Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Grey Dog Software Think Tank > Mafia games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Super Star

Feel free to ask any questions you all want. I'll answer everything. I'll begin posting the roles in a few minutes.
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Super Star

Good game ier!

Thanks for everything! You too rev!
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Super Star

And to the survivors. Way to go!
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by i effin rule View Post
Game is over!

Commander Cody has given himself up to the authorities.

TOWN WINS!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterded View Post
*Points gun at head.*

Pew! Pew! Kaboom.
No one takes me alive.
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Low Minors

I demand a 4 way time for MVP to all the survivors.
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Super Star

I can only speak for RDS behind the scenes. She was a great teammate. Very smart and informative. I think she played her role perfectly.
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoutlaw321 View Post
Good game ier!

Thanks for everything! You too rev!
Thank You!

And Thanks to all that played, hope you enjoyed the game.

I also would like to give special thanks to the newcomers to the game. James Casey, RDSinclair, DocStevens, and SuperMareo. You all played a hell of a game and were quite impressive in your first outings.
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Locker Room Leader :)

I thought this game was going to last forever!!!

First question for IER. When is the sequel and do I ahve plenty of time to get up to speed with the Star Wars universe before I get killed playing it? I mean seriously... targetted by 2 people on Night 1! I did my bit by making sure no-one else got killed
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Major League

rdsinclair for MVP!
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterded View Post
I demand a 4 way time for MVP to all the survivors.
Agreed. They deserve it by far. That was a miracle win.
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_b View Post

First question for IER. When is the sequel and do I ahve plenty of time to get up to speed with the Star Wars universe before I get killed playing it? I mean seriously... targetted by 2 people on Night 1! I did my bit by making sure no-one else got killed
See what happens when you are a good player. That's why I only strive for mediocrity in the games I Play in
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJOSH View Post
rdsinclair for MVP!
*Nods.*

Never once killed a townie with the PGO ability. Spent most of the game without getting questioned a single time by anyone. Was great to have on our team too.
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_b View Post

The sequel, based on the list in the other thread, will be about 10 years from now.

In all honesty, it will be ready to go whenever I get the opportunity to do it again.

Question: Should the survivors be in the sequel? (Yoda obviously will be).
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Super Star

Indie's and JedCon

nZane

Quote:
You are Ben Quadinaros, Individually Aligned Socially Awkward Racer: You are a Toong through and through. Being out in public all the time doesn’t suit you as you would much rather spend your time alone. Because you are so timid around others you have no alliance to any faction. You don’t care who wins this war just as long as you are a live in the process.

After spending the day around so many people you just have to get away. Fearing someone may come for you, friend or foe, you spend each night hiding somewhere else. Each night you must choose one target and you will hide in their home for the night. Because you are hiding you will not be able to be targeted at night. Unfortunately however, if the person who resided in the house that you hide in is targeted for a kill, you will also die.

You win as long as you remain alive.

TheEdgeofReason/Clarity
Quote:
You are Jango Fett, Individually Aligned Bounty Hunter: You are one of the fiercest assassins in the entire Galaxy and are extremely good at what you do. It was your DNA that created the Clone Army. You’ve already left your stamp in galactic history and you’re not finished yet.

You kill for money, no matter who the target is. Each night you must choose one target for an attempted kill.

You win if everyone else is eliminated.

BIGJOSH
Quote:
You are Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jedi Council Aligned Jedi Guardian: You are a Jedi Master and vital member of the Jedi Council in these trying times. You are known to be extremely brave and exceptional physical ability. Unfortunately your coordination is impaired due to the nature of your species. This problem has give you a great gift however as you possess keen intuition.

Your binary brain has made you extremely logical and because of this you are always aware of how great the threat to the town is. At the beginning of each day phase you will be sent the number of town or non town remaining, but you will not be told which.

Like your fellow Council members, your job is to protect the town the best you can. If investigated however, you will come up “Non Town Aligned” as it is difficult for the average townie to tell a Jedi apart from the Sith. You may speak with your Council members outside of the thread.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Jedi Council

Arrows

Jim Force

derek_b

theoutlaw321

rdsinclair

Arrows
Quote:
You are Mace Windu, Jedi Council Aligned BMF: You are bad ass, plain and simple. You are second only to Grand Master Yoda. You are so bad ass in fact, that you even created your own fighting form in Vaapad. You want nothing more than to get these mother flipping Sith out of your mother flipping galaxy.

You are responsible for the heavy work in the Jedi Council. While typically the Jedi are against killing, these are trying times. Each night you can send in the name of a target and attempt a kill. If you kill a townie however, you will be exiled from the Jedi and removed from the game.

Like your fellow Council members, your job is to protect the town the best you can. If investigated however, you will come up “Non Town Aligned” as it is difficult for the average townie to tell a Jedi apart from the Sith. You may speak with your Council members outside of the thread.

Jedi Council

BIGJOSH

Jim Force

derek_b

theoutlaw321

rdsinclair

Jim Force
Quote:
You are Obi Wan Kenobi, Jedi Council Aligned Apprentice: You are not quite a Jedi Master yet, but the potential is there. As of now you act as Qui-Gon Jinn’s apprentice. Having been trained by Qui-Gon you have similar abilities despite him being more radical and you more othodox in your views.

At the start of the game you have no abilities and merely act as an apprentice. However, if Qui-Gon were to die you would receive his ability to protect, via Jedi Mind trick. You will not be quite as good as he is though and will only have a 75% chance of success.

Jedi Council

Arrows

BIGJOSH

derek_b

theoutlaw321

rdsinclair

theoutlaw321
Quote:
You are Saesee Tiin, Jedi Council Aligned Jedi Ace: You sir, are quite the pilot. While none of that matters here, it was your flying practice that aided you in honing your Force abilities. You are a loyal Jedi and would go to great odds to defend you brethren.

Your telepathic ability makes you a perfect candidate for investigations during these times. Each night you must submit a target for an attempted investigation. You will be given your information after the nightphase has ended.

Jedi Council

Arrows

Jim Force

derek_b

BIGJOSH

rdsinclair
derek_b
Quote:
You are Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Council Aligned Maverick: You do things your way, and that’s how you like it. Despite this you are still highly regarding within the Jedi Council. You are Jedi Master to both Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker and are well skilled in the Force.

You’re willing to protect any pathetic life form that you can, thus is the way of the Jedi. Each night you must send in a target for protection. If this person is Sith aligned, you will die. You may also not protect yourself.

Jedi Council

Arrows

Jim Force

BIGJOSH

theoutlaw321

rdsinclair

rdsinclair
Quote:
You are Yoda, Jedi Council Aligned Grand Master: You are one of the most renowned and powerful Jedi Masters in galactic history. Despite your size, you are one of the most skilled Jedi to ever hold a lightsaber. On top of that, your ability to use the Force is also something to be amazed at. You are the best of the best, and will prove it many times over.

Because of your immense knowledge of both Force abilities and the lightsaber, you are immune from night attacks. If anyone targets you they will become one with the Force by your hands. While this is great if you are being attacked, it could backfire if an unsuspecting townie were to target you. If, however, you find that you are the last member of the Jedi Council remaining, your grief will negate your bulletproof status, allowing anyone to kill or target you.

Jedi Council

Arrows

Jim Force

derek_b

theoutlaw321

BIGJOSH
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoutlaw321 View Post
I can only speak for RDS behind the scenes. She was a great teammate. Very smart and informative. I think she played her role perfectly.
Thanky ou very much, but I feel how I played is credited to the advice and ideas I got from my fellow jedi counsel members, I never excepted to get a role such as Yoda in my first mafia game.

I can't believe we won!