Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-11-2018, 11:47 AM

Default Alliances Upgrades

I just start really focusing on a four-player game around an alliance. Having Alliance championships are great, but a little lacking. Every time I want to use the alliance championship I have requested it even if the champion is my regular. Here are few suggestions to help that.

First, the Alliance championship is always apart of the company the champion resides. If another member wants to use the champion they make the request for it and it is moved to the company for how long the request is for or just automatically moves between the companies as the champion is being used.

Example of this was early TNA when they were using the NWA championships. Their home was TNA, but the champions defended the among other companies.

There could also be a consensus of the companies to change the championship to another worker. Also, you could give a specific company the decision power to make that decision.

Again, TNA had the full power to determine who the NWA Champion was. NWA did have a say, but since TNA was using them as their championships as their own when the NWA championship was defended at a house show of another company they didn't have to worry about someone trying to switch the belt. However, NWA could strip the champion of the belt if they had a reason. AKA when TNA launched their own belts and was not going to use the NWA belts anymore.

A few other ideas to improve alliances:

Storylines for Alliance Championships that could be used across companies of the alliance.

Alliance Shows or events. Want to have an all alliance show where you can pull stars from any of the member's companies.

Any champion from another company brings their championship with them when being used in other companies apart of the alliance.

Those are just a few ideas I have that would be great to see added in the TEW 2019. I would love to hear other's thoughts how to improve Alliances and your thoughts on my ideas.

Tim
Unread 04-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Minor League

I like a lot of these. In my own list, I mentioned the desire to have co-promoted shows, but now that I've read this, I also like the idea of having Alliance Spectacular or Showcases.

I do like the idea for the Alliances to veto a title change -- or to have to get a title change approved in advance. This would stop what happens to me where I'll get a tag team that's popular in the US/Canada (let's say the McWade's) and I decide to put the COTT Tag Titles on them. 4C's got no problem with this, none of the US has a problem with it, but then suddenly they're losing the titles to guys in OLLIE that are more over in Mexico, sure, but vastly less popular in the rest of the alliance regions. I'd love to be able to veto this -- or at least have a vote to approve or disapprove.

This would also stop the titles from bouncing around sometimes, which they have done in several of my games.
Unread 04-04-2018, 02:15 PM
Super Star

All of these sound very reasonable to me.
Unread 04-11-2018, 01:06 AM

A booking committee for alliance decisions would really flesh out that part of the game. Beyond title changes, booking time for the world champion to come to your promotion x number of times a year. This way various promotions could book champions to come to their big cards and book accordingly, etc.