Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Wrestling Spirit 3 > Wrestling Spirit 3 Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-26-2017, 11:45 AM
Rookie

Default Run-time error 3021 and Steam license problems

Playing in the default database as Kirk Jameson, when I tried to choose the FCW Tag Team Titles storyline I get the Run-time error 3021: No current record. Then I thought "hm, I've got the version 2.0 from Steam and Steam sometimes doesn't patch stuff so maybe I should manually install the latest fixes", did just that - and now when I try to play the game I get the e-license screen that tells me my trial has expired and to purchase the full game.

EDIT: The license thing got solved with deleting the downloaded exe and running file integrity check from Steam, but the runtime problem persists.

Last edited by Ufnal : 09-26-2017 at 11:50 AM.
Unread 09-26-2017, 12:14 PM
GDS Developer

NB The patches are just for the Elicense version, you cannot apply them to Steam copies.

I would need a copy of the save game in question to investigate your issue. It should be zipped and sent to my hotmail account please.
Unread 09-28-2017, 03:14 PM
Rookie

Mail sent.
Unread 09-30-2017, 05:46 AM
GDS Developer

The issue is that there aren't enough challengers to use that storyline, so it should not have come up as an option to select. I'll have Steam update the EXE to fix that, although it may take a while, but for now you would simply need to avoid that storyline entirely (whilst in that promotion) as it shouldn't be there.
Unread 09-30-2017, 09:07 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ryland View Post
The issue is that there aren't enough challengers to use that storyline, so it should not have come up as an option to select. I'll have Steam update the EXE to fix that, although it may take a while, but for now you would simply need to avoid that storyline entirely (whilst in that promotion) as it shouldn't be there.
OK, thank you very much!