Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-21-2018, 02:43 PM
Rookie

Does anyone know if quick camp actually results in a fighter getting inferior training for the fight? Or is it just flavor and a way to spend a little more money?
Unread 08-21-2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayjesus View Post
Hey everyone! I'm still quite enjoying this game however I have a question:

Is there a way to look up which teams (gyms) have which champions? There should be a statistic on which teams produced the most champions and stuff, that would be really really awesome.
There's not a list, but if you click on a team there is a belt in the right side if they have a champion.
Unread 08-21-2018, 05:59 PM

What's the highest match rating? Fantastic?
Unread 08-21-2018, 07:18 PM

How does fighter regeneration work? What happens when a fighter regenerates and what causes it?
Unread 08-21-2018, 07:37 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC4MVP View Post
What's the highest match rating? Fantastic?
I'm pretty sure it goes like this : Excellent, Fantastic, Great, Good, Average, Poor, Very Poor and Awful.
Unread 08-21-2018, 08:04 PM

Hi, so, in my latest save, there has been somewhat of a dealbreaking situation for me. So, there were a couple of events where even up to 3 top fighters (Jacare, Edgar and Gastelum) got caught in a drug test, now, I understand that drug testing is a real thing and it has to be in the game, but in what, 4 ingame months I've seen over 10 ranked fighters getting caught probably.
Is there a setting I might've messed with that resulted in this? What can I do to tone this down?
Unread 08-21-2018, 10:35 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrvictor View Post
Hi, so, in my latest save, there has been somewhat of a dealbreaking situation for me. So, there were a couple of events where even up to 3 top fighters (Jacare, Edgar and Gastelum) got caught in a drug test, now, I understand that drug testing is a real thing and it has to be in the game, but in what, 4 ingame months I've seen over 10 ranked fighters getting caught probably.
Is there a setting I might've messed with that resulted in this? What can I do to tone this down?

I think you can drop them down in the preferences in game (In the bottom left of the screen). In my game, PVZ won her two bouts for the belts, but got caught twice for recreational and PED after the fights. Pretty devastating lol
Unread 08-22-2018, 02:50 AM
GDS Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy_shelton View Post
How does fighter regeneration work? What happens when a fighter regenerates and what causes it?
When a fighter retires or dies they regenerate. This creates a new fighter that has their picture and base information (height, weight, nationality, etc) but a different name and new stats. The regenerated fighter debuts about a year after the retirement / death. It allows the game world to continue to be populated even when the original generation of fighters have all retired.
Unread 08-22-2018, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ryland View Post
When a fighter retires or dies they regenerate. This creates a new fighter that has their picture and base information (height, weight, nationality, etc) but a different name and new stats. The regenerated fighter debuts about a year after the retirement / death. It allows the game world to continue to be populated even when the original generation of fighters have all retired.
Thanks. I'm working on a mod based on historical fighters and I can use this to basically start a fighter who died or retired before the start of the database as a regen by setting them to start a year after the game start. This actually clears up A LOT of confusion I had. Thank you so much.
Unread 08-22-2018, 02:58 PM
Rookie

hmm...so does anyone know if quick camp results in reduced quality of training for the fighter?
Unread 08-23-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflame8 View Post
There's not a list, but if you click on a team there is a belt in the right side if they have a champion.
Thanks for the answer brother, still I would like some real stats on this.
Unread 08-23-2018, 12:29 PM
Low Minors

Any way of speeding up the team processing? Every first Saturday of each month takes around 7-8 minutes to advance through, and it only seems to be taking longer. I'm guessing that it is because more and more teams are opening up.
Any way of stopping this from happening?
Reached July 2020 and my game is still going really well, this is just pretty much my only issue with it unfortunately.
Unread 08-31-2018, 08:58 AM

Is there any way to make real fighters face local in your company?
Unread 09-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by raufbold View Post
hmm...so does anyone know if quick camp results in reduced quality of training for the fighter?
As skills get boosted way more quickly during camp: yes, in a way. But I don't think it disrupts their prep or results in a negative modifier. (but obviously not sure here)
Unread 09-09-2018, 01:17 PM

Nevermind! Figured this out.