Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #106  
Unread 04-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Smasher1311's Avatar
Smasher1311 Smasher1311 is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,135
Default

Good riddance. Just my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Unread 04-12-2016, 04:24 PM
dstephe4's Avatar
dstephe4 dstephe4 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 238
Default

Someone else could run this then? If there's enough popular support to keep the awards alive then they should stay alive?
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Unread 04-12-2016, 05:13 PM
KnowYourEnemy's Avatar
KnowYourEnemy KnowYourEnemy is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3,714
Default

I'll run this month (with Anderz permission) -- I'll send him a PM in a few days and try to work something out.

It's the least I can do.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Unread 04-12-2016, 05:18 PM
The Final Countdown's Avatar
The Final Countdown The Final Countdown is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bluthton
Posts: 3,445
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher1311 View Post
Good riddance. Just my opinion.
...Good riddance to what? DOTM? Anderz? TGAAB-Verse?
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Unread 04-12-2016, 05:45 PM
KnowYourEnemy's Avatar
KnowYourEnemy KnowYourEnemy is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher1311 View Post
Good riddance. Just my opinion.
I really thought this comment was out of line as well.

I am fully in support of constructive criticism, but this is a personal attack.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Unread 04-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Smasher1311's Avatar
Smasher1311 Smasher1311 is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Final Countdown View Post
...Good riddance to what? DOTM? Anderz? TGAAB-Verse?
DOTM. As I said, it's just my opinion. Carry on, no need to take this personally, you all...
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Unread 04-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Kijar's Avatar
Kijar Kijar is offline
Living Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chilltown
Posts: 6,129
Default

Dang. DOTM is awesome, not sure what you don't like Smasher.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Unread 04-12-2016, 06:46 PM
The Final Countdown's Avatar
The Final Countdown The Final Countdown is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bluthton
Posts: 3,445
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher1311 View Post
DOTM. As I said, it's just my opinion. Carry on, no need to take this personally, you all...
I didn't take it personally at all; was just curious what you meant.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Unread 04-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Smasher1311's Avatar
Smasher1311 Smasher1311 is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Final Countdown View Post
I didn't take it personally at all; was just curious what you meant.
I get you, it did sound vague, but I was on the phone and on my way to college, I didn't mean for anyone to take it as a ''personal attack'' or anything like that, the ''don't take it personally'' part wasn't directed exactly at your comment, but either way, let's move on...
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Unread 04-13-2016, 05:29 AM
Anderz's Avatar
Anderz Anderz is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Nottingham, England
Posts: 1,263
Default

So, as I've just posted in my JCP thread - holiday combined with less than advertised wifi connection meant that I've fallen off the grid for a couple of weeks.

I'm back now so let's all calm down!

As for March DOTM - two options:
  • I get the voting thread up today and we go on as usual for March
  • We wait till the end of April and have a combined March/April vote as a big send off for TEW13.

Thoughts? Other options?

I'm sorry for the disappearing act - if I had known in advance I would have delegated this out weeks ago.

On that note; anyone interested in sharing the load of this once TEW16 hits? Maybe get a couple of us to rotate through so it's not left on the shoulders of one person. (Not suggesting I'll spend another two weeks in a wifi black spot any time soon but still)
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Unread 04-13-2016, 07:47 AM
KnowYourEnemy's Avatar
KnowYourEnemy KnowYourEnemy is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderz View Post
So, as I've just posted in my JCP thread - holiday combined with less than advertised wifi connection meant that I've fallen off the grid for a couple of weeks.

I'm back now so let's all calm down!

As for March DOTM - two options:
  • I get the voting thread up today and we go on as usual for March
  • We wait till the end of April and have a combined March/April vote as a big send off for TEW13.

Thoughts? Other options?

I'm sorry for the disappearing act - if I had known in advance I would have delegated this out weeks ago.

On that note; anyone interested in sharing the load of this once TEW16 hits? Maybe get a couple of us to rotate through so it's not left on the shoulders of one person. (Not suggesting I'll spend another two weeks in a wifi black spot any time soon but still)
Happy to do so, good to see you back. In favor of option B.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.