Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-31-2016, 03:44 PM
Phenom

Default Mods by TheWho87 (Including Monthly Real World Updates)

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Database: April 2018
Graphics: April 2018
Workers: January 2018
Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
- Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

Previous Real World Updates
- June 2016
- July 2016
- August 2016
- September 2016
- October 2016
- November 2016
- December 2016
- January 2017
- February 2017
- March 2017
- April 2017
- May 2017
- June 2017
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018

Fantasy Real World

Database: Whoniverse (1)

Women of Wrestling 2016
- Preview Beta (1.0)

Last edited by TheWho87 : 04-15-2018 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Updating links (April 2018)
Unread 05-31-2016, 04:24 PM
Low Minors

Thank you for sharing this one, I will give it a try over the next days
Unread 05-31-2016, 06:07 PM
All Star

So glad to see you over here and upgraded. I know you said you weren't going to upgrade or didn't plan on it so I'm glad you did. Your mod is always my go to mod for current day real world stuff. Absolutely love your stuff and I love how inclusive you are to everybody's suggestions/ideas. Excited to play this and I'll be popping in over there to heap praise on you over there as well
Unread 05-31-2016, 06:25 PM
Rookie

i love the accuracy you go for with your mods but I find with such low in ring ratings i can not no matter what book a good show this is just my option but i have to say i respect the time you put in to your mods
Unread 05-31-2016, 06:49 PM
Hall of Fame

Welcome back Who, looking forward to trying it out
Unread 05-31-2016, 08:59 PM
Phenom

Rep, Shmep!

The more mods, the better. Options are always great.

Thank you for sharing.
Unread 05-31-2016, 09:10 PM
Major League

Very glad you made the jump to '16! IIRC it took you awhile to make the jump to '13.

As for your mod and its detractors, I wouldn't worry about it. You've made great strides to improve your mod and get out of the EWR stating mind frame and it shows. Its not perfect (what mod is?) but its clear that you're dedicated to making it the best it can be, and for that I thank you.

Also, I'm looking forward to your new picture pack. I know its been something of a labour, but I'm sure it's going to be great.
Unread 05-31-2016, 09:59 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmaer View Post
i love the accuracy you go for with your mods but I find with such low in ring ratings i can not no matter what book a good show this is just my option but i have to say i respect the time you put in to your mods
Which company are you using? Do you have specific examples or do you feel it's a wider issue?

The ratings for the bigger companies, as TheWho mentioned in the OP, are based on a collective effort. DerekB even helped, which was great for balancing purposes.

This mod has a tonne of potential and could one day soon be the definitive current day mod. That's not to degrade the other great modders (Fleisch in particular) at all. But, TheWho's mod has an insane amount of depth to it.
Unread 05-31-2016, 10:20 PM
Rookie

i use wwe and what i feel is with the low ratings it makes it feel unrealistic and that building people up feels so damn hard with how much most guys are but to be fair it is my personal preference is for high ratings so maybe im just wrong
Unread 05-31-2016, 10:26 PM

Thanks! I will await your worker images and such! ;3
Unread 05-31-2016, 10:37 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyaji View Post

This mod has a tonne of potential and could one day soon be the definitive current day mod. That's not to degrade the other great modders (Fleisch in particular) at all. But, TheWho's mod has an insane amount of depth to it.
I wish you guys all the luck and hope you stick with it.

Just some friendly advice from on modder to another.... Making predictions about how good your mod will be one day compared to Fleisch's then immediately after mentioning depth is not a good way to endear yourself to most GDS members. Fleisch has worked day and night longer then just about anyone here at GDS to provide people a game to play. If you have to follow a sentence with (not to degrade or anything) the post may be better left for a private conversation.

Just my opinion something that will help you guys going forward.
Unread 05-31-2016, 10:40 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genadi View Post
I wish you guys all the luck and hope you stick with it.

Just some friendly advice from on modder to another.... Making predictions about how good your mod will be one day compared to Fleisch's then immediately after mentioning depth is not a good way to endear yourself to most GDS members. Fleisch has worked day and night longer then just about anyone here at GDS to provide people a game to play. If you have to follow a sentence with (not to degrade or anything) the post may be better left for s private conversation.
This isn't my mod. I just help with the some of the ratings on a site and TheWho uses them. I was referring to TheWho's mod, not blowing smoke up my arse. His mod has a ridiculous amount of coverage in terms of independent promotions, it's remarkable.
Unread 05-31-2016, 10:43 PM
Hall of Fame

Talking

Whether you are or aren't my point still stands.
Unread 05-31-2016, 10:49 PM
Minor League

Noted.
Unread 05-31-2016, 10:52 PM
Hall of Fame

I really do hope you guys stay with it and keep updating for us all here

If you guys need any help with anything please let me or one of the ModSquad guys know!