Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-25-2014, 06:44 PM
Super Star

I'm echoing what The Nickman said. I like it, the way you write definitely feels more personal to the reader and it's concise and to the point, unlike my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodyxe View Post
  • Brian Adams
  • Brian Knobbs
  • Buddy Lee Parker
  • David Taylor
  • Hugh Morrus
  • Kevin Sullivan
  • Lash LeRoux
  • Leia Meow
  • Lenny Lane
  • Lodi
  • Reno
  • Steve Armstrong
Okay, I'm gonna enjoy this.

Looking through the list, there seems to be some crappy workers on there but a few are at least useful. Brian Knobbs can put people over, as can Brian Adams. On the other hand, there's one that sticks out like a sore thumb to me and that's Buddy Lee Parker. He can't work, he can't manage, he can't cut a promo, he can't train people, he's just... a liability. I've heard stories about how he treated people in the WCW Power Plant, he would run it like a bootcamp so I want you to fire his ass.
Unread 11-25-2014, 07:12 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Looking through the list, there seems to be some crappy workers on there but a few are at least useful. Brian Knobbs can put people over, as can Brian Adams. On the other hand, there's one that sticks out like a sore thumb to me and that's Buddy Lee Parker. He can't work, he can't manage, he can't cut a promo, he can't train people, he's just... a liability. I've heard stories about how he treated people in the WCW Power Plant, he would run it like a bootcamp so I want you to fire his ass.

FIRED!

It's funny, but if you put away the name of the person you picked, Hugh Morrus is the number one candidate to suit the role
Unread 11-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Phenom

First of all, I would like to thank KnowYourEnemy for nominating this dynasty for DOTM, that means a lot for me, as English is not my native language. Awesome to know somebody can enjoy this, thanks again! Let's continue!
  • It looks like Madusa leaves WCW. After beign attacked by "The Creative Control", ex-cruiserweight champion was neck-injured. This strong woman decided to vacate the title and to ride away in the sunset. She wants to say "goodbye" to all her fans, and to give Roddy Piper the title.
  • Norman Smiley continues to avoid Bam Bam Bigelow all means necessary. He faces Hugh Morrus instead on Thunder, and the hardcore title will be on the line.
  • Cruiserweight division wants their revenge on Creative Control, as La Parka and Kaz Hayashi take on the big guys in a regular tag team match.
  • Buff Bagwell is still aligning himself with Lex Luger, even after they lost the qualifying match in the tag team tournament. Lex, on the other hand, is not so fond of "Buff Daddy", but is too unmotivated to take him out.
  • The second semi-final match of mentioned above "Joker Wild" tag team tournament takes place in the semi-main event. Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit take on Disco Inferno and The Cat. Looks like an easy bout for Eddie and Chris, but The Revolution could be involved in this one.
  • Finally, "The Big Poppa Pump" requested a match with Diamond Dallas Page in the main event. Scott Steiner feels he was oppressed last weeks, and now he wants to take his anger off on the number one contender. Bret Hart, Kevin Nash and Ric Flair can't be involved in the fight, so Piper banned them all from Thunder. DDP is undefeated, can Steiner put "The People's Champion" in the Recliner, or will he fall afte the "Diamond Cutter"?

Official Thunder Match Card:
  1. Norman Smiley vs. Hugh Morrus (WCW Hardcore Championship Match)
  2. Creative Control vs. La Parka and Kaz Hayashi
  3. Lex Luger vs. Kanyon
  4. Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit vs. Disco Inferno and The Cat
  5. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Scott Steiner

Still waiting for Uncrewed and Warhawk8492's decisions
Unread 11-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Super Star

Norman Smiley vs. Hugh Morrus (WCW Hardcore Championship Match)
Creative Control vs. La Parka and Kaz Hayashi
Lex Luger vs. Kanyon
Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit vs. Disco Inferno and The Cat
Diamond Dallas Page vs. Scott Steiner
Unread 11-26-2014, 03:26 PM
Phenom

Warhawk8492, Uncrewed, please pick one of those workers for me to release.
  • Brian Adams
  • Brian Knobbs
  • David Taylor
  • Hugh Morrus
  • Kevin Sullivan
  • Lash LeRoux
  • Leia Meow
  • Lenny Lane
  • Lodi
  • Reno
  • Steve Armstrong
Unread 11-26-2014, 04:02 PM
Super Star

Lex Luger vs. Kanyon
Unread 11-26-2014, 04:12 PM
Hall of Fame

This is a fun read, quick and precise to get through, and the commentary is funny. I guess if you're giving away things for all predictions, then I'll throw my hat in the ring

Lex Luger vs. Kanyon
Unread 11-26-2014, 06:40 PM
Living Legend

1.Norman Smiley vs. Hugh Morrus (WCW Hardcore Championship Match)
2.Creative Control vs. La Parka and Kaz Hayashi
3.Lex Luger vs. Kanyon
4.Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit vs. Disco Inferno and The Cat
5.Diamond Dallas Page vs. Scott Steiner

As for the firing I choose..... Brian Knobbs
Unread 11-27-2014, 10:42 AM
Hall of Fame

Lex Luger vs. Kanyon
Unread 11-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Phenom

January 2000, Week 2
Great Lakes, Kellogg Arena (7,522)

Pre-Show

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Stevie Ray and Big T defeated The Blue Bloods in 8:23 when Stevie Ray defeated David Taylor by submission. 53/100

In an extremely short match, Tank Abbott and Ice Train defeated Lane & Lodi in 4:41 when Tank Abbott beat up Lodi so badly that the referee had to stop the match. 35/100

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Vampiro defeated Brian Knobbs in 5:38 by pinfall with a Nail in The Coffin. 47/100

Quote:
Three matches for pre-show, nice grades considering who was involved. Gave Stevie Ray a victory to boost his momentum a little more, squashed Lane and Lodi to keep Tank strong, and finally gave Brian Knobbs his last match in WCW.

So what can I expect from tonight's show? We have a solid main event for a TV-show, good undercard and some storylines to follow. I guess 73 will be good for this, let's go!
Main Show

Piper welcomes everyone on Thunder, and tonight is a special night. A night to say "Thank You!" to Madusa, who put her body on the line to help WCW become what it is now. Madusa walks out, in tears already. She thanks the crowd for such treatment, she really did not expect that kind of reaction. A long, dramatic promo milks the chant from the crowd, and as Madusa hands the title to Piper, Berlyn appears on the ramp. Completely silent, the german enters the ring and snatches the title belt from Madusa, goes on the turnbackle and poses with gold. He is the number one contender, but that was a dick move! Piper pushes Berlyn to the corner, and starts yelling at him. Berlyn smiles, and lays Piper out with a belt!!! Madusa stands in the ring shocked, but in a few moments she picks up the belt, and hands it over to Berlyn, on her knee! Berlyn removes the neck brace, and a newborn couple smugs at the cameraman. Gerald and Patrick make their entrance, while Madusa and Berlyn applaud to them. 45/100

Quote:
Meh, Piper could do a better job. Madusa turns heel and hands over the title to her new BF(?). I guess Piper has no choise but to recognize Berlyn as a new cruiserweight champion.Crazy BS, right?

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Creative Control defeated Parka & Kaz in 7:01 when Gerald defeated Kaz Hayashi by pinfall. 41/100

A video plays hyping Meng vs. Sid Vicious. We remember the fork assault and Sid's visit that took place last Monday. Who will take the next step in this bloody feud? 66/100

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Norman Smiley defeated Hugh Morrus in 7:39 by pinfall after interference from Bam Bam Bigelow. Norman Smiley makes defence number 2 of his WCW Hardcore title. 47/100

Bam Bam completely destroys Hugh Morrus, then moonsaults him hard. Norman's legs fell asleep, he can't move, that's how afraid he is. Bam Bam then approaches the shaking hardcore champion and puts a finger on the belt. Norman immediately hands the title over to Bam Bam, but Bigelow just laughs.

"I just wanted to be your friend, Norman. But you are too good to hang out with the likes of me, huh? I will teach your ass a lesson at Souled Out, punk. You WILL respect me!" 55/100

Quote:
Bigelow attacked Hugh Morrus to keep the belt on Norman, so the title match could take place at Souled Out. Strange, but not bad in terms of ratings.
Jarrett walks backstage, with a guitar on his shoulder... Jeff hears some strange noises, his face turns from confident cocky to "muuuum", as he walks down the corridor. Double J stops breathing, he gets his arms on guitar, swings it and... lays out Dustin Rhodes with it. Sure, nobody have seen it, Jeff, keep walking. An innocent man is on the ground, yet JJ whistles a happy tune. 60/100

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Lex Luger defeated Kanyon in 10:04 by submission with a Torture Rack after a distraction from Buff Bagwell. 58/100

After the match, Buff Bagwell celebrates way more than Lex Luger. Buff is throwing his hat in the air, shows his muscle and laughs, while Luger just signals Liz to come over him, as they leave the ring area. Buff runs after them soon, he had his minute of fame. 58/100

Quote:
Dublicated grades, Buff continues to struggle getting a reaction from Lex. A little bit of momentum for Bagwell wouldn't hurt anybody, right?

Eddie and Konnan are backstage, talking.
"So vato, we will fight each other at Souled Out, ese!" - Konnan says.
"Don't count mamacitas before you lay 'em down holmes!" - Eddie responds.
Latino warriors hug, Eddie has a tag match up next!

Quote:
Too many skits for one episode, I'm really off my game today.

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Eddie & Benoit defeated Disco Inferno and The Cat in 11:25 when Chris Benoit defeated The Cat by submission. 65/100

Quote:
Good action, Eddie taunted a lot more than the match needed it. Benoit qualifies his team to the final, nice for him. I plan to do something with Disco and Cat after the tournament ends, maybe a farewell dance off?
Scott Steiner grabs the mic before his match. "Big Poppa Pump" starts a rant about how big his arms are, and how weak is Roddy Piper - he was knocked out by the cruiserweight tonight! Scott also promises to teach that trailer park trash DDP a lesson, and after he finishes his buisness in the ring, he will have some buisness with Kimberly! 67/100

Quote:
Typical promo from Steiner. So bad, so good! Kimberly obviously dragged the rating down, she's not over. Time for the big match, let's hope this dudes can pull off a B-

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Diamond Dallas Page defeated Scott Steiner in 14:32 after the Diamond Cutter. 80/100

Quote:
Yeah, that's awesome! Better than expected, even with Scotty beign unconsistent. 4 points lower than Flair-Hart, that's very good!
Diamond Dallas Page celebrates in the ring, he defeated yet another NWO guy! Who else stays in the list? Jeff Jarrett, Scott Hall... Bret Hart? DDP takes the mic and thanks everyone for support, he really needs it. He will need it more at Souled Out, though, so he expects a sold out house at Souled Out! He wants everyone to see how "The Diamond Cutter" puts "The Hitman" on the shelf! BADA-BING, BADA-BOOM, BADA-BANG! 73/100

Final Rating: 73/100 (2.76 on TBS, up 0.05)

Lost us popularity in 11 regions.

Quote:
That's harsh. I thought that main event would save it all, but no. Too much attention for madusa, Creative Control and Berlyn, I guess.
Guys, I thinks we can give someone from that black list a chance. Let's keep 3 guys on the contract, so somebody has a chance to survive.

Mootinie, Beejus - 5
Uncrewed, Warhawk8492 - 4
KnowYourEnemy - 3

Beejus has the first pick, Mootinie has the second just because he released one man already. Mootinie, however, wanted to keep Brain Adams, so I take the guy off the black list. Warhawk8492 is third because he has two picks now, Uncrewed is 4th, KnowYourEnemy is 5th. That gives us 6 fired people, choose from those:
  1. David Taylor
  2. Hugh Morrus
  3. Kevin Sullivan
  4. Lash LeRoux
  5. Leia Meow
  6. Lenny Lane
  7. Lodi
  8. Steve Armstrong
  9. Reno

Last edited by Blodyxe : 11-27-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Unread 11-27-2014, 02:12 PM
Hall of Fame

Easy pick: Kevin Sullivan. He has no point being on contract with you, and plus it should really help both your backstage and the mood of the hopefully-not-future-Radicalz!

Though I must say I'm glad Mootinie chose to keep Adams. I always liked the big guy, so I would have been a little bummed to see him get dropped here.
Unread 11-29-2014, 03:26 PM
Phenom

We are one week away from Souled Out, guys, keep predicting. I still waiting for you to get rid of some guys, and the deadline is coming. If somebody wouldn't be thrown off before the PPV, he will stay on the roster...

And to make predictions count, a new reward is settled. User who will correctly pick the most results for 3 upcoming shows (Nitro, Thunder and Souled Out) receives the "creative control" over one WCW active wrestler. Sounds good?

And now, let's preview Nitro!
  • After Madusa did a trick with fake retirement, she also added up an alliance with Berlyn to the mix to completely fool the fans. It is obvious now that all that angle with broken neck was a set up to give Berlyn the title. We don't know what Madusa and Berlyn have in common, but they look like a major threat to the cruiserweight division of WCW.
  • Konnan and Booker T will meet Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit at Souled Out for the vacant WCW tag team championship. Both teams had a lot of obstacles on their way, but now it looks like they overcame them. Eddie and Konnan are best friends, Booker T and Chris Benoit respect each other.
  • Norman Smiley's head slowly turns grey, as Bam Bam Bigelow continues to bully the WCW hardcore champion. It is now well known that Bigelow wants the strap, and wants to get the hands on it only at the PPV. Smiley counts minutes of his title reign already, that's how desperate Norman is.
  • Sid and Meng have a bloody rivalry for God knows what. It all started in the catering, where meng placed the fork in the knee of the vicious one. Couple of days later Sid got his revenge, and his arms were all red. This Monday Sid goes one on one with Crowbar, and it seems two psycho's would tear each other apart.
  • Dustin Rhodes was mistakenly attacked by Jarrett last Thursday. Now "The American Nightmare" wants a match with Double J, and the US title on the top of it.
  • Jim Duggan ended up victorious last week against The Revolution, and "The Franchise" is outraged now. Gossips flow, and it is rumored that Malenko has an evil plan...
  • Upcoming Nitro gonna be a historical one - NWO 2000 challenged Diamond Dallas Page to a 4 on 4 elimination tag match! DDP asked Eddie and Benoit for help already, and it looks like Ric Flair joins the corner of "The People's Champion" too. You don't want to miss that, my friend! Nash will be focused on this one to not look as weak as last two weeks, DDP hinted us that the "Diamond Cutter" is gonna put Bret Hart on the shelf. RAW won't top that!

Official Nitro Match Card:
  1. Crowbar vs. Sid Vicious
  2. Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Mike Rotunda
  3. La Parka, Kaz Hayashi and Juventud Guerrera vs. Berlyn and Creative Control
  4. Blue Bloods vs. Booker T and Konnan
  5. Diamond Dallas Page, Ric Flair, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner and Bret Hart
Unread 11-29-2014, 03:42 PM
Super Star

Crowbar vs. Sid Vicious
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Mike Rotunda
La Parka, Kaz Hayashi and Juventud Guerrera vs. Berlyn and Creative Control
Blue Bloods vs. Booker T and Konnan
Diamond Dallas Page, Ric Flair, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner and Bret Hart
Unread 11-29-2014, 06:29 PM
Living Legend

1.Crowbar vs. Sid Vicious
2.Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Mike Rotunda
3.La Parka, Kaz Hayashi and Juventud Guerrera vs. Berlyn and Creative Control
4.Blue Bloods vs. Booker T and Konnan
5.Diamond Dallas Page, Ric Flair, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner and Bret Hart
Unread 11-29-2014, 06:38 PM
Hall of Fame

Crowbar vs. Sid Vicious
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Mike Rotunda
La Parka, Kaz Hayashi and Juventud Guerrera vs. Berlyn and Creative Control
Blue Bloods vs. Booker T and Konnan
Diamond Dallas Page, Ric Flair, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner and Bret Hart
The nWo need a big win so that they can look great. Because right now, all they look like is a bunch of old guys in nWo shirts who can't get along.