Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-17-2017, 12:52 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF 1987 The Golden Years

It's 1987 and Vince McMahon decides to go big early and with one month away from Wrestlemania 3 he launches a new live wrestling show. Monday Night Raw on the USA Network. Vince also closes a deal with Closed Circuit to have 12 events broadcasted a year. WWF is going to start moving faster with storylines only lasting a few weeks to a couple of months. No more having to build up for an entire year. More title changes, more challengers, and more opportunities.

Keep updated on the first few post where I will keep up with the current roster and championship histories.

Hope you all enjoy!
Unread 12-17-2017, 12:52 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF Roster

Main Eventer:

Adrian Adonis
Andre the Giant
Bob Orton Jr.
Brutus Beefcake
Harley Race
Hercules
Honky Tonk Man
Hulk Hogan
Jake Roberts
Junkyard Dog
Kamala
King Kong Bundy
Magnificent Muraco
Paul Orndorff
Randy Savage
Ricky Steamboat
Roddy Piper
The Iron Sheik

Upper Midcarder:

Billy Jack Haynes
Bret Hart
Butch Reed
Davey Boy Smith
Demolition Ax
Demolition Smash
Dino Bravo
Dynamite Kid
Greg Valentine
Jim Duggan
Jim Neidhart
Ken Patera
Killer Khan
Nikolai Volkoff
Rick Martel
Ted DiBiase
Tito Santana

Midcarder:

Afa
Bam Bam Bigelow
Brian Blair
Corporal Kirchner
Haku
Iron Mike Sharpe
Jacques Rougeau
Jim Brunzell
Jim Powers
Koko B. Ware
One Man Gang
Outback Jack
Paul Roma
Raymond Rougeau
Rick Rude
Ron Bass
S.D. Jones
Sam Houston
Scott Casey
Sika
Tama
The Assassin #2
Tom Zenk
Uno

Lower Midcarder:

Barry Horowitz
Bob Bradley
Brad Rheingans
Charlie Fulton
Cousin Junior
Danny Spivey
Dos
George Wells
Lanny Poffo
Mr. Saito
Terry Gibbs
Tom Magee

Occasional Wrestler:

Bruno Sammartino
Danny Davis
George Steele
Hillbilly Jim
Ivan Putski
Omar Atlas
Pedro Morales
Siva Afi
Superstar Billy Graham
The Crippler
The Crusher
Tiger Chung Lee

Opener:

Brady Boone
Buddy Wolfe
Cousin Luke
Super Ninja
Tarzan Goto
Uncle Elmer
Virgil

Enhancement Talent:

Al Snow
Biff Wellington
Bob Holly
Dave Taylor
Salvatore Bellomo
Steve Blackman

Tag Teams:

The British Bulldogs (Davey Boy Smith/Dynamite Kid)
Can-Am Connection (Tom Zenk and Rick Martel)
Demolition (Ax and Smash)
Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff
Los Conquistadors
The Dream Team (Brutus Beefcake and Greg Valentine)
The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart)
The Islanders (Haku and Tama)
The Killer Bees (Brian Blair and Jim Brunzell)
The Rougeau Brothers (Jacques and Raymond Rougeau)
The Wild Samoans (Afa and Sika)
Young Stallions (Paul Roma and Jim Powers)

Women's Division:

Desiree Petersen
Donna Christenello
Itsuki Yamazaki
Joyce Grable
Judy Martin
Leilani Kai
Noriyo Tateno
Rockin' Robin
The Fabulous Moolah
Velvet MacIntyre

Managers:

Bobby Heenan (Andre, Bundy, Harley Race, Orndorff, and Hercules)
Freddy Blassie (Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Shiek)
Frenchy Martin (Dino Bravo)
Jimmy Hart (Adrain Adonis, Honky Tonk Man, and Hart Foundation)
Johnny V. (Dream Team)
Kim Chee (Kamala)
King Curtis Iaukea (Wild Samoans)
Matilda (British Bulldogs)
Miss Elizabeth (Randy Savage)
Mr. Fuji (Muraco and Demolition)
Slick (Butch Reed)

On-Air Personalities/Announcers:

Gene Okerlund
Gorilla Monsoon
Howard Finkel
Jack Tunney
Jesse Ventura
Ken Resnick
Lord Alfred Hayes
Vince McMahon

Road Agents:

Arnold Skaaland
Blackjack Lanza
Chief Jay Strongbow
Gerald Brisco
Pat Patterson
Paul Boesch
Terry Garvin
Tony Garea

Last edited by RyanR93WKU : 03-05-2018 at 07:01 PM.
Unread 12-17-2017, 12:53 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF Championship History

WWF World Heavyweight Championship

Hulk Hogan (Week 4, January 1984 - Week 4, March 1986)
Andre the Giant (Week 4, March 1986 - )

WWF Intercontinental Championship

Randy Savage (Week 1, February 1986 - Week 4, March 1986)
Ricky Steamboat (Week 4, 1986 - )

WWF World Tag Team Championship

The Hart Foundation (Week 4, January 1987 - Week 4, April 1987)
The British Bulldogs (Week 4, April 1987 - )

WWF Women's Championship

The Fabulous Moolah (Week 2, July 1986 - )

WWF King of the Ring

Harley Race (1986)
Don Muraco (1985)

Last edited by RyanR93WKU : 03-05-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Unread 12-18-2017, 04:15 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF Raw Preview

First Ever Monday Night Raw Preview

Hulk Hogan issues a challenge to Andre the Giant.

"Macho Man" Randy Savage in action against George Steele.

Hercules issues a Full Nelson Challenge.

The Hart Foundation faces off against The Rougeau Brothers.

The Flower Shop with guest Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

Harley Race is in action.

Tito Santana battles Butch Reed in the opening match of the night.
Unread 12-20-2017, 10:02 PM
Low Minors

Default Monday Night Raw March Week 1 1987

WWF Monday Night Raw

Quote:
Monday Night Raw is live from Milwaukee County Stadium with a sell-out crowd of 53,192 in attendance. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon on commentary.
Quote:
“Real American” starts to blare across the arena as Hulk Hogan comes out to kick off the first ever Monday Night Raw.

Hulk Hogan: “Tonight, we are making a stamp on the World Wrestling Federation as we are kicking off the best new wrestling show going. Right now, to make this first episode memorable I’m here to tell all my Hulkamaniacs one thing. I can’t wait to get my hands on that big dirty giant Andre and his weasel of a manager, Bobby Heenan. Wrestlemania 3 is still a month away and I’m not sure if I can wait that long. I’m challenging Andre to face me tonight in the main event.”

Segment Rating – 100

Bobby Heenan and Mr. Wonderful come down to the ramp.

Bobby Heenan: “Hogan when you will ever learn. Andre isn’t even in the building. Even if he was he wouldn’t waste his time. He has a contract that says he gets to face you in the main event of Wrestlemania 3 for the WWF World Championship. He doesn’t want to embarrass you on this little stage, when he can do it at the biggest stage in professional wrestling.”

Paul Orndorff: “Hulk Hogan, you see I’m still looking for some revenge on you. I know you want to fight here tonight. How about you face me and just to see if you can beat Mr. Wonderful. I don’t think you can.”

Hulk Hogan: “So I just have one question for you tonight, Mr. Wonderful. Whatcha gonna do brother, when Hulk Hogan and all the Hulkamaniacs in this arena and the millions watching around the world live run wild on you?!”

Segment Rating – 75
Quote:
Butch Reed (w/Slick) vs. Tito Santana

Butch Reed starts out strong in the match, but Tito fires up with a comeback. Tito hits Butch Reed with the Flying Forearm Smash. Tito goes for the cover, but Slick jumps up on the apron. Danny Davis goes over to get Slick down neglecting the cover. Tito turns Danny Davis around and complains. Butch Reed hits Tito from behind and lands a backbreaker for the victory.

Match Rating – 77
Quote:
Bobby Heenan is standing backstage with “The King” Harley Race.

Bobby Heenan: “I’m standing here with “The King” Harley Race. In four weeks, Harley Race faces that peasant Junkyard Dog. Well, at Wrestlemania 3, The King will whip that dog and be having him beg for mercy. Just for him to survive the night, he might just have to bow down and kiss the royal feet of Harley Race. Accept that he will never be as good as royalty. I hope you are watching Junkyard Dog, because Koko B. Ware tonight will be just like you at Wrestlemania.”

Segment Rating - 90

“The King” Harley Race vs. Koko B. Ware

Harley Race dominants most of the match. Koko gets in some minor offense and almost catches Race with a roll-up. Harley Race pins Koko B. Ware after hitting a Diving Headbutt.

Match Rating – 79

Harley Race after the match picks up Koko B. Ware and hits a piledriver. Harley Race puts his boot by the face of Koko B. Ware when JYD hits the ring. Harley Race swings and misses and JYD dumps him to the outside with a clothesline. Harley Race goes to enter the ring again but backs away. Heenan brings his cape and crown showing that Race is still the king.

Segment Rating – 75
Quote:
The Flower Shop is being set up next in the ring. Adrian Adonis and Jimmy Hart are in the ring.

Jimmy Hart: “Here is your host of the Flower Shop, Adorable Adrian.”

Adrian Adonis: “Welcome to the best talk show in the WWF, The Flower Shop. My show is much classier than Piper’s Pit. Look at the décor and most importantly no kilts. Without further ado, I welcome our guest of the night. Jake “The Snake” Roberts.”

Jake Roberts comes down to the ring and enters the ring. He stares down Adonis and Jimmy Hart. Jimmy Hart stands behind Adonis.

Adrian Adonis: “Jake in four weeks at Wrestlemania you face the Honky Tonk Man..”

Jake Roberts: “Adrian, I only accepted your invitation so that cowardly man behind you, Jimmy Hart has to listen to what I said. If you try to stop me Adrian you will know your fate as well. Honky Tonk Man took offense of me making fun of his outfit, his silly hair and outfit. He’s an Elvis impersonator with no talent. Living in a world where that man Jimmy Hart tells him he is the best. He is a coward just like you Jimmy. At Wrestlemania you only need three letters to spell his fate. D..D..T!”

Segment Rating – 89

Adrian tries to take the microphone away and Roberts kicks Adrian and hooks in the DDT. Honky Tonk Man comes from the crowd with a guitar during this and smashes it over the skull of Jake Roberts. Adrian escapes and leaves the ring. Honky Tonk Man stands over Roberts and dances.

Segment Rating – 75
Quote:
The Hart Foundation (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. The Rougeau Brothers

The Hart Foundation wins in a great tag team match with back and forth moments. Bret pins Raymond after hitting the Hart Attack on him.

Match Rating – 75
Quote:
Randy Savage is standing backstage with Miss Elizabeth.

Randy Savage: “I am the Macho Man, Randy Savage. Intercontinental Championship. Tonight, I get my chance to put down “The Animal” himself. I’ll make sure when I’m through with him he won’t be able to put his hands-on Miss Elizabeth ever again. Maybe just maybe I’ll knock enough sense into him where he knows you don’t mess with another man’s women. Oh yeah!”

Segment Rating – 92
Quote:
Bobby Heenan is in the ring with “The Mighty” Hercules.

Bobby Heenan: “Let me introduce to you “The Mighty” Hercules. Tonight, on the very first edition of Monday Night Raw, Hercules will hold a Full Nelson Challenge. This hold when applied will render any opponent unconscious before they can escape the clutches of Hercules. Let’s see who will take the challenge tonight.”

S.D. Jones comes down to the ring to accept the challenge.

Segment Rating – 77

Full Nelson Challenge – Hercules vs. S.D. Jones

Hercules applies the hold to S.D. Jones and he fades quickly unable to break the hold. Hercules poses showing off his muscles.

Match Rating – 56
Quote:
Tito Santana is backstage with Gene Okerlund

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined here with Tito Santana. I can see your visibly upset after what happened to end your match. Tell us your thoughts on the situation.”

Tito Santana: “I had the match won. I understand that people make mistakes. Nobody is perfect, but this is the second time he has costed me a match. I don’t forget. You costed me my Intercontinental Championship. Now, you costed me to lose the very first match in Monday Night Raw history. I don’t want Davis to referee any more of my matches.”

Segment Rating – 42
Quote:
Randy Savage (w/Miss Elizabeth) vs. George Steele

Randy Savage has moments early, but Steele overpowers Savage. Savage slowed the match down and outsmarted Steele when he got distracted by Miss Elizabeth on the outside. Savage came off the top rope on Steele on the outside. Savage got him back in the ring and hit the Diving Elbow Drop for the victory.

Match Rating – 78

Savage continues to beat down Steele after the match. Ricky Steamboat runs down to the ring and Savage retreats taking Miss Elizabeth to the back as Steamboat helps Steele get up.

Segment Rating – 79
Quote:
Hulk Hogan vs. Paul Orndorff (w/Bobby Heenan)

Hogan and Orndorff have a great match, both trading offense early. Orndorff takes control due to some Heenan interference. Orndorff lifts Hogan up for the piledriver and Hogan reverses giving Orndorff a back body drop. Hogan starts to hulking up and turns around as Orndorff jumps back up. Hogan blocks a punch and whips him into the ropes for a big boot. Hogan lands a leg drop for the victory.

Match Rating – 82

Hulk Hogan is celebrating in the ring when Andre walks down to the ring. Hogan invites him into the ring. Andre gets on the apron and Hogan goes to knock him off. Andre stops Hogan by grabbing him by the throat. Andre steps over the ropes and pushes Hogan all the way to opposite corner choking him. Hogan keeps hitting Andre trying to break the grip. Hogan starts to fade and Andre lets go. Andre picks up Hogan and slams him to the ground. Andre drops an elbow down on the chest of Hogan. Andre is gets up again and drops a second elbow on the Hogan. Andre gets up and puts his foot on the chest of Hogan. Andre holds up the WWF Word Championship as the show goes off the air.

Segment Rating – 90
Quote:
Show Rating – 87
Attendance – 53,192 (Sell out)
TV Ratings – 10.15 (7,619,520 viewers)
Shown On – USA Network
Unread 12-20-2017, 10:10 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF Superstars of Wrestling March Week 1, 1987

WWF Superstars of Wrestling

Quote:
WWF Superstars of Wrestling is taped in Anderson High School Wigwam in Indiana in front of a sold-out crowd. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon is calling the action.
Quote:
Dark Matches

Sam Houston defeated Jimmy Jack Funk

Match Rating – 31

Demolition (w/Mr. Fuji) defeated Terry Gibbs and Brad Rheingans

Match Rating – 49

Kamala (w/Kim Chee) defeated Tom Magee

Match Rating – 50

Bob Orton Jr. and Don Muraco defeated Barry O and The Crusher

Match Rating – 68

Quote:
Main Card

Nikolai Volkoff (w/Freddie Blassie and The Iron Sheik) vs. Scott Casey

Volkoff sings the Russian National Anthem before the match starts. Volkoff dominates the match and picks up an easy victory over Scott Casey.

Match Rating – 58

Volkoff and The Iron Sheik attack Scott Casey after the match. The Killer Bees run down the ramp and chase them out of the ring. The Killer Bees hold the ropes open to invite them back in. Freddie Blassie holds them back and instructs them to go to the back.

Segment Rating – 50

King Kong Bundy vs. Outback Jack

King Kong Bundy squashes Outback Jack in a short match.

Match Rating – 54

Hillbilly Jim is backstage with Gene Okerlund.

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined here with Hillbilly Jim. I know next week on Monday Night Raw you will be facing the man we just saw in action, King Kong Bundy. What is your game plan to defeat the big man?”

Hillbilly Jim: “You know what Mean Gene, at my farm I’ve picked up some pretty big pigs but none the size of Bundy. There is something that got me thinking. The biggest and tallest trees can be cut down to size. So, my plan is to chip away at Bundy and take him off his feet.”

Gene Okerlund: “That does sound like a good plan, tune in Monday Night for Raw to see if Hillbilly Jim can take down King Kong Bundy. We take you back to ringside now as the Can-Am Connection is in action.”

Segment Rating – 71

Can-Am Connection vs. The Assassin and Charlie Fulton

Rick Martel picks up the victory for his team in a match that highlighted the skill and dominance of the Can-Am Connection. The Assassin was helped to the back after the match with a possible sustained injury to his left leg.

Match Rating – 48

A video hyping Dino Bravo will be in action next week on Superstars.

Segment Rating – 51

Johnny V is backstage with Greg Valentine

Johnny V.: “Tonight, Greg Valentine is in the main event against Billy Jack Haynes. Greg Valentine might not have the muscles he has, but he has him beat with brains. Valentine is going to take him down and make him tap.”

Segment Rating – 59

Greg Valentine (w/Johnny V.) vs. Billy Jack Haynes

Billy Jack Haynes and Greg Valentine have a decent match where Valentine takes control after an early distraction. Haynes makes a big reversal and turns the table. He locks in the Full Nelson and makes Greg Valentine tap out to get the victory.

Match Rating – 59

Quote:
Show Rating – 59
Attendance – 8,996 (Sell Out)
TV Rating – 1.17 (879,990 viewers)
Shown On – Eurosport, ITV, KCAL-TV, KMPX, KOIN, KSHB-TV, MSG, MVCC, NESN, Nine Network Australia, Sky One, Telemundo PR, WCNC-TV, WTLV
Unread 12-21-2017, 12:29 AM
Living Legend

Thumbs up

I hate to write a keep up the good work post...but keep up the good work. I really like what you are doing here and you have nailed the feel of the promotion right on the head. The promos sound like the actual wrestlers did in real life.
Unread 12-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Low Minors

Monday Night Raw Preview

The Fallout from Andre's horrific attack on WWF Champion, Hulk Hogan.

The Snake Pit with special guest Adrian Adonis.

Tito Santana in action against Nikolai Volkoff.

Ricky Steamboat faces Wild Samoan, Sika.

Junkyard Dog in action.

Hillbilly Jim takes on King Kong Bundy.

Hercules looks to find a new victim in his Full Nelson Challenge.

And much more..
Unread 12-31-2017, 12:53 AM
Low Minors

Default WWF Monday Night Raw March Week 2 1987

WWF Monday Night Raw

Quote:
Monday Night Raw is live from Honda Center with a sell-out crowd of 18,900 in attendance. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon on commentary.
Quote:
Bobby Heenan leads Andre the Giant down to the ring to open up the show.

Bobby Heenan: “This week’s Raw is going to start out with the most dominant superstar in the World. Andre The Giant has never been pinned or submitted inside this ring. He has never been body slammed. Hogan is all talk, but he says he can do those things. You can’t achieve the impossible. Look at Andre. Look at the tape you, humanoids. Hogan doesn’t stand a chance, he would be better off if he just gave the title to us and save the rest of his career. If he steps inside the ring at Wrestlemania 3 he will never be the same. That’s why tonight Andre is going to give every one of you another reason why when he takes down one of your heroes tonight on Raw.”

Segment Rating – 90
Quote:
British Bulldogs vs. The Dream Team (w/Johnny V.)

These two teams had a great tag team rematch from last year’s Wrestlemania. British Bulldogs won the match when Dynamite Kid hit a diving headbutt on Beefcake.

Match Rating – 76
Quote:
The ring is set up with the Snake Pit, Jake Roberts is in the ring.

Jake Roberts: “Last week, I was invited on the Flower Shop. That’s why you can never trust anyone. I took the invite and I was set up, but that coward Jimmy Hart and that Elvis wannabe. Honky Tonk Man you’ll get yours at Wrestlemania, but tonight I’m in a better mood. I wanted to return the favor, so my guest tonight is Adrian Adonis.”

Adrian Adonis comes out with Jimmy Hart. Adonis looks scared about entering the ring after last week. Adrian Adonis gets a microphone.

Jake Roberts: “It looks like you have a big match at Wrestlemania. You are facing Roddy Piper in what will be his retirement match. Tell me about how you feel about your match.”

Adrian Adonis: “Piper won’t get to retire. I will put him out of the business. He won’t even be able to wrestle again. He’s made fun of me and I don’t appreciate it. That kilt wearing lunatic will pay for those actions at Wrestlemania, because he is afraid to show his face here. Two straight weeks of the biggest wrestling show in the world and no Roddy Piper. He’s scared of me, and he should be.”

Jake Roberts: “I’m not afraid of you and I’ve been wanting to have a match on Monday Night Raw. How about me and you in the main event?

Adrian Adonis goes to say something and Jake Roberts takes his mic.

Jake Roberts: “I knew you would see it my way.”

Segment Rating – 87
Quote:
Nikolai Volkoff (w/The Iron Sheik/Freddie Blassie) vs. Tito Santana

Tito Santana and Volkoff are going back and forth. Santana is about to finish off Volkoff with a flying elbow smash. Volkoff moves out of the way and pushes Santana into the ref. Blassie throws in the cane and Volkoff smashes him over the back. Danny Davis runs out there and counts the pinfall.

Match Rating – 69

Danny Davis leaves the ring and Volkoff and Sheik enter the ring and start putting the boots to Santana. The Killer Bees run down to the ring from the back and run them out of the ring.

Segment Rating – 53
Quote:
The British Bulldogs are backstage with Gene Okerlund.

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined here tonight with the new number one contenders to the WWF World Tag Team Championships, The British Bulldogs. Do you have any words for your Wrestlemania opponents, The Hart Foundation?”

Dynamite Kid: “Well, Gene it’s about time we get a chance to win back our tag team championships. Tell them what they can expect Davey Boy.”

Davey Boy Smith: “The Hart Foundation are in for a world of pain when the Bulldogs get a hold of them. We are going to pin them in the middle of the ring and if their loud mouth manager gets in the way we have someone to even up the odds.”

Davey Boy Smith picks up Matilda who looks ready to tear into Jimmy Hart at Wrestlemania.

Gene Okerlund: “Well this sounds like an interesting title match at Wrestlemania. Jimmy Hart you better look out if this dog gets on the loose.”

Segment Rating – 65
Quote:
Hillbilly Jim vs. King Kong Bundy

King Kong Bundy dominates early and gets Hillbilly up in the Bearhug. He breaks out and starts to mount some offense. He gets the big man teetering with some clotheslines. Hillbilly Jim clotheslines Bundy over the top rope and ends up winning the match by countout.

Match Rating – 67
Quote:
Bobby Heenan is standing in the ring with Hercules

Bobby Heenan: “Last week we proved that S.D. Jones isn’t man enough to break the Full Nelson grip from “The Mighty” Hercules. This week will be no different as we have another challenger. Let’s bring out the next victim.”

Billy Jack Haynes comes out and Heenan starts to look nervous.

Segment Rating – 77

Full Nelson Challenge – Hercules (w/Bobby Heenan) vs. Billy Jack Haynes

Haynes lifts his arms and Hercules grabs him and releases before he locks it in because Haynes started to move. Hercules attempts it again and gets frustrated when he moves his arms. Hercules goes for it again but hits Haynes from behind. Haynes turns around and blocks the next one and starts firing at Hercules until he retreats from the ring.

Match Rating – 62
Quote:
Junkyard Dog is backstage with Gene Okerlund

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined with the man who will be facing the Magnificent Muraco tonight here on Monday Night Raw. Let’s discuss your actions from last week.”

Junkyard Dog: “Harley Race thinks he can do whatever he wants. Wait until he gets in the ring with me and see what he can do against The Dog.”

Gene Okerlund: “There you have it. Good luck tonight in your match JYD.”

Segment Rating – 71

Junkyard Dog vs. Magnificent Muraco (w/Mr. Fuji)

This was a hard-hitting battle between two big men. Muraco thought he had the match won, but JYD mounted a comeback and hit the Thump for the victory.

Match Rating – 76
Quote:
Randy Savage is backstage.

Randy Savage: “Oh yeah, your Intercontinental Champion is in the house. Tonight, my Wrestlemania opponent is in action. I’ll be watching the Dragon. Oh yeah! The Macho Man will be lurking around and you never know when he might strike the Dragon. Will it be tonight? Or will I wait until Mania. Wait and find out what the Macho Man does oh yeah!”

Segment Rating – 89
Quote:
Ricky Steamboat vs. Sika

This was a solid match between two good workers. Steamboat mounted a comeback against the big Samoan, Sika and hits a flying crossbody for the victory.

Match Rating - 82
Quote:
Hulk Hogan is on the tron in a pre-taped promo of Raw.

Hulk Hogan: “I want to start off by apologizing to all my Hulkamaniacs in the Honda Center, because of that big dirty giant the doctors said I couldn’t make the trip down there. The doctors said I wouldn’t have any problems making the trip to Wrestlemania 3 brother. Andre, you thought you could end Hulkamania. It won’t be that easy brother. As long as I have all my little Hulkamaniacs cheering me on sending their thoughts and prayers Hulkamania will continue to run wild. With them on my side, and the lord above me sending all the power and strength. I will make the impossible possible brother. So whatcha gonna do Andre, when Hulk Hogan and all his Hulkamaniacs run wild on you?”

Segment Rating – 100
Quote:
Andre the Giant vs. Corporal Kirchner

Corporal Kirchner couldn’t get much going as his punches and kicks were not effective. Andre threw him around the ring with ease and hits a body slam followed by an Elbow Drop for the victory.

Match Rating – 79
Quote:
Adrian Adonis (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. Jake Roberts

Roberts starts off strong until Jimmy Hart distracts him allowing Adonis to take control. Adonis locks in Goodnight Irene but Roberts reverses by getting to the corner. Roberts somehow fires up for a short-arm clothesline after escaping and both men are down. Roberts is up first and signals for the DDT. Honky Tonk Man runs down from the back and enters the ring hitting Roberts. Then out of the crowd, Roddy Piper comes running jumping over the barricade. He enters the ring and clears out Honky Tonk Man and Adrian Adonis. He bumps into Roberts and they stare down before shaking hands.

Match Rating – 80

Roddy Piper: “Newsflash guys, Roddy Piper is in the house. I’m ready to fight! So I have an idea. You two like to team up and take your cheap shots. Well, Jake has a partner now. Next week, we are going to meet in a tag team match! What do you say Jake?”

Jake Roberts: “I normally don’t trust others, but I will on one occasion. Honky Tonk Man is mine. You can do whatever you want to the other.”

Roddy Piper: “That’s a deal pal!”

Adonis and Honky Tonk Man are complaining to Jimmy Hart about the match for next week. Raw goes off the air seeing Piper and Roberts celebrating.

Segment Rating – 86
Quote:
Show Rating – 86
Attendance – 18,900 (Sell Out)
TV Rating – 10.15 (7,618,920 viewers)
Shown On – USA Network
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:05 AM
Low Minors

Default WWF Superstars of Wrestling March Week 2, 1987

Quote:
WWF Superstars of Wrestling is taped in the Wyland Center in California in front of a sold-out crowd. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon is calling the action.
Quote:
Dark Matches

The Young Stallions defeated Bob Bradley and Charlie Fulton

Match Rating – 36

The Fabulous Moolah and The Glamour Girls defeated Velvet McIntyre and The Jumping Bomb Angels

Match Rating – 44

Ron Bass defeated George Wells

Match Rating – 46

Demolition (w/Mr. Fuji) defeated Brad Rheingans and Danny Spivey

Match Rating – 51

Haiti Kid and Little Beaver defeated Little Tokyo and Lord Littlebrook

Match Rating – 23

Bob Orton Jr. defeated The Crusher

Match Rating – 62

Main Card

Quote:
Dino Bravo is in the ring with his new manager, Frenchy Martin.

Frenchy Martin: “Tonight, “The Canadian Strong Man” Dino Bravo will be in action for the first time with myself in his corner. I can guarantee only one thing, that when Dino Bravo gets his hands-on Siva Afi tonight he will crush him.”

Segment Rating – 45

Dino Bravo (w/Frenchy Martin) vs. Siva Afi

Dino Bravo wins the match with ease after hitting Siva Afi with multiple belly to back suplexes followed by a side suplex into a pin.

Match Rating – 58
Quote:
Sam Houston is backstage with Gene Okerlund

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined with the debuting, Sam Houston. Tonight, you will be facing an experienced veteran of the ring, Tiger Chung Lee. Tell us how excited you are to be making your debut here tonight on WWF Superstars.”

Sam Houston: “You know what, Gene? I couldn’t sleep a wink last night. I’m just excited about being here and getting this opportunity. I know I’m going toe to toe with an experienced veteran, but I hope my youth and speed can turn the tables. I’m hoping to start out my career with a bang.”

Gene Okerlund: “Well let me be the first to wish you good luck. That match is up next so don’t change that channel. We’ll be back after this commercial break.”

Segment Rating – 31

Sam Houston vs. Tiger Chung Lee

Tiger Chung Lee is caught off guard at first, but takes control. Houston fires up and comes back strong finishing Chung Lee off with a bulldog.

Match Rating – 41

Sam Houston is celebrating in the ring, when Ron Bass runs down and attacks Houston. Bass is putting the boots to him. He pulls out a whip and cracks it over the back of Houston. Officials get Bass out of the ring as Houston is laying in pain holding his back.

Segment Rating – 37
Quote:
The Islanders vs. Los Conquistadors

The Islanders won the match cleanly over the debuting Los Conquistadors. Haku looked great in the match picking up the victory for his team.

Match Rating – 43
Quote:
Slick is backstage with Butch Reed.

Slick: “Tonight, Butch Reed is the main event spotlight match. Going one on one with Pedro Morales. He used to be good, but even in his prime he could never match up with “The Natural” Butch Reed. Pedro is going to be lifted up in the air and dropped on the mat until Butch Reed is done with him and decides to put that old dog down. The Slickster is going to enjoy every minute of it.”

Segment Rating – 54

Pedro Morales vs. Butch Reed (w/Slick)

Butch Reed wins the match after Slick hits Pedro in the back with his cane. Reed lifted him up and hit the Military Press Slam for the pinfall victory.

Match Rating – 68
Quote:
Show Rating – 60
Attendance – 3,000 (Sell Out)
TV Rating – 1.18 (888,400 viewers)
Shown On – Eurosport, ITV, KCAL-TV, KMPX, KOIN, KSHB-TV, MSG, MVCC, NESN, Nine Network Australia, Sky One, Telemundo PR, WCNC-TV, WTLV
Unread 01-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF Monday Night Raw March Week 3, 1987

WWF Monday Night Raw

Quote:
Monday Night Raw is live from Pepsi Center in Colorado with a sell-out crowd of 18,007 in attendance. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon on commentary.
Quote:
Bobby Heenan and Andre the Giant come down to the ring to start the show off tonight.

Bobby Heenan: “Welcome to Monday Night Raw humanoids. I’m in a great mood tonight. We are just 13 days away until Andre win the WWF World Championship from your hero Hulk Hogan. You people make me sick. Hogan! Hogan! You cheer him. You say your prayers. You take your vitamins. Then you look at Andre and he doesn’t need any of those things. He doesn’t need your admiration. He doesn’t need anybody’s help but mine. I got him to see the light. He should be the top guy. He should be the guy on all the t-shirts. He should be the champion, but Hogan has hogged up all the limelight. Andre is going to change that when he takes the gold at Wrestlemania.”

Segment Rating – 100

Hulk Hogan’s music hits and Hogan comes down to the ring. Hogan enters the ring.

Bobby Heenan: “Hogan you know I feel bad about what happened 2 weeks ago. We’re going to let you talk and let you walk out of this ring.”

Hulk Hogan: “Heenan, I’ve had about enough of your mouth. You’ve brainwashed a man who I used to consider a friend. Andre, I’ve told you time and time again. If you wanted a title match you just needed to ask. You don’t need Bobby Heenan, brother. These fans will forgive you brother. Me and you can go on to Wrestlemania 3 and tear down the house. Best man wins. But you threw that out the window brother when you started to listen to the weasel, Bobby Heenan.”

Andre: “Hogan. 13 days I take your Championship and end Hulkamania.”

Andre and Bobby Heenan walks past Hulk Hogan leaving the ring.

Segment Rating – 100
Quote:
Dynamite Kid (w/Davey Boy Smith) vs. Bret Hart (w/Jim Neidhart/Jimmy Hart)

Dynamite Kid and Bret Hart put on a wrestling clinic. Dynamite Kid goes up to the top rope. Jim Neidhart gets on the apron and Davey Boy Smith pulls him off the apron. The ref has his attention on them. Jimmy Hart gets on the apron and hits Dynamite Kid on the back of the leg with the Megaphone. Bret Hart works over the leg with some kicks and locks in the Sharpshooter for the victory in 13:30.

Match Rating – 74

Jimmy Hart and The Hart Foundation are backstage after the match.

Jimmy Hart: “Oh baby! The Hart Foundation outsmarts the Bulldogs again. We are the greatest tag team in the WWF. These two championship belts are the reason why. The Hart Foundation will get the job done. And next week, “The Anvil” will get a chance to prove it again when he faces Davey Boy Smith next week.”

Segment Rating – 66
Quote:
Tito Santana and The Killer Bees vs. Dino Bravo, The Iron Sheik, and Nikolai Volkoff (w/Freddie Blassie and Frenchy Martin)

The heels dominate most of the match as they work over The Killer Bees. Blair finally makes the hot tag to Santana. Tito comes in and cleans house by taking out Sheik and knocking Bravo off the top rope. Santana has Volkoff lined up for the Flying Forearm. Danny Davis comes down to ringside and Tito tags out to Brunzell. Santana chases Davis up the ramp. Bravo makes the tag and comes in and catches Brunzell with the Sidewalk Slam for the victory in 11:21.

Match Rating – 73
Quote:
Piper’s Pit is set up in the ring. Roddy Piper comes down to the ring.

Roddy Piper: “Welcome everybody to the first edition of Piper’s Pit on Monday Night Raw! Right here in Denver, Colorado! And well don’t I have a great guest here tonight. Let’s welcome our Elvis impersonator, Honky Tonk Man and his manager Jimmy Hart.”

Honky Tonk Man comes down to the ring with Jimmy Hart.

Honky Tonk Man: “Let’s get one thing straight, Elvis eat your heart out, you could never be as good or popular as the Honky Tonk Man.”

Roddy Piper: “Let’s get one thing straight. I’ve been told I can’t lay a finger on you until our match later tonight, but you’re not the man I wanted to see tonight. I wanted Adrian Adonis in the Pit tonight.”

Jimmy Hart: “You know Adrian Adonis had prior commitments and couldn’t be on your show this week.”

Roddy Piper: “I’m aware he had to have a yellow streak painted on his back during this time, because he’s scared to get the in the ring with “Hot Rod” Roddy Piper.”

Honky Tonk Man: “I’m not afraid of you one bit, Piper. I would have no problem knocking you out, but I don’t want to ruin our match later tonight. When me and Adonis shake rattle and roll you and Jake Roberts.”

Roddy Piper: “Well I guess we better hurry this up so we can get to the main event. So the show is over.”

Roddy Piper swings at Honky Tonk Man who escapes out of the ring. Piper gets Jimmy Hart by the hair and kicks him out of the ring.

Segment Rating – 87
Quote:
Freddie Blassie is in the back with Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff

Freddie Blassie: “These Killer Bees just keep buzzing around us and those pencil neck geeks think they can beat us. They are a bump in the road as I lead my men back to the WWF World Tag Team Championships. Wrestlemania 3 we will be prepared and we will have our fly swatters as we crush the Bees easily just like we did tonight with our great foreign comrade, Dino Bravo.”

Segment Rating – 59
Quote:
Mr. Fuji is in the back with Gene Okerlund joined by his two men, Bob Orton Jr. and Magnificent Muraco.

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined here with the Mr. Fuji and his tag team of Bob Orton Jr. and The Magnificent Muraco. Do you think you can lead your men to victory tonight?”

Mr. Fuji: “Mr. Fuji only manages the greatest superstars in the WWF. The greatest superstars always win. Tonight, our fortune cookie read. “We have fallen, but we will rise tonight.” Can-Am Connection better watch out. Sayonara Mr. Okerlund.”

Gene Okerlund: “For your men’s sake I hope they can come through for you. Can-Am Connection will have their hands full tonight.”

Segment Rating – 69

Can-Am Connection vs. Muraco and Bob Orton Jr. (w/Mr. Fuji)

Muraco and Orton Jr. use their experience and some of Mr. Fuji’s interference to dominant the match. Rick Martel gets in on a hot tag and turns the tables on Muraco. Zenk comes in and knocks Orton off the apron. Muraco throws Zenk out of the ring and Martel rolls him up for the victory in 10:14.

Match Rating – 71
Quote:
Billy Jack Haynes comes down to the ring.

Billy Jack Haynes: “Tonight I’m going to have my own Full Nelson Challenge and anybody is welcomed.”

Iron Mike Sharpe walks down to the ring.

Segment Rating – 63

Full Nelson Challenge – Billy Jack Haynes vs. Iron Mike Sharpe

Haynes locks it in and Iron Mike Sharpe tries his best, but can’t escape. The ref calls the match when he is unable to respond to his arms being raised.

Match Rating – 55
Quote:
Ron Bass is backstage. They show the clip of the Sam Houston being attacked by Bass on Superstars.

Ron Bass: “You know there is always one guy who stops the Cowboy, and that’s an Outlaw. We are going to find out real soon that only one of us can come out on top. Last week I made you my whipping boy. Ole Betsy here seems to love tearing into your hide. I want to let everybody know tune in to Superstars of Wrestling this week to see me make my debut.”

Segment Rating – 46
Quote:
Hillbilly Jim vs. Harley Race (w/Bobby Heenan)

Harley Race and Hillbilly Jim are going at it trading punches. Race takes controls but Hillbilly Jim starts to make a comeback. King Kong Bundy comes down and enters the ring leveling Hillbilly Jim at the 5:21 mark.

Match Rating – 79

Harley Race gives a Falling Headbutt to Hillbilly Jim and King Kong Bundy is about to hit the ropes for a splash when JYD comes running down to the ring. Harley Race retreats and JYD starts to trade punches with Bundy. Hillbilly Jim makes his way back up and together they topple Bundy over the top rope with a double clothesline.

Segment Rating – 83

Bobby Heenan and is walking his two men backstage and he grabs a microphone.

Bobby Heenan: “JYD had no business being down there tonight. That’s it. They sealed their own fate at Wrestlemania. Next week, I challenge them to a match. Harley Race and King Kong Bundy against that Hillbilly and that mangy Dog. They are no match for us.”

Segment Rating – 87
Quote:
Ricky Steamboat and George Steele vs. The Wild Samoans (w/King Curtis)

In a highly competive back and forth match Ricky Steamboat leads his team to victory after hitting a Flying Karate Chop taking Afa down for the pinfall victory in 8:19.

Match Rating – 80

Randy Savage runs down to the ring after the match and attacks the celebrating Ricky Steamboat. George Steele comes to the aid, but the Wild Samoans join in and take them down. Savage is posing over Steamboat holding the Intercontinental Championship.

Segment Rating – 78
Quote:
Jake Roberts and Roddy Piper vs. Adrian Adonis and Honky Tonk Man (w/Jimmy Hart)

Adrian Adonis starts out the match against Jake Roberts. Piper wants in and the crowd goes nuts. Adonis tags out to Honky. Piper and Roberts control the pace keeping Honky and Adonis on the run. Adonis gets Piper in the corner and Honky kicks Piper in his previously injured leg. They work over Piper in the corner, but he reverses the Shake Rattle and Roll and gets to make the hot tag. Roberts tries to grab the Honky Tonk Man but he makes the tag. Roberts is laying it on Adonis and hits the short arm clothesline. Roberts is signaling for the DDT and Piper is getting the crowd into it. Honky Tonk Man pulls Adonis out of the ring and they make their way up the ramp. Piper gets in the ring and they taunt them trying to get them to comeback. Piper and Roberts win the match by countout in 10:59.

Match Rating – 84
Quote:
Show Rating – 88
Attendance – 18,007 (Sell Out)
TV Rating – 10.15 (7,614,460 viewers)
Shown On – USA Network
Unread 01-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF Superstars of Wrestling March Week 3, 1987

Quote:
WWF Superstars of Wrestling is taped in the Young Arena in Iowa in front of a sold-out crowd. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon is calling the action.
Quote:
Dark Matches

WWF Women’s Championship – The Fabulous Moolah (c) defeated Noriyo Tateno by pinfall in 5:33.

Match Rating – 44

Demolition (w/Mr. Fuji) defeated Omar Atlas and Terry Gibbs with Demolition Decapitation in 4:39.

Match Rating – 48

Jim Powers defeated Charlie Fulton with a Running Powerslam in 5:35.

Match Rating – 46

Paul Roma defeated Bob Bradley with a Flying Elbow Drop in 6:42.

Match Rating – 49

Paul Orndorff (w/Bobby Heenan) vs. Lanny Poffo with a Piledriver in 5:41.

Match Rating – 61

Jim Duggan won a 20 man battle royal by last eliminating Butch Reed in 14:41.

Match Rating – 59

Main Card

Quote:
Ron Bass vs. The Crusher

Ron Bass dominates the old veteran, The Crusher. Ron Bass hits a Lariat for the victory in 8:37.

Match Rating – 61

Ron Bass pulls out Miss Betsy and starts winding up. Sam Houston runs in and takes down Ron Bass with a dropkick saving The Crusher. Houston chases Bass out of the ring.

Segment Rating – 42
Quote:
Koko B. Ware is backstage with Gene Okerlund.

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined here tonight with “The Birdman” Koko B. Ware. It’s just been announced that you will be facing “The Natural” Butch Reed at Wrestlemania. Any words for your opponent.”

Koko B. Ware: “Last time, I might have gotten my wings clipped. That match wasn’t at Wrestlemania. This is the biggest event of the year and the Birdman will take flight. I plan on flying off with a victory.”

Gene Okerlund: “That sounds like a motivated Koko B. Ware. He is in action up next as he takes on Jimmy Jack Funk.”

Segment Rating – 68

Koko B. Ware vs. Jimmy Jack Funk

Koko B. Ware wins in a decent match to showcase Koko B. Ware’s skills. Koko picks up the win with The Bird Buster in 8:56

Match Rating – 50
Quote:
Barry Horowitz is standing in the ring with Gene Okerlund.

Gene Okerlund: “Let’s welcome the newest member to the WWF roster, Barry Horowitz. Tonight, you will be making your debut against “The Ugandan Giant” Kamala. Your thoughts on your debut match.”

Barry Horowitz: “You know things don’t look good for me, Gene. I have a brain unlike that Ugandan Giant and I’m going to outsmart him.”

Gene Okerlund: “Good luck kid, you’re going to need it tonight.”

Segment Rating – 44

Kamala (w/Kim Chee) vs. Barry Horowitz

Kamala wins in a squash match finishing him off with a Giant Splash in 2:56

Match Rating – 40
Quote:
Johnny V. is backstage with The Dream Team

Johnny V.: “The Dream Team is on the road to winning back the tag team gold. We hit a road bump against The Bulldogs. Tonight, we can get back in the hunt and turn our losing ways back to winning ways when we face the The Rougeau Brothers. With Greg “The Hammer” Valentine and Brutus Beefcake there is no way we won’t win this match.”

Segment Rating – 60

The Rougeau Brothers vs. The Dream Team (w/Johnny V.)

The Dream Team and The Rougeau Brothers put on a great match. The Dream Team look to be on the right path, when Beefcake accidently hits Valentine as he was holding Raymond. Raymond made the tag and Jacques comes in and catches Beefcake with the La Bombe de Rougeau in 13:31.

Match Rating – 57

Beefcake and Valentine are arguing after the match and Johnny V. gets in between them calming them down before taking them to the back.

Segment Rating – 49
Quote:
Show Rating – 59
Attendance – 3,000 (Sell Out)
TV Rating – 1.18 (892,270 viewers)
Unread 01-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Low Minors

I feel bad for the Crusher's loss to Bass but even worse that he had to be saved by Sam "fricking" Houston(truthfully I always liked Sam way back when)
Unread 01-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF Monday Night Raw March Week 4, 1987

WWF Monday Night Raw

Quote:
Monday Night Raw is live from New Orleans Arena in Louisiana with a sell-out crowd of 19,000 in attendance. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon on commentary.
Quote:
Roddy Piper comes down to the ring to kick off Monday Night Raw.

Roddy Piper: “It’s great to be here in The Big Easy for Monday Night Raw. I know that this weekend is Wrestlemania, but I can’t help but not be excited. I know I’m looking forward to facing Adrian Adonis. It’s just going to be my last match, so I want to make sure I go out with a bang. I’m going to host one more Piper’s Pit next week on Raw. And my guest will be the man who walks out of Wrestlemania 3 as WWF World Champion.”

Segment Rating – 88
Quote:
Davey Boy Smith (w/Dynamite Kid) vs. Jim Neidhart (w/Bret Hart and Jimmy Hart)

Bret Hart and Jimmy Hart try to get involved. Matilda gets loose and chase Jimmy Hart up the ramp. Dynamite Kid knocks Bret Hart off the apron. Jim Neidhart distracted by everything turns around and gets leveled by a clothesline. Davey Boy Smith lifts Neidhart up and hits the Running Powerslam for the victory in 6:46.

Match Rating – 73
Quote:
Can-Am Connection vs. The Dream Team (w/Johnny V.)

The Dream Team seem to be off again tonight. Johnny V. distracts the ref, but it turns out Beefcake reversed Tom Zenk’s clothesline into a roll up. The ref can’t count the 3 and Beefcake starts to argue with Johnny V. during this Zenk makes the tag. Martel dropkicks Beefcake into Valentine sending him off the apron. Martel takes down Beefcake and puts him in the Boston Crab for the submission victory in 11:12.

Match Rating – 62

After the match Greg Valentine and Brutus Beefcake argue and Johnny V leaves them and then Valentine follows leaving Beefcake upset.

Segment Rating – 55
Quote:
Tito Santana vs. Magnificent Muraco (w/Mr. Fuji)

Santana and Muraco are having a great match when Danny Davis comes down and distracts the ref. Mr. Fuji gets on the apron and swings his cane at Santana but he dodges and it hits Muraco. Santana uses this and hits the Flying Forearm for the victory.

Match Rating – 79

Muraco and Mr. Fuji are arguing as Muraco is upset Fuji hit him with the cane. Fuji seems to apologize.

Segment Rating – 63
Quote:
Nikolai Volkoff sings the Soviet National Anthem as The Iron Sheik and Freddie Blassie stand.

Segment Rating – 51

The Iron Sheik (w/Volkoff and Freddie Blassie) vs. Corporal Kirchner

The Iron Sheik dominates the match and ends it in 8:54 when he forces Corporal Kirchner to tap out to the Camel Clutch.

Match Rating – 62
Quote:
Jack Tunney is backstage talking to Danny Davis.

Jack Tunney: “Danny Davis, you leave me no choice but you are suspended from being an official.”

Danny Davis: “I’ll take my vacation and comeback ready to be an impartial official.”

Jack Tunney: “I will still be paying you of course, because I expect you to be here for your new job. You seem to like to get involved in matches, so I will be putting you in matches. You will be in action this week on Superstars of Wrestling. That will be your tune up match as you will be making your Wrestlemania debut against Tito Santana.”

Danny Davis: “I’ll change. You don’t have to do that. I’m sure Santana wants to face someone else. Anybody but me. I’m sure.”

Jack Tunney: “I was going to fire you, but I liked Tito Santana’s plan better. So yes my decision will stand. Good luck.”

Segment Rating – 40
Quote:
Junkyard Dog and Hillbilly Jim vs. Harley Race and King Kong Bundy (w/Bobby Heenan)

The match starts off with Junkyard Dog and King Kong Bundy. JYD and Hillbilly make quick tags trying to work over King Kong Bundy. Hillbilly Jim has Bundy in the corner but Bundy picks him up and drives him across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Race tags himself in and they start to work over Hillbilly. Race and Bundy do some double team moves and cheating in the corner as Heenan distracts the ref. Race has Hillbilly down and is going for the Diving Headbutt, but Hillbilly rolls out of the way and makes the hot tag. Race starts to beg and gets up tagging out to Bundy. JYD starts to pound on Bundy staggering the big man. JYD finally takes him down, but Race runs in and smacks him over the back with a chair. JYD just turns around and Race swings again but it’s blocked. JYD smacks the chair out of his hands and Race retreats and Bundy rolls out as Hillbilly and JYD stand tall with the DQ victory in 12:48.

Match Rating – 80
Quote:
Honky Tonk Man is backstage along with Jimmy Hart.

Honky Tonk Man: “Are you ready to see the biggest performance of the Honky Tonk Man to date? At Wrestlemania 3, I’m going to be putting on a show and you know how I end the show. It’s not going to end with a DDT. It’s going to end with a Shake, Rattle, and Roll baby. Jake you better watch tonight, because it’s going to go down the same way as this Sunday.”

Segment Rating – 82

Honky Tonk Man (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. S.D. Jones

Honky Tonk Man dominates Jones proving that he can beat Roberts easily. He ends the match in 6:55 after hitting the Shake, Rattle, and Roll for the victory.

Match Rating – 64
Quote:
Bobby Heenan comes down to the ring leading out Hercules.

Bobby Heenan: “The match has been made official and at Wrestlemania it will be Hercules vs. Billy Jack Haynes. It’s not going to be a normal match. The winner must win with the Full Nelson. So, the loser will have to tap out, and I look at you and I look at Hercules. One you won’t be able to wrap your puny little arms around the huge biceps and neck of “The Mighty” Hercules. And second, Hercules will never give up, because he would shatter that girly grip of yours in seconds. I’m going to give all your humanoids a special treat tonight as we give another nobody a chance to break the grip.”

Outback Jack comes out to accept the challenge.

Segment Rating – 76

Full Nelson Challenge – Hercules (w/Bobby Heenan) vs. Outback Jack

Hercules wraps his arms around Outback Jack and locks it in. Outback Jack gives it his all, but fails when he passed out.

Match Rating – 59
Quote:
Sam Houston vs. Ron Bass

Ron Bass dominates most of the match, but Houston fires up and comes back. He lands the dropkick and following with a bulldog. Bass rolls out of the ring and grabs his whip. Houston goes to the outside and rolls Bass back in the ring. Bass kicks Houston as he rolls in and wraps the whip around his neck causing the DQ at the 6:37 mark. Refs finally get Bass off of him as Houston is gasping for air.

Match Rating – 57
Quote:
George Steele finds Miss Elizabeth backstage and he gives her flowers he picked from the garden.

Segment Rating – 79

Randy Savage comes around the corner and sees this. Savage snaps and attacks Steele and throws the flowers on the ground stomping them. He goes back to taunt and stomp Steele.

Segment Rating – 81

Ricky Steamboat comes in running and Savage grabs Miss Elizabeth and retreats down the hall as Steamboat checks on Steele.

Segment Rating – 79
Quote:
Jake Roberts vs. Bob Orton Jr. (w/Mr. Fuji)

A great match between two great workers that goes back and forth. Mr. Fuji tries to interfere but it backfires as Roberts reverses and hits a DDT to end the match in 8:18.

Match Rating – 80

Mr. Fuji is arguing with Bob Orton Jr. after the loss and Orton Jr. grabs his hat walking off towards the back.

Segment Rating – 68
Quote:
Hulk Hogan comes out and then Andre The Giant comes out along with Bobby Heenan.

Hulk Hogan: “Andre, I want you to know I respect the man you used to be. Since you’ve started listening to Bobby “The Weasel” Heenan you’ve changed. Those fans no longer cheer you brother. They loved you all around the globe. All my Hulkamaniacs used to cheer you, and they want revenge for your betrayal.”

Bobby Heenan: “You don’t get Hogan. These humanoids don’t get you a Championship opportunity. Andre has been undefeated for 15 years and cheered like you said, but he never gotten one Championship match. All the Championships have befriended Andre and they never handed out title matches to their friend. Andre has only one friend, and that’s me. This friend got him a title match quicker than any of those guys before me. As a matter fact, if Andre wanted to you wouldn’t even make it to Wrestlemania.”

Andre and Hogan get face to face. Andre is looking down on Hogan. Andre reaches for Hogan and rips his shirt off. A bunch of superstars from the back rush down and get in between them. Hogan tries to throw a punch and the superstars get in between them. Hogan tries to push them away as Andre just swats the men around him away. Andre taunts Hogan as the men stand back from Andre. The show goes off the air with Hogan pointing at Andre as he laughs off the threat of Hogan.

Segment Rating – 100
Quote:
Show Rating – 84
Attendance – 19,000 (Sell Out)
TV Rating – 10.07 (7,552,660 viewers)
Shown On – USA Network
Unread 01-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF Superstars of Wrestling March Week 4, 1987

Quote:
WWF Superstars of Wrestling is taped in the Target Center in Minnesota in front of a huge crowd. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon is calling the action.
Quote:
Dark Matches

Demolition (w/Mr. Fuji) defeated The Young Stallions in 10:27 after Demolition Decapitation.

Match Rating – 59

Bruno Sammartino defeated The Assassin in 6:33 by submission after a Bearhug.

Match Rating – 63

Kamala (w/Kim Chee) defeated Omar Atlas in 4:57 after a Giant Splash.

Match Rating – 45

Mr. Fuji comes down to ringside to watch the next match.

Segment Rating – 60

Tiger Chung Lee defeated Barry Horowitz in 7:32 with a Double Underhook Suplex.

Match Rating – 48

Pedro Morales defeated Paul Orndorff (w/Bobby Heenan) in 13:30 after the Caribbean Cannonball.

Match Rating – 66

Main Card

Quote:
Adrian Adonis and Jimmy Hart come out to start the show.

Adrian Adonis: “Roddy Piper is underestimating my abilities, because of the way I look or the way I’m dressed. He’s going to find out I’m more than just Adorable. I can be vicious as well and you all going to find out that I’m going to be defeating Ricky Steamboat tonight, and Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania. I just might be number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship by that time or even the WWF World Championship.”

Segment Rating – 78
Quote:
The Rougeau Brothers vs. Los Conquistadors

The Rougeaus pick up an easy victory with the La Bomba de Rougeau in 8:18.

Match Rating – 49
Quote:
Slick is backstage with Butch Reed.

Slick: “Wrestlemania 3 is right around the corner and The Slickster couldn’t be happier because of the man behind me. “The Natural” Butch Reed is going to be a huge star in the WWF and it all starts when he beats Koko B. Ware on the biggest stage of them all. Then we will shift our target to the WWF Intercontinental Championship. Tonight, we have one last hurdle in Scott Casey, but Butch Reed doesn’t feel like jumping. He is just going to run right through him.”

Segment Rating – 55

Butch Reed (w/Slick) vs. Scott Casey

Butch Reed dominates the match and gets a dominating victory with a Military Press Slam in 5:55.

Match Rating – 65
Quote:
Wrestlemania 3 Hype video is shown. Promoting Hogan vs. Andre, Savage vs. Steamboat, Piper vs. Adonis, and Roberts vs. HTM.

Segment Rating – 87
Quote:
Velvet MacInytre vs. Judy Martin

MacInytre and Martin have a decent match for the Women’s Division. MacInytre wins the match after using the MacInytre Roll for the victory in 6:06.

Match Rating – 48
Quote:
Tito Santana is backstage with Gene Okerlund.

Gene Okerlund: “Let me welcome here, Tito Santana, who is gearing up for a grudge match this Sunday at Wrestlemania 3 against Danny Davis. Your thoughts on your upcoming match.”

Tito Santana: “First off thank you Mr. Okerlund for having me back here to talk about my match. Danny Davis cheated me out a title. He has cheated me out of matches. He’s taken money from me, because of his biased officiating. I don’t want him gone, not just yet. Danny Davis will be taught a lesson at Wrestlemania, Arriba!”

Gene Okerlund: “Good luck, Tito Santana. I know you have everything under control this Sunday at Wrestlemania 3. Speaking of his opponent, Danny Davis is in action up next.”

Segment Rating – 47

Danny Davis vs. Lanny Poffo

Danny Davis hangs with Lanny Poffo and rakes the eyes while the ref was getting Poffo off of Davis in the corner. Davis rolls him up and grabs a hand full of tights for the victory in 5:28.

Match Rating – 34
Quote:
Video shows that on Monday Night Raw Fuji Vice will air with Mr. Fuji, Don Muraco, and Bob Orton Jr.

Segment Rating – 66
Quote:
Ricky Steamboat vs. Adrian Adonis (w/Jimmy Hart)

Ricky Steamboat and Adrian Adonis have a great match and it ends with Steamboat going over clean with a Flying Karate Chop. Jimmy Hart checks on Adonis after the match.

Match Rating – 74
Quote:
Show Rating – 73
Attendance – 9,414
TV Rating – 1.32 (995,950 viewers)