Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-07-2019, 04:37 AM
Living Legend

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

World Wrestling Federation

Quote:
-We are only one day removed from the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event which saw Randy Savage walk away as the victor in the Royal Rumble match. The Macho King last eliminated Hulk Hogan on his way to securing a WWF Heavyweight title match at WrestleMania VII. The Royal Rumble was not without controversy, however. In the WWF Heavyweight title match, The Ultimate Warrior defeated Sgt. Slaughter by pinfall. However, Slaughter's foot was on the bottom rope during the pinfall. We have learned that Jack Tunney will be making an announcement in regards to what happened at the Royal Rumble. It will be interesting to see what the WWF President has to say.

-Having spoken of Randy Savage, he will be in action on this night when he takes on one half of the WWF World Tag Team Champions Bret Hart. The Hitman suffered an assault last night by The Russians following the victory by The Hart Foundation over The Orient Express. We're not sure what kind of condition Hart will be in for this match but a victory over the Macho King could definitely elevate him in the singles rankings.

-Last week, we had a confrontation between Power & Glory with Slick and The Rockers on The Genius's Poetry Slam. This week, those two teams will see battle in tag team action. Both teams would definitely like a future WWF World Tag Team title match against The Hart Foundation. A win this week would definitely go a long way toward earning a shot at the titles.

-There were a lot of surprise entrants in the Royal Rumble last evening. Some of those entrants will be making their WWF Prime Time Wrestling debuts or returns this evening. We will see men like Buddy Landel and Eddie Gilbert in action. The Nature Boy Buddy Landel was a bit of a disappointment to a lot of WWF fans. Many of them were expecting someone like Buddy Rogers or Ric Flair but Landel is no pushover and he begins showing that tonight.

-Demolition make their return to the WWF following their suspension by Jack Tunney last month. Demolition took out Legion Of Doom member Hawk in the parking lot. Smash and Crush, led by Mr. Fuji, were suspended and fined due to this attack. Following that attack, The Bushwhackers are looking to gain some revenge for The Legion Of Doom. Which team will earn some momentum as we move forward?

-Plus we will see Barry Hardy take on Jake Roberts, Piper's Pit hosted by Roddy Piper, Koko B. Ware and more right here on Prime Time Wrestling!

Prediction Listing

Buddy Landel vs. Brian Costello
Comments:

Eddie Gilbert vs. Koko B. Ware
Comments:

Bob Bradley vs. Ricky Steamboat
Comments:

Power & Glory vs. The Rockers
Comments:

Barry Hardy vs. Jake Roberts
Comments:

Demolition vs. The Bushwhackers
Comments:

Randy Savage vs. Bret Hart
Comments:

Thoughts On Diary:

Thoughts On Royal Rumble:
Unread 02-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR93WKU View Post
Steel Cage Match (Win By Pinfall, Submission Or Escaping The Cage)
If Rick Martel Loses, He Is Out Of The Royal Rumble
Rick Martel vs. Jake Roberts
Comments: Rick Martel blinds Roberts to escape and stay in the Rumble.

WWF World Tag Team Titles Match
The Hart Foundation defend vs. The Orient Express
Comments: Good match but the Hart Foundation retains.

WWF Intercontinental Title Match
Mr. Perfect defends vs. Big Bossman
Comments: Perfect retains in another good title match.

Losers Leave The WWF Match
The Million Dollar Man and The Undertaker vs. Dusty Rhodes and Dustin Rhodes
Comments: The Rhodes are out of the WWF not sure if they are able to resigned so I think they are going to WCW.

WWF Heavyweight Title Match
The Ultimate Warrior defends vs. Sgt. Slaughter
Comments:

Royal Rumble Match
Winner Earns A WWF Heavyweight Title Match At WrestleMania VII
Big John Studd, Dino Bravo, Earthquake, Haku, Ivan Koloff, Mr. Perfect, Nikita Koloff, Randy Savage, (Rick Martel?), The Barbarian, (The Million Dollar Man?), The Nature Boy, (The Undertaker?), The Warlord, ???, Big Bossman, (Dusty Rhodes?), (Dustin Rhodes?), Greg Valentine, Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts, Jim Duggan, Jimmy Snuka, Ricky Steamboat, Saba Simba, The British Bulldog, Tito Santana, Tugboat, Wahoo McDaniel, ???, ???, ???

Comments: I think the Macho Man picks up the victory to go into Mania against Warrior. I think The Russians get rid of Hogan or cheat him to set up a Mania match between Hogan and Nikita.
I would've predicted identically to this. The only thing I didn't think of was the Hogan/Nikita thing, as I thought it was heading to Hogan/Slaughter instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldelayette View Post
Prediction Listing

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Thoughts On Diary: Loving it so far! Just got caught up from the start!

Thoughts On Royal Rumble: I love the level of detail put into the Rumble match itself! I wish the game allowed for that level of detail when booking the match!
Unread 02-07-2019, 12:37 PM
Low Minors

Comments: Don't know if there is any gold in Landel's WWF Future,but he can be a great mid card/upeer midcard heel

Comments:Same as above, hopefuly Gilberts demons don't get the best of him

Comments:

Comments:should be a great match

Comments:

Comments: don't see the Bushwackers getting a win, especially after Vince neutered them

Comments: gonna go with Savage. Seems he has the momentum, going into wrestlemania and Bret at this time is not breaking away into singles yet

Thoughts On Diary: great job

I had a feeling you were gonna slip a curve in there with the "NatureBoy" being Landel and not Flair. I think Landel was another great talent that was misused. Don't know if it was because he couldn't fight off his demons or just pissed to many promoters off. Glad to see Hotstuff show up as well
Unread 02-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Minor League

Comments: Landell wins his debut singles match probably with a Figure Four.

Comments: Gilbert picks up his first singles win against Ware who will be a valuable guy to get people over.

Comments: Steamboat wins an easy match.

Comments: Had the Rockers but I'm switching to Power and Glory on this one. I can feel that they should be splitting up sooner than later unless you have big plans for them in the tag division.

Comments: Squash match Jake wins easy with a DDT.

Comments: Demolition picks up an easy victory.

Comments: Savage just won the Rumble no way he is going to lose to Bret Hart.

Thoughts On Royal Rumble/Dairy: Kinda sad that Slaughter failed to win the title, but I know the headline of Warrior vs. Savage for a World Title is just too good to pass up. Looking forward to see if Slaughter gets another shot down the road since his foot was on the rope maybe it becomes a triple threat match. I like the Royal Rumble several shockers looking to see what the new guys can do in this time period.
Unread 02-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Living Legend

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Unread 02-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Living Legend

Prediction Listing

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

C
omments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Thoughts On Royal Rumble: Absolutely loved the match. Macho King had a good spot to win from, glad he triumphed over Hogan. Steamboat had a long run and got a title shot as well, so all's well there.
Unread 02-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Hall of Fame

Comments: Landel might not be the Nature Boy everyone expected to see but surely he gets past Costello.

Comments: I could see this one going either way but going to follow the majority and go with Gilbert.

Comments: No question on this one.

Comments: Bit of a coin flip to me.

Comments: Squash

Comments: Demolition picks up a win here.

Comments: Bret isnīt quite there yet to beat names like Savage.
Unread 02-08-2019, 12:57 AM
Phenom

Buddy Landel
Comments:

Koko B. Ware
Comments:

Ricky Steamboat
Comments: duh

The Rockers
Comments: could go either way

Jake Roberts
Comments: Jake will do well if his drinking remains in hand

Demolition
Comments: jobbers gonna job

Randy Savage
Comments: doubt Savage would do the job, but he just won the rumble, he needs to keep momentum
Unread 02-08-2019, 04:37 PM

Comments: The real nature boy picks up the win - Landel

Comments: Could go either way but - Gilbert

Comments: Obvious - Steamboat

Comments: Coin flip - Power of Glory

Comments: Squash - Roberts

Comments: No question here - Demolition

Comments: Bret's not quite at the level of the 1991 Royal Rumble Winner - Savage

Thoughts On Diary: Loving it

Thoughts On Royal Rumble: It was a great Rumble. Very well written. So so so glad Savage won instead of Hogan. I would assume Hogan had to be protected for him to go through with the finish?
Unread 02-12-2019, 02:16 AM
Living Legend

Thank you to everyone for the predictions so far. I appreciate all the readers that I have and continue to have as we move forward. As you can see, the pay-per-views are definitely going to take awhile to get out. I hope everyone can understand that. The next Prime Time Wrestling show will be coming soon but before we get into that, a few comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA View Post
Thoughts On Diary: Loving it so far! Just got caught up from the start!

Thoughts On Royal Rumble: I love the level of detail put into the Rumble match itself! I wish the game allowed for that level of detail when booking the match!
Hey EBEZA! Welcome to the show! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far and thank you for the comments and predictions.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the level of detail that I put into the Royal Rumble match itself. I can say that it took me several days to write it and I worried so much about repetition. Thank you so much for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseman4lyfe View Post
Thoughts On Diary: great job

I had a feeling you were gonna slip a curve in there with the "NatureBoy" being Landel and not Flair. I think Landel was another great talent that was misused. Don't know if it was because he couldn't fight off his demons or just pissed to many promoters off. Glad to see Hotstuff show up as well
Hey horseman4lyfe! Thanks for the predictions and comments! The Nature Boy swerve was a lot of fun to write in as the number 30 entrant. Landel was definitely a great talent that could have been more. I think part of the issue was his playing too much off previous Nature Boys. Will that change here? You can only read and find out. Glad to see you enjoyed the arrival of Eddie Gilbert, as well. That was another one that I enjoyed writing out with him hiding underneath the ring. Gilbert was, honestly, one of my favorite all-time wrestlers when I was younger. Seeing him in USWA and GWF was a lot of fun. Thank you, again, for the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR93WKU View Post
Thoughts On Royal Rumble/Dairy: Kinda sad that Slaughter failed to win the title, but I know the headline of Warrior vs. Savage for a World Title is just too good to pass up. Looking forward to see if Slaughter gets another shot down the road since his foot was on the rope maybe it becomes a triple threat match. I like the Royal Rumble several shockers looking to see what the new guys can do in this time period.
Hey RyanR93WKU! Thanks for the predictions and comments. Slaughter winning the title just seemed, to me, to be too predictable in following what happened in real life. I wanted a bit of a swerve to call things my own. Will he get another title shot? You just might find out in this week's Prime Time Wrestling. I'm glad you enjoyed the Royal Rumble. As I said above, it took quite awhile to get it actually written up. A few new guys and some guys that may only be a one time appearance for the Royal Rumble. Thank you, again, for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijar View Post
Thoughts On Royal Rumble: Absolutely loved the match. Macho King had a good spot to win from, glad he triumphed over Hogan. Steamboat had a long run and got a title shot as well, so all's well there.
Hey Kijar! Thanks for the predictions and comments! I'm glad you enjoyed the Royal Rumble match. Savage winning, I am sure, was a pleasant surprise for a lot of people. He was my pick to win it from the beginning of this diary as I have made plans to WrestleMania VII already in advance. Steamboat's story arc has definitely taken an upswing despite him not winning the Royal Rumble match itself. As you said, he has a future Intercontinental title shot against Mr. Perfect. It's quite the consolation prize. Thank you, again, for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsden03 View Post
Thoughts On Diary: Loving it

Thoughts On Royal Rumble: It was a great Rumble. Very well written. So so so glad Savage won instead of Hogan. I would assume Hogan had to be protected for him to go through with the finish?
Hey lionsden03! Thanks for the predictions and comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the Royal Rumble match as well. As I said, it took quite a long time to write and I worried about repetitions as I moved forward. I hope it brought you and everyone else back to the real Royal Rumble. Hogan had to be protected and kept strong in order to lose the match. It was a bit of a sacrifice but one that I was more than willing to make to continue the story that I am building. Thank you, again, for your support.
Unread 02-13-2019, 09:51 AM
Living Legend

WWF PRIME TIME WRESTLING!
Monday Week 1 February 1991
Attendance: 15,909
Overall Rating: A
TV Rating: 4.40

Quote:
-A recap video of the Royal Rumble begins to play. This video features The Ultimate Warrior defeating Sgt. Slaughter and Randy Savage winning the Royal Rumble match itself...B-

-Randy Savage makes his way out to the ring to boos from the crowd. Savage celebrates his victory at the Royal Rumble and promises that, at WrestleMania VII, he will be the next WWF Heavyweight Champion after defeating The Ultimate Warrior. He is interrupted by Hulk Hogan, who comes out and enters the ring. Hogan congratulates Savage but reminds him that he was the last man eliminated and that stick with a man. Hogan challenges Savage to prove himself at The Wrestling Classic this month with a one on one match between the two of them. Savage accepts the challenge and Hogan offers a handshake to seal the deal. Savage accepts the handshake but then strikes Hogan with a sceptor when Hogan turns his back. Savage beats down Hogan, leaving him lying in a pool of blood as referees come down to break things up...A*

-At the announce booth, Gorilla Monsoon, Vince McMahon and Roddy Piper welcome everyone to Prime Time Wrestling. They discuss what just happened between Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan and then talk about Savage's match tonight against Bret Hart. Piper talks about hosting a Piper's Pit segment tonight with Virgil before we go to the ring for our first match...B

-In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Buddy Landel(D+) defeated Brian Costello(D) in 4:19 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock...D+

-In a video, Gene Okerlund hosts the Update segment. Okerlund announces that next week we will see a tag team battle royal where the winning team will go on to WrestleMania VII and challenge The Hart Foundation for the WWF World Tag Team titles. He sends us to a promo with Jimmy Hart and two such teams, The Nasty Boys and Earthquake and Dino Bravo. Jimmy Hart hypes the inclusion of his two teams in the battle royal and says that the finals will down to these two teams and may the best team win. Jimmy Hart says that he hopes the other 8 teams have insurance because they're going to need it after being eliminated by these four men. When the music stops, it will be a Nasty Sensation or an Earthquake, baby. These two teams go face-to-face before we go back to the ring...B-

-In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Eddie Gilbert(D+) defeated Koko B. Ware(D) in 3:51 by pinfall with a Hot Shot...D+

-In a locker room set, Lord Alfred Hayes interviews Sgt. Slaughter. Lord Hayes asks Slaughter about last night's match with The Ultimate Warrior. Slaughter says they should have known that an American referee couldn't do his job correctly, just like all other American pukes. He orders Jack Tunney to do his job and overturn the decision, giving Slaughter the WWF Heavyweight title since that's what would have happened if the match had continued. He warns that he will destroy every American that steps in his way, even Hulk Hogan, and that's an order...A

-In an extremely short match, Ricky Steamboat(B) defeated Bob Bradley(D+) in 4:18 by pinfall with a Diving Crossbody...C-

-Ricky Steamboat is celebrating his victory in the ring. Mr. Perfect, Haku and The Barbarian run in and attack. Perfect wraps Steamboat's leg around the ring post, smashing his knee again and again against the ring post until security comes...A

-The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Hulk Hogan wrestle next week on Prime Time Wrestling...B

-In a decent match, The Rockers(B-) defeated Power(C) and Glory(C-) in 9:45 when Paul Roma was disqualified when The Warlord ran in and attacked Shawn Michaels...B

-Jack Tunney is shown in his office. He discusses the match at the Royal Rumble between The Ultimate Warrior and Sgt. Slaughter. He acknowledges that Slaughter's foot was on the bottom rope and that the three count should not have been made. However, he cannot change the referee's decision on that night. Instead, he is granting Slaughter a rematch at The Wrestling Classic this month with two referees, one inside the ring and one outside the ring...B

-In the ring, Piper's Pit is hosted by Roddy Piper. Piper's special guest tonight is Virgil, who comes out to the ring and shakes hands with Piper. Piper congratulates Virgil on stepping out of the shadow of The Million Dollar Man. Virgil responds with the fact that he is now unemployed and not making any money. Piper says that he has been given the honor of offering Virgil a WWF contract of his own. As Virgil looks about to accept, The Million Dollar Man shows up on the Titantron. DiBiase says that Virgil was in the gutter when DiBiase took him in and without The Million Dollar Man that's where he will end up again. He warns Virgil that if he signs that contract, DiBiase won't take him back. Piper urges Virgil to sign the contract but Virgil hesitates, saying he will think about it before exiting the ring and walking to the back...A*

-Backstage, Gene Okerlund interviews The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior hypes his upcoming match with Sgt. Slaughter at The Wrestling Classic. Between the snarls and growls, Warrior says that he will leave no doubt at The Wrestling Classic when he defeats Sgt. Slaughter and goes on to face Randy Savage at WrestleMania VII. Warrior promises to take the WWF to heights it has never seen before on the backs of The Warriors before Okerlund sends us back to the ring...B+

-In an extremely short match, Jake Roberts(B) defeated Barry Hardy(E+) in 5:11 by pinfall with The DDT...B-

-Having picked up the victory, Jake Roberts celebrates in the ring. Roberts goes to get his snake bag when he is attacked by Stan Hansen. Roberts and Hansen begin to brawl in the ring and then go to ringside before the two men are broken up by security...B

-In a promo, Don Muraco hypes his return to the WWF. He says that he returned to have a match at WrestleMania despite not winning the Royal Rumble. Muraco says that nobody is working harder than he is to make his big return to the company. He says that nobody can lift like The Rock and he's going to prove it right here next week...C

-In an extremely short match, Demolition.(Smash-C-, Crush-D+) defeated The Bushwhackers(Butch-D+, Luke-D) in 4:11 when Smash defeated Bushwhacker Butch by pinfall with a Demolition Decapitation...C-

-The match is over and The Bushwhackers are left down. Demolition. are celebrating, but then stop and see that their opponents are still on the ground. They attack, and beat both Butch and Luke into the canvas. They turn their focus on Butch. They stretch Butch's arm out and Crush hits the arm with a flying kneedrop off the top turnbuckle. Referees rush in to check on Butch as Demolition. walk off...C-

-At a staging area, Brother Love hosts The Brother Love Show with The Undertaker. Love says that he is too busy to give The Undertaker the Love and management that he deserves. Therefore, this week, he will introduce to you the man whose services he has obtained to guide The Undertaker. He introduces Brother Paul Bearer, who joins them at The Brother Love Show. Bearer promises to give The Undertaker the guidance he needs to become the WWF Heavyweight Champion. Bearer says that anyone who stands in the way of The Undertaker will meet his grave and he will rest in peace...B

-In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Randy Savage(A) defeated Bret Hart(B-) in 15:14 by pinfall with a Flying Elbow Drop...B

-Bret Hart is being attacked by Randy Savage in the ring. Seeing the assault, The Ultimate Warrior comes running in and chases Savage off, saving Bret Hart from a serious beating...A*

Last edited by angeldelayette : 02-25-2019 at 06:07 PM.
Unread 02-13-2019, 10:00 AM
Living Legend

Prediction Contest

Quote:
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is proud to bring you this prediction contest for the results of the World Wrestling Federation's shows. This prediction contest will run until the end of WrestleMania 7. Therefore, it will only end following March 1991.

For each time you get the most right, you receive a point/win. The person with the most points/wins will get a special prize from the Newsletter and the World Wrestling Federation. Good luck to everyone.

1. horseman4lyfe=5 Points
2. sportsfanmas=3 Points
lionsden03=3 Points
RyanR93WKU=3 Points
Nobby_McDonald=3 Points
Zergon=3 Points
7. KnowYourEnemy=2 Points
Bigelow Cartwheel=2 Points
Kijar=2 Points
bonnie=2 Points
11. to4sty=1 Point
FellaLibby=1 Point
EBEZA=1 Point
Unread 02-14-2019, 10:00 AM
Living Legend

WWF SUPERSTARS!
Saturday Week 1 February 1991 (Taped Thursday)
Attendance: 3,668
Overall Rating: B
TV Rating: .43

Quote:
-At the announce booth, Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan welcome everyone to the show, discussing this past Sunday's Royal Rumble event. Heenan talks about Mr. Perfect defeating Big Bossman. Monsoon hypes tonight's main event match where Ivan Koloff takes on Jake Roberts. Heenan sends us to the ring where his men, Haku and The Barbarian, are in action...B+

-In an extremely short match, Haku(B-) and The Barbarian(B-) defeated The Bushwhackers(Butch-D+, Luke-D) in 3:58 when Haku defeated Bushwhacker Luke by submission with an Asian Spike...C-

-In a video, Gene Okerlund hosts Update. Okerlund talks about the upcoming tag team battle royal on Prime Time Wrestling. He sends us to a promo with one of those tag teams, The Rockers. Shawn Michaels says that the tag team level in the WWF is reaching a fever pitch but The Rockers are right in the middle of things. Marty Jannetty says that it doesn't matter who it is because The Rockers have all the right moves and they are going to be the champs...B

-In an extremely short match, Bob Backlund(C+) defeated Bob Bradley(D+) in 3:46 by submission with a Crossface Chickenwing...C-

-A video is shown recapping what happened at the Royal Rumble. This includes The Ultimate Warrior defeating Sgt. Slaughter with Slaughter's foot on the bottom rope. Then, Randy Savage wins the Royal Rumble match...A

-In a video, Gene Okerlund hosts the Wrestling Classic Event Center. He announces that, at The Wrestling Classic, we are going to see a tag team match featuring Stan Hansen and Rick Martel taking on Jake Roberts and Sam Houston. He sends us to a promo with Jake Roberts and Sam Houston. Roberts and Houston hype this tag team match with Roberts saying that he trusts Sam Houston to watch his back. Can Hansen say the same about Martel? Sam Houston says that he considers this match to be the biggest match of his career and that he won't let his brother down. He tells Roberts to trust him and Roberts nods as we cut to the ring...B

-In a decent match, Jake Roberts(B+) defeated Ivan Koloff(D+) in 15:43 when Ivan Koloff was disqualified when Nikita Koloff ran in and attacked Jake Roberts...B-

-Jake Roberts is being attacked by Ivan Koloff, Nikita Koloff, Stan Hansen and Rick Martel. Out from the back come The Hart Foundation and Sam Houston, who hit the ring to make the save. This triggers an eight man brawl, which has to be separated by a whole team of officials and other wrestlers...B

Last edited by angeldelayette : 02-25-2019 at 06:17 PM.
Unread 02-14-2019, 10:27 AM
Phenom

Woohoo! A clean sweep!
Unread 02-16-2019, 09:23 PM
Living Legend

World Wrestling Federation

Quote:
-We are making our way closer to The Wrestling Classic which lies on the road to WrestleMania VII. This week on Prime Time Wrestling we are going to see a match that pits two of the top wrestlers in the WWF one on one as The Million Dollar Man goes up against Hulk Hogan in our main event! There is definite concern that Hogan might be looking ahead to The Wrestling Classic where he will face off against Randy Savage. Will Randy Savage play a part in this contest or will we see a clean match between two of the best?

-At the Royal Rumble, we saw the return to the WWF of Stan Hansen when he attacked Jake Roberts. The man known as The Lariat will be in action for the first time on Prime Time Wrestling when he steps in the ring against The Birdman Koko B. Ware. Ware is definitely no slouch in the ring so this is no easy win for The Lariat. We could also see Jake Roberts play a part in this match, having that animal chemistry with The Birdman. Make sure you tune in to find out what happens.

-On this night, we will see 10 teams compete in a tag team battle royal. The rules are simple, when one member of a team is eliminated, the entire team is eliminated. The winning team will face off against The Hart Foundation at WrestleMania VII for the WWF World Tag Team titles. There will be such teams as Earthquake and Dino Bravo, The Rockers, The Russians, Demolition and two mystery teams that will only be made known right before the match begins. One has to think that Earthquake has an advantage in a battle royal scenario or will everyone gang up on him at the beginning of the match to get him eliminated like we saw the field do to Buddy Landel at the Royal Rumble?

-We will, also, see Virgil make his announcement on whether or not he is going to accept the WWF contract or return to The Million Dollar Man. We all know that Roddy Piper has been trying to convince Virgil to stand on his own two feet. But everyone knows that moving away from a benefactor is not an easy thing to do. This could be a banner night for The Million Dollar Man.

-Plus we will see Mike Sharpe take on Wahoo McDaniel, The Undertaker's first match since joining the managerial services of Paul Bearer, Brooklyn Brawler versus The British Bulldog and more right here on Prime Time Wrestling!

Prediction Listing

The Undertaker vs. Shane Douglas
Comments:

Mike Sharpe vs. Wahoo McDaniel
Comments:

10 Tag Team Battle Royal
Winners Receive A WWF World Tag Team Title Shot At WrestleMania VII
The Russians vs. The Nasty Boys vs. Power and Glory vs. Earthquake and Dino Bravo vs. Haku and The Barbarian vs. Demolition vs. The Rockers vs. The Bushwhackers vs. ??? vs. ???
Comments:

Brooklyn Brawler vs. The British Bulldog
Comments:

Stan Hansen vs. Koko B. Ware
Comments:

The Million Dollar Man vs. Hulk Hogan
Comments:

Thoughts On Diary: