Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-02-2018, 01:36 AM
Major League

Default Wrestlers of Mass Destruction 2: Going Nuclear [Rockverse]

Hi everybody, Pteroid here with another dynasty that I'll hopefully not drop three posts in (fingers crossed). I've decided this time to go back to the one company I managed to successfully run for a calendar year: Wrestlers of Mass Destruction.

However, this time we're doing it with a bit of a twist, instead of revisiting our good friends in the Redwood family down in Bogsworth, Georgia, we're going to a whole new universe with WillRock's Rockverse which is now in beta for the USA. The Rockverse is a wonderful project that I feel deserves all the attention it can get and while the inimitable DarEatWorld is working on his own dynasty here on the boards, I wanted to show the greater breadth of the Rockverse's talent roster beyond the borders of ECP. So without further ado, presenting:

What Is Wrestlers of Mass Destruction?

Wrestlers of Mass Destruction is-

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!"

Uhm, what the-?

Introducing everyone's Hero (on pain of pummeling): Adam Nuclear
"YOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!"

Yes, me, hi.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!?!"

Currently wondering why I decided to characterize you as a mix of Adam Bomb, Ultimate Warrior, and Scott Steiner...

"I DO NOT NEED TO FATHER BOTTOMS! I AM THE NEW OWNER OF THE WRESTLERS OF MASSIVE DESTRUCITIVITY! I SHOULD BE THE ONE INTRODUCTING THE COMPANYYYYY!!!!!"

Uh, yeah, no. The forums have a no all-caps policy and while I think it's not a bannable offense, you'd probably make it one.

"I WILL ROAR LIKE A THREE HEADED HYDRA LION UNTIL I GET WHAT I WAAAAAANNNNTTTT!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!!!!"

Christ, ok ok! Compromise, I'll let you introduce the company if you knock the font size down a couple notches.

"I FIND THESE TERMS ACCEPTABLE!"

Phew...ok, sorry folks but I guess the inmate's going to run the asylum for just a little bit.

What Is Wrestlers of Mass Destruction?

"WRESTLERS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IS ME! I AM IT! ADAM NUCLEAR IS THE MUSHROOM CLOUD THAT WILL ENVELOP THE WORLD OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING THAT IS TOO STUPID TO HIRE HIM BECAUSE OF SO-CALLED 'ATTITUDE PROBLEMS! I WILL SHOW THEM HOW WRONG THEY ARE WHEN I BECOME THE GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING ICON OF ALL THE TIMES!"

Ok, But What *IS* It? What's It About?

"WMD IS ABOUT THE STRUGGLES OF HEROES AGAINST VILLAINS, I WILL BE PACIFIC, IT IS ABOUT THE HEROIC FORCES OF THE NATIONAL UNITED KOALITION OF EXCITEMENT (N.U.K.E) BATTLING EEEEVIL ALL ACROSS THE WORLD, THE UNIVERSE, AND THE TIIIIIMESTRRRREEEEAM! IT'S LIKE G.I JOE BUT BETTER BECAUSE IT'S WRESTLING!"

Where Is WMD?

"THE MOST EXTREME AND AWESOME STATE IN AMERICA: OHIO!!"

Why Is WMD?

"SO I CAN GET FAMOUS AND RICH WAS THAT NOT CLEAR!?!?"

Who Is WMD-

"THAT'S THE NEXT POST, STUPID!"

Hey, don't call nebulous question asker stupid!

"YOUR QUESTIONS BORE ME! I WILL NOW SHOW THEM THE VARIOUS LOSERS WHO WILL MAKE ME A STAR!"

Hey wait don't press the post button ye-
Unread 08-02-2018, 01:37 AM
Major League

Roster Part 1
N.U.K.E (National United Koalition of Excitement)

N.U.K.E is a centuries old organization so powerful they named the reaction after it, formed to fight the forces of the evil being known as THE BRAIN, N.U.K.E has influenced the good fight in war after war from Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli and finally the wrestling ring where the fate of the very universe is hangs in the balance! The many operatives of N.U.K.E stand sentinel against the ferocious forces of foulness that THE BRAIN and his legion of S.C.U.M! Let's meet them!

THE NUCLEAR FAMILY

ADAM NUCLEAR

Named after the first man in the Good Book and the most powerful force known to his descendants, the mighty Adam Nuclear was once hard-boiled ex-Marine turned Private Detective Adam Richards until his country called him back into the duty to participate in the Dr. Daysov Yoor's Atomic Avenger project which involved replacing vital organs of volunteers with Nuclear Powered Prosthetics! The only one of the group to survive the many wars with THE BRAIN'S forces of evil, Nuclear leads the charge into the squared circle to save the Earth once and for all!

PRIVATE PAULINE PLUTONIUM

The first of the next generation of Atomic Avengers, Pvt. Plutonium not have the size of a Fat Man but she's got all the explosive power of the infamous Tsar Bomba in the ring! Learning under the example of Adam Nuclear, this plucky young lass may be the one to win the day for the forces of N.U.K.E!

THE YOOR FOUNDATION

DR. XAVI YOOR

Son of the legendary founder of the Atomic Avenger project, Daysov Yoor, Xavi has shown himself to be a fine successor to his father's legacy, primarily striving to eradicate the biological weapons of his traitorous ex-lab assistant Professor Paul Phallas, especially the vile and mindless Fleshlings that make up the villain's army of abominations! As adequate in the wrestling ring as he is in the medical wing, Xavi Yoor's knowledge of Anatomy may give N.U.K.E the tactical edge it needs in the endless war with THE BRAIN!

UGGO

A pathetic and hideous creature, Uggo is all that remains of journeyman wrestlers Bob Fuchs after falling victim to the first Professor Phallas' Fleshcraft experiments. Half-transformed by the incomplete process, Uggo was taken into the care of Professor Xavi Yoor who managed to restore some of the poor man's mental faculties enough that he grew attached to both the doctor and the doctor's new assistant, Addy Poaz. Hideous? Yes. Idiotic? Indeed. But in his heart Uggo is a man of conviction and will not stop until he's helped cure those who have been subjected to the same torture he was!

ADDY POAZ

The lab assistant of Doctor Xavi Yoor, Addy Poaz has a brain as big as...well the rest of her and the heart to match! Blessed with a keen analytical mind, she is never far from the corner of Xavi Yoor and Uggo to ensure that whether they leave the ring in defeat or victory, they will have gained valuable insight into the workings of their opponents!

THE TIME SQUAD

SNOWBLIND

The result of THE BRAIN's attempts to pull new recruits from the timestream itself, Snowblind was the founder and leader of the Eternal Shadow Ninja Clan in the Sengoku Jidai era of Japan. At the behest of the current leaders of the Clan, THE BRAIN brought Snowblind forward in time mere moments before his death at the hands of Hattori Hanzo himself! However, the founder of the Eternal Shadow found himself disgusted at how his once great clan of assassins now served as nothing more than flunkies and minions to the vile monstrosity from beyond and turned his back upon his descendants to join forces with N.U.K.E!

WARPATH

An Apache Warrior from the days of the old west, Warpath was brought into the current era by THE BRAIN in order to give him vengeance upon those destined to destroy his people. However, Warpath had no interest in trading one conqueror for another and joined N.U.K.E along with Snowblind in order to save humanity from the designs of the foul monstrosity.

THE DASHING ROGUES

BROADSIDE AND SCURVY

The final pair of THE BRAIN'S temporal misfires are the piratical duo of Broadside and Scurvy, brought forward to pillage and plunder as they saw fit in the modern age. However, the rowdy pair of pirates held no interest in working for a boss whose goal was the subjugation of mankind which would mean far less chances to pilfer treasure, the two dubious dudes defected to N.U.K.E where they are steadfast if...somewhat sneaky allies to the organization!

Last edited by Pteroid : 08-02-2018 at 05:51 PM.
Unread 08-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Major League

Roster Part 2
S.C.U.M (Syndicate of Criminals Undesirables and Madmen)

The armies of the evil being known as THE BRAIN have taken many forms over the millennia, since the first caveman raised a rock against his brethren. The Private Army known as S.C.U.M are merely the latest to flock to the banner of the vile horror from beyond the fabric of our reality at first in the secret battlefields across the world and now in the squared circle, all in the service of the being who seeks total domination of the human race.

THE INNER CIRCLE

THE BRAIN

It is unknown when the ninth-dimensional being known only as THE BRAIN (all caps) discovered humanity but its every move afterward has been predicated on its desire to dominate us. Ancient tablets from the earliest proto-civilizations have been unearthed showing entire city-states dedicated to worship of it that have been lost to time and perhaps the very idea of gods originated from this horrific intelligence beyond our imagination. It has even shown the ability to possess humans wholesale with its confirmed puppets including Vlad the Impaler, Nathan Bedford Forrest, and Warren G. Harding!

BASTARD!

Humanity's struggles with THE BRAIN have ranged from wars on the micro and macro levels, the brave soldiers of N.U.K.E doing battle with its flunkies on every conceivable plane until its latest form appeared with a gamble: As these continued struggles would only serve to destroy its prize, it would do battle with N.U.K.E on a non-lethal frontline of their choosing. The directors of N.U.K.E decided upon the good 'ole American past time of Professional Wrestling and so the battlefield was set. THE BRAIN has not been seen in one of its many avatars on the scene of war in decades but soon it may find a warrior capable of carrying its massive domineering intellect into the squared circle!

THE JUDGE

The most favored minion of the THE BRAIN'S army, the man known today as the Judge was once a devoted friend and ally of Adam Nuclear and a member of the Atomic Avenger Project! Known then as Franklin Fission, he disappeared under mysterious circumstances mid-operation one day and was never heard from for decades on end until he appeared as the crown jewel of S.C.U.M's Time Travel Army, having undergone harsh tortures to break his spirit and turn him into the fierce instrument of his master's will he is today. After the four major defections from the project, The Judge was called upon to enact a purge of the entire force which he took to with glee, having left no known survivors beyond what is today known as the Gün Squad. It is said to defeat a Nuclear Powered Superman one must use a Nuclear Powered Superman, but between The Judge and Adam Nuclear, who will win out in this battle of former brothers?

THE GÜN SQUAD

The only members of THE BRAIN'S Time Travel Initiative to remain loyal despite the defections of their fellows, the despicable trio known as The Gün Squad began their existences as vat-grown bio-troopers in the service of the Third Reich in World War 2, however their first deployment would be short-lived as THE BRAIN (ironically having had nothing to do with that conflict, go figure) plucked them from the timestream for his ongoing war against the forces of N.U.K.E. Taking to the conflict like fish to water, the soulless golems in gas masks are almost never seen apart, usually backing up the Judge in his many nefarious acts. With blitzkrieg efficiency and a pack mentality, will these monstrous malcontents win the war for their new Fuhrer?

THE PHALLAS INSTITUTE OF FLESHCRAFT

PROFESSOR PAUL PHALLAS

The unethical immoral PHD known as Paul Phallas was once the research assistant of Doctor Daysov Yoor, faithfully helping the good doctor in his various experiments to fight the good fight against THE BRAIN. However, when the doc chose his wunderkind son as his successor rather than Phallas, he went mad and fled the N.U.K.E base to throw in his lot with the forces of S.C.U.M! Rewarded for his treachery with the knowledge of extensive biological modification, Prof. Phallas' army of mutants have been the bane of humanity for decades! Recently he has been tasked with creating the ultimate ring warriors to dominate S.C.U.M's wrestling war with N.U.K.E but so far has only managed to create the meager Fleshlings...perhaps if a better test subject were to appear...

THE FLESHLINGS (#1 and #2)

Independent wrestlers Richard and Chubsly Johnson were just two young men looking to hit it big in the sport they loved, unfortunately they found themselves convinced to undertake clinical trials of a new 'Healthy Steroid' that they were told would improve their physiques without any of the ill effects. They were promptly beat about the head with bats and abducted by S.C.U.M who delivered them to Professor Paul Phallas who turned the two young jobbers into the hideous and mindless Fleshlings, fodder for his mutant army and the first step towards his vision of the ultimate in ring competitor! And no they aren't supposed to look like giant dic-

THE ETERNAL SHADOW

THUNDERSHADOW

Descendant of Snowblind and the current leader of the Eternal Shadow, Thundershadow is a legend among the modern ninja for her efficient assassination skills which she brought to bear on the elders of her clan in order to take control and align it with THE BRAIN, who assisted her in making the Clan the premier criminal organization in all of Asia through cybernetic augmentation! Now opposed by her ancestor Snowblind, Thundershadow desires nothing more than to defeat him and prove herself the supreme leader of her organization.

FROSTSHADOW & SHADOWSTING

Thundershadow's most trusted lieutenants, so named for Frost's stonecold attitude and Sting's lightning fast strikes, the duo act almost as one in battle and are extremely dangerous as a result. Adding to the trouble it is rumored that THE BRAIN's cybernetic enhancements have given Frost elemental abilities and Sting command of paralytic toxins. These things would be extremely illegal in the world of wrestling...but the referee would need to catch them doing it first...

GIANT SHADOW

The being known as Giant Shadow is the ultimate weapon the Eternal Shadow Clan, a massive monster more machine than man, there are hushed whispers that the cyborg weapon actually houses the minds of Thundershadow's three slain clan Elders who have been mentally enslaved to serve her every whim. Far from the graceful assailant his clanmates are, Giant Shadow is nevertheless very dangerous and should he get his hands on the enemy, his Banzai Bearhug is more than effective enough to secure victory for the forces of S.C.U.M!

Last edited by Pteroid : 08-03-2018 at 02:28 PM.
Unread 08-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Phenom

Well I'm subscribed (and not just because of your kind words about me)!
Unread 08-02-2018, 08:29 AM
Rookie

This is amazing haha, Ohio😂😂😂
Unread 08-02-2018, 09:10 AM
Super Star

Welp. There goes the pants.
Unread 08-02-2018, 09:33 AM
Major League

Of course I'm subscribed to this. Oh wait, I mean...

OF COURSE I'M SUBSCRIBED TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me you have Megaweight Ninja on your roster!?!
Unread 08-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Major League

The heel sector of the roster will be posted tonight along with the card for the first event, so keep an eye on this spot
Unread 08-02-2018, 06:00 PM
Living Legend

wait, uggo isn't a heel

what
Unread 08-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Major League

THE HEEL SECTOR IS COMPLETE, READ ALL ABOUT THE FORCES OF S.C.U.M!

And now the match card for our first event...

WRESTLERS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
NUCLEAR WINTER
Featuring:

THE FIRST EVER NUCLEAR WINTER MATCH
THE WINNER WILL BE CHAMPION, WHOEVER IS PINNED CANNOT CHALLENGE FOR A FULL CALENDAR YEAR!

ADAM NUCLEAR VS THE JUDGE VS SNOWBLIND VS DR. PAUL PHALLAS

PRIVATE PAULINE PLUTONIUM VS THUNDERSHADOW

DR. XAVI YOOR & UGGO VS THE FLESHLINGS

THE TIME SQUAD (WARPATH, BROADSIDE, AND SCURVY)
VS
THE ETERNAL SHADOW (FROST, STING, AND GIANT)
Unread 08-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Major League

Giant Shadow!!!! Yeeeessssssssssssssss!
Unread 08-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Super Star

Even by my deeply disturbed standards this is insane. Love it.

VS

My take - Snowblind is essentially a comedy ninja so probably a poor intital choice as champ and the best choice to take the pin. Your roster is probably stronger heel wise so Nuclear makes the most sense. Thundershadow appears to be her factions leader so needs to go over. The Fleshlings get another win for the heels to try to keep balance. That means Time Squad is a faction without a win so they can get a win here but also get taken out by Gun Squad post match to give that faction some momentum too.
Unread 08-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Minor League

I really enjoyed WMD1 so I will for sure be following!

VS
Unread 08-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Rookie

Its a tough pick, but good always wins in the end, right?
Sneaky Ninja things!
I'd joke about the what fleshlings look like, but I'm genuinely afraid Adam Nuclear would come out of my computer and powerbomb me.
VS
Team Copyright suit probably will take the win here
Unread 08-04-2018, 04:14 AM
Low Minors

Default Predictions

HE MUST NEVER LOSE!!!!!!!!
The heels have to win before the greatest match in the company’s history.
Potential DQ/Countout as Uggo goes into a rage at the Fleshlings.
VS
The Shadow are lieutenants to a master ninja. The Time Squad are pirates, one of whom is called Scurvy. Barring a Dusty Finish or interference, this can only go one way.

Having never played the Rockverse, I was initially disappointed at this not being C-Verse like the last one. Then I read the opening post...