Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-18-2019, 12:29 AM

Question Runtime Error 91 - Please Help!

Hey everyone! This is actually my first tech support post here. My name is F4CE1E55M4N and I was having trouble with WMMA5. I thought what better place than to go directly to the source to figure out what's going on!

Anyways, everything works perfectly pretty much "setting up" the game. But as soon as I decide to advance a day, week, year, anything - I receive
'Runtime Error 91: Object variable or With block variable not set'

I have no idea why this is happening. I have a mod installed, but it does the same thing for just the default setting. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the game twice. I'm just not sure what to do. It's frustrating because I set everything up how I want it (pay per views, shows, etc) and then as soon as I advance the day, it crashes!

If anyone has any idea on how to fix this problem; I would really, really, really appreciate it! I want to play this game sooooo bad! I'm willing to try whatever to fix it. My computer knowledge is higher than "basic", but I'm not at "engineer" status LOL. So you won't have to explain to me terminology or anything like that. I just have no idea what this could be and I really want to figure it out!

Please help! Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope everyone is enjoying their game! Fight on! (hopefully I will soon enough haha).
Unread 03-18-2019, 03:31 AM
GDS Developer

You would need to say what version of the game you are using. It is written in the taskbar at the top of the game.