Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-13-2019, 03:25 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
Nice to see this back!

Raven walking out with the gold was definitely surprising. I'm interested to see who steps up to challenge him for the gold next... One would think Goldberg's got the shot, but I feel like that that might be too obvious
Oh man, I wish that was true. Feeling like Nigel Mansell in Dallax 84 GP, trying to push this sumbitch over the line. Weekends are coming for me, so there will be a chance to write a show.

About Raven winning - I went full "Mayhem" mode there. I already wrote Raven's post title win promo on Nitro, so more sense made there. Doubt anyone even remembers he got the title shot at Halloween Havoc, but to quote the man himself "ah, you get it"

And not to make it a false alarm, I'll pin some confirmed matches for that same Nitro now... and a Paint masterchunk of Raven with the "Big Gold" belt he never held in real life. Suspend your disbelief folks, I'm not a graphic wizard

WCW Monday Nitro Card
  • Scott Steiner vs. El Dandy
  • Scott Steiner vs. Juventud Guerrera
  • Scott Steiner vs. The Naturals (Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens) w/Tammy Sytch
  • Disco Cats (Disco Inferno and Ernest "The Cat" Miller) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)
  • Ken Shamrock vs. Jeff Jarrett (c) - WCW World Television Championship match
  • Scott Hall w/Kevin Nash vs. Kanyon w/Diamond Dallas Page
  • Goldberg vs. Raven (c) - WCW World Heavyweight Championship match
Three first matches are too sweet, I know. The main question is "will Raven's title reign last or will Goldberg run through him like in 1998?" Tune in to find out...
Unread 04-15-2019, 06:04 PM
All Star

Scott Steiner vs. El Dandy
Scott Steiner vs. Juventud Guerrera
Scott Steiner vs. The Naturals (Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens) w/Tammy Sytch
Disco Cats (Disco Inferno and Ernest "The Cat" Miller) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)
Ken Shamrock vs. Jeff Jarrett (c) - WCW World Television Championship match
Scott Hall w/Kevin Nash vs. Kanyon w/Diamond Dallas Page
Goldberg vs. Raven (c) - WCW World Heavyweight Championship matc
Unread 04-21-2019, 04:40 PM
Phenom

Default WCW Monday Nitro on TNT (Show #100)

Week 1, December 2000
Meadowlands Arena, Tri State (14,974)

We open this special edition of Nitro with Raven already sitting in the corner with the big gold belt on his shoulder and a microphone in his hand.

If you missed Mayhem - this visual will confuse you a lot and then some. You can’t argue that our last pay-per-view event lived up to its name. Announcers recap the pay-per-view to fill in those who was wrong enough to miss our show. And now Raven speaks…

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above the chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws a shadow on the floor

Last night I fulfilled my destiny... I became the world heavyweight champion, just like I promised.

Nobody believed in me… nobody!

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning...

They said Raven wasn’t this and he wasn’t that, he is not "world title material". Well now you can see that I’m not defined by the rules hypocritical society enforced on me since childhood. I am not good enough, not big enough, not serious enough… What about now?

Raven stands up from his corner and shows off the big gold belt.

This oppression only made me stronger, it made me hungry and willing to go an extra mile… and last night… I turned two of my wildest dreams into reality. Firstly I became “the guy”, against all odds… and secondly… I punished Goldberg for pain, grief and suffering he brought to me on 20th of April, 1998.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing…

I didn’t forget about that day, it haunted me for more than two years. Alcohol, drug abuse, sexual debauchery, violence… nothing could ease the pain. I experienced a perverse conflict between desire to forget and desire to remember... so I forced myself to get pleasure from focusing on that loss.

They say revenge is a dish served cold, and for once they are right. When I stood over Goldberg's cold body with this title, I felt true euphoria and power for the first time in my life… and I’m not giving this title back, not until my last breath.

In just a few seconds I will complete the trifecta of my twisted desires… by freeing Saturn from The Revolution… for costing me that United States title in 1998!

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—nevermore!
"

Raven drops the mic, throws his hair back and hits the pose with title still in his hand. Announcers discuss Raven’s decision to kick Saturn from “The Revolution” after winning the wager match against Shane Douglas. (B+)

Suddenly, cameras catch Goldberg marching on backstage, looking to get one back on Raven!

Our new world champion decides to leave before it’s too late, that’s why he left Lisa Marie Varon to keep the car warm in the parking lot. But surprisingly, Goldberg is coming not after Raven… he makes a turn and kicks the door into Piper’s office, getting the attention of all New Blood guys! Miss Hancock yelps, Goldberg pushes Roddy Piper to the wall…

“GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!!”

Piper can’t answer, as Goldberg is clutching him too tight around the neck. New Blood guys try to restrain “Da Man”, who snaps back and hits Mike Sanders in the face!

“Calm down, ye animal! I’ll give you what you want!” - Piper says, dusting himself off after that barge in. Telling Bill to calm down is not the brightest idea, as he thinks that Roddy and Raven are in on something together! He was screwed last night! “Hot Rod” tries to laugh it off, saying that’s Bret’s catchphrase, but Billy is not in the playing mood.

“Alright-alright, you will get your title rematch tonight, in the main event!”

Goldberg gazes Roddy, turns around and tells security guys they will be next if they ever touch him again! The group steps away, letting Goldberg leave. SLAM! The door is shut back. What a chaotic first segment, we will be back in a matter of seconds. (B+)

As we return from a brief commercial break, Mean Gene is standing next to Scott Steiner, who anxiously adjusts his beard, waiting for his cue to scream and shout. Okerlund asks Steiner what on Earth happened last night, and where did “Big Poppa Pump” go during the Elimination Chamber?

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT ARE YOU, BLIND!? JEEZUS! THERE WERE FIVE OF THEM! HULK HOGAN, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? NOBODY DOES THIS TO FREAKZILLA… YOU, YOU’RE GONNA DIE, I GUARANTEE I AM GONNA KILL YOU! I’M OUTTA HERE!” (B)

It looks like Goldberg is not the only man who is upset with the outcome of that match. When you think about it, nobody is happy about it. Except Raven! Steiner is making his way out to the ring and calls out Hogan one last time. No response for now. Steiner swears so profusely we don’t get any sound for half a minute… until El Dandy of all people comes out. Why in the world would he do that?

“Scotty Steiner, there’s no need to be upset. Oh wait, maybe there is. Maybe you are secretly mad that you can’t compete with me in terms of raw sex appeal and female magnetism? Maybe you need to blow off some steam?”

“COME HERE AND BLOW SOME OF MY STEAM, YOU HICK-CHICK MAGNET!”

Oh, El Dandy doesn’t like that and he’s oblivious enough to accept this challenge. Ring the bell!

Quote:
In an extremely short match, Scott Steiner defeated El Dandy in 2:25 by submission with a Steiner Recliner. 68/100
Despite El Dandy being a serious professional and a jam up guy, many have doubted his chances coming into this fight. Steiner suplexed this allegedly green-eyed man from pillar to post, Tiger Bombed him hard on the mat and capped this one-sided beating out with a Steiner Recliner. Dominant performance by “The Big Bad Booty Daddy”! Scott demands a mic, yells that he can go like this all night long and he won’t leave until he gets Hak Hogan!

“Finally, The Juice has come back to… it doesn’t matter where he came back to!!”

Juventud Guerrera comes out, pours some water on himself and runs into the ring, right in the Steinerline! Scotty drops his peak on him, makes some push ups and talks some trash like only he can. He tells the official to make this bout official, and who would say no to a man like Scotty Steiner?

Quote:
In an extremely short match, Scott Steiner defeated Juventud Guerrera in 3:37 by submission with a Steiner Recliner. 75/100
This match was a little bit more competitive, but it still belonged to Freakzilla. Juvi climbed on the top rope at one point, but ended up on the mats after Scott busted out a Frankensteiner! Steiner Recliner, “The Youth Warrior” furiously taps out! Second win in a matter of minutes for Scott. And he’s not done yet… “IS THAT ALL WE GOT THERE IN THE BACK? BIG POPPA PUMP IS A VERY VIRILE MAN, SO DON’T LEAVE ME HANGING HERE!”

Ask, and you shall receive. Tammy Sytch walks out with her newest clients in Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas. Tammy tells them to finish the job right now, but these boys don’t look like they want to share the same ring with former United States champion. Sytch grabs a mic and says that if Big Poppa Pump is so bad, why don’t he take on both of her guys at the same time?

“TAMMY, I WOULD EVEN LET YOU JOIN IN, BUT MY LEEK IS TOO BIG FOR YOUR CHEEK!”

Oof… The Naturals slide into the ring and try to make Steiner pay for his words. They don’t succeed though, Scott germans both of them like they weigh nothing and once again bullies the ref into starting a third consecutive “handicap” bout.

Quote:
In an extremely short match, Scott Steiner defeated The Naturals in a Handicap match in 2:31 when Scott Steiner defeated Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas by submission with a Double Steiner Recliner. 60/100
Maybe he CAN do it all night long after all? Steiner destroys both “boys” and locks them up in a Double Steiner Recliner. Third victory in less than ten minutes too! Piper has to put an end to this.

“Ok, enough-enough! You proved yourself Steiner. I made a mistake when I threw you out of the chamber last night. Believe you me, there’s nothing I would like to see more than you beating the living crap out of Hulk Hogan. You will get a chance to do that, next week… because I’m letting you compete for the briefcase with US title shot in it!”

Announcers clue the viewers that Konnan lost his job last night, so now his briefcase is up for grabs. Steiner says it doesn’t matter what the odds are, he will beat anyone who will stand in his way to kicking Hogan’s ass! Steiner ends his night flexing in front of Tammy who checks on her boys there.

“CALL ME, **TCH!”

Let’s take another break, shall we?

Once again we come back to “Mean” Gene standing next to the participant of last night’s Elimination Chamber, now it’s Bret Hart. Okerlund shills the Hotline first, then asks Bret about that embrace with Goldberg he had just last night. Can we say that “The Hitman” and “The Man” buried the hatchet and don’t have any hard feelings between them?

“Mean Gene, I never disliked Bill. We had our battles and our differences, sure, but I always had the respect for him. Last night he proved that he’s indeed “The Man” around here, up until he was screwed out of his title by Raven. I feel for Goldberg and would like him to reclaim the title tonight, and as for me… I think I have some unfinished business with Mr. Triple H. Therefore I challenge him to a singles match at Starrcade... so the best man could win. And trust me Gene, there’s nobody better than "The Hitman"! I am the best there is, the best there wa...”

Bret can’t even finish his catchphrase because Triple H jumps him from behind! “The Game” pushes Hart face first into the interview set behind Gene and punches the proud canadian in the face a couple of times.

“You want some of this, Hart? You’re ON!!”

Just like that folks, we have one of the first matches announced for the Starrcade card. This match brewed for a long time, and it looks like we will see these two collide in singles action at Starrcade! Gene sends us back to the ringside while calling over doctors to aid Bret out here. (B+)

Schiavone and Tenay talk about all the chaos that happened over the last 48 hours, acting like this has never happened before. Bobby Heenan is far more relaxed, he says that he expects thing like that, because he’s “The Brain” after all… that’s when the announce table is greeted with loud pyro! Team 3D is in the house and Bobby jumps in his chair, looking a little unwell.

“DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?” - starts Brother Ray. Of course they do, Bubba. Maybe that was a rhetorical question, I don’t know. “Last night me and Devon got dumped out of this ring by The Road Warriors. The same Road Warriors who snack on danger and dine on death! But if you ask us, last night Hawk dined on a wooden table near that ramp! As my brother likes to say… thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not kill, and thou shalt not mess with... Team 3D!”

“Awww my brotha… TESTIFY!”

Aww, what a rush, Road Warriors come out almost immediately. Tell ‘em, Hawk!

“So you boys want to play with the Road Warriors? Look at us. Do you really think anyone here or back there can beat US in the real fight? Me and Animal could snap your hillbilly necks in a New York Minute, because we are the real men and the real men ain’t playing around!!”

Shouty-shouty we go, oh boy.

- Last time I checked, you played with a Rocco wrestle buddy in the back, so don’t tell us you are real men!
- **** ROCCO! WE’VE BUILT OUR REPUTATION BEATING GUYS LIKE YOU AROUND!
- The reason why you were keeping down for so long is because you have never met anyone like us! We beat you before and we can beat you again!!
- OH YEAH? BE OUR GUESTS! CHOOSE ANY STIPULATION FOR STARRCADE AND WE WILL CRACK YOUR SKULLS OPEN BEFORE YOU WILL FINISH YELLING “WAZZUP”, CHUMPS!

This gets out of control, and this crowd is somewhat unsurprisingly on the side of Team 3D here.

“You want us again - you got us, in a TABLES match!”

Huge reaction from the fans, they are stoked and there’s nothing like a rubber match that involves a pair of tables! Tony Schiavone backs one of the strongest tag team in the history of our great sport to win it, while Heenan chooses Team 3D because they have surprised him once, so they can definitely surprise him twice! Tenay tells us to stay tuned, because Team 3D is wrestling next, against The Disco Cats! (C)

Quote:
In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Team 3D defeated The Disco Cats in 7:25 when Brother Ray defeated The Cat by pinfall with a 3D. 71/100
Disco Inferno is from this same area, but the fans are firmly on the side of Team 3D there. It was a pretty short match, but it had some good action in it. Disco was greeted with a “Wazzup” and then Cat got a taste of that Deadly Death Device. Comfortable win for the local boys…

Booker, Buff and Trish watched that match backstage on a TV monitor. Well, Bagwell actually peeked at Trish’s cleavage while Booker wasn’t looking, but who can blame him? Booker says that now Saturn is out of the Revolution, the titles should be vacated. That means they only need to collect the belts from that has been Roddy Piper, and they’re golden once again!

“Khm-khm!”

Whoopsie, Roddy heard that Booker called him a “has been” and he’s smirking like a Cheshire Cat. Booker gasps for air like a fish, then tries to joke out of it, saying he meant there has been a lot of title changes, and they need to collect their belts back, that’s all.

Piper rolls his eyes and tells that Booker is right. He is a has been… and tag titles will be vacated effective immediately… but where he’s wrong, is when he says that Buffy T will just “collect” them back.

“Boys, I hate to break it to ya, but you’re not getting squat now. You were pushed of the top just before Starrcade, so now the only way for you to get back is to grab a ladder, hold it real tight, and climb your sorry asses up. I heard The Road Warriors, I’ve heard Team 3D… what can I say, they got a nice reaction, and I’m thinking about giving them their shots. If ya wanna change my mind, you better do it quick, because you might just miss out on the biggest event of the year!”

Trish was about to say something, but Piper left before they could even open their mouthes. Buff took his hat off and sulked his shoulders, looking like all hope was gone. To close the segment, Booker T said they are too big to be ignored, and that “Hot Rod” will surely change his mind very soon. (B-)

A hype video for Jushin Liger interrupts Booker. Yesterday Liger san once again became the WCW Cruiserweight champion, and it seems like Rey Mysterio Jr is destined to get his Starrcade rematch for the title he never lost now that he sent Konnan packing. Rey probably has to thank Billy Kidman for this, because if it wasn’t for Billy, the outcome of that career threatening match would have been very different. (C+)

“Mean Gene” is with us once again, welcoming Billy Kidman back to WCW. Kidman looks better than ever, he even gained some weight! Billy says that he completed his course. Physically he feels great, but mentally… he needs to address a lot of things. Kidman says that while he was in rehab he had a lot of time to really think about his past, get his priorities straight. He also had the chance to keep a close eyes on the competition here in WCW.

“There’s one guy that was running his mouth in my absence, harassing my girlfriend and acting like a total jerk that I really want to beat up, Mean Gene. My hands a scratching for all the different reasons now and I can’t wait to get back into the action.”

“Look who’s back, it’s our old good friend Billy! Back from the dead as I see.” - CM Punk drops. “Such a shame your withdrawals seem to be over, it was so nice to not see you on the cards… Oh, you thought I was talking about other withdrawal? Well, those are not over for you, junkie.”

Kidman loses it and jumps on Punk, trying to get some punches in, and he does! Finlay and Arn Anderson are there to break up the scuffle, with Okerlund following the action. The senior guys calm the young guys, telling them to settle their differences in the ring! Billy says that’s fine with him, he’s cleared to wrestle. Punk says he’s not going to wrestle that drug addict before someone tests him. Guys get separated, with Finlay telling Kidman to keep his cool and ask for a match at Thunder. I guess we’re done here for now, because Kanyon and Diamond Dallas Page make their entrance. (D+)

"Self High Five" hits, "The People's Champion" and "The Innovator of Offense" Kanyon come out. Green pyro strikes, DDP asks for a mic. "Last night me and bud were THIS close to claiming our tickets to Starrcade. Unfortunately, it wasn't our day. Chris Benoit won the match and I can only congratulate him with that. And with all this commotion happening with the tag titles, we feel like we're not done yet. Kanyon, whatcha gonna say?"

Kanyon gets a stick and says they can get another shot only by doing what they do best - wrestling. Kanyon talks about a grueling training they had today, grinding and pushing each other to the limit. That gets a chuckle out of "The Brain", some fans catch Kanyon mid word and react like they could in 2000. Page scratches his head and asks Kanyon to give him the mic back. That's when Outsiders appear on the stage, holding on to their guts, mocking two "partners".

"Spare us with details, Innovator. We don't want to hear how you grinded and pushed each other... somewhere... for some reason..." - Nash remarks. Kanyon is upset, he yells back and ignores Page's pleads to calm down.

Hall takes it from there...

"Ooh, calm down, Kanyon. Listen to your boyfriend, chico! Save your energy for later, maybe you will find the place to stick another training before Kim catches you, mang!" Now DDP is mad. Looks like he's breathing deeply and counts to five, but Kanyon is his usual explosive self.

"At least I am not sucking to the bottle like you do, Bad Guy! Why don't you bring your lazy ass down here!? How do you say it, don't sing it, bring it? Well I'm all ready to go papi, taste some of this champagne!" Hall is smirking, Nash whispers something in his ear and they slowly approach the ring. Hall throws his toothpick in Kanyon, accepting the challenge. One limping referee rolls in and we start the match! (B-)

Hall looked strong here, turning Kanyon's Crossbody into a Fallaway Slam, putting him in a tight Abdominal Stretch and slapping him across the head. Nash looked from the outside, arguing with DDP. Hall picked up Kanyon to lay him out for good with the Outsider's Edge, but instead of landing on his head, Kanyon got on his legs and quickly executed a Flatliner! Nash looked to break up the fall, but DDP caught him with a Diamond Cutter! 1-2-3, and Kanyon picks up a HUGE victory and celebrates, with most of the fans on his side. Hall is gazed, he's glass-eyed and not in that way. Nash is holding his jaw, looking pissed... This is one is not over, folks.

Quote:
In a match that had some good action and average heat, Kanyon defeated Scott Hall in 8:26 by pinfall with a Flatliner. 68/100
Ric Flair is walking around in Piper's office, ranting about The Revolution. He talks about being busted open last night and he demands that Jeff Jarrett, Shane Douglas and the rest of that group would be punished - tonight! "Hot Rod" is not as hot as Ric, but he assures Flair that they'll get what they deserve. Piper will strip them off the tag titles, and put Jarrett in a title defense. Flair says that's good, but all of them have to pay the price. Ric then looks over the New Blood, asking why they're not wrestling?

"If I was your age, I wouldn't leave that ring!" New Blood members just sneaker, taking it as a new generation would. "I have a problem with The Revolution, but I also have a problem with guys like you! Guys that collect a paycheck without even lacing a pair of boots, walking in and out, doing it only for fame, money, girls... Don't get me wrong, that's important. But that ring is what you have to think about first time in the morning. I do it to this day, feeling the pain, so you all have no excuse!" Piper tells the boys to clear the room, so Flair could breathe for a second. "Johnny The Bull, that lady is not yours for one simple reason! You're not the man, wooo! And you never will be if you sit around, picking fedoras to wear. Jindrak, you think you're some cute guy that will get the spot because of his looks? HA! I've got bad news for you pal, that's not gonna happen if you look in the mirror more than in that damn TV! Randy... it's good that you have family ties and the star quality, but I'm not sure you will ever become the greatest because you're a LAZY son of a gun! All of you!"

New Blood is not as complacent now, Sanders tells Flair to take a chill pill and leave everything to them, or he will be S.O.L. and you know what that means! Flair doesn't know, and he doesn't care. Piper offers Ric some wine, let's take a commercial break. (B+)

We're back and Shane Douglas and his comrades (except Saturn) take over the squared circle. "Franchise" tells production team to cut the damn music, he has a lot of things he wants to get of his chest. Shane talks about Raven's sneaky ways, first retaining the hardcore title, and then banning Perry Saturn from Revolution. Then he spits truth about Flair getting what he deserves, and anyone getting in the same position if they ever take what they want. Lastly, Douglas overheard that Piper plans to strip them of their tag team titles...

"You're more than welcome to try, old man! Take your bad hip out of that chair and grab your boys with you so they could look how I FRANCHISE your ***!"

New Blood's music hits and the Power Plant guys are looking to tussle it out with Douglas and company! Sanders is staying aback, calling the shots like a point guard. O'Haire and Palumbo are your traditional bigs, they get in first, followed by a bulldozer in Samoa Joe! A big brawl in the ring breaks out, with fists flying and people getting "pampered". Regal knocks Johnny out with his brass knucks, but O'Haire knocks out Candido with ease only using his fists. New Blood has the size advantage, no doubt, but Storm and Malenko use their skills to stuff the rookies. Couple of stomps later they are pushed aside, with Chavo Guerrero being thrown out to the outside with a scary Double Hip Toss! Douglas tries to escape, but Orton stomps on his body parts like Garvin used to. Jarrett is surrounded, asking who wants to choke on his guitar among these slapnuts? Well, Ken Shamrock runs forward and takes Jarrett down from behind. He has lots of pent up aggression in him, and by the looks of things he gets a title shot as well...

Shamrock grounds and pounds Double J, looking to snap the man's ankle. Flair probably had to something with this, but now all eyes are on "The World's Most Dangerous Man". Dustin Rhodes jumped on the apron and was suplexed into the action by Ken, while Regal was wiped with a Leg Lariat. Malenko then slid the trusty guitar to the country singer, who SMACKED the hell out of Shamrock's skull, causing an immediate DQ!

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Ken Shamrock defeated Jeff Jarrett in 7:11 by disqualification after Jarrett intentionally hit Shamrock with an Acoustic Equalizer. 76/100
Ken lost his marbles after that, dismissing the impact of the instrument. Jarrett has nothing else to do but run, leaving his TV title behind. New Blood simply pick up all the gold Revolution won and cheekily pose with it, for Piper to take notice. Not an ideal night for Revolution, they are not in a good position.

Backstage Hulk Hogan approaches "The Game"! Hulkster says Triple H did a helluva job earlier today, knocking "Hitman" down. Trips sips from his bottle, tolerating our US champion. "You see brother, you have the IT factor, the physique, the character to make it to the top just like I did. I can see a star in you, and I have to tell you bother, Ric Flair is not a good influence on you. But I came here not to talk about that, dude, I wanted to talk business with you... I want you to take Scott Steiner out just like you took out Bret Hart, my man!"

Triple H drinks some more, and simply tells the man he doesn't do jobs. "I'm gonna decline this business offer, I am sure you understand why, Hulk. If you want someone to run your errands - go ask Sid or Mike Awesome to do it. I'm just too damn good for being a hired gun, and that's not good for MY business." Hogan is irritated, but he smoothes it over and leaves, presumably to take some of that spotlight in the ring, jack. (B)

A little hype video announcing that Starrcade is three weeks away. Then a cryptic figure walks into some dark house, with a burning 12/11/2000 graphic lightning up a dark screen. It all comes down to darkness once again as some shadow puts the numbers out...

And then Hulk makes his big entrance, giving people dizzy eyes with his white pyro. Hogan is followed by Mike Awesome, no Sid Vicious in sight. Hulkster picks up a mic and welcomes all the Hulkamaniacs to his show, telling them he's the reason why they bought the tickets. People disagree, wide camera shots catch more Goldberg signs, some people are still wearing nWo shirts, some a loyal to Flair. Hogan fans are there too, and they are loud, but overall Hogan is not the number one in terms of popularity.

"Well let me tell you something, Hulkamaniacs, last night was a disgrace. I, as much as you did, hated how that night ended. That title was stolen by a man who has no fans and no right to be in the main event picture, brother! The man was robbed last night, and I am as disgusted as you are! It should have been different, no doubt. It should have been ME standing with that big gold belt, closing down the show, jack!"

People who thought that Hogan was talking about Goldberg started booing, Mike Awesome silently nodded, agreeing with Hulk. Hogan then said that next week Piper will hold a Battle Royal to determine the new #1 contender for his US title. "Well you don't have to look far, brothers, because the winner is standing right next to me! Mikey will throw everybody out and we will have a real main event at Starrcade!"

"But that wouldn't be box office... Mike, I love you my brother, but there's only one match I can see myself on that Starrcade card. And that's a long-awaited rematch with Goldberg! Champion against champion, two biggest stars in this business clashing one more time! Goldberg, I never had my rematch and you know that a match with me is a money match. So whatcha gonna do, Goldberg? You're gonna beat that no good Raven tonight, get that title back and we will have ourselves the biggest match possible. I know you're a smart man and you know what's best for business, unlike Triple H down there. I'll be watching your match, and I expect you to pick up Raven and Jackhammer him straight to hell, dude! Much love!" (A)

Hogan drops the mic and indeed joins the commentary, trading verbal jabs with Heenan. Schiavone sends us backstage for a second, because Gene Okerlund is conducting an interview with Raven!

“Mean Gene” thanks his partners and introduces the current WCW world heavyweight champion to the viewers. Raven has his hair down, but he picks it up when Okerlund asks him about his nerves heading into his first title defense.

- How afraid are you to lose this title after winning it last night, Raven?
- Afraid? I’m afraid of no one… I’m not losing this title tonight, or any other night… and you, you better watch yourself. You never asked me any questions when I was one of the rest, never acknowledged my existence when I was here for years! And now you want to ask me your ridiculous questions? This interview is over…
- There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the man that stole the title form “The Man” can’t deal with the pressure. Back to you, Tony!

Hogan sides with Gene-O, Raven is simply not on the level of Hulk Hogan and Goldberg. Speaking of Bill, he makes his entrance first. Cops, golden sparkles, kicks in the air and a roar that fires up the crowd! “That’s bigger than life, dude. That’s who i want to wrestle at Starrcade!”

Raven gets none of that… he walks out alone, with the big gold belt around his waist. He is taking his time, looking at the fans, the official and his opponent. Hogan tells Raven to enjoy his New York minute in the big time, and Hennan says Road Warriors already talked about New York minutes today. Raven demands an introduction, stares at his belt for a long time and only then agrees to fight.

Goldberg has no time to waste, and he SPEARS Raven out of the gate!! But oh no, Raven had a Hardcore title underneath his leather jacket, and that seriously hurt the challenger. Not quite the same effect as compared to Goldberg tackling Hart’s steel plate, but still painful! That would probably take the Jackhammer out of his arsenal too…

We got a very hot brawl, with Raven flying into the crowd a couple of times. Goldberg almost got counted out, but he got back in time, with Raven in his clutches. Stiff knees to the body of Raven, a big Powerslam, a Military Press Slam… Goldberg dictated the whole match, with champion crawling back to the corner, asking for mercy. Advancing challenger missed his target, hitting the ring post with the bad shoulder! Raven hit his pose and was ready to end it with an Evenflow DDT, but Goldberg twisted out of it with a vicious swinging neckbreaker, getting ready for another Spear! And then...

Perry Saturn grabbed Goldberg’s legs and drove Bill crotch first into the damn ring post! Perry jumped in and started stomping on Raven, he wants his revenge! Saturn hits the ribs of Raven very hard, punches him a couple of times too. DVD in the middle of the ring, cover… One, two, three! Saturn pins our world champion clean as a whistle, but wins the Hardcore title instead.

He then tries to do one better, grabbing Goldberg’s injured arm, dragging him over to cover Raven, delusional to the fact that he just helped Raven survive. Ref refuses to count because Perry caused a DQ by his sneak attack… Saturn is not the brightest light bulb in the room, you see. Hogan is livid, Goldberg too. Bill snarls and spears Saturn for the sake of it, then Jackhammers him next to Raven.

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Goldberg defeated Raven in 10:58 when Raven was DQed after Perry Saturn interfered to win the WCW Hardcore championship. 87/100
“The winner of the match following a disqualification - Goldberg, but still your WCW World Heavyweight Champion… Raven”

Goldberg picks up the title and drops it on Raven who’s cackling to himself. He survived this night, even though he lost the Hardcore championship to Saturn who gets his own title dropped nearby by the referee. Goldberg passes Hogan, as they stare each other down.

On this interesting image we go off air, moving one day closer to Starrcade! (B+)

Final Rating: 84/100 (8.16 on TNT, up from 7.59)
This show increased our popularity in 18 regions. Show number 100 is in the books!

Last edited by Blodyxe : 04-21-2019 at 04:55 PM.
Unread 05-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Phenom

Default WCW Thursday Thunder Preview and Standings

WCW Thursday Thunder Preview

Rabid David vs. Psycho Goliath

A match requested by Sid Vicious will headline the upcoming edition of WCW Thunder. "The Master and The Ruler of The World" wanted to get a singles match with the number one contender on the WCW tag team titles, and Piper made it official with a sadistic smile on his face. Can Benoit surprise Sid once again, or will Vicious halt Benoit's momentum heading into the biggest event of the year?

Official Thunder Card

1) Buffy T w/Trish Startus and Big T (Buff Bagwell and Booker T) vs. Berlyn and Norman Smiley

2) CM Punk w/Madusa vs. Billy Kidman

3) Rey Mysterio Jr vs. Super Crazy

4) LAX (Psicosis, Homicide and Hernandez) vs. Big Vito, Wilhelm and Kaz Hayashi

5) Triple H vs. Mystery Opponent From The Revolution (Chavo Guerrero/Dustin Rhodes/Lance Storm/Shane Douglas/Dean Malenko/Steven Rega/Chris Candido/Jeff Jarrett)

6) ??? vs. Lita - WCW Women's Tournamnt 1st Round match

7) Chris Benoit vs. Sid Vicious

I never booked a singles match between Sid and Benoit, and it's a high profile bout, so don't miss it, baybay! I also forgot to update the standings, so there you go...

Prediction Contest Standings
1. crackerjack - 37 (5+3)
2. Beejus - 31 (+4)
3. Destiny - 21 (+4)
4. Kijar - 10
5. Texasrangers13 - 4

Yup, I didn't update it for that long. My bad, that's on me. Crackerjack's activity pays off and he wins the predicition contest... with his 6 correct picks being allocated to the new table, where he is the sole participant.

1. crackerjack - 6

Now that's WCW style! Proper shithousery, ahyessir. The first draft of the show is 70% done, see you soon.

Last edited by Blodyxe : 05-19-2019 at 10:18 AM.
Unread 05-05-2019, 10:52 AM
All Star

1) Buffy T w/Trish Startus and Big T (Buff Bagwell and Booker T) vs. Berlyn and Norman Smiley

2) CM Punk w/Madusa vs. Billy Kidman

3) Rey Mysterio Jr vs. Super Crazy

4) LAX (Psicosis, Homicide and Hernandez) vs. Big Vito, Wilhelm and Kaz Hayashi

5) Triple H vs. Mystery Opponent From The Revolution (Chavo Guerrero/Dustin Rhodes/Lance Storm/Shane Douglas/Dean Malenko/William Rega/Chris Candido/Jeff Jarrett) I'm guessing Dean

6) ??? vs. Lita - WCW Women's Tournamnt 1st Round match

7) Chris Benoit vs. Sid Vicious
Unread 05-19-2019, 10:16 AM
Phenom

Default WCW Thursday Thunder on TBS (Show #101)

Week 1, December 2000
Lawrence Joel Coliseum, Mid Atlantic (12,617)

A cryptic video of a mystery man in a scary house rolls in before the usual Thunder intro takes place. The lights flicker, rain washes down the hut and the shadow passes by in the window. Suddenly the door opens up widely, with 12/11/2K numbers flashing on the wall once again...

We saw this message on Monday, and we will probably find out the meaning behind it next week, because Tony Schiavone overdramatically proclaims it is the day of the next Nitro show!

Tony is spooked, Bobby Heenan asks him how much time did he spend on those calculations? Mike Tenay ignores the bickering and previews the matches for tonight.

But before he can finish, we get a Chris Benoit entrance. "The Rabid Wolverine" missed Nitro, but he looks ready for action tonight!

"I had to miss only one show, and half of this locker room already talks about the tag team title match at Starrcade! I-I-I won the match on Sunday, and that grants ME a title shot. Team 3D, Road Warriors, Booker T and Buff Bagwell... if you think you can take this opportunity from me, come out and try me first!"

Benoit is not much of a talker, but he will not just let others take his spot. Ask - and you shall receive! Sid Vicious slowly stumps down the aisle, with an insane look in his eyes. Looks like he still can’t get over his loss, and “the anger stage” of a loss is still in effect.

- BENOIT! Your win at Mayhem was a FLUKE! You didn't beat me, and you could never beat me! Even when we fought for the world heavyweight title you couldn't take me down! I'm the Master and The Ruler of The World, and I want to fight you again!!
- I am the Rabid Wolverine, and I will make you tap out tonight if you want it so bad!
- Hahahah, I would break you in half if I wanted to, small guy.
- And I would STILL lock your big stupid head in a Crossface! NOW PROVE ME WRONG!

Before they start a fight, Roddy Piper comes out. “Hot Rod” is not exactly a peacemaker, but he’s a matchmaker after all.

"Benoit, you don't make matches around here, and neither do you, Sid. But even then, I can't spoil such a good fight, can I? That's why tonight you two will face off in a singles match! And to make you two maniacs go at it even harder, I will make this a high stakes match! You Benoit will defend your right to go to Starrcade, so that you could prove ME wrong, angry fella! You lose tonight and you have to start all over again! Don't thank me Sid, because if you lose tonight... you won't wrestle at Starcade at all!"

Roddy ups the ante, with both men now in a tough position. Vicious laughed like a maniac, but no he’s not so jolly. He can't miss the biggest show of the year, and Benoit wouldn't take warmly to the bench either, but this is what we get here... Win or go home! Benoit and Sid talk trash to each other and we take our first commercial break. Sid vs. Benoit is set, what a main event that is!

Short but sweet recap from Nitro where Booker got caught calling Piper a “has been”. Roddy parried back through his teeth, wondering why he should protect Buffy T so much… Today they have a match against the unlikely duo of Berlyn and Norman Smiley.

Trish Stratus just wouldn't take the loss of her clients before the defying show of the year.

She was eliminated from the women’s tournament in the first round, so she claws and scratches here, literally. The comedic duo in the opposite corner came short as it was just their first match together, plus german’s heart was not in this bout.

This was a simple tune up match for Booker and Buff. Booker smashed Berlyn with a Scissors Kick for the 1-2-3. During the match we also had a Big Wiggle spot with Norman spanking and harassing Buff, turning him into "Puff Daddy" for a second. Some portions of the crowd even chanted that...

Quote:
In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Buffy T defeated Norman Smiley and Berlyn in 6:35 when Booker T defeated Berlyn by pinfall with a Scissors Kick. 68/100
Bagwell didn’t want to show that the crowd hurt him, so he smiled like a goof. He got it worse after the match, because The Road Warriors hit the scene and battered all four men to send a strong message!

Big T showed up to solve the problem, but got tackled down fairly quickly too. Warriors capped off their beatdown with a Doomsday Device to Smiley, who didn't get any help from Berlyn and screamed until he got dropped. Bagwell couldn't even do that because Hawk dislocated his jaw with one particularly stiff lariat. Hawk & Animal motion the title belts around their waists to make their intentions clear - they want to add the WCW world tag team titles into their collection of accomplishments.

Pre-taped material time! Backstage Rey Mysterio Jr. had a sit-down interview with Mike Tenay, talking about his match with Konnan, Kidman's return and his unfinished business in the cruiserweight division. Mysterio said that now he got rid off Konnan, he can concentrate on his career. Rey mentions that he never lost the cruiserweight title, so he wants a shot at it at Starrcade. Jushin Liger is champion again, so it looks to Rey like wrestling Gods want to see a rematch between them! They should face off once again to determine who the best cruiserweight in the world is at this point. Tenay asked if this can be considered a challenge, and Rey nodded. His eyes are locked in on the gold now, and he's ready to show Liger how much progress he made in the last couple of years. This time he will beat Jushin Liger, he knows it.

Right after that interview Billy Kidman makes his entrance, eager for CM Punk to show up. After a bit of stalling, he stepped out with Madusa following him closely. Before the brawl could start Punk said that nobody is sure if Kidman actually completed his 12-step program and if he's safe to work with.

"If I bust your face and even a drop of your blood touches my body - I'll take you to the court!"

Kidman smirked and said that he will kick Punk's ass in about a minute, and sat on the ropes to "invite the opponent" into the ring. Punk took the stairs instead and appealed to the referee to check on Kidman, he believes that he has something on him. Nope, Billy is "clean" (meaning he has no foreign objects with him) and the bell rings.

Kidman dropkicked Punk and put fists to his face fairly easily, with the "straight edge jerk” rolling out of the ring to escape the flurry. Punk stood behind Madusa, who slapped Kidman and caught Billy on his way back with a stomp. Punk hit Kidman with a knee in the corner and connected with a Bulldog, but didn't get even a one count. After some rolling on the mats and trying to steal a pin, Billy reversed a Powerbomb and was looking to hit the Shooting Star Press, but Psicosis, Homicide and Hernandez jumped the rail and pushed the high flyer down, causing an immediate DQ.

Quote:
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Billy Kidman defeated CM Punk in 7:57 by disqualification after LAX interfered. 51/100
That was bound to happen… Punk wanted to say something to the gangstas, but then saw Hernandez cracking his knuckles and left the ring area. Homicide stomped on Kidman and threw him back, so Hernandez could punish the guy who left them without a leader...

Quick to the rescue, Rey Mysterio Jr and Super Crazy run out and help Kidman fight off the assault! As the fan favorites took the little victory in this scuffle, Vito and Wilhelm attacked LAX from the back, while Kaz Hayashi “zeroed in” on Psicosis. Wilhelm couldn't forgive latinos for dismissing his twin brother and assembled a gang of his own to deal with the latin crew!

Piper interrupts the brawl and makes a tag team match between Kaz Hayashi, Vito and Wilhelm against Psicosis, Hernandez and Homicide. Roddy then says that since Rey and Super Crazy are in the ring already, why don't they have a match? If Mysterio thinks he can take on Liger, why don’t he prove it tonight by beating Super Crazy? Now that’s a curveball from the commissioner. Go grab a popcorn, as this match is coming your way NEXT!

Super Crazy has been really good so far in WCW, picking up a couple of easy wins and giving Jushin Liger a run for his money last Sunday.

Now "The Insane Luchadore" locks up with Rey, who is believed to be the number one cruiserweight in the world. The match is fast-paced and full of crazy spots, with both men throwing everything they have at each other. Super Crazy attempts a Moonsault, lands on his feet, but gets dropkicked in the bum to hang on the middle rope.

One feint kick later Crazy was open to a West Coast Pop finish that proved once again that Rey is the #1 contender and should face Liger at Starrcade.

Quote:
In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rey Mysterio Jr defeated Super Crazy in 10:38 by pinfall with a West Coast Pop. 72/100
Super Crazy shakes Rey's hand after the match like a true amigo. Announcers mention that Rey was able to bring out more out of Super Crazy, does that count for something? Maybe he's better than Jushin Liger after all?

Tenay says nothing would excite him more than Liger/Mysterio II! Heenan and Schiavone have their own opinions on that matter, hyping up Hart and Triple H match. Heenan also adds that next Monday we will get a new #1 contender for Hulk Hogan's US title, and "Brain" hopes Steiner goes all the way and keeps true to his promise to choke Hulk out!

Heenan gets a signal from "Mean Gene" about a backstage interview, and Bobby does not like that.

Because it’s John Cena! For some reason he doesn't have his eyebrows, but that doesn't affect his confidence. Okerlund holds a smirk and asks the young man about the lack of hair above his eyes…

Cena says while life in the locker room can be tough sometimes, he wouldn't want it any other way. John says The Nasty Boys shaved his eyebrows while he was sleeping in the company bus, just to try and steal his time today.

Cena gets all fired up, shouting that nothing would stop him from appearing today or entering the Battle Royal next Monday! He wants to win the briefcase that would grant him a singles match with Hulk Hogan! That's when Vader pushes his massive body into the frame, telling Cena to keep his mouth shut until he closes it for him!

Vader already did that once, and he will do it again if he needs to... especially with that little briefcase on the line. Cena doesn't back down, instead smirking in the face of "The Mastodon".

- I felt how scared you were after I picked you on my shoulders, Vader, and I can already see how pissed you will be after I'll do that again!
- I'm pretty pissed already, boy. You don't wanna try me again, or bad things will happen... You squeezed past DeMott, but you can't squeeze past me.
- Nobody can squeeze past you anyway, you're a fat piece of **** and you know it!

Oh… only Vader can call himself that. SMASH!

Huge right shot to John's jaw, and one more! Cena somehow manages to hang on and even take Vader down, but Finlay, Arn Anderson and Terry Funk are already there to break it up. To them it looks like Cena took Vader down, and they grab the young guy in the scuffle first.

Vader is mad that nobody believes he is the one that has to be "contained" and throws a wild shot that misses the target. Dizzy Cena is sent walking the other way, Vader argues with the veterans that he almost knocked Cena out. He really pushes that point home, but it doesn't look like Vader is taken seriously even by his peers.

Vader finally shuts up and says he will show them all why he's the baddest man in the building. Now it's time for some gang wars! Konnan-less LAX against Kaz, Vito and Wilhelm.

Nobody expected it to be a wrestling classic, and it wouldn't be, even if Vito had the skills of Bret Hart and the charisma of Hulk Hogan. It was an ugly brawl that spilled out from the ring too often. Psicosis couldn't help himself and wiped out the entire deck with one off his aerial moves! Latinos picked Kaz as the weakest link, but this crafty athlete almost knocked out Homicide!

Mega Bomb from Hernandez and a flashy Psycho Leg Drop on Hayashi sealed the deal for LAX. It doesn't look like these guys will follow their leader out of the company, and if they push on like this they have a very good chance of becoming more than just a stable of thugs here in WCW.

Quote:
In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Latin American Xchange (Homicide, Hernández and Psicosis) defeated Kaz Hayashi, Wilhelm and Vito in 7:42 when Psicosis defeated Kaz by pinfall with a Psycho Leg Drop. 42/100
Homicide told the announcers that LAX will not die, and that K-Dawg did not have his final word yet! Should we expect him back anytime soon? How is that possible?

Backstage Lita is following "Hot Rod", trying to finally get a match for herself so she could be a part of the Women's championship tournament. Piper brushes the redhead off, telling her that he will round up the brackets by bringing Manami Toyota and Aja Kong. Lita fights for her right, begging the man in power to give her a chance.

Suddenly a mysterious man in round glasses steps out of the shadows. This man is not that big, but he has some weird aura about him, and a smirk that tells us "he's a pretty big deal"...

- I think I can help you.
- I don't know who are you pal, but you don't look like a woman in the slightest.
- Oh, pardon me... I'm The Fallen Angel, Christopher.
- Yeah, I knew you were a nutjob when I first saw you. Do you want a tryout match or something?
- Hahaha... Christopher is too good for tryouts, he’s not here for that.
- Your role is to stand here and piss me off?
- Not in the slightest. You see, I came here not alone... I have company. One particularly tough woman came here with me, and I am willing to assume that she will make this young girl a favour.

Roddy frowns, finds a flask in his jacket and tells Christopher to do what he wants, he calls it a day. Professional as you like! Lita is not sure how to react, as Christopher stares her down creepily. We’ll have more information about this match after the break!

When we come back, Triple H makes a surprise entrance! “The Game” is on his own today, and he’s not in his usual suit and tie. Instead Triple H has his sports kit on, with his hair pulled up tightly in a classic ponytail. Hunter picks up a mic and cuts a promo on Bret Hart, recapping how he brutalized “The Hitman” this Monday.

The footage rolls, and we witness the assault one more time. HHH smirks and says that’s what happens to you when you cross “The Game”! Triple H wants everybody to know that nobody can challenge him, or ask him to fight anyone else. Only Triple H decides who Triple H will face… A slight dig at Hogan, who asked Hunter to beat up Steiner earlier this week. Triple H continues, saying that it’s just a coincidence that he himself also wants a match with Bret Hart. If it was different - there would be no Hitman vs. Hunter. But here we are, weeks away from Starrcade with the first match locked in. Triple H says he is the real draw in WCW, he’s the real main event! But… WCW wouldn’t let Triple H challenge for the main prize - the world heavyweight title, and therefore he will gun for the next best thing.

"Bret, you call yourself the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be… when I’m just saying that I’m that DAMN GOOD! I’ll kick your ass at Starrcade so badly that you will call it quits right after the bell rings! You cost me the world championship, now it’s my time to cost you your pathetic career in this damn business!"

Trips looks right into the camera, he means it. He walks around for a while and says he came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and he’s all out of bubblegum. Piper probably doesn’t mind, he just left the building.

"To show you all and Bret Hart that I’m the best thing going in the wrestling business today, I’m calling out any member of The Revolution RIGHT NOW! Shane Douglas, Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko... anyone will do! You piss of Ric Flair, you have nuclear hit with me!"

While Triple H is running the ropes, we switch backstage where The Revolution discusses who will accept Triple H’s challenge. Shane asks who wants to teach Triple H a lesson? Funny thing, Douglas was a teacher back in the day, but he doesn’t want to give HHH any lectures now.

Lance Storm volunteers, silence… Shane asks if Chavo wants to prove himself, and he starts simulating an injury all of a sudden. Storm wants Shane to pick him… Douglas comes up to Candido, and asks him if he’s ready? “Hard Knox” tries to look tough and says “yeah, sure” but everyone can see he doesn’t want to fight Hunter. Storm continues to lobby for the spot, when Franchise gets an idea.

"It’s going to be you, comrade!”

The finger points at Steven Regal, who sat on the bench out of the camera’s view. Douglas tells him to prove himself to The Revolution, after he messed up last Sunday. Shane almost laughs in the face of Regal, who has that disgusted aristocrat look on his face. Steve quickly tapes his wrists and walks off, Douglas cackles to himself. Short break, anyone?

When Regal and HHH locked up, it became obvious that both men were only interested in a victory.

Every move in this match had a purpose, and Regal seemed like a real main event player here - showcasing excellent chain wrestling mixed up with some proper british brawling! A nice old school hard nose fight. You might say that when we talk about noses, then Triple H is always a favorite, and you will be correct!

Regal used his knees effectively to undercut Triple H but missed a Knee Trembler. He turned into a lewd "Suck It" taunt and was caught with a High Knee courtesy of "The Game"! The former tag team members (as Tenay pointed out) went home after HHH duced The Power of The Punch and got a clean victory *in the middle of the ring-uh* after a devastating Pedigree.

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Triple H defeated Steven Regal in 11:46 by pinfall with a Pedigree. 85/100
The winner wasn’t finished though, as he continued to beat up Regal until he was busted open! The camera showed that Douglas ordered everybody to stay away. Hunter would color up Regal and mockingly put him in the Sharpshooter, but then…

Bret Hart would appear, pick up the discarded brass knucks and knock Triple H out cold while he was still holding Regal!! Bret gets his revenge and the fans are cheering for him once again! Regal limps backstage with Hart posing over Triple H’s spent body. We get a ton of replays, Bret executed that shot perfectly, but would anyone really expect anything different? Hart posed for a bit and left without saying a word. He only gifted his glasses to the young fan in the front row, officially returning to his good ways.

Sid Vicious is walking around Hogan’s locker room with Mike Awesome pumping the former world champion up for the upcoming main event. “Career Killer” says that he will take care of Eddie Guerrero so he could not screw Vicious tonight! “Latino Heat” stands right behind the door though, eavesdropping on that pep talk, chuckling to himself.

- I’ll find Guerrero and put him through a wall, you know it!
- Good. But I don’t need you help… Stay away from my fight, Mike.
- No problem. We still playing softball this weekends? I enjoyed the last time, and I thought it was for girls!

Sid grunts and leaves without giving Mikey an answer. Eddie hides behind the door to avoid the altercation, then casually pushes the toolbox to block the exit for Mr. Awesome.

"Catch ya later, holmes!"

What a play by Eddie! He scratches his head, then puts a stolen "Janitor Closet" pluck on the trapped door just for the sake of it.

Up next is the match Lita fought for weeks, and we still don't know who her partner will be. She comes out to a lukewarm reception and to some slightly disrespectful commentary from the announce team, who don't take this tournament seriously. Christopher shows up on the ramp with a martini glass filled with green substance, looks at Lita through his red round glasses, takes a sip... and the lights go out. Beep-beep, L7 hits the PA system!

When I get mad and I get pissed,
I grab a pen and I write out a list
Of all the people that won't be missed
You've made my SHІTLIST!

It's Luna Vachon! Lita is surprised, the commentators are looking at each other and build this moment up, but it's too late. Luna doesn't go to the ring, but instead attacks the announcers for bad mouthing and sexualizing women, all while the L7 song is playing. Christopher is enjoying his drink, looking how Luna chokes Tony Schiavone. She then finally slides into the ring and instead of attacking her opponent goes for the ref! Lita looks lost, but Luna just grins back at her, grabs her by the hair and delivers a Flowing DDT! She corners the ring announcer for him to send a message to the crowd and joins "The Fallen Angel" on the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen... this was Christopher and Luna. The winner of this match following a forfeit... Lita!"

Does that even count? Luna and Christopher don't care and they leave the scene together without batting an eye. Piper can't even punish them, he left early today. Still to come, our high stakes main event. Chris Benoit takes on Sid Vicious! Who will miss Starrcade this year? Find out after the break.

Believe it or not, but Chris and Sid didn't have a single one on one match this year.

They don't waste any time and exchange some heavy and violent shots. Benoit overwhelms Sid with his speed and intensity, while Vicious fights off with pure strength and explosive power. Sid takes a breather, still can't catch a break because of the Suicide Dive! On their way back Benoit meets the steel ring post, and "The Master and The Ruler of The World" takes over the fight.

Sid smothers Chris and busts out a huge Powerbomb that gives him only a two! Vicious loses the cool he didn't have much of in the first place and intimidates the official. When you think about it, they get beat up every show here, so it's not like they are super scared of it. But when you get a threat from Sid, it's special, so Nick Patrick decides to play up to the bigger fighter. Eddie comes out with a chair to present us his own brand of justice after "The Crippler" drives into him in the corner after a toss.

TurnerTron shows us that Mike Awesome is trying to kick the door down backstage, while Eddie is here! "Latino Heat" did not show up empty handed, he has a trusty weapon in his hand.

Guerrero wields a chair and Sid takes a step back after it connects with his face! Eddie helps Chris to his feet, and encourages him to go for the Diving Headbutt... Benoit has none of that, he shoves Eddie so hard he falls of the ring. Chris cranks his neck and puts Sid in the Crossface just as he promised. Patrick comes to senses and awards a victory to Benoit! Sid will miss Starrcade!!

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Chris Benoit defeated Sid Vicious in 14:44 by submission after Eddie Guerrero interfered. 82/100
Senior official tries to raise Benoit's arm, but the winner has none of it. He leaves the ring on his own, leaving Eddie behind. He still has his shot, but does he have a partner? Only time will tell. Sid wakes up from his deep sleep and once again realizes that he lost in a BS manner. We close the show with him screaming "WHY ME!??" a couple of times. Have a good night, folks!

Final Rating: 81/100 (4.30 on TBS)