showcase the friendship between Rey and Billy and you introduce Crowbar as the guy making their lives a misery. All that's left to do now is to introduce Berlyn into the mix and we have our cruiserweight title match at the Big Bang. Overall, I'd call that segment a success.

Chris Benoit was then interviewed by Bobby Heenan, also via titantron who asked him how he felt about his chances going into this match against Chavo Guerrero Jr. The answer he got was...unexpected to say the least.

Chris started off by saying how grateful he was to be a part of a new era in WCW, and said that he had a lot to get off of his mind. He says that he's been feeling pretty down about his time in WCW as of late, watching the company he helped grow and the friends he met since getting here be bastardized and he knows exactly who it was to blame. Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo. Ever since the two got complacent and started to rely on guys too old to cut the mustard, WCW had lost what made it great in the first place. And that was putting on the best possible matches for the best fans in the world. Day in and day out he, Eddie, Perry, Dean, and a good chunk of the younger guys out there waited, hoping, praying one day that they would get their opportunity.

But while the guys at the top got to fight for a title that was 'tarnished' by bad influences like Nash and Hogan, he and his friends were forced to sit in the sidelines. It's because of this that people like Chris Jericho and Paul White gave up and jumped ship to the 'competition'. But not him, he never gave up. Every day, he fought tooth and nail to prove himself not just to the fans, not just to himself, but to the higher ups hoping one day that they would get that opportunity instead of the 'same old guys'. And that's why he's excited for this new era. Because maybe now, WCW can finally get back to what it was meant to be from the start. Being the place where every wrestler had a chance to be the best. And he's gonna prove that right now.

Rating: 54 (C-)

DDP's Notes: The rating does not do this promo justice. I told Chris to go out there and get whatever frustrations he had off his chest. And...wow, he delivered. The guy cut a very intense, passionate promo on his feelings and the crowd was feeling it. I turned and looked at some of the boys backstage, they were nodding along and smiling to what Chris had to say. Chris loves wrestling and being out there in front of all these paying fans and I have no doubt that Chris is going to be crucial for us if we want to get back into the war against WWF.

vs :

Main event time, Chris Benoit came out to the ring and went up against the nephew of Eddie, hoping that lightning would strike twice for the Guerrero family. The two would embark on a fun match that showcased how good both men were in the ring and how bad they both wanted to be a part of the quarterfinals. Chavo gave it all he got, even fighting out of the first attempt of the Crossface, but in the end; (15:26) Chris Benoit won out as the second go proved to be the one that counted.

Rating: 66 (C+)

DDP's Notes: Neither man really impressed out there this time, both engaging in a solid but not amazing match. The year is long though, so there will be plenty of opportunities for them to have much better encounters with other stars.

In other news, we now have the first match for the Big Bang. Billy Kidman vs Kanyon vs Scott Hall vs Chavo Guerrero Jr. shall face off for the hardcore championship. An interesting match if I say so myself, I wonder how they'll handle being in a hardcore environment?

Chris and Chavo look at each other closely, knowing that the two have just competed in a close match to prove who it was that was worthy. Showing good sportsmanship, Chris extended a hand to Chavo for the impressive effort he showed. Wounded, but a humbled warrior, Chavo accepted the handshake and made for a nice moment as Chris celebrated his win.

Rating: 50 (D+)

Now you'd think this was the end of the show, and in normal cases: This would be the case. But not tonight, there was still one last bit of news to go through as a surprising figure came on the titantron, broadcasted from his home. It was...

Vince Russo?!

Vince told Chris that he understood his frustrations, he understood everyone's frustrations. 1999 was far from the prettiest year in WCW's history. From the finger of doom to the numerous shocks that occurred during the course of the last three hundred and sixty five days, he realized that many wrestlers were left in the dust: And for that, he apologizes. But he expresses his hope that 2000 will be a more prosperous year for all of us.

Vince mentions that he said all of us, much to the befuddlement of the announcers. It is there that he gives us the first big bombshell of 2000. You see, Billionaire Ted had given Vince Russo a call last night and told him under no uncertain terms that starting today:

He was the new commissioner of WCW.

We leave Nitro with a shot of an enraged Chris Benoit yelling at Vince Russo as the announcers struggle to try and make sense of this.

Rating: 60 (C)

DDP's Notes: And there you go. I've kept Vince around and he will be serving as our answer to Mr. McMahon. He did not disappoint during that promo, providing a smarmy, obnoxious take to the evil boss character. He did a fantastic job explaining the state of WCW and driving under the audience's skin. I would like to personally thank Jeff for convincing me to keep the guy, because if this ISN'T the best promo he cuts this year: He's gonna have one hell of a year.
Final Rating: 66 (C+)

DDP's Thoughts: We got docked a few points for not having interesting storylines, but tonight wasn't about that. Tonight was about starting fresh and I feel like that was exactly what the show did, top it off with good matches between Bret Hart and Billy Kidman, Ric Flair and Kanyon and Chris Benoit and Chavo Guerrero Jr. and some good promos by Ted Turner (fight me), Ric Flair, Chris Benoit and Vince Russo and you have yourself a blueprint for the next chapter of WCW history.

Last edited by Mr. Jones : 03-15-2018 at 01:44 AM.
Unread 03-13-2018, 08:57 PM
Phenom

Russo looks like Ned Flanders on that picture. Better change it
Unread 03-13-2018, 09:06 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodyxe View Post
Russo looks like Ned Flanders on that picture. Better change it
Stupid Flanders!
Unread 03-13-2018, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher1311 View Post
Stupid Flanders!
We're sorry, Stupid Flanders does not compute.

Did you mean, Stupid Sexy Flanders?

Predictions Board:
Smasher1311: 4/4
Blodyxe: 4/4
RyanR93WKU: 3/4
Uncrewed: 3/4
DGenerationMC: 3/4
to4sty: 3/4
DHK1989: 3/4
SuperAlbino: 3/4

In fairness, this show was a gimme. And the next show will likely be one too. Regardless, i'd like to thank everyone for participating and hope that most of you will continue for the remainder of this month's contest and further on.

Expect a new show tomorrow morning!
Unread 03-14-2018, 03:40 PM
Banned

"Dude, that was awesome!" Berlyn (Alex Wright as we know him backstage) told him. "You spoke a lot about what we were feeling during that time man, not gonna lie." Kanyon smiled. "Heh, thanks." Chris said, being rather humble over the whole matter. "I'm just doing my part to ensure that change in the promotion is coming."

Unfortunately for me, not everyone was happy. After the show, Ric came up to me and told me how inappropriate it was for Kanyon to work wasted during their match. A bit ironic given Ric's character is that of someone who experiences the finer parts of life.

He also told me that he was in need of a few high-profile wins so people could buy him as a world champion. I made note of it and scheduled a meeting with Kanyon first thing tomorrow.

The next day:

Well, the ratings came in for our first show: A 4.50. A good showing for us, but compared to what WWF was doing; we were crushed. Their show featured Davey Boy and Naked Midion teaming up and facing off against Kai En Tai, Big Bossman defeating a new character called Papi Chulo and a good match from X-Pac and Kane as highlights.

After saying good morning to my secretary Venus, I turned to my first order of business. Getting Kanyon and Hall sorted.

"All right boys, you know why you're here." I told them. Kanyon nodded, he knew full on well he messed up last night. "The two of you wrestled drugged out on your asses last night and now I have to decide what to do with the two of you."

I started with Kanyon. "Kanyon, you're a good kid and you're a solid athlete. But when someone like Ric Flair complains that you're working impaired, then you might be working impaired. Now i'm not gonna send you to rehab just yet, but if this persists: I may have to change course. For now, you'll be receiving a $2,200 penalty."

"Do I have to?" Kanyon asks quietly. "Sorry kid, but you have to." I look at Kanyon silently as he got up, left the office and slammed the door shut. And he shut it hard. Venus jumped a little bit after hearing that. Scott chuckled a little bit afterwards, but he stopped after I glared at him.

"As for you Scott, I have some sympathy towards you. After all, you've been facing these problems for a good while now. Thankfully, your opponent didn't complain about you: But it's likely he's upset over this as well." Scott knew just as well as Kanyon did about his personal demons. "Unfortunately, what one person receives, the other people must receive as well. And so, I have to dock your pay as well with a potential trip to rehab for a second offense. A whole $75,000 going down the drain."

"Mang...first you give my boy Kev the axe, then you do this shit?" Scott shook his head, unimpressed by my ruling. "I thought you'd be a better booker than this."

"Well i'm sorry my name isn't Eric Bischoff." I snarked back at Scott and told him to get out of my office before I made my punishment any more egregious. This wasn't a completely popular decision from the boys backstage, Curt Henning was reported to be displeased with the punishment and said he would've let him be because of 'recent events'. I respect Curt as much as the next guy, but he doesn't run things around here. I do. So it's my word or no word at all.

I also went over a few changes with some of the wrestlers with Venus. Starting with Tony Norris, or as was known as Big T.

Note the word was. Because that's no longer what he is. From now on, Tony Norris will be going by the name Tony Truths and will be transitioning to a tag team position with someone else. He's not the greatest wrestler ever, but the guy has a phenomenal physique and he's still relatively young. He's got the potential to go far in this business and hopefully we can get him there.

The next man going through a transformation was Jungle Jim, or as he will now be referred to as Chuck Palumbo. Make no mistake, Chuck looked like a million bucks and the guy clearly had the potential to go far; but being called Jungle Jim was doing him no favors. I'm thinking of giving him a gimmick of a man who wants to cause as much pain and suffering as possible.

My wife also needed a gimmick, so I gave her the old school valet gimmick. Nothing new here. There were also to be plenty other gimmick changes along the way, hopefully: All of them being for the best.

There was also a discussion over what we were going to do for the younger wrestlers who likely didn't have the skill-set to compete in WCW just yet but were young enough that they weren't lost causes. I pitched the idea of having a developmental company sort of like what WWF was doing with OVW. What did I plan to call this territory? I wasn't quite sure of it yet, but my mind was thinking on the lines of 'NXT'. Like Next Breakout Star or Next Big Thing but shortened for the cool kids. Venus thought the idea sounded great, but I decided to give it a little more thought.

While I was thinking about what to do with Thunder, I decided to show Venus the final card for Thunder. It's pretty much more of the same as with Nitro:

Lex Luger and Shane Douglas vs Jim Duggan and Norman Smiley
Comment:

First Round Tournament Match: Diamond Dallas Page vs Dean Malenko
Comment:

First Round Tournament Match: Jeff Jarrett vs Meng
Comment:

First Round Tournament Match: Terry Funk vs Scott Steiner
Comment:

First Round Tournament Match: Bam Bam Bigelow vs Rey Misterio Jr.
Comment:

Comments On Nitro:

Last edited by Mr. Jones : 03-15-2018 at 01:51 AM.
Unread 03-14-2018, 04:03 PM
Hall of Fame

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:
Unread 03-14-2018, 04:08 PM
Rookie

Diamond Dallas Page vs Dean Malenko

Jeff Jarrett vs Meng

Terry Funk vs Scott Steiner

Bam Bam Bigelow vs Rey Misterio Jr.
Unread 03-14-2018, 05:29 PM
Phenom

Comment: Gotta protect Shane's and Luger's credibility

Comment: Booker ain't laying down so early

Comment: Realistically, Meng would no sell a guitar shot, but in kayfabe that should be enough to give Jeff a 1-2-3.

Comment: Funker is broken down already, Steiner's got this. Can't wait for him to start raising hell backstage

Comment: "Giant Killer" Rey Rey will do his thing
Unread 03-14-2018, 06:44 PM
Minor League

Last edited by DGenerationMC : 03-14-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Unread 03-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGenerationMC View Post

I'm not saying you might wanna re-check the matches for Thunder...but you might wanna re-check the matches for Thunder.

You missed a match.
Unread 03-14-2018, 07:20 PM
All Star

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comments On Nitro: