Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-29-2013, 08:41 AM
All Star

I might do a January release if this happens (and it seems it might, with the support I had) when both companies still existed, or a May one, creating a "what if scenario like the original mod", keeping both ECW and WCW, using this mod as a base in any of the cases. The first release will mostly be putting ECW in and adressing the lifestyle effects, as well as some general updates. Then, after your testing and reviews of that original release I will build on that feedback for more adjustments and updates. Sounds like a plan?

Last edited by shawn michaels 82 : 12-29-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Unread 12-29-2013, 09:21 AM
Hall of Fame

Sounds like plan to me.
Unread 12-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Phenom

I personally think having a January 01 mod rather than a what if which is just the continuation of the companies one sounds best but that's just me
Unread 12-29-2013, 11:25 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWAvsWWF View Post
I personally think having a January 01 mod rather than a what if which is just the continuation of the companies one sounds best but that's just me
I agree. I like the idea of the challenge of turning WCW or ECW around before it's too late.
Unread 12-29-2013, 05:37 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWAvsWWF View Post
I have no problem with that but only after my computer comes from fixing, since TEW 2010 is there, and the January mod is there. Unless i can base the mod out of this one. But i would still need to see the other one, to place the ECW workers.
Unread 09-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Low Minors

Would it be possible for someone with the time and ability to update this mod?

I just notice that so many wrestlers that have come into the world arent even in the game. I plucked a few from a May 2014 mod, but I get in the game and start noticing other wrestlers from the present day that aren't even in the database.
Unread 09-14-2014, 02:05 PM
Low Minors

Thanks

Last edited by Mackem : 09-14-2014 at 03:26 PM.
Unread 11-09-2014, 12:50 AM
Super Star

So I'm using this Database for an idea I had where WWF did buy WCW but kept them active while at the same time setting up the WWE network back then and having their own TV Stations and all that.
Unread 04-23-2015, 10:51 AM
Low Minors

So I'm playing the mod and I've found it easy to get guys over with big star quality, guys like Goldberg and Nash have been given brute gimmicks and squash matches and they've gotten over like crazy. Guys like Flair that can cut a great promo are getting over through interviews. Does anyone have any hints at to how to get good workers like Kidman and Misterio over? Do I have to put them over guys like Nash or Flair? Is there any other way?
Unread 04-25-2015, 11:31 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawisericho View Post
So I'm playing the mod and I've found it easy to get guys over with big star quality, guys like Goldberg and Nash have been given brute gimmicks and squash matches and they've gotten over like crazy. Guys like Flair that can cut a great promo are getting over through interviews. Does anyone have any hints at to how to get good workers like Kidman and Misterio over? Do I have to put them over guys like Nash or Flair? Is there any other way?
Put them in non rated angles with over/menacing talent, especially on PPV. Make sure that they win most of the time or at least that their recent fortunes isnt negative (having squash matches weekly helps).
Unread 02-21-2017, 06:14 PM

Sorry to bump a dead thread, but I noticed that the picture pack that went with this mod is no longer available. This might seem like a silly question to ask, but would the picture pack with the updated 2016 version of the mod work with the 2013 version of the game?
Unread 03-10-2017, 09:22 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCleaner View Post
Sorry to bump a dead thread, but I noticed that the picture pack that went with this mod is no longer available. This might seem like a silly question to ask, but would the picture pack with the updated 2016 version of the mod work with the 2013 version of the game?
It would most likely be the closest equivalent but there is workers that have been added. You will have pictures for them but they will not be in the database.
Unread 12-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Rookie

Hey guys anyone have a copy of this mod? The link doesn't seem to be working anymore. Would appreciate a copy, thanks.