Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-08-2013, 09:04 PM
All Star

North of The Border Professional Wrestling

January-April

I just hit the first day of April of 2018 in my NOTBPW save and I have held 625 shows, here is what has happened in the game from the beginning of January to the end of April 2018.

NOTBPW Men’s Champions

Duane Stone defeated Jack Bruce in January at Big City Brawl to win the NOTBPW World Heavyweight Championship. Duane Stone made one defense of the title in a rematch against Jack Bruce at Clash Classic in February. Duane Stone lost the World Title to Steve DeColt (who won the Big City Brawl battle Royal) in a triple threat match that also involving former champion Jack Bruce at the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup in March of 2018. So if you are keeping track through all of that Steve DeColt is the current NOTBPW World Heavyweight Champion.

Edd Stone is the NOTBPW Television Champion after he defeated Rocky Golden for the title back at Big City Brawl in January, he has made three defenses of the title since winning it.

Jack and Ricky DeColt are the current NOTBPW World Tag Team Champions after defeating Guide and Scout for the titles back at Big City Brawl in January The New Wave managed 7 defenses of the titles before losing them. Jack and Ricky DeColt have made three defenses of the title since winning them.

NOTBPW Women's Champions

Tamara McFly is still the NOTBPW Women’s Champion after she defeated former champion Alicia Strong for the title back in September of 2017. She has made eight defenses of the title since winning it.

Brooke Tyler is the NOTBPW Women’s Television Champion after she defeated Kristabel Plum for the title back at the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup. Kristabel Plum managed nine defenses of the title prior to losing it, Brooke Tyler has made two defenses of the title since winning it.

Dark Forces (Madame Bat and Raquel Alvarado) are the NOTBPW Women’s Tag Team Champions after they defeated former champions The Dream Team (Joanne Rodriguez and Raven Robinson) The Dream Team managed 9 defenses prior to losing the titles and Dark Forces currently have defended the titles twice.

Released: Ash Campbell, Brendon Idol, Carlos Gonzalez, Mimic, Dagger, Mark Griffin, Robby Griffin, Robbie Wright, Antonio Del Veccio, Atlas, Titan, Rogue, Valiant, Drake Young, Guide, Scout, Hell Cat, Crockett Tubbs, C.H. Threepwood, Edward Cornell, Bobby Thomas, Hollywood Bret Starr, Larry Wood, Cameron Vessey, Davis Wayne, Frankie Perez, Mikey James, Arson Wells, Nelson Callum, Steve Frehley, Joey Sexy

Deaths: Christian Faith passed away in October of 2017 at the Age of 51, I forgot to report it when it happened which is why I am doing it now.

Here is the card for my next pay per view titled NOTBPW Grappling Glory

Jay Chord vs. Wolf Hawkins

Amber Allen vs. Steffi Chee vs. Brooke Tyler ©
Triple Threat Match for the NOTBPW Women’s Television Championship

Tim Westybrook vs. Edd Stone ©
NOTBPW World Television Championship Match

Blake and Ammis (Steph Blake and Zoe Ammis) vs. The Dark Forces (Madame Bat and Raquel Alvarado) ©
NOTBPW Women’s Tag Team Championship Match

The Can Am Blondes (Owen Love and The Natural) vs. Jack and Ricky DeColt ©
NOTBPW World Tag Team Championship Match

Alicia Strong vs. Tamara McFly ©
NOTBPW Women’s Championship Match

Matthew Keith vs. Erik Strong

Shooter Sean Deeley vs. Steve DeColt ©
NOTBPW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Unread 12-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Major League

I just hit 2015 and ran the RCI. It's been a fun game so far with the biggest feud, Findlay vs Vessy slowly simmering.

My current Champs are:
Mid-Atlantic Champion: Mean Jean Cattley.
I've giving Jean a last run with the title as he beat Vessey and Findlay in a three way match, pinning Vessey who was the champ.

Mid-Atlantic American: Citizen X. X has held the belt since Oct 2013 and is slowly working on his heel turn. Ace Youngblood is going to get a serious push and try to take that from X.

Mid-Atlantic Tag Team: Fro Sure and Frantic Ali, The Heavy Hitters.
I wanted to add some to the Tag division and these two fit in right away, they chased the titles for quite sometime before winning them and now are at the point where they are doing promos while i build up some competition for them.

RCI for 2015 is Bulldozer Brandon Smith. I like Smith alot and he's now positioned himself as the next guy to go after Mean Jean, i'm going to have Vessey and Findlay fight for the rest of the year then one will emerge and give the winner of Smith and Jean a great fight.

Sam Keith Classic:Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey won last year. So far they have won it twice and in between that first and last win, Findaly and Matt Keith won it twice.

I'm not playing that save as much lately but i do like to push forward from time to time and hit a show here an there. The Sam Keith Classic is coming up and i'm gonna work an Alliance trade or just get a few guys for a month and build a huge 4 hour tag show.

It's been fun so far.
Unread 12-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Hall of Fame

My opening angle scored a 1.

It lifted the crowd.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Unread 12-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRaven View Post
Local to Global status: VICTOLY

Started with 0 momentum, 0 prestige, 0 money and 0 popularity.

33 years later, 100 momentum, 100 prestige, 60 million dollars and 82 popularity in every region in the world.

I'm going to do my Anniversary Show to give this a proper sendoff, then I'm setting sights on my next adventure: Road To Glory

Meanwhile, in my head.
NICE!!! Congratulations!
Unread 12-09-2013, 07:14 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRaven View Post
Local to Global status: VICTOLY

Started with 0 momentum, 0 prestige, 0 money and 0 popularity.

33 years later, 100 momentum, 100 prestige, 60 million dollars and 82 popularity in every region in the world.

I'm going to do my Anniversary Show to give this a proper sendoff, then I'm setting sights on my next adventure: Road To Glory

Meanwhile, in my head.
WOW, THAT'S HOW TO LOVE A SAVE

Congratulations, really, my congratulations to you, you really deserve them
Unread 12-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Super Star

Update to my WWE 1996-2002 game so far.

William Regal and Excalibur have held onto the World Heavyweight Championship on Smackdown since regaining it from Sting, At Summerslam Regal defended against both Kane and Sting in a triple threat match but managed to retain the title when he hit Kane with his brass knuckles after Kane had tombstoned Sting. Things are not looking good for the King of Smackdown, however as a post Summerslam draft has lead to the Texas Rattlesnake being sent to his brand with his crosshairs aimed directly at his title.

Brock Lesnar has been proving himself a dominant force as he has climbed his way up the ladder and defeated Chris Jericho for the Undisputed Championship as well as defeating challenger Ric Flair at Summerslam. The Next Big Thing seems to be unstoppable as he boasts a 51-0 streak since his arrival in the WWE. Triple H seems to be preparing to knock the beast off of his throne however as he avenges his fallen Evolution teammate.

Lita cemented her place amongst the greats in the Women's division as she defeated Daffney for her championship at Vengence. At Summerslam she faced off in a triple threat match against Trish and Daffney but still managed to emerge victorious.

The Tag team division has been heating up as Excalibur (Drew Mcintyre and Hade Vansen) unexpectedly lost their tag team titles to two new debuts from the east, Rey Mysterio previously with Michinoku pro wrestling teamed up with AJPW's Rob Van Dam to upset the reigning champions. RVD and Mysterio retained their titles against the Dudley Boyz at Summerslam but Excalibur show no signs of letting their titles go.
Unread 12-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackKnifed72 View Post
I personally try to set goals and find that keeps me interested in a save, ie...get to National ASAP...get a favorite wrestler to 100 overness, build up certain young stars etc...
My favorites are mostly indy workers, plus a couple of guys in the WWE. Getting someone like Necro or Saturyne to 100 overness--that even possible?
Unread 12-11-2013, 02:10 AM
Low Minors

Playing with Fleisch's RW mod as WWE:

January, 2014. Only two shows this year so far. Not exactly a realistic game.

Continued the Orton/Cena/Authority storyline. By now The Shield is heavily involved. I really like The Shield, but they're not looking very good. Orton beat Cena in TLC, but he was betrayed by Triple H and now HHH is the new undisputed champion. I read that somewhere and I thought it was a bad idea, so I nicked it. I wouldn't like it if really happened, but don't mind it in the game.

Vince McMahon is back, and he's backing Del Rio. I'll probably be three different cliques each backing someone for the title.

Cena and Orton need to re-earn a title shot, so Vince and Triple H, who has some tension between them, are booking the former champions in unfavourable matches. Trips released The Shield on Cena, and Vince got help from the new Heyman guys.

Heyman and Lesnar, plus Ryback, Axel, and a coupe of new menace-y signings are pretty much bullying everyone. Lesnar is in a feud with Big Show, now with Mark Henry and Big E also getting involved.

The hottest storyline so far is the return of the feud between Del Rio and Mysterio.

The Wyatts/Bryan storyline is a bit stale. I've no clue what to do with it. I'm not sure I'd like to turn Bryan. So far it's only "will he join/will he not" sort of deal. Punk is also involved in the story, and even AJ.

AJ has gone bonkers. The women's division is kinda boring, so I really had nothing to do with them. After TLC, where AJ defended her title, she started wearing a sheep mask and annoying the Wyatts and even the Authority. But things are getting a bit more serious now. I brought Paige from NXT to give AJ some competition, and also signed Cheerleader Melissa. Paige's first match was her partnering Randy Orton in one of the matches Vince booked him in. I just went ahead and let her grab the win. AJ did not like this, so the feud begins.

I'm thinking of getting Cheerleader Melissa in more intergender matches. She's a decent lower carder. Right now she's a comical storyline with Hornswoggle and Vickie Guerrero. Not the greatest idea.

Big E is still IC. Won his match in TLC. Dean Ambrose lost the US title to Cody Rhodes. The new tag champions are Ryback and Axel. I'll probably get The Shield into the tag title picture, and Ambrose will feud with Rhodes, who's about to get a good push.

The Lesnar-Show feud is about to get fun. Show and Henry just got the bright idea to kidnap El Torito, and Lesnar is not going to be happy. Things will be weird and it'll be a cluster**** into Wrestlemania.

There's also Sheamus, Christian, and RVD coming back from injury. Not clue what to do with them.

I made things even more unrealistic by bringing in some of my favorite indy workers. Homicide, Alpha Female, LuFisto, Colt Cabana, Matt Morgan; and Mary Dobson to NXT. I was thinking of bringing back SES, even signed Serena, but I don't think that's happening now. I'll probably get Veronica Ticklefeather and put her in some weird over the top storyline somehow involving Mick Foley and R-Truth. Or something.

Fun save so far, even if not exactly realistic.
Unread 12-11-2013, 06:29 AM
Super Star

Started in 94 currently in May 97
Here was my past April card
Redemption
1. WWF World Title – Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels – Ladder
a. Story – From Wrestle Mania 12 to 13, Michaels led “The Clique” consisting of Diesel, Ramon, 123, and Hunter against “The Hart Foundation” consisting of Bret and Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith and Jim Neidhart. During the feud Brian Pillman switched sides. Michaels and Bret Hart fought for the World title with Michaels winning it at Mania 12, and Bret Hart winning it against Michaels at SummerSlam 96. Michaels finally regained it at Mania 13 and will face Bret Hart in one more final match. I just did this because after every Wrestle Mania I hold the main rematch of some sort. It is just to progress the storyline.

2. Diesel and Razor Ramon vs. Jim Neidhart and Owen Hart
a. My Mania pay per view was screwed up when British Bulldog tested positive for steroids and was fired. So instead of having the final bout between Diesel and Ramon against Bulldog and Owen, I had to do Ramon vs. Owen. I moved it one month later to finally end the feud.

3. WWF IC Title – Steve Austin vs. Brian Pillman
a. This is the start of Austin’s run. He is pretty popular with winning KOTR the previous year and is now on a mission to become champion. He will face Bret Hart in the famous Mania 13 match at SummerSlam instead.

4. Glen Bradshaw Jacobs vs. John Bradshaw Layfield – Loser Leaves Town
a. The former tag team split up at Mania when JBL turned on Glen Jacobs. Jacobs will lose and leave the company (vacation) for a few months before returning in October as KANE!

5. Lex Luger and John Mercer (created guy) vs. Mark Henry and Dean Malenko
a. Luger and Mark Henry have battled for about five months now and the feud is still going strong. Both have a strong hold on the Light-Weight title. Mercer and Malenko is just a baby filler feud

6. Tag Titles – Edge and Christian vs. Ahmed Johnson and Faarooq
a. Faarooq and Ahmed formed the Nation of Domination with Rocky Miavia, Mark Henry, Booker T, and 2 Cold Scorpio (2 Cold was fired last week)

7. Randy Savage and Goldust vs. Rocky Miavia and Booker T
a. Randy Savage was facing off against Diesel at Mania 13 when the Rock his protégé turned on him causing Diesel to win and Rocky officially joined Nation of Domination the following night. This is a build up feud to get the Rock over.

8. WWF European – Chris Jericho vs. Ken Shamrock vs. Eddie Guerrero
a. Jericho, Shamrock, and Guerrero have been feuding with one or another all year over both the IC Championship and European. Because of my mass firing before Wrestle Mania which involved Ric Rude being fired and Curt Hennig the IC contenders I had to move the card around. Jericho was set to regain the IC but I went with Pillman instead. Jericho and Shamrock have history. Guerrero was a three time tag champion with RVD but RVD was also fired for drugs so Guerrero is now wrestling singles only. Pulled a 5* match with HBK on Raw a few weeks back for the World Heavyweight Title (HBK won)

9. Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Ricky Steamboat
a. Filler match to keep both happy and more importantly build Triple H up

10. Undertaker/Mankind vs. Sid and Terry Funk
a. Mankind and Undertaker faced off at Mania 13 with Taker winning, but they are teaming up to take on their new foes. Sid for Taker and Funk for Mankind. This will be a long feud with people switching sides until SummerSlam. I need something to do with Taker until his feud with Michaels and Kane. Mankind will feud with Triple H after SummerSlam.

My big feud going on

The Clique (Ramon and Diesel) vs. D-Generation X (Michaels and Triple H)

The feud goes with the Ramon and Diesel sick of Michaels being the leader. The plan is to have them feud for a couple months with it ending at SummerSlam. Right after both Diesel and Ramon’s contract expires and I plan on letting them walk. Michaels will beat Diesel at SummerSlam and Hunter will beat Ramon at SummerSlam as well.

Secondary Feud

The Hart Foundation vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Stone Cold and Bret Hart have already had encounters and I want to build up to their famous Mania 13 match with the match taking place at SummerSlam. Only doing this so Bret Hart can go on to win the title at the next pay per view in September, and lose to Michaels in a screw job at Survivor Series when his contract expires the next day. Letting him walk as well.

Austin will feud with everyone and his only friend will be Ken Shamrock to an extent. Shamrock will be focused on beating Owen for the IC Championship the majority of the time later in the year
Unread 12-11-2013, 11:52 AM
All Star

And the Road To WrestleMania 8 continues...

Sting vs. Flair got a 99. I will throw up if WrestleMania doesn't get a A* as well after this.

And there is a typo: The Tunney and Smash promo was supposed to be about Flyin' Brian and Mr. T*
Unread 12-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Phenom

My current problem is that the upper midcard and main event are extremely face-heavy, but my midcard and lower are a vast majority heels. What's a good way to fix this without going out and signing new non-jobber talent? (My only upper-card heels are Tyson Baine, T-Rex, Jumbo Jackson and Andre Jones; I have more than ten faces in the same range.)

Matt Keith and Andre Jones are routinely turning in Bs to B+s on the mic, Mainstream Hernandez is improving, and I'm loving this game. (I can post current feuds if anyone cares.)

Just got an 88 for my A-show and an 85 PPV on the back of Nicky Champion over Damien Baine getting an 82 and Tyson Baine over Rick Law getting a 78. Had five C+ or better matches, which, for USPW, is saying something. Andre Jones and Art Reed dropped a B- in the fourth match of the show (yes, 41 US popularity Art Reed. Jones is that over). Should have moved it later. Oh well.

There's one feud that I'm having trouble with. For two months, Matt has been asking for a shot at Enygma. For two months, Enygma has said no to a singles match. They've faced off in tag matches several times, with Keith's partners always taking the fall. Here's the issue. Enygma is at high-70s pop all over the US. Keith is 45-50. I want Matt to win the feud and move on to feud with James Justice, who he's going to retire at SlamFest (my new #1 PPV). I have four months. Any ideas?
Unread 12-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4lru5 View Post
My current problem is that the upper midcard and main event are extremely face-heavy, but my midcard and lower are a vast majority heels. What's a good way to fix this without going out and signing new non-jobber talent? (My only upper-card heels are Tyson Baine, T-Rex, Jumbo Jackson and Andre Jones; I have more than ten faces in the same range.)

Matt Keith and Andre Jones are routinely turning in Bs to B+s on the mic, Mainstream Hernandez is improving, and I'm loving this game. (I can post current feuds if anyone cares.)

Just got an 88 for my A-show and an 85 PPV on the back of Nicky Champion over Damien Baine getting an 82 and Tyson Baine over Rick Law getting a 78. Had five C+ or better matches, which, for USPW, is saying something. Andre Jones and Art Reed dropped a B- in the fourth match of the show (yes, 41 US popularity Art Reed. Jones is that over). Should have moved it later. Oh well.

There's one feud that I'm having trouble with. For two months, Matt has been asking for a shot at Enygma. For two months, Enygma has said no to a singles match. They've faced off in tag matches several times, with Keith's partners always taking the fall. Here's the issue. Enygma is at high-70s pop all over the US. Keith is 45-50. I want Matt to win the feud and move on to feud with James Justice, who he's going to retire at SlamFest (my new #1 PPV). I have four months. Any ideas?
What I do when this happen is turn as many faces to heels that I can in the main event/upper midcard then select some midcard workers to have a push. They don't have to end up going over the upper/main but by being in a storyline with them can help get them over if you do it right.

Sorry I don't have a good answer for your last question...
Unread 12-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO16 View Post
What I do when this happen is turn as many faces to heels that I can in the main event/upper midcard then select some midcard workers to have a push. They don't have to end up going over the upper/main but by being in a storyline with them can help get them over if you do it right.

Sorry I don't have a good answer for your last question...
No, that's helpful. Issue is that it's too soon for everyone to turn and most of my upper card is already in storylines. I'm working on Matt Keith, Steven Parker and Mikey James as midcarders I'm pushing. I just want to push literally everyone, and I can't.
Unread 12-12-2013, 09:32 AM
Rookie

I made a small, hard start Japanese mainstream federation consisting almost entirely of rookies and young lions. I hosted a tournament to decide the first champion just held the final match. Akio beat KC Glenn to be my first champion. I'm going to push him as a babyface champion for as long as is feasible and build the federation around him and KC Glenn, though I think KC is going to get gobbled up by a larger fed soon. Apart from that I don't have much of a plan apart from wrestling Acid II as much as possible to hopefully eventually develop him into a main eventer.
Unread 12-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Major League

I've just finished my second year with my 0/0/0/0 company; Championship Wrestling from New York (CWNY). My first year was a slow one, running one event a month, I put the CWNY Heavyweight Championship on Acid II at our first event, and he held it for the entire year.

In my second year, we moved from Local to Small at the end of July. That was the same month that Acid II dropped the title to Mikey James. We had a massive roster turn over to coincide with the jump in size, and we released a lot of the worker's that weren't getting over, and employed enough more to keep us looking good in the publics eyes.

We are now pulling in show ratings in the C- region, but are still F+ in the Tri-State region. We're now pulling in 170-210 people every show too. Still holding one show a month at the moment, I think we will wait until our bank balance isn't going to be too affected, and then may do an extra show every other month. Our bank balance at the moment is $172,735, which I'm very happy with. We make between $10,000-15,000 a month in profits.

Our current roster is Acid II, Alan Parent, Cal Sanders, Cameron Vessey, Donnie J, Ford Gumble, Frankie Perez, Hell's Bouncer, Jake Idol, Kid Toma, Mikey James, Ray Wilson (User Character; mainly use myself as a freebie Jobber), Roger Monteiro, Roy Edison, The Darkness Warrior, and Wesley Race.

Oh, and... We just won the Most Improved Company of the Year award in January 2015.