Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-18-2015, 02:48 PM
Hall of Fame

New cult size promotion AWA has started pretty strong and has a interesting mix of blue chippers and grizzled veterans. I did set PJ Strong and The Keith Brothers to be freelancers (i'm removing this later in the save), so hopefully they will travel the world and winning a couple of titles before signing for SWF or USPW.
Unread 06-18-2015, 03:36 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asaemon View Post

New cult size promotion AWA has started pretty strong and has a interesting mix of blue chippers and grizzled veterans. I did set PJ Strong and The Keith Brothers to be freelancers (i'm removing this later in the save), so hopefully they will travel the world and winning a couple of titles before signing for SWF or USPW.
When did PJ Strong debut?
Unread 06-18-2015, 04:25 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukess11 View Post
Judging by the date of the event, he must have included him in the 2013 data from the beginning.
Unread 06-19-2015, 02:54 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukess11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CQI13 View Post
Judging by the date of the event, he must have included him in the 2013 data from the beginning.
CQI13 is correct. I usually include PJ Strong to be active from the beginning of the save.
Unread 06-20-2015, 09:59 AM

Default Wcw

The last time i showed something from my game was this: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...postcount=3326

Now i have played further,and a lot of stuff happened. Such as Hog Wild 1997: http://i.imgur.com/MTlEVnW.png

My best Show Rating so far,and mostly out of nowhere. I changed WCW up drastically,which is why there are no Hogans,no Outsiders and no Sting no more. Now the Focus is mostly on wrestling.

In my Last post,Kevin Nash was still the WCW Champion. He lost the Belt to The Rock shortly after that (I'm not ashamed to admit i edited his contract,**** creative control). The Rock's Reign was pretty good,but rather uneventful. Dean Malenko in the Meantime got really over,and was already to good for the United States Championship,so i decided to make him lose the Belt to Benoit and go for the World Title. He managed to win it,obviously.

Benoit was getting to over for the US Belt as well though,so he lost the Belt to Perry Saturn (rebranded as Saturn and a Member of the Newly formed Ravens Flock,but more to that later) after Malenko attacked him to start their Feud (in my imagination,current product doesn't need storylines) The Match at Hog Wild ended with Interfrerence from Bobby Heenan,allowing Malenko to walk away as the Champion. I'm planning a 60-Minute Iron Man Match for Clash of the Champions,in which Benoit will go over. The Hog Wild Match even got a Penalty for the Fans being turned off by the Finish,so i'm expecting a new Match Rating Record. (So far that's an 83 Rating from a random Nitro Match between Jushin Thunder Liger and Sabu)

The Rock vs Hennig was just a Match to fit both of them on the Card.

Raven debuted like 2 Months ago,with his Followers Saturn (Obviously Perry Saturn) and Lodi (who i got from the Powerplant). So far,Raven hasn't really achieved anything but his Follower Saturn won the US Championship. Al Snow was also brought in as another Member of the Raven's Flock. Raven vs Shamrock didn't have any Story either,but the Match was MUCH better than what i expected. Raven will probably win the World Title in a few Months from Benoit.

The Tag Team Scene is interesting to say the least. The Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian aren't really ready yet,but the Match was pretty good. The Dudleys won the Belts from the APA in a Cage Match.

Mike Awesome is a Beast. He only lost one Match so far,and that was against Chris Benoit in the Go-Home Episode to Hog Wild. While i like Saturn,who always gets good Ratings as well,i really wanted Awesome to be the Champ now. He'll most likely have a long dominant Reign.

Brad Armstrong debuted on this PPV,don't know yet what will happen with him.

Rey Misterio jr. was the Cruiserweight Champion for a rather short time,after i needed to strip Liger of the Title (He was way to popular for it,he was already a Main Eventer. Liger is gone now though,he didn't want to negotiate for a new Contract) Jericho won the Title on the Nitro before Hog Wild,and this was the Rematch. Very good Rating,they have great Chemistry too.

I managed to hire Steve Austin from WWF,i have high Hopes in him.

Since there are a lot of Guys who aren't yet ready for WCW i bough a Developmental Company,called Florida Championship Wrestling. Here a Picture of all the Trainees right now: http://i.imgur.com/zpgqoeo.png

Ric Flair and Rey Misterio sr. are the Trainers,Dave Taylor is removing Ring Rust. Flair was already in Decline so i made him the Trainer.

I wonder if i will be able to use Goldberg in my current Product. Normally he would probably to bad of a Wrestler,but maybe against opponents like Malenko or Benoit he can bring good Ratings.
Unread 06-20-2015, 09:20 PM
Minor League

In my 1991 save of the 88 mod, Ted Turner took over AWA. A month earlier, I signed Arn Anderson who is my best worker.
Unread 06-20-2015, 10:13 PM
Minor League

In the same game, Hogan and Hart are no longer freinds.
Unread 06-20-2015, 11:36 PM
Minor League

November 1997. Place your bets for the first ever PGHW Elite Tag Team Series.
Unread 06-21-2015, 12:01 AM
Phenom

So I pulled a TNA Mangment move and fails to renew my TV deal in my 94-97 NWA so I took season finally route and didn't have a show for 2/3 months now I'm ready to back to it.
Unread 06-21-2015, 05:18 AM
Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post

November 1997. Place your bets for the first ever PGHW Elite Tag Team Series.
The Eisakus are sure to win!
Unread 06-21-2015, 05:51 AM
Hall of Fame

Default Haruki Kudo Still Going Strong

49-year and still going strong. Kudo won the GCG Parade Of Champions tournament and is reigning TCW International champion.

GCG is doing very well despite being heavily raided by TCW, BHOTWG and PGHW. GCG is now cult size and have begun to steal the BCG workers that doesn't have loyalty towards BCG.
Unread 06-21-2015, 05:54 AM
Hall of Fame

Default The Keiths Grabs The Tag Team Titles

Crappy show, but cool that the Keiths have begun winning titles.
Unread 06-21-2015, 02:10 PM
Phenom

So my last PPV I debuted the Goldrush Games match here is what it is/

I have 5 guys in a steel cell/special set and they are enter at the same time, there are no rules and it is set to iron man rules.

So it is a 40 5 man iron man match in a HITC/EC type cage where the winner is the one with the most pinfalls.

It was Bobby Vessy (created) Vs Bret Hart Vs Steve Austin Vs Taz Vs Chris Beniot.

Scored a 92 and Vessy won.
Unread 06-21-2015, 02:14 PM
Phenom

So my first noteworthy WM in my save, with my 1st one being a sh***er and being a low 70.

Any questions, feel free to ask
Unread 06-21-2015, 03:12 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asaemon View Post

Could you post the default stats and personality for PJ Strong? I'd like to put him in my game. Also, anyway you could post the pic as well?