Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 > Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-04-2018, 11:42 AM
Phenom

Default 2000 Draft Results

The Chicago Bulls take Michael Redd in the 2000 NBA Draft
Unread 07-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Phenom

Default 2000 Free Agency

Our Signings Include

We upgrade from Murdock in a huge way by signing the answer, Allen Iverson. I then shifted focus to our Center spot with the lost of Wallace and picked up McDyess.
Unread 07-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Low Minors

Cool, thanks a lot.

Sad to see DPOY Wallace go, but Iverson should do wonders for your team, who's been struggling at the PG position for years!
Unread 07-05-2018, 05:12 AM
Hall of Fame

Yeah, always hard to lose defense but holy heck at the offense you added! Hopefully AI can take you guys over the hump, although I'm wary of how the defense will react following Big Ben's departure.
Unread 07-05-2018, 08:53 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgcs View Post
Yeah, always hard to lose defense but holy heck at the offense you added! Hopefully AI can take you guys over the hump, although I'm wary of how the defense will react following Big Ben's departure.
Oh yeah, the defensive presence we lost was huge, as well as the fact ben went to the warriors which adds more competition in the pacific division that we do not need.
Unread 07-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Phenom

Default 2000-2001 NBA Season Preview

Atlantic Division: The Orlando Magic are favorites to dominate this division again. This has been going on for years and the Magic look set on revenging the last 2 finals losses to the Dallas Mavericks. Shaq and Penny don't look to be slowing down right now and the East seems to be under their control for the coming future.

Central Division: A crowded central Division has seen many disappointing teams come and go, but it looks like the motor city could have what it takes to rule the central and maybe give Shaq and Penny a run for their money. Could the Pistons have what it takes on the backs of Hill and Houston to make the motor city a city of champions?

Midwest Division: The back to back champs, the defending champions called Dallas Mavericks are favorites to not only win the division they are in, but have to be a favorite to win the title again. They seem to do it with a little bit of challenge in their way and well on to being the new dynasty in this game. Can anyone stop Triple J at all?

Pacific Divison: The game predicts us as the favorite to take the Pacific division and perhaps a true test to the Dallas Mavericks out in the midwest. With AI, KG, and VC all under contract for the foreseeable future, we should have given ourselves a shot at the finals and maybe a finals trophy.
Unread 07-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Phenom

Default 2000-2001 Season Gameplan/Depth Chart

Our game plan and our depth chart for the upcoming season.
Unread 07-18-2018, 11:11 PM
Phenom

Default Small update

Fear not, the dynasty isn't dead, just came down with the flu it seems and my work schedule prevented me from posting, but we should be back around Sunday or so
Unread 07-19-2018, 10:22 PM
Hall of Fame

Thanks for the update, man. Hope you're feeling better. A Clippers championship would cure that flu right off LOL
Unread 07-20-2018, 11:35 PM
Low Minors

Been following this since the beginning....looking forward to seeing the next chapter! Best wishes for your health!
Unread 07-22-2018, 04:09 PM
Phenom

Default 2000-2001 Season Roster

Centers:

A young big man with some solid attributes here and there, he will not be Wallace by any means, but a solid piece to help us build up if we don't reach our goal here.

Power Forwards:

Bench player for us, solid but unspectacular.

Our Star Player and really you could call him Mr. Clipper for what he means to the franchise.

Small Forwards:

The Third Piece of our Big Four? Vince should be able to be resigned as I clear cap space by trading away Piatkowski in the offseason.

Solid backup and a future player or starter really in the league.

Shooting Guards:

Part of our trade package this offseason for sure. Not much for him to add to us overall.

Solid bench player

Bench as well

Point Guards:

Our star point guard, which is the first we have had in such a long time. Hopefully he leads us to the promise land of a title this season or in the future for the new LA Dynasty.

bench player for us

I have plans to put Iverson at the two and put Troy at the one for us in the future.
Unread 07-22-2018, 08:15 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgcs View Post
Thanks for the update, man. Hope you're feeling better. A Clippers championship would cure that flu right off LOL
Id take a finals appearance at this point. Thank you for the well wishes, missed updating this on a weekly basis.

Quote:
Been following this since the beginning....looking forward to seeing the next chapter! Best wishes for your health!
Thanks for sticking around and thanks for the wishes. I think the 2000s part of this dynasty has big plans for us.
Unread 07-23-2018, 03:47 PM
Phenom

Default 2000-2001 Season First Month Stats/Standings

A tough month for us here, but I do have some faith in us backing it back in and if not we can always look to the draft. The loss of Wallace was bigger than I originally fotetold and that really sucks because I thought Iverson would take us to Finals Level talent team.

We need to dump Piatkowski this offseason and transition this Clippers team to the truly new era. Find out how much Vince wants next season as well as I decide what to do with him overall.
Unread 07-25-2018, 08:45 PM
Phenom

Default 2000-2001 Season Second Month standings/Stats

This isn't how I thought our season would turn out the first two months. In fact it looks like we are heading backwards from last year and more towards a terrible sucking year for us. The 01 Draft definitely has its prospects, but no one in there really is of interest for me besides Arenas and we have Iverson for the next few years.

Garnett being gone for 9 games gives us some insight, but we were terrible with him in the lineup. I cannot explain it.
Unread 07-25-2018, 08:48 PM
Phenom

Default 2000-2001 Season Third Month standings/Stats

With the loss of our Defensive anchor in Wallace we have really faltered this season and the offseason will be a big time for us to pick up some defensive assets as well as making our bench deeper for a finals push.