Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-24-2016, 07:30 PM
All Star

Default Matt's Stuff

MATT'S STUFF

**All work by Matt Shannon are freeware. Any data, graphics, etc. that you need for whatever you're making is free to use.**

**There are NO ETAs for anything.**

NB: Risky Business utilizes justtxyank's nGo pic pack, found in the link below:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=534801

An idea taken from Fleisch when he created a one-stop shop thread for his mods for TEW 2013, I have decided to do the same for any and all mods that I will be making for TEW 2016. The first post will be where I'll post links to any and all releases. The second post will be where I'll post updates to anything I'm working on for my mods.

=======================================
It's January 1985, and Vince McMahon is betting the house on an upcoming supercard unlike any other: WrestleMania. It's such a huge risk that he's signed on celebrity talent such as Cyndi Lauper, Mr. T, Liberace, Billy Martin and Muhammad Ali in order to gain mainstream attention. And the junior McMahon hasn't even signed all the in-ring talent that he has had an eye on yet! The various territories proclaim that they think that what Vince is doing in trying to take wrestling national is hurting the business, but many seem to think these regional promoters are just mad that they didn't think of it first. Can the WWF pull off the gamble of a lifetime? Can the territories survive?

LOCATIONS!

Quote:
Download link coming soon!
Based on the location found in Justtxyank's Rising Storms mod and expanded upon to add more locations, this will be plug and play data that can be used for any mod. This will utilize the open and close dates that apply to various venues. This means that future venues will be included for mods taking place in more recent times, and open/close dates will be used to help simulate venues changing their names, i.e. the Meadowlands becoming the Izod Center.

Locations finished so far
USA
Mid South
South East
Mid Atlantic
Tri State

Canada
Alberta
British Columbia
Manitoba
Ontario
Saskatchewan
The Maritimes

Europe
Central Europe
Iberia
Scandinavia
France
Italy
Eastern Europe
South Eastern Europe

Last edited by Matt Shannon : 05-09-2017 at 07:36 AM.