Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-01-2016, 04:59 PM
Phenom

Joey Morgan has been a constant issue my first month. To make matters worse, I hired Dharma Gregg as his manager and they have great chemistry, but she failed a drug test. That duo is already a headache 4 shows in.
Unread 05-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Minor League

Upcoming Card - SWF Awesome Impact

SWF World Heavyweight Championship - Remo (C) vs. Valiant
SWF North American Championship - Joey Morgan (C) vs. Chris Morisette
SWF World Tag Team Championship - "The Awesomeness" vs. "The Hero Squad"
Tag Team Match - Angry Gilmore & Jack Bruce vs. Rogue & Brandon James
Singles Match - Mikey Lau w/ Frankie Xavier (Frankie Perez) vs. Eric Eisen
Singles Match - Skull DeBones vs. John Greed
Singles Match - The Zim vs. Randy Bumfhole
Unread 05-02-2016, 06:06 AM

I'm going to hire the three FBI agents to SWF, just for kicks.
Unread 05-02-2016, 02:48 PM
All Star

In my NOTBPW save I'm in the process of raiding as much of the CGC roster as I can with the end goal being to buy them out. I already got Zeus Maxmillion, Christian Price, and Joey Poison.
Unread 05-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Low Minors

Anyone discovered the 'secret' feature yet?
Unread 05-02-2016, 06:19 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurri View Post
Anyone discovered the 'secret' feature yet?
No but I'm dying to know what it is
Unread 05-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Low Minors

I have to say, I love the relocation feature. Eve Grunge going from wherever she was to moving to the company's home region in the Great Lakes is so, so cool. Had it happen with El Mitico Jr. in my MAW game. Which is also great because Eve Grunge is becoming my favorite in the company. Just needs her stamina skills to bump up some. She's been slowly improving, but at her age, I'm worried it won't be in time for a title reign.

Picked my women's promotion game back up today and back to having a blast. Tamara McFly announced that she was planning on retiring and I figured, well, she'd the perfect person for Connie Morrison to defeat (albeit in a triple threat match). That's pretty exciting! Should be a good reign to last all of 2016. Only question is who I have beat her in 2017. I'm really liking Laura Flame, Eve Grunge, Deborah Young, and Claire Winters as options. Not sure who I'm set on yet.
Unread 05-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Phenom

Just running an auto-advance/watcher game and PGHW just got hit hard - injuries set to extreme:

November 2018, week 1 - Yoshimi Mushashibo, major concussion, out 1 year - 3 of previous 4 matches A, so he was still a peak performer

November 2018, week 2 - Akinori Kwakami, torn rotator cuff, out 1 year - previous 4 matches A, B+, B, B so also pretty high up the card

November 2018, week 3 - Kozue Kawashima, torn rotator cuff, out 1 year - previous 4 matches A, B, A, B so also still pretty high up the card

Not sure what push any of these guys were getting, but I'm assuming no lower than Upper Midcard - Yoshimi and Kozue top 2 stars when "touring" PGHW.
Unread 05-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Minor League

Playing as CZCW... I've already posted in the CZCW thread about USPW signing up Fox, Cougar, and Donnie all in the first month, and me having to find a new champion due to having Fox go over Donnie at Revolution thinking he'd still be around.

So I went with My "Tommy Dreamer pick" (putting the belt on him cause he ain't going anywhere) Matt Sparrow. Until I find a suitable replacement.

And I've done what I'm thinking most folks around here have done... I've brought in Ross Henry. Not sure if it's a good idea or a bad one, or if it goes against everything CZCW is.

But because I see CZCW as a C-Verse PWG... Ross Henry... You're now my Brian Cage. Let's have some fun bubba.

But something notable developments from other spots. USPW are cult (obviously) and so is TCW.

Here's the big thing... SOTBPW have made some pretty big signings. Brandon James is the first, the second... Rich Money jumps ship again!!! Interested to see how that goes for them.
Unread 05-03-2016, 01:21 AM
Phenom

So I just lost a bidding war with TNA over Roman Reigns who will now go on to be Roman Lakee. I have built he up pretty good and this one hurts. He is low 80's pop across the US. Now I will have to have Bray cash in MITB at SummerSlam during the Seth Rollins Vs Roman main event.
Unread 05-03-2016, 02:30 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwt13 View Post
So I just lost a bidding war with TNA over Roman Reigns who will now go on to be Roman Lakee. I have built he up pretty good and this one hurts. He is low 80's pop across the US. Now I will have to have Bray cash in MITB at SummerSlam during the Seth Rollins Vs Roman main event.
how far in have you got for Reigns contract to nearly expire?
Unread 05-03-2016, 02:31 AM
Living Legend

I decided to run a year long watcher game and Christian Faith died in February. I guess retirement did not agree with him.
Unread 05-03-2016, 02:35 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwt13 View Post
The fact that, as small as TNA is, they stole your top guy is a GREAT omen for how the Monday Night Wars will play out! I want to cripple myself financially to make me have to strategize rather that just throw money at people.

I would like to hear more about this, though. Do you remember the details of your final offer to him? What about the deal they signed him to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
I decided to run a year long watcher game and Christian Faith died in February. I guess retirement did not agree with him.
I guess you could say he...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
... lost his Faith.

#keepthefaith

Last edited by soxfan93 : 05-03-2016 at 02:42 AM.
Unread 05-03-2016, 03:14 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
I just wanted to add that I just finished the first year and I must say that the simulator is pretty fast compared to the previous versions of the game which is a really good thing.

The only other really big news that happened was that BCG was taken over by BHOTWG. Also, Gareth Wayne opened up SAW.
Unread 05-03-2016, 06:02 AM
Minor League

I just got Hulk Hogan'ed in my 5SSW-save.

I've built up the egomaniac Fuyuko Higa. I've made her my figurehead, I've put my world title on her, and her popularity has risen to C.
She demands her second payrise of the year. I hand her 25% of her demands and she hands in her notice.

Someone is being jobbed out tonight...