Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-24-2018, 11:36 AM
Low Minors

Default CZCW: A Second First Dynasty

This will be a continuation of the dynasty I started earlier this year. I had to put it on hold as my Mom bravely faced off against cancer, in a battle that she was sadly unable to win.

I could just revive the old thread, but I figure it will be easier to follow for any potential new readers, and easier to get back into for the old ones, if I just start fresh. What I'll be doing is reposting one show per day from the old thread until I catch up to where I left off, then just going from there.

I don't have a fancy story to tell as a setup for the dynasty, I just love CZCW and wanted to share my game with others. Also, this dynasty doesn't start at the beginning of the saved game. It starts at the point where I moved up to Cult, a little over three years into the save. This will allow for more cohesive storytelling, since I won't have to worry about losing top workers out of the blue.

Reposted from the original thread:

Quote:
Note: After buying out MAW and NYCW, CZCW resigned from the Confederation of the Territories in November 2018. As a result a 2nd Main Event Level title, the CZCW American Championship, was added to "replace" the COTT World Title since I used the latter so extensively.

Champions:

CZCW Champion: "Mighty Fine" Darryl Devine
CZCW American Champion: Ernest Youngman
CZCW Tag Team Champions: Double Feature(Roderick Remus & Spencer Spade)
CZCW Pacific Champion: American Elemental II
CZCW Xtreme Champion: Jack Avatar
CZCW Tri-State Champion: Dean Waldorf
CZCW Television Champion: Ant Man

Events List:

January - Revolution

February - The Sam Keith Classic - Features Tag Team Tournament where winners get shot at tag titles, usually at the next PPV.

March - Surf Slam

April - Spring Break Bash

May- Welcome To The Coastal Zone - Wrestlemania equivalent

June - The Rip Chord Invitational - Features tournament where winner gets CZCW Championship match, usually at the next PPV.

July - Battle On The Beach

August - Wave Of Fury: The Coastal Rumble - Features Royal Rumble clone where winner gets CZCW Championship Ladder Match at the Reach For The Sky event the next month.

September - Reach For The Sky - Features CZCW Championship Ladder match and the "Golden Ticket" Ladder Match, a six-man Ladder Match where the winner gets a shot at the championship of his choosing within the next year.

October - Hardcore Halloween

November - Showdown At Sundown

December - Christmas Cage Chaos

TV Shows:

"A" Show - CZCW Coast To Coast
"B" Show - CZCW Uprising - I probably won't be doing a whole lot with this for the diary, but it will be used a few times.

Final Note: CZCW doesn't have a Face/Heel divide but wrestlers will still be booked as if it did.

Last edited by ink625 : Yesterday at 09:13 PM.
Unread 06-24-2018, 12:05 PM
Low Minors

CZCW: Wave of Fury: The Coastal Rumble

When: Thursday, Week 1, August 2019
Where: Phoenix, Arizona
Attendance: 21,003

Quote:
CZCW American Championship

VS.
Ernest Youngman (c) vs. Cameron Vessey

The Setup: After defeating Vessey with a quick small package a few weeks prior on an episode of Coast To Coast, Youngman was attacked post-match by an irate Vessey. Vessey grabbed the mic, called Youngman's victory a fluke and demanded a rematch. Vessey was so confident in his skills that he vowed to leave CZCW for good if he couldn't beat Youngman in said rematch at Wave of Fury. Youngman later obliged Vessey's request.

This is Youngman's 4th defense of the American Championship.

The Result: Despite Vessey's best efforts to slow this match to a crawl, it was Youngman's high-impact, fast-paced style and stiff strikes that won out in the end, when he slipped out of an attempted Vessey Driver II(Death Valley Driver) and connected with "The Hit" (Running Knee) for the pinfall.

Winner: Ernest Youngman
Match Rating: 80

Quote:
CZCW Television Championship

VS.
Ant Man (c) vs. Felipe Caballero

The Setup: This is just a straight up #1 contender vs. champion title match. Felipe Caballero won a 15-man battle royal on last weeks episode of Coast To Coast to earn the opportunity.

This is Ant Man's 3rd defense of the Television Championship.

The Result: These versatile performers put on a bit of a wrestling clinic, with each showing off their skills both on the mat and through the air. After matching each other basically move for move for the first ten minutes, it was Ant Man who slipped up first. After hitting his finisher, Ant Man wasn't satisfied with just pinning Caballero. Instead, he spent several minutes playing himself up to the crowd. He then climbed to the top rope to set up for a moonsault, taunting the crowd even more on the way up, completely oblivious to the fact that Caballero was coming to. Just as Ant Man's feet left the top turnbuckle, Caballero quickly rolled across the ring and back to his feet, just in time to get an up close view of Ant Man crashing spectacularly to the canvas. Caballero then climbed to the top himself and hit a picture perfect Frog Splash to pick up the 3 count and the Television Championship!

Winner: Felipe Caballero
Match Rating: 74

Quote:
CZCW Tri-State Championship

VS.
Dean Waldorf (c) vs. Scythe

The Setup: After CZCW bought out NYCW in January, the Tri-State Championship was brought over as a mid-card title and put up for grabs in a 20-man Battle Royal that was won by NYCW Alumnus Dean Waldorf. After a string of sucessful defenses against mostly has-beens and never-weres, Scythe called out Waldorf to put it on the line against a real challenger, someone who was just reaching his prime instead of leaving it. Waldorf accepted, despite the urging from his partner Marv Statler not to go through with it, and the match was set for Wave Of Fury.

This is Dean Waldorf's 5th defense of the Tri-State Championship

The Result: It turned out that Waldorf definitely should've listened to Statler, as Scythe made very short work of the champ, finishing him off with a devestating Chokeslam in just under 8 minutes. Scythe wins the CZCW Tri-State Championship!

Winner: Scythe
Match Rating: 74

Quote:
CZCW Xtreme Championship

VS.VS.
Jack Avatar (c) vs. Kamikaze vs. Hurakan

The Setup: Jack Avatar, who had dominated all challengers to his Xtreme Championship, issued an open challenge to any tag team in CZCW for a Triple Threat match at Wave of Fury with his title on the line. It was accepted by the up and coming team, Crazy Storm, consisting of the veteran high-flier Kamikaze and the talented, young Luchador Hurakan.

This is Jack Avatar's 9th defense of the Xtreme Championship.

The Result: Hurakan and Kamikaze took to the air early and often in this bout and it almost paid off. The constant barrage kept Avatar off balance and out of sync for much of the match, but sometimes a little luck is all you need. While Avatar was recovering outside the ring, Kamikaze missed his Reverse 450 Splash Finisher on Hurakan who then climbed to the top only to also miss his Senton Bomb finisher on Kamikaze. Avatar re-entered the ring just as Kamikaze was rising to his feet and hit him with his All American Slam Finisher (Olympic Slam) to pick up the win and retain his championship.

Winner: Jack Avatar
Match Rating: 82

Quote:
The Coastal Rumble

The Setup: A 30-man, timed entrance, over the top rope battle royal. Winner gets a CZCW Championship Ladder Match at Reach For The Sky in September.

The Participants: Air Attack Weasel, Akima Brave, Amazing Fire Fly, American Eagle II, American Elemental II, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Bullet Rivera, California Love Machine, Colossus, El Jaguar, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Frantic Ali, Fro Sure, Greg Gauge, La Gran Uva(Soda De La Uva Jr.,) Lassana Makutsi, Lenny Brown, Marv Statler, Marvel Malloy, Masked Cougar, Masked Stranger, Monty Trescarde, Pierrot, Prince Pryce, Robbie Wright, Roderick Remus, Sayeed Ali, Sonny Wildisde, Spencer Spade, Xavi Ferrera

The Result: When the buzzer sounded for entrant # 30, Colossus, there were 5 men in the ring. Less than 1 minute later we had our final 3 competitors, Colossus, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Greg Gauge.

Marvel Malloy had put up a very valiant effort lasting over an hour as the # 1 entrant, but he was quickly disposed of by the veteran big man Colossus. As were Marv Statler and the young, but very talented American Elemental II, who himself had put in a respectable 20 minutes as entrant # 20. After a brief 3-way faceoff, Gauge and Smith begin to double-team Colossus. He isn't having any of it though, as he flings them away with relative ease. They get back to their feet and charge but he floors both men once more with a vicious double clothesline. Colossus then brings Gauge to his feet, lifts him over his head in a military press and starts towards the ropes. Gauge wiggles free though, and hits a beautiful standing dropkick that staggers Colossus toward the ropes. A second dropkick puts him against the ropes and Gauge charges in for a clothesline, only to be met with a big boot to the chest. However, Smith is back to his feet by this point and he hits a powerful clothesline that sends both himself and Colossus over the top rope, with Colossus being eliminated and Smith landing on the Apron. As Smith gets back to his feet, he's immediately knocked off the apron and to the arena floor via superkick from the Coastal Rumble winner, and new # 1 contender, Greg Gauge!

Winner: Greg Gauge
Match Rating: 80

Final Five with entry number in parentheses:
Marvel Malloy (1)
American Elemental II (20)
Colossus (30)
Bulldozer Brandon Smith (18)
Greg Gauge (4)

Most Eliminations:
Bulldozer Brandon Smith - 6
Greg Gauge - 6
Marvel Malloy - 4
Colossus - 3

Longest Time In Match:
Marvel Malloy - 60 Minutes 53 Seconds
Greg Gauge - 59 Minutes 48 Seconds

Entry Order:

1. Marvel Malloy
2. Masked Cougar
3. Monty Trescarde
4. Greg Gauge
5. Bullet Rivera
6. La Gran Uva(Soda De La Uva Jr.)
7. Frankie-Boy Fernades
8. Air Attack Weasel
9. American Eagle II
10. Xavi Ferrera
11. Masked Stranger
12. Sonny Wildside
13. California Love Machine
14. Robbie Wright
15. Prince Pryce
16. El Jaguar
17. Lenny Brown
18. Bulldozer Brandon Smith
19. Pierrot
20. American Elemental II
21. Fro Sure
22. Amazing Fire Fly
23. Frantic Ali
24. Roderick Remus
25. Lassanna Makutsi
26. Marv Statler
27. Sayeed ALi
28. Akima Brave
29. Spencer Spade
30. Colossus

Order of Elimination with eliminator in parentheses:
1. Monte Trescarde (Bullet Rivera)
2. Frankie-Boy Ferndades (Greg Gauge)
3. La Gran Uva (Masked Cougar)
4. Masked Cougar (Greg Gauge)
5. Bullet Rivera (Air Attack Weasel)
6. Xavi Ferrera (Sonny Wildside)
7. Air Attack Weasel (Greg Gauge)
8. Sonny Wildisde (Marvel Malloy)
9. Masked Stranger (Marvel Malloy)
10. American Eagle II (Lenny Brown)
11. California Love Machine (Marvel Malloy)
12. Robbie Wright (Bulldozer Brandon Smith)
13. Prince Pryce (Bulldozer Brandon Smith)
14. El Jaguar (Marvel Malloy)
15. Pierrot (Greg Gauge)
16. Lenny Brown (Bulldozer Brandon Smith)
17. Roderick Remus (American Elemental II)
18. Lassana Makutsi (Frantic Ali)
19. Fro Sure (Sayeed Ali)
20. Sayeed Ali (Bulldozer Brandon Smith)
21. Amazing Fire Fly (Greg Gauge)
22. Frantic Ali (Spencer Spade)
23. Akima Brave (Bulldozer Brandon Smith)
24. Spencer Spade (Marv Statler)
25. Marv Statler (Colossus)
26. Marvel Malloy (Colossus)
27. American Elemental II (Colossus)
28. Colossus (Bulldozer Brandon Smith)
29. Bulldozer Brandon Smith (Greg Gauge)

Quote:
CZCW Championship

VS.
Darryl Devine (c) vs. El Mitico Jr.

The Setup: After debuting for CZCW in May, Darryl Devine won the 15th annual Rip Chord Invitational Challenge in June, which earned him the right to face Mitico Jr. at Battle On The Beach in July. This is a rematch from that event, which saw Devine capture his first gold in CZCW when he defeated Mitico Jr. in an outstanding match that got a 94 A rating. Can they top that here?

This is Devine's 1st defense of the CZCW Championship.

The Result: A fantastic, back and forth bout where neither man could seem to get the advantage for more than a couple minutes at a time. The final sequence of the match saw Mitico kick out of Devine's "Devine Dream Drop" Finisher (The Pedigree) then block an attempt at a second one before hitting Devine's own finisher against him for a very close near fall. Next, Mitico hit his own finisher, the Northern Lights Suplex, but Devine kicked out of that as well. Mitico then sets up to use Devine's own finisher against him again, but Devine reverses it into a backdrop. Luckily for Mitico he's able to land on his feet. Unluckily for Mitico however, it was a short-lived moment of triumph as he turns around only to be met with a swift kick to the gut and a match-ending Devine Dream Drop. Your winner in 23:19 and still CZCW Champion, "Mighty Fine" Darryl Devine!

Winner: Darryl Devine
Match Rating: 99

Last edited by ink625 : 07-25-2018 at 09:38 PM.
Unread 06-24-2018, 12:07 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink625 View Post
This will be a continuation of the dynasty I started earlier this year. I had to put it on hold as my Mom bravely faced off against cancer, in a battle that she was sadly unable to win.

I could just revive the old thread, but I figure it will be easier to follow for any potential new readers, and easier to get back into for the old ones, if I just start fresh. What I'll be doing is reposting one show per day from the old thread until I catch up to where I left off, then just going from there.

Reposted from the original thread:
My Condolences to you first of all. Hope you living strong. May God rest her soul.

~The starting seems to be good. I'm in for another c verse diary. Good luck from me.
Unread 06-24-2018, 12:22 PM
Phenom

Sorry to hear about the passing of your mom, never easy to lose a parent.

Good luck on the diary, Iíll be following along
Unread 06-24-2018, 12:42 PM
Low Minors

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Quote:
Next Show: CZCW Coast To Coast

The newly crowned CZCW Tri-State Champion, Sycthe, will team up with another monster of the squared circle and near Coastal Rumble winner, Colossus, as they take on Marvel Malloy and the technical wizard, American Eagle II. If you'll recall it was Colossus who ended the night of Marvel Malloy at The Coastal Rumble in a mere 30 seconds after Malloy had survived for over an hour, lasting from # 1 clear through to # 30, Colossus.

In a non-title match, CZCW American Champion Ernest Youngman, will do battle with one of CZCW's most beloved stars, Masked Cougar.

With a # 1 contendership to the CZCW Pacific Championship on the line, the Masked Stranger will take on the vastly underrated Air Attack Weasel.

Also, in a non-title match, it will be CZCW Tag Team Champions Double Feature, Spencer Spade & Roderick Remus, going head to head with the flashy Amazing Fire Fly and Lenny Brown.

All this and more on CZCW Coast To Coast!
Match Card for Coast To Coast

Scythe & Colossus vs. American Eagle II & Marvel Malloy

Non-title Match
(c) Ernest Youngman vs. Masked Cougar

# 1 Contender's Match for CZCW Pacific Championship
Masked Stranger vs. Air Attack Weasel

Non-title Match
(c) Double Feature(Spencer Spade & Roderick Remus) vs. Amazing Fire Fly & Lenny Brown
Unread 06-24-2018, 12:49 PM
Major League

Non-title Match

Non-title Match
(c) Double Feature(Spencer Spade & Roderick Remus) vs. Amazing Fire Fly & Lenny Brown
Unread 06-24-2018, 12:51 PM
Phenom

Non-title Match

Non-title Match
Unread 06-24-2018, 04:06 PM
Super Star

Non-title Match

Non-title Match
Unread 06-24-2018, 10:47 PM
Living Legend

You have my sincerest condolences, I am sorry for you loss.

Non-title Match

Rule number one of TEW diary writing, the challenger always wins in a non-title match.

Non-title Match
Unread 06-25-2018, 09:30 AM
Low Minors

CZCW: Coast To Coast

When: Monday, Week 2, August 2019
Where: Tucson, Arizona
Attendance: 10,000

Quote:

Fresh off a successful title defense against former champion El Mitico Jr. at Wave of Fury, an understandably happy CZCW Champion Darryl Devine is in the ring with a mic as we hit the air.

He starts by thanking El Mitico Jr. for a fair and competitive match at Wave of Fury and says he has a great deal of respect for his in-ring ability and more importantly, his integrity. He's about to continue, but he's interrupted by his new #1 Contender, The Coastal Rumble winner, Greg Gauge.

After an awkward handshake, Gauge gets straight to the point of why he's here. He wants Devine in the ring tonight with the CZCW Championship on the line. Devine reminds him though, that as Coastal Rumble winner he's only entitled to a title shot at Reach For The Sky and not just any time he feels like it. Devine insists he's a fair man though and challenges Gauge to a tag team match for tonight's main event. Devine even has a great partner in mind, El Mitico Jr.! Gauge accepts.

Quote:

VS.
American Eagle II & Marvel Malloy vs. Scythe and Colossus

It doesn't take long for Malloy to get his chance at a little retribution against Colossus for eliminating him from The Coastal Rumble, as the 2 men start the match for their respective teams. Malloy's at a distinct size disadvantage, but he shows no fear in going right after Colossus. It was a mistake on his part though, because Colossus tossed him around like a ragdoll for several minutes before Malloy could escape and make a tag to American Eagle II. American Eagle II would run into the same wall though and Colossus could have ended the match whenever he wanted. Instead, he tossed American Eagle II back into his own corner and dared Malloy to tag back in. Malloy does, but unlike last time, he's able to use his quickness and ring awareness to actually get in some offense. After a brief flurry of strikes, Malloy quickly ascended to the top turnbuckle, leapt off and nailed a textbook missle dropkick that finally took Colossus off his feet. Malloy went for the cover but it was broken up by Scythe. American Eagle II came in to go after Sycthe but he was floored with a towering Chokeslam. Malloy tried to avenge his partner but Scythe leveled him with a big boot for his trouble. Colossus is back to his feet by this point, but he's shockingly throttled by Scythe who delivers a ring-shaking Chokeslam to his partner! Scythe then briefly surveys the carnage before exiting the ring and heading to the locker room. A still dazed, and definitely confused, Marvel Malloy then crawls over and drapes an arm across Colossus for the 3 count!

Winners: American Eagle II & Marvel Malloy
Match Grade: 76

Quote:

Akima Brave is in the ring after the commercial break with a microphone in hand, a very unusual site for the Samoan. He keeps it short and sweet when he declares that he doesn't get any respect in the wrestling world anymore and that his quick elimination from the Coastal Rumble has only made things worse. People say he's over the hill and he thinks they are absolutely full of it! He then issues an open challenge to anyone who thinks they can prove him wrong!

After a brief silence, Bulldozer Brandon Smith's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Smith admits that he too gets the occasional sneer from some of the young guys in the back, and while no one has ever dared to say it to his face, he knows some of them think he's past his prime. He says they got a little taste of just how wrong they were at the Coastal Rumble though, when he lead the match with 6 eliminations. He finishes by saying that not only does he respect Akima and know that he's still a very capable competitor, he's also willing to help him prove it at Reach For The Sky. One on one, man to man, no BS! Akima accepts, the two shake hands and our 2nd match is set for Reach For The Sky.

Quote:

Non-Title Match

VS.
Ernest Youngman vs. Masked Cougar

The near decade difference in age between these 2 was completely unrecognizable in this match. Cougar never missed a beat here, matching the much younger Youngman move for move as the match built towards it's conclusion. That conclusion came in an unfortunate manner though, as this great match was ruined by an interfering Frantic Ali and a steel chair. He took out both men, but since he attacked Youngman first, it's the American champ that gets the win by DQ.

Winner: Ernest Youngman
Match Grade: 74

When the attack ceased, Ali grabbed a Mic, declared that it was him, not Ernest Youngman, who was the future of the wrestling business. He'll happily prove it too, if Youngman has the guts to put his title on the line at Reach For The Sky. Ali doubts he does!

Quote:

We go backstage to find California Love Machine complaining to everyone he comes across about being left off tonight's card. As he turns a corner he's nearly knocked down by CZCW Xtreme Champion, Jack Avatar.

Avatar says he heard California Love Machine was looking for a fight. California Love Machine assures Avatar that's not the case, before nearly tripping over his own feet as he heads in the opposite direction.

Quote:

VS.

The last time these 2 men faced off it was Weasel getting the better of Stranger to win the IPW Championship. It was very evident that Masked Stranger hadn't forgotten that little tidbit, as he attacked Weasel from behind while he adjusted his knee pads before the bell. It paid great dividends too, since Weasel was never really able to get his bearings enough after that to mount any consistent offense. Masked Stranger wins the match and # 1 contendership via Cobra Clutch submission in 11:33.

Winner: Masked Stranger
Match Grade: 74

Quote:
Non-Title Match

VS.
(c) Double Feature(Spencer Spade/Roderick Remus vs. Amazing Fire Fly & Lenny Brown

This match wouldn't have disappointed as the Main Event of a PPV. Both teams pulled out all the stops and the action was fast and furious, as the odd pairing of Amazing Fire Fly and Lenny Brown gave the champs all they could handle and then some. Unfortunately for Fire Fly, Lenny Brown's ego got in the way. After Remus kicked out of Brown's finisher, The Star Treatment, Fire Fly wanted to tag in but Brown refused to make the tag insisting, "I've got this." After a brief argument, Brown was rolled up from behind and pinned by Remus to end the match at 20:26.

Winners: Double Feature
Match Grade: 93

After a hard fought victory for the reigning Tag Team Champions, their post-match celebration was cut short by an unceremonious onslaught from The Ring Generals, Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf.

With the element of surprise on their side, and some liberal use of the ring bell, the veteran tag team had little trouble leaving the champs in a bloodied heap.
Quote:

VS.
Darryl Devine & El Mitico Jr. vs. Greg Gauge & Lassana Makutsi

After Devine, El Mitico Jr. and Gauge had made their entrances, Gauge announced his partner to be the very talented "Afrian Assassin" Lassana Makutski. Makutsi is no stranger to Devine, as Makutsi took him to the limit in the opening match of the Rip Chord Invitational just 2 months ago.

The CZCW Champion and his most recent challenger made for quite the dynamic duo as Devine and Mitico took control of this match from the opening bell. Makutsi was on the receiving end of most of their offense but he managed to weather the storm long enough to make the tag to Gauge. Gauge fared much better than Makutsi and it looked like he might even win the match for his team when he locked in his patented Proton Lock (Sharpshooter) on Mitico. However, Mitico was able to pull himself close enough to his corner for Devine to tag himself in. Devine then broke up the hold and he and Gauge began to brawl. Devine won the exchange this time and managed to hit the Devine Dream Drop (Pedigree) on Gauge. Luckily for Gauge he was able to get a foot on the bottom rope, stopping the ref's count at nearly the last instant. Devine brought him back to his feet, but Gauge fought out and was able to make a tag to Makutsi, who still couldn't get the job done as he fell to a Devine Dream Drop just moments after re-entering the match.

Winners: Darryl Devine & El Mitico Jr.
Match Grade: 92

Last edited by ink625 : 07-25-2018 at 09:41 PM.
Unread 06-25-2018, 04:34 PM
Low Minors

Prediction Standings

Rhyme1234: 3
theheel: 2
BHK1978: 1
Smurphy1014: 1

Quote:
Next Show: CZCW Coast To Coast

This week on CZCW Coast to Coast....

Coastal Rumble winner Greg Gauge looks to regain his momentum after being on the losing side in last week's tag team main event, as he takes on Marvel Malloy in this week's Main Event. CZCW Champion Darryl Devine will surely be on hand to observe his upcoming challenger in singles action.

CZCW Pacific Champion American Elemental II will team up with Amazing Fire Fly to take on his #1 Contender to the title, Masked Stranger, and Amazing Fire Fly's failed partner from last week, Lenny Brown, in tag team action.

After attacking CZCW American Champion Ernest Youngman with a steel chair last week, Frantic Ali better hope he has eyes in the back of his head when he takes on American Eagle II.

A surely irate Colossus will be in action as well, taking on Air Attack Weasel. Will Sycthe strike again? Either way, Air Attack Weasel sure isn't in an enviable position.

Finally, following his poor showing in last weeks Main Event, Lassana Makutsi has asked for another shot at El Mitico Jr. So, the two are set to meet in tag team action as Makutsi and Akima Brave take on Mitico and Brave's Reach For The Sky opponent, Bulldozer Brandon Smith.

All this plus appearances by California Love Machine, Double Feature, CZCW Television Champion Felipe Caballero and CZCW Xtreme Champion Jack Avatar.

Stay Tuned!

Frantic Ali vs. American Eagle II

Colossus vs. Air Attack Weasel

American Elemental II & Amazing Fire Fly vs. Masked Stranger & Lenny Brown

El Mitico Jr. & Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Lassana Makutsi & Akima Brave

Greg Gauge vs. Marvel Malloy
Unread 06-25-2018, 05:30 PM
Super Star

Frantic Ali vs. American Eagle II

Colossus vs. Air Attack Weasel

American Elemental II & Amazing Fire Fly vs. Masked Stranger & Lenny Brown