Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-13-2018, 10:40 AM
Rookie

Default Any fast booking tips?

I've been playing the game on and off since release and I always seem to get a couple of years into a save then stop for a while. I keep getting drawn back but the same thing happens all over again. The grind of the booking gets to me after a while. I'd love to play a save of ten or more years, but it just takes too much time.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips to speed up the booking, especially booking angles. It would be nice if angle booking was more like match booking where I could filter by push and alignment (maybe that's something for the suggestions forum?) rather than have the whole roster on drop-down. The freestyle angle option is ok, but with everyone default rated on nothing, it's still a case of selecting from a drop-down, plus it's only recorded as "angle involving x, y and z" with no indication of what actually happened.

It takes me three or four hours to book a month of wrestling, with one weekly 2-hour TV show and a PPV. I manage to get through about a year in-game every 4-6 weeks and that's just too slow. I'm not new to the game either, I've been playing 2013 and 2016 for several years and have clocked dozens of hours, so it's not just a beginner thing. I'd love and appreciate some tips on how to book faster.