Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-15-2018, 02:19 PM
Phenom

I'm hoping to have results for this done either later tonight or tomorrow -- so if you're wanting to predict, get 'em while they're hot.
Unread 08-16-2018, 01:51 PM
Super Star

Finally getting around to this.

1. Would be cool if you could have the name of the people in the tag team in parenthesis or something just in case people aren't familiar/new to the thread. I've got no idea who is in Sins of Our Father besides Paul Huntingdon.

2. How's Keith doing? Is he in TD? Sucks about him losing the belt, I imagine that wasn't what you wanted. Who'd he lose it to?

3. Not a big fan of Titan's look. He's got the look of someone in his 40s. Good to see the big guys winning but hoping Flash/Golden remain fixtures in the tag division.

4. Good win for the champ. Minnesota doesn't need the title but looks really good with a great match against Mean Machine. It'll be fun seeing him duel with guys like Nicky, Rocky, Mainstream and the rest of the studs here.

5. Terrific main event. Wonder if anything will be done of Fair calling off his own three count. Boss Man Brayfield can't want to take Fair's word for it.

6. Great eulogy for Dan Stone Sr. Awkward for American Buffalo who is just heading there. Who is in charge of NOTBPW now, I wonder?

Nice show overall.

Main Event
Mid Atlantic Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Rocky Golden versus The Mean Machine (c): I don't think Golden will present much of a challenge.

Semi-Main Event
Grudge Match
Forty Five Minute Time Limit
Mainstream Hernandez versus Sam Keith: I'm not quite sure how good Sam Keith is, he wasn't able to pull Taylor to a great rating so you might choose to put Hernandez over. But this is '05 so maybe he's still got it in the tank.

Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Des Davids and Natural Storm versus The Plantation [Findlay and the Ring Generals] w/ Boss Man Brayfield: The Plantation needs to redeem itself and Findlay needs to fully take on the American Buffalo role.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Tribe [Ace Youngblood and Nicky Champion] versus The A* Alliance [Ricky Douglas and Steven Parker]

Opening Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Joshua Taylor versus The Outlaw

Special Preshow Match
Four Way Dance
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
Paul Huntingdon versus Oscar Golden versus Antonio versus Flash Savage
Unread 08-16-2018, 02:49 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon The GOAT View Post
Finally getting around to this.

1. Would be cool if you could have the name of the people in the tag team in parenthesis or something just in case people aren't familiar/new to the thread. I've got no idea who is in Sins of Our Father besides Paul Huntingdon.

2. How's Keith doing? Is he in TD? Sucks about him losing the belt, I imagine that wasn't what you wanted. Who'd he lose it to?

3. Not a big fan of Titan's look. He's got the look of someone in his 40s. Good to see the big guys winning but hoping Flash/Golden remain fixtures in the tag division.

4. Good win for the champ. Minnesota doesn't need the title but looks really good with a great match against Mean Machine. It'll be fun seeing him duel with guys like Nicky, Rocky, Mainstream and the rest of the studs here.

5. Terrific main event. Wonder if anything will be done of Fair calling off his own three count. Boss Man Brayfield can't want to take Fair's word for it.

6. Great eulogy for Dan Stone Sr. Awkward for American Buffalo who is just heading there. Who is in charge of NOTBPW now, I wonder?

Nice show overall.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure to start putting both partners in parenthesis. John Green is the other member of The Sins of our Fathers. I searched for an Alt for Titan but couldn't find one. I may have to look again, but he does have the look of a dude much older than he actually is.

I definitely didn't want him to lose the belt. I was fully expecting him to carry it for the bulk of the year. I don't have the save file in front of me right now so I'll have to check and see who he lost the belt to, but they had like, a B- match or something like that. Sam is in TD. Like, five years or so past his prime in the game, so that's not where I'd like him to be, but I'm dealing with it. Fortunately MAW's young and, if I can keep the diary going, is bound to start producing young talent from the dojo -- I know at least three guys come out in 07.

Dan Stone Jr takes control of NOTBW. I'll have to look up who is booking, but I think it's still Victoria.
Unread 08-17-2018, 03:36 PM
Phenom

Will hopefully have the show up soon. I was given a couple of writing projects yesterday that have a deadline that's quicker than I thought, so most of my writing time has been going to that.
Unread 09-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Phenom

This will be coming soon! I'm sorry for the delay. I didn't disappear or give up. Some life things came up that pulled me away from the computer and side-projects. Just wanted to update people that the diary isn't dead!
Unread 10-22-2018, 12:06 PM
Phenom

Default An apology

If it was not apparent, this diary ended up dying a painful death. It was always my intention to carry it on for as long as I could, but unfortunately I had some serious health issues come up as a direct result of the accident I had been in previously [not for sympathy or anything, just so people know I wasn't flaking out on it]. The issues left me pretty unable to maintain any sort of writing schedule or writing stamina (once I was able to consistently be back with a computer).

Maybe one day I'll be able to get a diary going again with some sort of longevity. My plan now is to just be a diary reader and commentator as well as active on the main forum while I get myself back into shape enough to write with any sort of quality.

Thank you to those that read and played along. I do appreciate it!