Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-20-2016, 12:00 AM
All Star

Default What's going on in your game?

So I know I'm completely jumping the gun on this one as the demo doesn't actually come out until Monday but I wanted to start a thread again so why not?

Post any progress, funny stuff, events, cards basically anything that is going on that has to do with your game.
Unread 04-20-2016, 04:13 AM
Super Star

Not much atm..
Unread 04-20-2016, 04:15 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-619 View Post
Not much atm..
Neither man... game must be bugged
Unread 04-20-2016, 05:24 AM
Locker Room Leader :)

The Hype was made champion of PPPW, then made figurehead then signed for DAVE and then overdosed.... he's done that in each of the last two sims I've ran of the CV97 data, I'm starting to think Adam has programmed his career progression into the game itself.
Unread 04-20-2016, 05:39 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek B View Post
The Hype was made champion of PPPW, then made figurehead then signed for DAVE and then overdosed.... he's done that in each of the last two sims I've ran of the CV97 data, I'm starting to think Adam has programmed his career progression into the game itself.
This is just cruel :P
Unread 04-20-2016, 06:31 AM
Super Star

I'm convinced that CM Punk starting a drug habit was hard coded into EWR. It happened so often.
Unread 04-20-2016, 07:35 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWWROCKS View Post
This is just cruel :P
I agree, that is heartbreaking. On the bright side CV97 sounds like it's gonna be ready for realise
Unread 04-26-2016, 12:06 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Derek, you may not like me all that much anymore, but I will give you the Dance of Gratitude if you release CVerse '97 in the next 48 hours.
Unread 04-28-2016, 07:11 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
You mean to tell me my favorite character on the planet Todd "The Hype" Cusson is even worse this year??? Oh goody the redemption I will force upon him will be heavenly. I downloaded CV97 not to long ago I signed him to AMW and am now trying to get him off the dope but he may end up hating me. However if it gets him even half clean and he can perform for one of the larger promotions my work is done.

Derek B? Please tell me you'll eventually create your own CV2016 database based off of the CV07 database....or at least a 2005 database something. Hell I can dream can't I
Unread 04-28-2016, 08:09 AM
Low Minors

Playing as Jack Bruce, taking over the head booking duties of CGC. Hired Greg Guage, Roger Cage and Ernest Youngman to build up as great heels to feud with the DeColts in a year or so. I made Jack Bruce a heel leading the stable aptly named Jack's Band, with Gargantuan, Blockbuster, Joey Poison, Dan LaDay, and Thrill Seeker. Bruce beat Jack DeColt in his first night on TV to win the World Title after Gargantuan interference. Immediately raised the title prestige.

Managed to sign Ricky DeColt to a written deal after throwing everything Alex would allow his way. Unfortunately he and Thrill Seeker have terrible chemistry so I had to abandon their storyline. Had him Feud with the Midcard Roger Cage whom I gave an Irish Rogue gimmick to. He has excelled at that gimmick.

Had Bruce lose the title back to Jack DeColt at the first PPV after botched Gargantuan interference. Had Christian Price win his feud and he will feud with Bruce who should help elevate his popularity. Bruce will win that feud and go on to face Ricky DeColt while Price gets to win a feud against the clown. Bruce will win the feud against Ricky to build momentum for feuding with Jack DeColt again for the title. Bruce will win the feud that time and will eventually lose the belt to Price.

I hope to never have to give the belt back to Jack DeColt, instead building his brother and Christian Price as the stars, with him having special attraction matches like Hogan or Undertaker.
Unread 04-25-2016, 05:20 PM
Minor League

Anybody else tried to create a mdb file. I keep getting unexpected error...
Unread 04-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Phenom

Booked my first show with USPW. I sucked with them in 13 but did fairly better this time.

Main event was Nicky and the Hardcore Patriot vs Frehly and Rich Money with the faces winning by DQ after Frehly snapped and refused to stop attacking Nicky in the corner. Got a B- in spite of Caulfield's poor ring work. Ended with a hot angle in which Frehly speared Nicky Champion through the barricade in one of those OMG moments. It drew a B+

Still, got a penalty for not enough interesting storylines and Nicky Champion got stale.

It didnt help that I opened the show with The Force against T-Rex in a match for storytelling purposes (D).
Unread 04-25-2016, 05:34 PM
Rookie

I converted Fleisch’s December Mod and changed the date to January but after finishing a show it says: Run Time Error 3265
Item not found in Collection

I am thinking of redownloading the demo and see if it fixes itself like that.

So thats happening in my game Best game I have had so far
Unread 04-25-2016, 05:39 PM
GDS Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose13 View Post
I converted Fleisch’s December Mod and changed the date to January but after finishing a show it says: Run Time Error 3265
Item not found in Collection

I am thinking of redownloading the demo and see if it fixes itself like that.

So thats happening in my game Best game I have had so far
You should report it in the Technical Support forum, otherwise I won't be able to fix it. Redownloading won't help.
Unread 04-25-2016, 09:39 PM
Rookie

T-Bone Bright has announced his intention of becoming a professional MMA fighter