Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Major League

Default The Last Frontier: Great Alaskan Wrestling

Great Alaskan Wrestling is located in Fairbanks, Alaska that was founded in January 2016. GAW focuses on old school wrestling values with an emphasis on babyfaces fighting heels and stories being told in the ring.

o GAW The Last Frontier
o GAW Cliffhanger
o GAW Gensis
o GAW Arctic Warfare
o Roll The Bones
o Shattered Dreams

Peter Michaels: Owner/Promoter

Eric Tyler: Head Booker/Manager

Ozzie Stein: aka Ozzie Golden from CGC. “Pretty Boy” Ozzie Stein along with his mentor Eric Tyler have come to GAW to prove his dominance here in the Land of the Arctic Warriors.

Ash Campbell: the son of the legend Nemesis, Ash has made a big name for himself as one of the top stars of PSW and now he’s here in GAW to further his claim as the best in the world.

Leper Messiah: The World’s Strongest Psychopath, Leper Messiah has carved a path of destruction all the way from Puerto Rico to Alaska and he’s putting GAW on notice!

Ox Butcher: A protege of the legendary monster Dread! Ox is big, mean and some might say downright nasty! Will anyone be able to stop the Butcher of GAW?

Killer Clarkson: Another of Dread’s creations, Killer Carl Clarkson night just be the toughest SOB to ever come out of the TITAN Factory! His no nonsense style will fit right at home with here in GAW

Kodiak Jack: Aka Howlin’ Mad Mort is one half of the Boys from the Yukon in NYCW but he’s flying solo here in GAW and dead set on making a name for himself in The Last Frontier.

Ernest Youngman: One of the top rising stars in professional wrestling, Ernest Youngman has been making his name in PSW and now he’s come to the far north to continue to build his young legacy!

The Ring Generals: The accomplished Tag Team of Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf are no strangers to dominating tag team divisions. Will the reigning COTT World Tag Team Champions add success in GAW to their list of accomplishments?

The Northern Lights: Riley McManus and Ricky Turner May be new to teaming up but they’re no strangers to one another. The two men both got their start under the watchful eyes of the legendary Rip Chord in MAW and now the former Mid Atlantic stars are looking to find joint success here in GAW

The Allen Brothers: Primus Allen is a 300lb wrecking machine and a former SWF Superstar who has come to GAW to back up his younger brother, LFWA graduate Herbert Allen. Can the brothers turn their familial connection into success here in Great Alaskan Wrestling.

The Southern Stars: Not just a little far from home, the team of Animal Harker and Tennessee William are definitely oddballs (and that's putting it lightly) but the duo has proved more than competent, winning the GAW Tag Team titles in just their second match here in GAW. What else do the whack pair have in store for the fans of Great Alaskan Wrestling?

GAW Championship

GAW Tag Team Championships

GAW Arctic Warrior Championship

Herbert Allen: June 2016

-None as of yet-

Quote:
OOC: I am bound and determined to have a successful diary before TEW 2020. I intended to continue TITAN Factory but an unfortunate death that I didn't want to write into the narrative really derailed things for me. I may go back and recover the save but for now I will work on this project. This will be a local to global challenge. I sincerely hope you all enjoy this story!

Last edited by King Bison : 07-11-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Unread 07-03-2019, 01:37 PM
Major League

Quote:
Sitting alone in a dimly lit bar, a scraggly and disheveled looking man grips his mug close. The heavy snowfall means the establishment is practically empty, not that it was ever really busy; but today it seemed especially deserted. The man at the bar took another swig of his drink before wiping the run off from his unkempt beard. He turned to scan the empty bar and paused on the door. Just waiting.

"Expectin' someone?" the bartender asked the man, taking notice of his glances at the door. "Just a friend" the man replied "he's just a bit late" he sighed before returning to his drink. "Probably just the snow" the bartender replied sensing the man's worry. He was good at reading people and he could always tell when someone had a story to tell. That was his favorite part of working bar in the small frozen town, hearing all the stories from the passer throughs. "Haven't seen you in here before friend, what brings you to these parts?' The bartender asked hoping to spark some conversation with his lonely patron. "It's a long story" the man replied gruffly before taking another drink. "Well I got nothing but time..." At this prompt, the man looked to his bartender and then back to his drink. He might as well tell his story...after all he had no intention of paying his tab and he could use the time till his friend arrived.

"It all started when I lost my job. Wrongfully terminated mind you. I was good too...buddy I was the best! But my boss...that bastard...he blamed ME for all his faults and short comings! As if I wasn't already doing everything I could to cover up his mistakes. Maybe if he had spent a little less time putting his untalented hack of a son over all the top level stars they woulda stayed. Instead they did the smart think and leapt off that sinking ship. Maybe I would still have a job, heh. But that's history now. Maybe I handled it the right way, maybe I over reacted. Who knows, ours is not to reason why as they say. All I know is Eisen and his sons are a bunch of outta touch clowns and they can all to go to hell."

The bartender paused for a moment...could it be? He didn't recognize him at first under all the hair but this man sitting at his bar was Peter Michaels! The former voice of the Supreme Wrestling Federation! Now he was sitting at an empty bar in Alaska. It was him, he was sure of it.

Michaels continued on through his drink "So to how I got here, well I kinda went off the deep end when I lost my job. Left my wife, my family, cut off my cell phone, deleted my social media accounts. Went completely off the grid. Bought myself a little shack up north in the wilderness and lived off the land. Ate what I caught, cut my own firewood, the works.
Ya know theres just something kinda primal about it man, livin like that. Really returns you to your roots and connects you with your ancestors. It also makes you realize why people invented grocery stores and microwaves to be honest...I mean talk about awful! Well anyways, I had something of an epiphany up there. Redemption wasn't coming for me in that cabin in the woods...no, no! I would have to seek it out! I would have to grasp it! That's when I got the idea, Great Alaskan Wrestling!"

That last statement shocked the bartender, "you're starting a wrestling federation? Here?" he asked a bit bewildered. "Yes!" shouted Peter "This will be my legacy and my return to the top! Fort Wainwright will provide me with an audience, plenty of families not from here who will be looking for some cheap entertainment." Michaels smiled slyly as the bartender filled his glass once more intrigued by his passion.
"We'll start here in our little corner of the world, with just a whisper at first. No fuss, no big names stars. Just good, quality wrestling shows for a small group of fans. And then before Eisen even knows what has happened, we'll have turned into a roar! A roar that we will bring straight to Eisen's door and then we'll blow that door down!" With the last statement, Michaels slammed his mug on the counter top.

"So, then who are you here to meet?" The bartender asked, still full of curiosity from Peter Michaels grand reveal. "Well son, if there's one thing I have learned in this business, its that if you want to be the best you gotta surround yourself with the best" as he finished his sentence, the door to the bar opened and a man in a large winter coat and a suit stepped through the entryway. "Well my good man, that's my friend. He and I have some business to discuss...oh and uh he'll be taking care of my tab. Thanks! Eric! Over here"

OOC: Well there's the set up! Ill be posting the roster and some shows later today!
Unread 07-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Major League

GAW The Last Frontier
Venue: LFCAC
Date: Saturday January 28th, 2016
Show Time: 8pm
Active Duty Military and their families get in free!

Main Event
GAW Championship Match
Ash Campbell vs Ozzie Stein vs Ernest Youngman vs Kodiak Jack
It’s a clash for gold and glory! Four men compete to become the first GAW Champion! Who will walk away with GAW’s top prize?!

Semi Main Event
Last Man Standing Match
Ox Butcher vs Killer Clarkson
Two big bulls lock horns. This match won’t stop until someone is unable to reach their feet before the count of 10!

Exhibition
No Holds Barred Match
Leper Messiah vs Molokai Milk
What will happen when two monsters will clash in a match with no rules! It’s no holds barred and anyone’s game!

Opener
Tag Team Match
The Ring Generals vs The Northern Lights
Four of the best pure wrestlers in the world today collide in an exhibition of tag team wrestling as the team of Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf take on Riley McManus and Ricky Turner!

Last edited by King Bison : 07-03-2019 at 04:36 PM.
Unread 07-03-2019, 03:24 PM
All Star

I can't predict on this show -- for obvious reasons, but I'm all in for this.
Unread 07-03-2019, 03:57 PM
Phenom

Hell YES!!! I am so excited!!! You truly are the GOAT Bison

Main Event
GAW Championship Match
Ash Campbell vs Ozzie Stein vs Ernest Youngman vs Kodiak Jack
Its a clash for gold and glory! Four men compete to become the first GAW Champion! Who will walk away with GAWs top prize?!

Semi Main Event
Last Man Standing Match
Ox Butcher vs Killer Clarkson
Two big bulls lock horns. This match wont stop until someone is unable to reach their feet before the count of 10!

Exhibition
No Holds Barred Match
What will happen when two monsters will clash in a match with no rules! Its no holds barred and anyones game!

Opener
Tag Team Match
The Ring Generals vs The Northern Lights
Four of the best pure wrestlers in the world today collide in an exhibition of tag team wrestling as the team of Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf take on Riley McManus and Ricky Turner!
Unread 07-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Major League

GAW The Last Frontier
LFCAC
Attendance: 28
Quote:

Opener
The Ring Generals Vs The Northern Lights
In a decent match, The Ring Generals defeated The Northern Lights in 12:58 when Dean Waldorf defeated Riley McManus by pinfall with a Wheelbarrow Bomb.
Winners: The Ring Generals
Match Rating: D
Quote:

No Holds Barred
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Molokai Milk defeated Leper Messiah in a No Holds Barred Match in 9:34 when Milk hit Leper Messiah with the Hawaiian Hammer after Leper Messiah began to unravel and started attacking himself.
Winner: Molokai Milk
Match Rating: E+
Quote:

Last Man Standing Match
Killer Clarkson vs Ox Butcher
In a decent match, Killer Clarkson drew with Ox Butcher in a Last Man Standing match in 9:48 when both competitors failed to beat a ten count.
Winner: Draw
Match Rating: D-
Quote:
Eric Tyler cuts a Promo Letting us know that Pretty Boy Ozzie Stein is the future of this company and the next GAW Champion
Promo Rating: C
Quote:

Fatal Four Way for the GAW Championship
Ash Campbell vs Ozzie Stein vs Kodiak Jack vs Ernest Youngman
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Ozzie Stein defeated Ernest Youngman, Kodiak Jack and Ash Campbell in 27:21 when Ozzie Stein defeated Ernest Youngman by pinfall with a handful of tights. During the match we also saw Dean Waldorf run in and attack Campbell, and Marv Statler also attack Jack.
Ozzie Stein wins the GAW Championship.
Winner: "Pretty Boy" Ozzie Stein
Match Rating: D-
This Show increased our popularity in the North West.
Show Rating: D-

Last edited by King Bison : 07-04-2019 at 04:14 PM.
Unread 07-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Major League

GAW Cliffhanger
Venue: LFCAC
Date: Thursday February 26th, 2016
Show Time: 8pm
Active Duty Military and their families get in free!

Main Event
6-Man Tag Match
Ash Cambell, Kodiak Jack and Ernest Youngman vs "Pretty Boy" Ozzie Stein and The Ring Generals w/Eric Tyler
Campbell, Jack and Youngman will be seeking retribution against Ozzie Stein and The Ring Generals after their actions at The Last Frontier lead Stein to walk away with the title!

Semi Main Event
Hardcore Match
Cerberus vs Molokai Milk
Fresh off the heels of his victory over "The World's Strongest Psychopath, Molokai Milk will tangle with another viscous competitor; Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling's resident violent ex-con Cerberus!

Exhibition
2 vs 2 Tag Team Match
The Northern Lights vs The Heartbreak Express
The Mid Atlantic Alumni will tangle with MAW's hottest new tag team in match that's sure to end in bragging rights

Opener
Grudge Match
In a rematch from last months show that yielded no victor, these two tough SOBs will lock horns once again to prove just who the baddest man in Alaska really is.

Plus: Eric Tyler has promised to shed some insight on the events from last months main event and the future holds for his stable of stars.
Unread 07-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
I can't predict on this show -- for obvious reasons, but I'm all in for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morti View Post
Hell YES!!! I am so excited!!! You truly are the GOAT Bison
Thanks for the support guys! Glad to have you on board!
Unread 07-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
Thanks for the support guys! Glad to have you on board!
Of course man! You da best

Main Event
6-Man Tag Match
Ash Cambell, Kodiak Jack and Ernest Youngman vs "Pretty Boy" Ozzie Stein and The Ring Generals w/Eric Tyler
Campbell, Jack and Youngman will be seeking retribution against Ozzie Stein and The Ring Generals after their actions at The Last Frontier lead Stein to walk away with the title!

Semi Main Event
Hardcore Match
Cerberus vs Molokai Milk
Fresh off the heels of his victory over "The World's Strongest Psychopath, Molokai Milk will tangle with another viscous competitor; Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling's resident violent ex-con Cerberus!

Exhibition
2 vs 2 Tag Team Match
The Mid Atlantic Alumni will tangle with MAW's hottest new tag team in match that's sure to end in bragging rights

Opener
Grudge Match
In a rematch from last months show that yielded no victor, these two tough SOBs will lock horns once again to prove just who the baddest man in Alaska really is.
Unread 07-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Low Minors

This is brilliant. Definitely following along. There are some really nice renders here.
Unread 07-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Major League

Thanks! Glad to have you following!
Unread 07-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Super Star

Wait no Quadzilla? People need to learn about the importance of leg day in Alaska too bro!

Please for the love of all that is holy tell me Quadzilla isn't dead!

Unread 07-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Major League

Well if you want to get technical, Quadzilla is reptilian which means hes cold blooded and thus its far too cold in Alaska for him right now. Maybe once summer rolls around and weve reached a much more sustainable temperature he can make an appearance lol
Unread 07-03-2019, 11:34 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
Well if you want to get technical, Quadzilla is reptilian which means hes cold blooded and thus its far too cold in Alaska for him right now. Maybe once summer rolls around and weve reached a much more sustainable temperature he can make an appearance lol
Science!
Unread 07-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Super Star

Main Event
6-Man Tag Match

Semi Main Event
Hardcore Match
Cerberus vs Molokai Milk

Exhibition
2 vs 2 Tag Team Match

Opener
Grudge Match

Plus: Eric Tyler has promised to shed some insight on the events from last months main event and the future holds for his stable of stars.