Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-10-2019, 09:19 AM
Phenom

Default Diary Revival #1: Narf Poit Wrestling

Hello, and welcome to the first diary in a series I'm hoping to grow here on the forums: Diary Revival! The basic premise is that I go through obsolete diaries on the forums (starting with the one that's had the longest since being added to and going chronologically) and start my own diary, heavily based on them.

The first is New Vegas Wrestling's Narf Poit Wrestling! I have no idea what Narf Poit means, and I couldn't find a suitable early-2016 RW Mod, so it'll be based in 2019 instead, but I've used the editor to acquire NVW's original starting roster, detailed in the following quote box:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Vegas Wrestling View Post

ADRIAN NEVILLE [F]* - ANTONIO CESARO [F] - BRAY WYATT [H] - KEVIN OWENS [H] - SAMI ZAYN [F] - SETH ROLLINS [H]

ALEX SHELLEY [F] - CHRIS JERICHO [H] - CHRIS SABIN [F] - DEAN AMBROSE [F] - DREW MCINTYRE [H] - ERICH ROWAN [H] - HEATH SLATER [F] - HIDEO ITAMI [F] - JACK SWAGGER [H] - KONNOR [H] - LUKE HARPER [F] - RHYNO [F] - SHINSUKE NAKAMURA [H] - THE BRIAN KENDRICK [F] - TYLER BREEZE [H] - VIKTOR [H] - ZACK RYDER [F]

LOW MIDCARD (they're haven't picture, thats HOW they're low)

BO DALLAS [H] - CURTIS AXEL [H] - RODERICK STRONG [F] - SLAUGH [H] - WULVER [H]

MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS [F]
Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin

NEW AGE DEMONS
Slaugh and Wulver

THE ASCENSION [H]
Viktor and Konnor

THE COOLLET CLUB [F]
Zack Ryder and Heath Slater

THE WYATT FAMILY [H]
Luke Harper and Erich Rowan

*[F] - face, [H] - heel

I've set Chris Jericho as the owner of Narf Poit Wrestling and given them $10,000,000 (Jericho is worth an estimated $18,000,000, so I figured I'd allocate $8,000,000 for buying out contracts from WWE, etc and leave myself the rest to play with) and will be playing as him, as the impression I got from this very brief diary was that of complete control (ie playing as owner rather than booker).

I signed everyone on the roster to 12 month written deals, so I only have them guaranteed for the first year, then it's going to get interesting, fast. The first show in NVW's diary was scheduled to be called "Death March" (as seen in the next quote block), so I'm going to run a show by that name in March 2019 as our first show, then take it from there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Vegas Wrestling View Post
NEXT SHOW:

MATCH CARD:
NPW Tag Team Championship
The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper w/ Erick Rowan) vs. The Coollet Club (Zack Ryder and Heath Slater) vs. New Age Demons (Slaugh and Wulver)

The Brian Kendrick's Open Challenge
The Brian Kendrick vs. ???

NPW United States Championship Elimination Chamber
Rhyno vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Erick Rowan vs. Jack Swagger vs. Hideo Itami

NPW Intercontinental Championship
Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose

Seth Rollins vs. Antonio Cesaro

NPW Heavyweight Championship Only Pin & Submission Steel Cage
Kevin Owens vs. Adrian Neville

Predictions:
Code:
The Wyatt Family vs. The Coollet Club vs. New Age Demons
Comment:

Comment:

Rhyno vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Erick Rowan vs. Jack Swagger vs. Hideo Itami
Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:
That was the final post in the diary, which hasn't been touched since April 2016. I think it's a real shame, as NVW clearly put a lot of effort into the graphics! My presentation will be different going forward, but I thought showing the original posts in their entirety would be a nice touch. Feel free to post your predictions, comments, etc!
Unread 02-10-2019, 09:23 AM

Interesting Idea!

Comment: I am not sure as I think I am on with the correct team. Hehe.

Comment: The Brain Kendrick should do a better job!

Comment: Come'on Push Drew to the moon.

Comment: Who's promotion is this now?

Comment: A good wrestling match, yup!

Comment: I am going with a draw, damnit!
Unread 02-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Interesting Idea!
Thanks! Because I'm starting in January and the first show is in March, it might take a little while to post it, so please be patient!
Unread 02-10-2019, 07:24 PM
Phenom

Oddly enough I remember this diary... probably because of the ridiculous name. Love the concept of restarting this.

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:
Unread 02-11-2019, 03:04 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasrangers13 View Post
Oddly enough I remember this diary... probably because of the ridiculous name. Love the concept of restarting this.
Damn, that's a good memory! I tried looking it up, no idea what "Narf Poit" means in any language known to Google Translate!
Unread 02-11-2019, 03:38 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA View Post
Damn, that's a good memory! I tried looking it up, no idea what "Narf Poit" means in any language known to Google Translate!
They're both words Pinky uses in Pinky & the Brain. You'll really need to get watching that show to do this promotion justice!