Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-30-2017, 05:48 PM
Minor League

Default Nitro Card and Bye Bye Lex

Current Standings

1. Beejus - 37
1. Crackerjack - 37
3. Destiny - 16

Quote:
It seems like an easy show to predict, but I doubt it will end up that way. I feel I could go either way on Vito/Diso, Meng/Kanyon, and Sting/Luger, but I'm sticking to my guns here.
You forgot to pick La Parka, so now it's a tie my friend
  1. Berlyn vs. Kaz Hayashi
  2. Disco Inferno vs. Bill DeMott
  3. John Cena vs. Konnan
  4. Vader vs. Hulk Hogan - Boxing Match
  5. Eddie Guerrero vs. Buff Bagwell
  6. Kanyon vs. Raven (c) - WCW Hardcore championship match
  7. Mystery Partner and Bret Hart vs. Ric Flair and Triple H vs. The Outsiders
Bonus Question: Who is Bret's partner for that explosive main event?

BREAKING NEWS: Lex Luger has left WCW! He stayed with us for five years, and now he will look to work elsewhere. Will Vince forgive him? The man said that he doesn't know. A forty two year old worker might consider retirement, but we wish him best of luck in his future endeavors.
Unread 12-03-2017, 07:43 AM
Hall of Fame

Kinda too bad to lose Lex, he's a fun character, but you have so many other fun characters that losing one won't hurt.

Kaz Hayashi
Bill DeMott - Bill hasn't done a whole lot lately, so a little distraction from Johnny could give him a nice win.
Konnan - Who's First?
Hulk Hogan - Vader is gonna dominate this but I think Hulk will still win by cheating somehow... loading his glove perhaps?
Eddie Guerrero - Latino Heat has some stuff.
Kanyon - Kanyon takes the title just to have people make jokes about him being hardcore.
?? and Bret Hart - This is a big match, can't vote against the mystery partner.
Bonus: Goldberg, who is protecting Bret so he can take the title himself.
Unread 12-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Kinda too bad to lose Lex, he's a fun character, but you have so many other fun characters that losing one won't hurt.
But hey, now we're saving a bit of money. It's a good thing, because so far into the save there were no profits. Luger is past his peak too, and even in his prime he wouldn't be in top 5. So for me it's great news, I'm sure we will cope without him well
Unread 12-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Super Star

Berlyn vs. Kaz Hayashi
Disco Inferno vs. Bill DeMott
John Cena vs. Konnan CENA'S GETTING STABBED!
Vader vs. Hulk Hogan - Boxing Match Vader wasn't in a rocky movie
Eddie Guerrero vs. Buff Bagwell
Kanyon vs. Raven (c) - WCW Hardcore championship match
Mystery Partner and Bret Hart vs. Ric Flair and Triple H vs. The Outsiders

Bonus Question: Who is Bret's partner for that explosive main event? Going to bet on DDP due his recent beef with Flair and the Outsiders
Unread 12-13-2017, 11:18 PM
Minor League

Default WCW Nitro on TNT (Show #86)

Week 3, October 2000
Providence Civic Center, New England (13,116)

We start our programming with Raven, who's sitting against the wall somewhere backstage. Raven claims that he gave Sting an opportunity to let his inner monster free... to brutalize the person that used to be his best friend. In Raven’s opinion that was the real Sting, a man with a black heart and no human feelings. Raven says that he likes this Sting better, he can appreciate a dark soul and a twisted mind, it’s fascinating to him. Raven takes credit in getting rid off Lex Luger, that man will never look Sting in the eyes again and will never step foot in the building that Raven shall proclaim his nest. Raven adds that Sting experienced and survived "The Raven Effect", so in two weeks your truly would have to push on with his "experiment" and deliver yet another one. "All Saints’ Day will be celebrated without "The Icon", because on October 31st I will turn a man called Sting into dust! But don’t get sad, my reprobates, you don’t have to wait for so long… in a second I will educate one acquaintance of mine, who broke numerous commandments and can not go unpunished…" Raven drops his hardcore title on the ground and punches Kanyon, who’s dangling in the hold of Meng!

Quote:
In a match that had some good action and average heat, Raven defeated Kanyon in 6:53 by pinfall with an Evenflow DDT. Raven makes defence number 5 of his WCW Hardcore title. 69/100
Raven and Meng double teamed the helpless guy, punished him in every way possible for even trying to steal a briefcase from them last Thursday. DDP had no other choice but to come for the rescue and side with his old friend! The commissioner dropped a sudden Diamond Cutter on Meng, who never saw that move coming! All his attention was captured by the shiny briefcase. Raven smelled trouble and decided to quickly pin the victim of his onslaught. He grabbed all his goods, before posing on the ramp with his hands thrown sideways… As he stood there, a dark shadow emerged behind his back. Sting! The man in a black trenchcoat hit the villain with a baseball bat a dozen of times before throwing the hardcore champion back in the ring. Referee got on his knees and counted to three to award the title belt to "The Icon"!! Sting is the new WCW Hardcore champion! He picked up the newly won title, but there was no emotion on his painted face. Meng got back to his senses, but was told to retreat by a crawling Raven, who was holding on to the bruise on his cranium! DDP then confirmed that in two weeks Sting and Raven will meet in a winner-takes-all hardcore match! Former champion got vocal about it and blamed DDP for his misfortunes, while Sting left the ringside without dropping a word.

After our first commercial break of the night we get a short recap of what happened since Sting has won the hardcore title. Bret Hart arrived! He rolled in the building with a big gold belt laying on his shoulder. "Hitman" shook hands with some road agents, but then got jumped by Scott Hall & Kevin Nash! So much violence out here today, what’s wrong with all of them? Champ’s glasses and title flew over the corridor, as Outsiders stomped the body of the top guy! The attack came as a surprise to Hart, because Kevin and Scott were always the last two guys checking in. Hall also threw a door right into Bret’s face! Then Nash spray painted three famous letters on the back of a champion. Can you guess them? Of course, "N-W-O"! Hall didn’t leave the title on the floor, but picked it up and walked over injured Bret to greet his good brother with a "2 Sweet".

Onto the real time! We're in the arian corner of the locker room. There's only one big man, and he looks depressed. Berlyn asks Hertha "was ist los?" or "what happened?" on English. Hertha explains that twins can not be separated for such a long time, it's really tough for them. Since Jacob went missing, things only got worse for Wilhelm. Berlyn shows no sympathy and slaps the guy, who now starts crying... Hertha says she will stay with him here, so now CM Punk is Berlyn's only company. German says that he has no use in them then, adding that from now on they're not a part of his empire.

To lighten the mood, Nitro Girls dance! Kimberly is the main star of course, Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler are also kinda centered. After their usual routine Torrie gets a live microphone - she has DDP's permission for that. Blonde just wanted to say that her boyfriend Billy Kidman started a rehab and is doing really well lately. She also added that Billy encouraged her to join the soon to be open women's division, and she wants to know what the fans think. People don't even have a time to react, as CM Punk interrupts the girl! Punk says he is sickened by this crap almost as much as he is sickened by the drug addict Billy Kidman. "Obviously your dearly loved Billy is still doing drugs, if he thinks that you will make a good wrestler! You are an eye candy!! You don't belong in the same ring with women like Madusa, so why don't you just quit right now and go help your boy get through withdrawal!?"

Those words cut Torrie deep, she leaves the ramp crying and Nitro Girls go on to comfort her. Punk's happy with his job, he's showered in boos! Punk adds that only a stupid blonde would be interested in the opinion of the schmucks in the seats, he tells everybody to shut up and welcome Berlyn! More boos, but it's finally time for our opener!

Quote:
In an extremely short match, Kaz Hayashi defeated Berlyn in 4:27 by pinfall with a WA4 after a botched interference by CM Punk. 51/100
This was a really good way to work the crowd, Kaz is a real gem in the cruiserweight division! he proved it here, grabbing a victory over the former champion. During the match Hayashi reversed a Bridging German Suplex into a sudden Shiranui, only for two. Ernest "The Cat" Miller joined the commentary team and talked trash about the japanese fighter and his lack of class. In the end Punk accidentally roundhouse kicked Berlyn, who then found himself on the receiving end of WA4! Ernest said that Kaz got lucky!

Punk, Cat, Kaz and Berlyn start to argue after the bell, so DDP shows up on the TurnerTron to stop it! "People's Champ" wonders if Punk has nothing better to do then to harass Kidman and Wilson? Page thinks that if Punk is so straight edge, he would be happy to have a match with KroniK this Thursday! Punk is far from happy, but he gets Wilhelm as his tag team partner. DDP then says that Kaz is doing a great job and next week he will have a rematch with Dr. Wagner, so he better be ready for that! Cat yells that he wanted a match with Kaz, and Dallas says that he knows about that. To prove that he's ready for Hayashi, Ernest Miller will take on La Parka this Thursday! Hayashi applauds to the match maker, he's very pleased with that!

After that we have a nice little vignette, with Mike Awesome and Kia Stevens in it! It appears to be that the couple decided to visit a restaurant, for some sweet date dinner. As Mike walks in, he spots tables. A lot of them! He starts shivering, after that High Incident match he has an allergy for tables. Kia spots that and grabs the hand of her man, they will have to find some other place for their romantic dinner.

Triple H and Ric Flair are also here, with "Mean Gene". "The Game" hushes at the interviewer and proceeds to taunt Bret Hart about the ass whooping Hall and Nash gave to him earlier today! "It's not smart to walk around on your own, without any friends. Especially if you're a world champion and an egotistical son of a bitch on top of it!" Ric interrupts his associate there, says every world champion must be an egotistical son of a bitch! There's no denying that to get to the top, you have to play dirty! Naitch says Hart's a real deal, but he's on the wrong side of the chess board played by "The Nature Boy"! He's the dirtiest player in the game, any game he chooses to play, woooooo!!! Now Hunter and Ric are joined by Hall and Nash. Kevin asks if Flair will play domino with his granny or lotto with Arn Anderson today? Flair's triggered, Trips lets a strong "hey!" at his bud. "Don't take us too seriously, mang. We're just a bunch of jokesters, we just like to have a good time and have fun. Guess Ric's not used to that in the nursing home..." - adds Scott while rubbing a world title on his shoulder. Triple H inserts himself between Flair and Hall, who trade words. HHH asks Flair to calm down, Nash tells the same to Scott, because they can not attack pensioners for nothing. The noise of the gang attracts the boss...

"You four are grindning my gears, and I'm not the kind of guy who likes to be mad for a long time. You try to ruin my show and I'm not going to let you do that! It's time to give all of ya a lesson. I will hold a seminar in the middle of that ring tonight, and all four of you are invited! You, Outsiders, against you, Flair and Triple H... against... me and the world heavyweight champion, Bret Hart! And just like Diamond Cutter, you did not see that coming! BANG!! By the way, Scotty, give me the belt!" Hall makes it look like he will give DDP a strap, but instead he just throws a toothpick at our commissioner, while Nash does Hall's thing with fingers. Triple H says that he wanted to plant Page's face in the mat for a long time, guess tonight is just that night. Dallas laughs and says that won't happen, because the only face that gets planted today is Hunters! DDP and HHH now stare each other down, with Flair trying to hold his partner off. Time for our next match!

DeMott comes down and talks about how a damn rookie John Cena pisses him off for cutting lines and keeping that corny good guy image. Bobby Heenan fully supports Bill, says he couldn’t agree more. DeMott feels like he was overlooked by DDP for a long time, but everything comes to an end, he will not stay aside anymore! He tells Disco to dance his ass to the ring right now, they have a match!! Disco is out with Stacy, she has to be careful around DeMott. Bill lets himself some offensive slurs towards the woman and starts kicking Disco before the match even starts.

Quote:
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Disco Inferno defeated Bill DeMott in 5:38 by DQ after a Nut Shot. 50/100
Bill bullied Disco for the whole time, and when he was bored he just kicked his opponent in the nuts! DeMott asks how is Disco going to dance now?? It's a DQ, Stacy pleads DeMott to stop. Bill just shoves the ref away and continues, until John Cena makes a heroic run in and lariats the bully over the top rope! Cena helps Disco to his feet, loser says they are not done yet! Meanwhile Alex Shelley is lurking backstage, looking for some breaking news. He spots Benoit and Eddie chatting and laughing. The newly hired paparazzi gets closer, so we could hear what the challengers are talking about. As it soon becomes obvious, they are talking about Buffy T and their recent workout! The one where Buff "humped" his training rug and Big T was forced to run on the treadmill. "Latino Heat" spots the sneaky cameraman and calls him over! Shelley gets defensive, says he didn't mean to do any harm. Eddie says he's in a good mood after that hilarious montage, but recommends Shelley to stop sniffing around like that. Alex is not shying away now, tells Guerrero that he was the guy who filmed the so-called "workout".

- It gets even funnier, I have two more tapes of that with me right now, but Booker and Buff decided against showing that on TV.
- Ese, I hope you are not joking, because if that's true.. I'll pay you good money to show that to the boys. Can we arrange that, vato?
- I guess we can. When do you want to do that?
- I'm starting to like you, holmes! Let's not waste any time, orale!

Behind the curtain Disco tells Cena that he is a good dude, thanks him for coming to aid. John says no problem, he didn't do anything special. Now Cena is approached by "Mean Gene", who praises the young boy for his character and asks what's going through the mind of his? John tells Okerlund that he's very kind to him, and actually... he has something he wants to throw out there. "As many of you know, I was unsuccesful in challenging Hulk Hogan for the United States championship two weeks ago. I think I did ok, but I know I can do better! My goal is to win the US title sometime in the future, and because of that, I want to challenge Konnan for the briefcase that guarantees a title opportunity for said belt!" Mean Gene asks if Cena has some personal beef with K-Dawg, and Cena admits that he's not the biggest supporter of the guy and especially his political views. Cena ends an interview by calling himself a proud american that is all about grit and grind, and thugs like Konnan who talk about discrimination more than they work is not right in his book. Cena is a hustler, and tonight he's gonna prove it too Konnan! Mean Gene says he will root for John in that match, no questions about it.

Promo video for Road Warriors! Hawk and Animal made an impact in Japan by beating Ten-Koji and Nakanishi with Nagata, there's simply no way to stop them! Warriors are on a hot run, and they will be back to WCW next week. Animal asks his partner to "tell 'em"! Hawk says they will run over Team 3D like their motorcycles go over speedbumps, full throttle style! Dudleyz first match will be their last one, and after that they will crush either Buffy T or Benoit with Guerrero to become the tag team champions! Lots of intensity in this message, next week we will see them on Nitro! Back to now, LAX and Konnan march to the ring with bandanas covering their faces. The leader grabs a mic and pushes the ring announcer away, quickly greets his latino nation in the building and also asks Rey Mysterio to look around for special delivery in the next few days. "Now that we got through that, let's take that young stupid rook to school. Where are you homeboy? Don't be scared, homie!" Cena comes out, he kisses his dog tags and hands them over to the referee. Hernandez big boots the ref and Homicide jumps on John with his fists flying! Cena pushes Homicide away and looks for his tags, but we have a three on one attack here! Cena fights off for some time, there's no quit in him. Mega Bomb from the big man!! Konnan picks up the ref and tells him to start the bout!

Quote:
In an extremely short match, Konnan defeated John Cena in 3:59 by pinfall with a Second Rope K-Factor. 47/100
To the huge surprise of Konnan, Cena did kick out at two on more than one occasion! The match lasted long enough to make Konnan mad about it. Cena refused to tap to the Tequila Sunrise, one of the strongest moves in Konnan's arsenal! K-Factor from the second rope finally put John away, and gave K-Dawg the W. Homicide snatched Cena's dog tags after the beatdown, and now he's proudly wearing them on his neck. LAX are outta here, Disco comes out very late to get John back to his feet and raise his arm. What took you so long, mister? Hall and Nash meet LAX backstage, oh snap. By the way, the title is now on Kev's shoulder. Outsiders went home for some time after Homicide put a fork in Kev's sexy face, so it's a very tense stand off. "Whatchu looking at putas? Me and my brothers though you got the message since the last time!" Hall and Nash look at each and start giggling. "Konnan, we are not scared of your gas station workers. You probably didn't understand why we were absent, but it's ok, you three probably never finished middle school... All we did just take a couple weeks off, got paid to do nothing and also we got some extra bonuses for your actions. As far as I and Scott are concerned, you did us a favor... We were trying to say thanks, but you are not a friendly guy, are you?" Konnan spits on the floor and says Outsiders are full of **it. K-Dawg proposes a match between two tag teams at the pay-per-view, and Hall immediately agrees! In closure, Homicide and Nash stare each other down.

- Nice belt, gringo.
- Nice dog tags, perro!

The whole locker room is getting ready to watch the tapes! Shelley found a projector somewhere, so the setting looks like a mini-cinema. Aaand play... The video starts with a big focus on Trish's rear end squatting! Good start, boys are whistling and counting. Buff gets some camera time, flexing in the mirror and calling Big T over to assist him with a bench press. Buff gets a lot of plates on the bar, almost too much. Well, time to lift it! Booker fires up his best bud, some moral support is needed. Aaaaand action... Buff is struggling, but not giving up, his head is red and his legs are dangling. Finally, so much pressure forces Bagwell to let some gas out, but with Big T's assistance he lifts it! Bagwell is overjoyed and is clapping hands with his friends. Booker pats his partner on the back and holds his nose with another hand. "Looking real jacked, baby!" The locker room is having a good time, they find it hilarious. Booker then asks somebody to assist him on the back extension exercises. Buff volunteers, but Book says he would like Big T with that, only because his babe Trish is too light... well, here he goes. Shelley picked a really provocative angle, showing Big T towering over Booker's back. It doesn't look like a normal exercise at all, and with all the groans Booker makes it reminds people of something else. "Hey Kanyon, maybe you should hook up with Booker??" - Ernest Miller says, getting a decent reaction from the boys. Finally the stable walks into the locker room, in flesh! They add 2+2 (do you know the answer, Booker?) and T loses his shit, yelling to turn it off! Norman Smiley winks at Trish and invites her to do some squats on his crotch, holy molly! Eddie is laughing so hard he has to hold his belly, tape ends and the tag team champions leave in shame and rage. Buff points at Eddie and tells him to meet him in the ring, next! Buffy T leave. The hilarity ensues, Shelley reminds Eddie that he promised to pay for the show... Guerrero looks around, picks the pocket of Bryan Clarke who's still crying from laughter and gives the bill to the rookie. KroniK guy turns to Eddie, and they start laughing again after an awkward five second pause.

Gene Okerlund finally has somebody who will talk to him! Crowbar and Daffney!! Gentleman asks Crowbar about his match with Ric Flair from last week, and Crowbar says he is overwhelmed. Crowbar promises to never wash his pants again, cause now he has Ric Flair's blood on them!! Daffney giggles, says Crowbar never washed them anyway. "...True". Daffney shows "Mean Gene" her magic pen and licks it like a lollipop. Ok, you do you. The trio is distracted by a brawl of Sting and Luger's biggest fan in WCW - Paul Orndorff. Oddballs jump in and double team the road agent to help Sting!! Paul yells that Luger's gone to rivals because of Sting's ego. In the scuffle Sting loses his trenchcoat and walks off without it, leaving it to Crowbar as a gift.

Quote:
In a match that had some good action and average heat, Eddie Guerrero defeated Buff Bagwell in 9:29 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. 73/100
Eddie wins! Another big win for "Latino Heat", he's shaking his chest on the turnbuckle and turns right into a belt shot from Booker T! Booker is in the fit of rage. Benoit flies into the ring and clotheslines the attacker out of the squared circle. "Me and you, Benoit! This Thursday!!" - Booker yells. He just challenged "The Crippler" to a singles match on Thunder! Well, everytime they clashed, it was worth watching. Don't miss it on Thunder!

We have a split screen with Hogan on one side and Vader on the other one. It's like if they are really preparing to have a boxing match! I guess Vader has a huge weight advantage plus he's tough as nails. Surprisingly, Ken Shamrock appears in a striped shirt and some tight jorts! Okerlund asks Hogan about that, will this be a factor? "Let me tell you something, Mean Gene. Ken Shamrock thinks he's a tough son of a bitch, but he doesn't know that I was offered to fight in the UFC before him, jack! Hulkamania is ready for the boxing match, and I tell all of you to bet your houses on me, because there's no way I'm laying down for that dude Big Van Vader, brother!!" Vader gave no comments, just worked with a punching back backstage. His lightest jab could knock out a grown man from his feet, Hogan is in trouble!

Second part of that dinner date vignette. Kia and Mike found a good place to eat! No tables at all, they wandered into some japanese cook shop. They'll eat on the floor, genius! As they settle and order, a conversation breaks out. Mike has no idea where Kia found the money to invite him to a place like this! He is not against it, just surprised. Kia says today they will celebrate!

- Did I miss something? Are we one month into our relationship to the day, dear?
- Aw nah, not that sweetie. I have some news for you, and I want you to remember this day for a long time.
- No way! You're pregnant?
- Did you just call me fat!??
- No-no, honey. Even if I did, I like you the way you are. So what's the matter?
- I signed a million dollar deal with your wrestling company. That DDP guy said that I will be a huge star, damn right I will be!
- Wait.. Did you sign it??
- Of course I did, boo-boo, it's worth 1 million dollars!
- I can't believe it. You did that without talking to me first?
- Hey, I lost my job because of that Big Poppa Dumb, da hell I was supposed to do? Shut up and act happy for me!
- But... It's just that I love you so dearly, my pumpkin! And I don't want you to get hurt.
- ***ga please! I saw some of those skinny **tches they are signing, I'm gonna eat them alive! And boy am I hungry!
- Please don't eat them alive, honey. The waiter will serve us some sushi soon... actually I'm happy. Now we are going to travel together and never be apart from each other. Gimmie a kiss, babe. I'm proud of you!

How fitting it is that Mike and Kia kiss in some diner while Hulkster packs a house and a punch? The preparation for the boxing match is finished! Sid Vicious acts as Hulk's cornerman, Vader comes out on his own, and then we get Ken Shamrock as a special guest referee! Huge boxing gloves fit Vader just ok, they match with his red singlet very well. "You ready, Thunderlips? Because I'm ready!!" Ken checks them both for secret weapons. FIGHT!

Hogan ducks a huge swing from "The Mastadon"! That fist could knock out an elephant, for sure! Hulkster shows off a bit, lands a couple of light punches and then hides between the ropes, so Vader would be told to step back. Shamrock doesn't care about that chickenshit move. Vader steps forward and clocks Hogan in the face so hard he falls out of the ring!! Hogan is quick back to his feet though, and Sid is checking on him too. Hulk gets Ken's permission to get back into the ring! Hogan darts in and out, lasting to the end of the round. This one is definitely in Vader's favor... Vader raises his hand and heads to the corner, Hulk's not happy!

Round two! Hogan gets more aggressive, but Vader is not defending himself that much. He encourages Hulkster to punch harder!! Hogan lands a punch in the chest of the guy, oh wow. That is not very pleasant! Vader slows down a bit, but he can continue the bout! Sid calls Shamrock names, they are seconds away from fighting each other! Ref switches his attention to Sid, and Hulk catches a second to nail Vader with a Big Boot behind Shamrock's back!! Hulkster has no idea how boxing works, it seems! Ken turns and spots Vader on his back, Hulk says he knocked the guy out with his left! That's BS, he hit him with his right foot. Ken starts counting till ten, Vader stands up and puts Hulk under a lot of fire, but the ring bell stops him! Saved by the bell, this Hulkster. Final round is upon us, Tenay says it's 1-1 now, but Heenan laughs Mike off and says his colleague better stick to wrestling. Schiavonte starts talking too, but Heenan says Tony should be quiet, he doesn't know anything about both sports. Shots fired! Vader and Hogan go at it, exchange blows and miss a lot of them too. The eventual Hulk Up happens, who knew that was going to happen!??

*SIRENS!*

SCOTT STEINER IS BACK!! His entrance music popped the building, people are jumping to their feet!! Hogan loses concentration for a second, orders Sid to stop Steiner!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!! Vader lands a knockout blow on Hogan!! IT'S AAALL OOOOOVEEEER!! Ring the bell! Steiner walked in just in time! Sid and Ken Shamrock are fighting too know! Steiner shows off his peaks, Vader celebrates and two nutjobs are going at it! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??

After the last commercial break of the night we get a message from Team 3D. Just like Road Warriors, Brother Ray and Brother Devon are not here with us tonight. Ray does all the talking, flipping his gums like an obnoxious New Yokah he is. Ray says Hawk and Animal couldn't get over speedbumps in this day and age, because they are so "lowered"! As much as he and Devon like their opponents, they will not be friendly or respectful to them come Halloween Havoc. "We will scratch, bite and brawl until you give up! Next week you will know exactly what we're talking about!" Devon didn't say anything, but ok. "Oh my brother, TESTIFY!!"

We're moments away from our main event. Page is talking to somebody on the phone. Dallas answers some questions, says that he "thought about it, but he talked to Bret and was asked to put him with anyone but him". Bret Hart's pride is a big thing, in case you didn't know that. DDP says he picked himself because Hart couldn't say no to him, that's all. Commie hangs the phone and heads to the curtain... Kanyon says he will be watching closely. DDP assertively says no to his friend and asks him to go rest at home, but this time for real. Kanyon is disappointed, he walks off with his head dropped. Same time but different place, Flair is pumping himself up for the main event. Ric points out that Hall and Nash are Hunter's friends, not his, so he will do whatever he pleases to, woooooo! HHH is fine with that, he gets it. Time to play the game!

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Triple H and Ric Flair defeated Diamond Dallas Page and Bret Hart and The Outsiders in 15:57 by pinfall with a Pedigree on DDP. 85/100
Hart and DDP in the same corner looked odd, but worked really well with each other during this bout. Flair spent the most time in the ring, chopping everyone except Triple H there. Hunter himself didn't touch Hall or Nash once in the whole match, but was really "game" for Bret and DDP. Chaotic finish saw Bret knocking off Hall from the apron with a big dropkick and getting powerbombed by Nash! DDP broke the cover and landed a Diamond Cutter on "Big Sexy" before going down after a sneaky Low Blow from Ric. Pedigree sealed the deal in this match, as Triple H promised. After that dirty victory was awarded to HHH, the winner asked Ric to hand him a sledgehammer!! Ric found the weapon fairly quickly, but then... Daffney and Crowbar made their special entrance! Crowbar jumped on Flair with a Stinger Splash across the barricades, and he looked gracious, doing the move in the trenchcoat! Daffney picked up the sledgehammer and dragged it to the top of the ramp, screaming from joy and adrenaline! Hunter started chasing her, leaving Scott Hall all alone in the ring. By the end of the night he's still holding on to the title, who would have thunk it?? Wait a second... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERG!

The number one contender comes from the crowd and spears "The Bad Guy" out of his boots!! Bill adds a Jackhammer too, looking dominant! Bret used the time given to him to pick up his championship and leave the arena bypassing the announce table. Hart closes out the show by yelling out his first words of the night in Tenay's headset: "I Don't Need Goldberg's Help! I Don't Need Anybodies Help! I'm the Best There Is, The Best There Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be!! And I'm Still Your World Heavyweight Champion!"

Final Rating: 86/100 (7.51 on TNT)
This show increased our popularity in 18 regions.
Unread 12-13-2017, 11:46 PM
Minor League

Default I feel like I need a cigarette after that show, and I don't even smoke :D

Current Standings

1. Crackerjack - 43
2. Beejus - 40
3. Destiny - 16

Quote:
Bill hasn't done a whole lot lately, so a little distraction from Johnny could give him a nice win.
But Bull's suspended indefinitely.. Although yeah, that would make sense. Funny enough pretty much similar thing happened to Rich Swann in real life, except the police chase. Crazeh!
Quote:
loading his glove perhaps?
Ha, that's a good idea. Reminded me of Prison Break (minor spolier ahead) scene where ex-guard soaked his taped fists in some fluid to kill (?) the guy. But that's too much even for my WCW...
Quote:
Kanyon takes the title just to have people make jokes about him being hardcore
Almost) Ernest Miller did joke about Kanyon during the show though!
Quote:
Goldberg, who is protecting Bret so he can take the title himself.
Well, Bret asked DDP to put him with anybody BUT Goldberg, because pride and **it. Of course you were very close. I thought about putting Goldberg and DDP for Bret, giving Hart a reason to bitch and moan about his main event spot being stolen.
Quote:
CENA'S GETTING STABBED!
No, that's Carlito's gimmick Or should I say Jesus'?
Quote:
Vader wasn't in a rocky movie
True, but when Big Poppa Pump makes a distraction, your chances of winning DRASTICALLY go down! Also, it was an angle. I almost feel bad for mentioning that now, but you both wisely chose Hulk so it doesn't make much difference))
Quote:
Going to bet on DDP due his recent beef with Flair and the Outsiders
Ding-ding-ding. We have a winner! But it was close... Congrats on overtaking Beej too!

It was a packed episode. Who needs Luger, right? Just wanted to ask you guys.. what was your fav moment from this Nitro, if you had one? Cheers.
Unread 12-14-2017, 09:23 AM
Hall of Fame

My favorite part was..... Daffney! I legit laughed at "He didn't wash those pants before anyways."
Unread Yesterday, 03:44 PM
Super Star

I got a kick out of Mike Awesome getting Vietnam flashbacks from those tables, personally.